Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she took a deep breath and tore her gaze from intensity of those eyes. Somehow she found her voice, "Can I ask you one last question?" She was not sure what was making her say these words. Oh god she should shut up.

"Yes, Heather. You can ask me anything." Vanessa's voice was calm, but Heather could hear the underlying intensity in it.

"Are you attracted to me? Physically, I mean." Were these words really leaving her mouth? What in the world was she thinking? God damn the wine.

Vanessa seemed unperturbed by the question. She took a minute before she answered. "I am attracted to you. And it's more than just a physical attraction. If it was just that, I would have made a move on you by now."

Heather wasn't sure if she was even processing this. "But, why?"

"Why what? Why am I attracted to you?" Vanessa took a moment. "You're beautiful, Heather. But more than that, you're a lovely person. I really like whatever part of you I have got to know in this short time. You're a gorgeous woman."

Vanessa thought she was gorgeous. Was this conversation for real? Heather shook her head, it wasn't sinking in. "Really?" she asked.

Vanessa smiles, "Do you not believe me?"

"It's not that." Heather hesitated, and with all honesty, she looked at Vanessa and said, "I just find it hard to believe that someone thinks of me like that."

"Oh honey, c'mere." Vanessa was now just inches away from Heather. She leaned in further, not breaking eye contact for a second. "Never doubt how incredible you are. Okay?" she said in a barely audible whisper. Her eyes shifted down for a second, looking at Heather's slightly parted lips before meeting her gaze again. She lingered, as if giving Heather the chance to pull out before she moved in and brushed her lips against Heather's.

It was electric. Heather responded, leaning into the kiss. Vanessa barely parted her lips and kissed Heather. Her hand came to rest on Heather's cheek and her lips were gentle, coaxing a response from Heather. Her tongue caressed Heather's bottom lip, teasing her before pulling away.

Heather's eyes flew open, the disappointment at the kiss ending evident in them. She was met by Vanessa's fiery eyes. "More?" Vanessa asked, her voice hoarse. Heather nodded, unable to resist.

Vanessa almost growled as she dove in, her lips fused against Heather's, no longer gentle. She kissed her with all her pent up ardour, her tongue urging Heather's to come out and play.

A guttural moan escaped Heather. She was consumed by the intensity and she couldn't get enough. She deepened the kiss, meeting Vanessa's tongue, her teeth lightly nipping Vanessa's lower lip before sucking it into her mouth again. She was taking charge, driving the kiss when Vanessa pulled away again. They were both breathing heavily, still leaning into each other, their foreheads touching. Vanessa planted another soft kiss on Heather's lips before pulling her into a hug.

The held on till they'd both caught their breath. "Do you still have trouble believing me?" Vanessa asked, half-jokingly.

"No." was all Heather could manage.

"Look sweety, nothing will happen between us. I respect your preference and I will never, and I promise, never let this come between our friendship. Do you hear me?"

Heather nodded. Why was she disappointed? God she wanted more. Didn't she?

"And Heather, never doubt how gorgeous you are. You deserve the best."

Heather smiled and looked up at Vanessa. "Thank you." she said. "I want you to know that you mean a lot to me as well. More than anyone has in a long time." She crawled into Vanessa, burying her head in her neck and breathing her in. "And Vanessa, I don't know what I want. I feel it. This, this pull. And I don't know what it is. But I don't want to fight it." They held each other in silence for a minute before Heather said, "I should go. I'm sorry."

Vanessa tightened her grip on Heather, "No, stay." She drew away, kissed Heather on her cheek and looked into her eyes. "I hear you. It can be confusing. But for now, let's just sleep ok? Like the other night." She tucked a lose strand of hair behind Heather's ear. "But if you want to go, I understand."

Heather shook her head. "I'd like to sleep here. With you."

Vanessa gave her another peck, this time on the nose before lying down and patting the bed, "C'mon, let me spoon ya."

Heather gladly settled in. At this moment, she needed physical contact with Vanessa. She moved back until their bodies were flush and Vanessa's hand snaked over her middle. Their legs intertwined and once they were convinced that they couldn't possibly be any closer to each other, they found a stillness. Heather's mind too found a stillness. She was calm, she felt secure. God, she hadn't felt like she belonged in so long. What was it about Vanessa?

"Heather?" Vanessa called her name softly.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you one last question?"

Heather smiled. "You can ask me as many, Vanessa."

She felt a kiss being planted on her head, over her hair. "Why did you cancel earlier today?"

"Oh." Heather was quiet for a moment. She was going to be honest. It wasn't a tough decision. "I had a dream last night."

"Was it bad?"

"No. You were in it."

"Oh."

"Yes, and it left me confused. I wanted to process it before meeting you again."

"What did I do to you?" Vanessa asked, the concern apparent in her voice.

Heather took a moment. "Vanessa, it was.." she sighed. "It was a wet dream."

"Oh!" Vanessa exclaimed, her grip tightening around Heather.

Fuck, Heather thought. Her arousal immediately apparent to her. This is not what she needed. Not with Vanessa pressed up against her like this. She must have stiffened, because Vanessa loosened her grip on her middle.

There was silence. Both not knowing what to say. Heather was embarrassed and aroused. She couldn't shake the vivid images from the dream.

"Were you aroused?"

