Changes Ch. 2

Story Info
Dad and daughter keep it hot.
2.4k words
4.51
191.4k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,028 Followers

A young sales girl greeted us, "Hi, I'm Linda. Is there anything I can help you find today?" She asked.

She was a beauty, she was close to five foot, ten inches tall. Short brown hair cut to her shoulders. Big sexy brown eyes, that made me hard with one look. She was very slender, with nice firm breast and an ass that was made of stone.

"Yes, I'm looking to completely change my girl's wardrobe." I said.

"So, what do you have in mind?" Linda looked Trisha up and down, "Well, you have a great body. I would recommend lots of tight things to highlight those great curves you have. What price range or spending limit?"

"None, find her anything and everything that looks sexy." I smiled.

"Very good," she smiled back, "lets start over here." She and Trisha walked away.

Trisha modeled outfit after outfit, all sexy, tight and very reviling. My cock was hard the entire time. Later that day she was really going to get the screwing of a life time. Her ass had been good but, there is no substitute for some nice pussy.

Linda and Trisha had picked out some sexy outfits. All very exposed and short in most cases. Every pair of panties were see through. Along with the stockings and high heels I knew I was in for some good times.

Linda, the sales girl walked to me, "So, do you like the things I picked for her?," she looked at my cock, "mmmm, I see you did."

"Sorry."

"No need to be sorry," she rubbed my cock pole, "I wish I was her. This would be fun to ride on. You're so big and long."

I caressed her tight ass, pushing her pussy against my cock, "I'm taking her to the beauty shop next," placing a kiss on her lips, "when do you go to lunch?"

She took a breath of air, "When you come back. To put that big thing in me."

"Sounds good to me," I reached under her skirt, caressing her pussy, "be ready for a good hard fuck."

She bit her lip as I rubbed her, "Yes, I will be."

Trisha came out of the dressing room, "Did you like everything Daddy?"

"Daddy." Linda whispered, with a shocked look on her face.

"I sure did baby," I hugged her close, "feel my cock?"

"Oh I can't wait to home. Lets hurry." She said.

"I'm taking you to the beauty shop we saw. Is that OK?"

"Anything you want me to do, Daddy."

I thanked Linda and gave her a little wink as we left the shop. We made our way to the beauty shop. I told them to do anything Trisha wanted done. Her hair fixed, her finger and toe nails painted, everything. Then I just about ran back to the dress shop.


I walked in the shop, locking the door. Linda saw me, smiled and moved to the dressing room. I followed close behind, watching her little ass wiggle as she walked.

She jumped in my arms, "I've been on fire thinking about how big and long you are."

I kissed her deep, "I hope you can take it hard. I need to really use it."

"You just do anything you need, 'Daddy'." She gave me a sexy look.

"Talking like that... will get you fucked real hard." I told her.

"Well, in that case... come fuck me 'Daddy'." She sighed.

I jerked her little skirt down in one move, leaving her only wearing a small pair of white panties, "Oh yes, 'Daddy'." Then her blouse came off, "Oh you're making me burn 'Daddy'."

I looked up and down her beautiful young body. She was so lean and firm, her breasts stood up. Her tummy so flat and smooth. Her hip bones could be counted with little effort.

"I'm so horny, I hope I don't hurt you," I picked her up, laying her on a small sofa. I pulled down my pants and climbed on her, "you're so pretty."

We kissed each other deep and passionate. My hips moved into her wet panty covered pussy. Trying to push it deep in her tender body.

"You're so big and hard, 'Daddy'." Linda moaned.

"Hard for your sexy little body," I pulled her panties down, "I need to be in you, NOW."

"OH YES, DO IT." She yelled.

I placed my cock head to her wet love hole, "Here it comes," I drove in her in one deep hard, thrust, "Oh fuck. You're tight."

"OH. OH. OH IT HURTS. OH YES." She screamed, pulling me deeper inside her pussy.

My hips moved up and down, pushing and pulling my hard cock in her tight pussy hole. I moved slow, with deep thrust in her young body. I felt bad using her this hard.

