Change of Luck

Story Info
My first taste of dark meat.
750 words
4
139.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since I had got my rocks off. The wife had gone to stay with her sick mother and I was getting tired of Ma Thumb and her four daughters. Jerking off is O.K. in a bind but not as a steady diet. I needed to find some pussy.

I got the number from Ed Lewinski, my supervisor at Trans Canada Courier Service. Ed was a notorious whoremaster so I knew it would be good.

All the slip had on it was "Special 555-1938".

Of course curiosity compelled me to call the number.

A female voice answered the phone. I explained how Ed had given me the number and that I would like to meet her. She gave me an address in a rundown business section and invited me to come over.

The address was a walkup above a second hand furniture store. I buzzed the intercom and waited for an answer.

"Yes, who is it?" the voice crackled over a very old speaker.

"It's Bill, I just called you." I answered.

I heard the electric lock click, "Come up." She instructed.

I went up the narrow dimly light stairway. A fairly large colored woman who appeared to be about thirty was waiting on the landing.

"Go in there and get ready, I'll be in in a minute." She said nodding to a door. She then disappeared through another door.

I entered the door she had indicated and found it to be an almost empty room with a solitary light hanging from the ceiling. A tattered double mattress lay in the center of the room.

While I was standing pondering what I should do the colored girl entered the room and slipped off her robe.

"I am Maxine," she said, "Twenty dollars for a blowjob and fifty to fuck me?"

Her large tits must have been at least 40DD's with huge chocolate brown nipples. Under the roll of her belly was a wild black bush covered pussy.

"How much for both?" I queried.

"Sixty." She offered.

She had delicious full lips I had to feel wrapped around my cock. I wanted to empty myself into her mouth.

"Get it out." Maxine ordered.

Excited at the prospect of having my cock sucked by this big beautiful colored girl I fumbled to get my erection out of my trousers.

Maxine dropped to her knees before me. Unceremoniously she opened her mouth and took my meat into her head.

The inside of her mouth was a wondrous place, better than any fantasyland Disney could have created. Her warm. Wet tongue performed its magic caressing my shaft until it was throbbing begging for relief.

"May I cum in your mouth?" I asked unsure of her blowjob etiquette.

Maxine just nodded her head and continued sucking.

My cock exploded like an aerosol can in a fire with hot strings of cum began shooting into her mouth. Maxine did not hesitate, swallowing my cum as quickly as I fed her.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as my balls drained into her.

"Get undressed and we will fuck." Maxine instructed me, "I have to go check on my baby, and I'll be right back."

With that she slipped out of the room.

Hastily I removed my clothes and started working my cock back to life. In minutes Maxine reentered the room still naked.

She laid herself across the mattress on the floor with her legs opened.

"Come and get it!" she said.

It was like sinking into a billowy cloudy, her pussy was loose and accepted my cock without resistance. Business had obviously been good and she had been well fucked.

Maxine wrapped her chubby legs around me and sucked me into her warm, wet world.

I was lost in a sea of love. It was like returning home, never had I felt in a place I so much belonged. My cock just one of many that had found comfort in this mother's cunt. My cock twitched with happiness.

It was a relaxing fuck, Maxine made no attempt to hurry me. It was like she enjoyed my white dick in her cunt.

"Oh you feel so good!" I moaned.

"I know." She said gyrating her pussy for me.

I enjoyed her for a good ten minutes before I gave up my cum to her.

Slipping her a hundred dollars I told her to look after her baby and walked out of her life.

I often thin about my one and only colored lover.