Oh there was no escaping this. Might as well admit it. "Yes, I was," Heather said softly.

Another long silence stretch between them. After a minute, Vanessa whispered, her lips so close to Vanessa's ear, "Tell me. I want to know."

Already fighting her arousal, Vanessa's breath in her ear made Heather moan softly. "I don't think that's a good idea," she managed to croak out.

"Heather," Vanessa almost pleaded, in her deepest voice. It drove Heather crazy. The way she said her name, the desperation in her voice.

"Vanessa, I really don't think"

"Please," Vanessa whispered. And at the same time her hand made it under Heather's t shirt, cool skin made contact with her belly. Just that touch shook Heather's world. She almost cried out in surprise, her hips rocking back involuntarily. Vanessa growled in her ear, pushing back against her. "Tell me Heather," she breathed. "I need to know."

Heather gave in. Her body had already betrayed her arousal. Her mind was turning to mush. Vanessa's voice was so god damned sexy. She gave in without another thought.

"We were in bed. Like the other night...like now. Not an inch of space between us." Heather paused, gauging Vanessa's reaction. She couldn't believe she was doing this.

"Go on," Vanessa breathed, making Heather break into goose bumps.

She took a breath before continuing, her heart hammering. "Your fingers were tracing patterns on my belly, over my t shirt."

Vanessa's fingers moved back over Heather's t shirt. "Like this?" With her fore finger, she circled Heather's bellybutton twice before moving around, tracing lazy patterns on Heather's belly.

"Ohh god," Heather rasped. "Yes, like that."

Vanessa didn't stop her ministrations as she asked, "Then what happened?"

Heather took a moment to gather her wits before continuing, "You moved your fingers down, onto the part of my tummy where my shirt had ridden up" Vanessa finger mirrored her words. "And it made my, ahh..." Vanessa's finger was trailing along the waistband of her shorts, sending Heather into a tizzy.

"Tell me Heather. What did this make you do?"

"It, oh god.." She was incapable of coherent thought. How was one finger doing this to her? A finger on her belly and she was reduced to a babbling idiot.

"I need you tell me. Every detail, Heather."

"Yes," she exhaled, "I'm trying." How was Vanessa so fucking collected? "Not just one finger."

"What?" Vanessa asked.

"More fingers. Touch me with more fingers."

Vanessa complied, now 3 fingertips were swirling on Heather's skin. "Like that?"

"Yes." Heather breathed out.

Vanessa dipped a finger into her belly button, pinching the skin, rolling it between her fingers. "You have no idea how sexy you are."

"God, your fingers...I'm losing it..." Heather was all but squirming. Tiny grunts escaped her as Vanessa explored.

"What happened next?"

"Your hands come back over my shirt."

"Really, is that what happens?"

Heather nodded, as Vanessa moved her hand and pulled her shirt down. "You then move up and cup....ahhh, yes that....and your fingers.....oh god, ohh!"

Vanessa's fingers had found her pebbled nipple. "Oh Heather," she whispered in a shaky voice. "Yes, move against me," she encouraged Heather's rocking hips, meeting her thrust for thrust.

"Tell me Heather. Don't stop."

"Your fingers. I need you to pluck....oh....Vanessa....unnhh...I.....my ear...yes...your tongue...aaaagh"

It was as if Vanessa was completing her thoughts. She'd flicked her tongue out and Heather lost her mind. She was bucking against Vanessa, her fingers wreaking havoc plucking at her sensitive nipple. She couldn't take it anymore. She'd reached that point just like in her dream. It was all too much.

In a bedraggled voice she managed to cry out, "I can't...oh stop. Vanessa, it's too much, please...just stop."

Vanessa stopped. Her hand stayed on Heather's breast and her mouth was hovering over her ear. "Shhh, it's okay," she said going back to hugging her.

Heather was trembling and breathing hard. She turned around, facing Vanessa and buried her head in Vanessa's neck, holding onto her.

Vanessa hugged her close. "You okay?"

"I've never been this turned on in my life," she said making Vanessa chuckle. "I'm fucking shaking!"

"You're sexy as hell."

"Really?" Heather asked, her voice muffled against Heathers neck.

"Are you doubting me again?" Vanessa challenged.

"Oh, no. No. I believe you," Heather replied with a laugh. She was amazed. In a matter of seconds they'd gone from heavy petting to cracking jokes. She extricated herself from the tangle of hair and managed to find her way back to the pillow, her gaze locking on Vanessa's.

How was this not awkward? She was calmer now and she felt a warmth flow through her. "Can I kiss you?" she asked in a small voice.

Vanessa nodded and Heather claimed her lips. Heather took her time, tasting her, familiarizing herself with those soft lips. It was so different from any other kiss she'd had. Vanessa let her take charge, let her explore at leisure. When Heather probed, she allowed her in and met with her own tentative tongue. Throaty noises escaped them both as they shared this intimate kiss.

Heather broke the kiss and came up for air. She couldn't help but smile at Vanessa who smiled back. "That was...incredible," she whispered. "I've never kissed someone like that. You were right. I have no doubt about counting it."

Vanessa laughed. "That's good to know!" She gave Heather a peck on the nose before suggesting that the get some sleep.

The settled into their regular position and were asleep sooner than you'd think.