"Do it, fuck me... Fuck me hard," Linda moaned again, "I used to think my ex boyfriend was big. You're the best. You can be my 'Daddy' anytime."

"Oh yeah? You like this, do ya?" I replied.

"Oh yes. Yes," She a painful look on her face and tears formed in her eyes, "I'm so stupid..." she burst out crying.

I froze, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No, I haven't been with a guy in six months. I forgot... I'm not on birth control anymore." She went on crying.

With a sad face I ask, "Do you want me to stop? It's OK if you do."

"No, it's my fault if I get pregnant. Not yours."

"You sure? I'll stop." I said.

"Oh no, it feels so good and if I do get pregnant. I'll know my baby has a great 'Daddy'."

"You're bad..." I started pumping her pussy again, "You're so pretty. So sexy. So hot."

"Oh I'm getting close... hold me. Love me." Linda begged.

I pulled her in my arms, "Cum for me. Cum for your new 'Daddy'."

She started to giggle, "OH GOD, YES. YES. I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING."

I stared pumping her pussy hole deep and hard. With full long strokes. I lifted her tender ass off of the little sofa with each thrust in her. Faster I used her body as she came.

"OH. OH. YES. YOU'RE SO GOOD. DO ME." Linda sure could scream.

I went on using her tender pussy as hard as I could. I needed to fuck her good, there was no way I could fuck my virgin daughter this hard her first time. I could tell, Linda, had her share of cocks, her pussy took mine with little effort.

"O fuck, I'm cumming girl, get ready." I moaned.

"Come on. Fill my pussy. Fill it full. Give me a baby." She replied, pulling her legs high in the air.

"HERE... IT... IS," My cock started spraying cum deep in her young body, "How's this?" I ask, as my cock continued to fill her pussy.

Her hips thrust into mine. Her hands and legs wrapped around my hips. Pulling me to her deepest depths. My cock filled her full.

"Damn, I'm going to come see you again." I said, panting for air.

She smiled and replied, " I sure hope so. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Do you make love to your daughter?"

"Yes, we started on New Years Eve."

"I wish I had a father like you," Linda said with little tears forming in her eyes, "my dad was a total jerk off. All he ever did was beat me."

I hugged her close, "Well, why don't you just think of me as your Dad. You can even come to our house sometime."

"No, your daughter would get 'pissed off' at me. I know I wouldn't want to share you with anybody."

I hugged her again, "Let me work on her and see what happens. OK?"

I got dressed and gave Linda a good hug and kiss, "Give me your phone number, I'll call you. You never know, she might like the idea." She wrote the number down and I went to check on Trisha.

When I walked into the beauty shop, there sat Trisha. Her hair in a great style on top of her head, with long strands hanging down each side of her face. They had even done her make up. Her eye shadow was light blue, her cheeks had a pink glow. And a bright pink color covered her lips.

Trisha had changed into one of her new outfits. A white, silk see through blouse that showed her dark pink nipples. Her hips were covered by a very tight, black mini skirt. Trisha's legs looked so long, the sheer black stockings she wore made my cock hard at the first sight of them.

"WOW, you look great baby," I pulled her to her feet. Hugging her tight, "I 'm going to make love to you all night long."

"Oh yes, Daddy. I can't wait." She purred.

Hugging her sexy body, I ask, "Would you like to have dinner and go dancing?"

" MMMM, good sexy dancing," She rubbed my cock, "like the other night?"

"Anything for you, sexy lady."

We had a great dinner, Trisha teased me any way she could. Showing her sexy, long legs. To showing me the tops of her stockings and little pink panties. She would also lean up to give me bites of her food, showing me her silky breast.

"You know, all of your teasing and showing yourself, is going to make me love you very hard." I stated.

"Really? That's what I need. A good hard 'fuck' from my Daddy," she leaned back in her chair and squeezed her breast, " I can't fucking wait for you to fuck me hard."

"I'm going to wash your mouth out." I said.

"Oh yeah? With what? Some hot Daddy cum? I hope." She moaned.

"You are going to get it 'hard' little girl." I laughed.

