Change Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in my underwear offering myself to this pale vision. She took a step back to drink me all in, before sliding her hands over my hips and underneath the waistband of my panties. She looked up at me with a mischievous grin and kissed me hard as she stripped me of my bottoms. I felt them stick to my damp pussy for a moment, before falling away entirely. Again, I spread my legs, and pushed out my hips in desperation. This time, Kelly brought a hand down and massaged my labia for a few seconds, before taking two fingers and plunging them into my sloppy cunt. I moaned loudly as she sawed in and out of me, then lurched forward as she began to move her thumb over my clit with every thrust.

My vision blurred and my speech turned into whimpering cries as Kelly worked me with her hand. I could hear my own wetness, as my insides quivered and trembled. She expertly went from thrusting her fingers, to curling inside me to stroke my g-spot, and I found my body moving to ride her hand. Kelly continued her efforts as she kissed across my chest and bit at my nipples. My first orgasm arrived in shuddering waves, and again, I lost track of the noises I made. Slowly, I began to slide down the wall - finding myself braced in her arms. Gently we lowered to the carpet, slung across each other like a couple of drunks.

Without words, we both broke into a fit of quiet giggles. I had closed my eyes, and nestled my head into her lap as she rubbed my shoulder. She freed me of my bra, and carried on massaging my delicate frame. I looked up at her face and smiled the smile of the pleased, feeling a tad guilty for lusts. She brought her hand to my face and caressed my cheek.

"I think I'm going to take this one," Kelly grinned, beaming down at me. "It seems to have this effect on sexy women,"

My body tingled all over, and I curled my body closer to hers, feeling a bit exposed and self conscious all of a sudden. Still grinning, I looked up at her again.

"Just so you know, I don't normally do this kind of —"

"Oh god, I swear, neither do I - but..." Kelly moved to lay down beside me, face to face. We lay there staring at one another for an eternity, coming back down to earth from an intense moment, struggling to put all the pieces back together again. Without words, I began to feel guilty, and sat up, looking around for my clothes. I was normally so staid in my life, in my little unchanging oil painting. I liked that life. I loved that life. But... I mean, here I was, fingered to orgasm, on the floor naked at work with a strange, and beautiful woman.

I shook my head. No. This was all wrong, What was I thinking? I put my bra on, and tried not to look at Kelly.

Her arms worked around my waist as I kneeled on the floor, and she rested her chin on my shoulder. I looked forward into the mirror to see us together. Kelly had a worrisome expression on her face.

"Look, Linda. I know this kinda just went a little crazy but — I just really, really like you... Can we kinda start from scratch again, and get to know one another?" Her eyes were pleading, and I suddenly felt horrible for making such a dramatic first move. I had no idea what had come over me in that instant. Though, as my mind spun, I remembered the thrill that I had felt looking at her long eyelashes, and freckled nose, of how it felt to hear her say my name. That feeling of wanting to look your best for someone... Kelly spoke again.

"I understand if you just want this to be a one time thing, but to be perfectly honest, I'd feel horrible if this was all there was from us meeting."

I turned my body to face her, and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "I'm sorry for being weird, I'm just a little scared at myself for being so... aggressive. I'm not usually like this. But if I can maybe put some more clothes on, maybe we can talk about a date?"

Kelly's face brightened, which gave me a sense of ease. She stood and helped me up.

"I'd love to go on a real date with you... in fact, I actually have this wedding coming up..."

12