Chance Encounter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The topic of dating others didn't come up. She didn't see the need because their profession of love was enough. She had no intention of dating and Miguel's school and work schedule weren't going to allow him time to date. When he had free time he was going to spend it with her. He didn't have a phone so they agreed to write. Neither of them knew how a long distance relationship would work out. Miguel approached it pragmatically. He would do his best to see her and keep his fingers crossed he wouldn't receive a Dear John letter.

The first few weeks were the hardest, but they settled into a routine, writing to each other. It was Jean thought romantic. Her girlfriends and family filled the social void she had with Miguel's absence, but nothing seemed to fill the physical longing she had. She missed their makeout sessions. She missed kissing, having her breasts sucked and caressed, being petted, and laying under him as he thrust his underwear covered erection against her. She longed for sexual activity.