"You promise? I need a hard, deep Daddy fuck," she crossed her legs, showing me her panties again, "I'm so wet. I need it bad. I need your hard, thick cock in my wet pussy."

"What if somebody hears you talking like this?" I ask.

"I don't care," she looked me in the eyes, "I'm so horny I could blow up."

We finished dinner and walked to my car. I pushed my hips into hers, slowing grinding into her. My tongue drove into her wet mouth. She moaned and pushed into my hips.

"Daddy... Make me cum, right here. I'm on fire. Please..." She begged.

"No way, no it's my turn to tease you," my hand went under her skirt. Her pussy was dripping wet. I gently caressed it, "How's this feel? Maybe I should... slide my fingers in you."

"OH YES, PLEASE. MAKE ME CUM." Trisha pleaded, as her hips moved with my caresses.

"No way. Later little girl," I replied, as I opened her car door, "lets go dance."

As I drove to a dark, romantic club I knew, Trisha, pulled my cock from my pants. Sucking it so soft, now it was her turn to tease me again. Her mouth worked my cock, bringing me close to blowing my cum in her mouth. Then she would stop and giggle.

"You're going to get fucked so hard, you won't be able to walk for a week." I told her.

"I can't wait," she sucked me hard and fast and stopped, "I need your cum to put out the fire in my pussy."

The club was dark and very romantic. The soft music was for hugging, kissing and grinding into each other. Just the thing we wanted, needed. We moved to the beat, pushing our hips together, trying to join right there.

"Daddy, love me. Fuck me right here. Please." She begged.

My eyes moved around the dance floor, much to my disbelief many of the other couples were having sex to the music. We danced our way to the back of the club. Finding a dark corner, I pulled her to me, unzipping my pants. Freeing my hard cock to use my sweet daughter.

"OK, but, no cumming. We do that at home." I whispered.

"Anything you say, Daddy," Trisha REPLIED, moving into my cock, "did you get any rubbers?"

"No. fuck it. I need to be in you now." I reached between her legs, pulling her panties over. I guided my hard cock to her virgin pussy. I wanted her first time to be special, not in some club with other people watching. But, I needed her now.

"Well, baby girl are you ready to become my lover?" I slowly eased my cock head inside her, "I love you." I pushed my hard throbbing cock deep into her soul. Taking her precious virgin flower.

"Oh yes, oh Daddy," she moaned as her pussy locked on my cock pole, "it feels so good."

My hands went under her tiny skirt finding her panty covered ass. I lifted her body into mine, her legs wrapped around me. My cock drove deeper into her delicate love. We moved as one. Like we had been loving each other for years, not a few seconds.

"Daddy, it's wonderful...," She gasp for air, "having you in me. You're so big."

"And you're so tight, my sweet, sexy daughter."

We kissed, caressed and held each other. My thick cock worked her tight love hole, in and down. It went deep into her young tender body. Bringing us closer to first orgasm together. I wanted it to be at home, in my bed. But, our needs over took us.

"DADDY, DADDY. I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING." Trisha screamed.

"Go baby, cum on Daddy. Cum for me."

Her body exploded on my hard cock. Her muscles locked on me like a vise. Holding my cock as her pussy used it. All the years of craving it were over, she had her dream, Daddy's cock.

"Oh Daddy, I love you. I love you."

Her juices ran down her body and on my cock. Soaking us with her fluids, coating my cock. Making it easier for me to love her hard, like I needed to do. All of her teasing made me wish she was Linda, the sales girl or a whore I could fuck as hard as I needed.

Now it was my turn to fill her with my cum. I sat her sexy ass on a table, pushing my ready to cum cock pole deep inside her. Faster I pumped her once virgin pussy, I needed to fill her body with ten years of stored cum. Ten years of seeing my beautiful daughter growing up, into a sexy woman.

"Oh baby. I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your pussy." I moaned as my cock started shooting in her young body. Filling her with hot Daddy cum, filling her with my seeds. Seeds that could make her my wife and bring us a baby.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THIS STORY.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,028 Followers