Changing Partners

Story Info
Friends decide to swap out.
1.7k words
4.12
225.8k
55
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sarah and I were good friends with my pal Kyle and his wife Jackie. We would hang out to together and share good times. One Saturday the wives were out shopping and Kyle came over to our house. We decided to drink a few shots and shoot the breeze. We must have been a little drunk when Kyle asked me a pointed question.

"Mike, do you ever think of other women?"

"What male doesn't do that?" I asked him back.

"I mean a specific woman," He replied back.

I asked him what he was getting at.

"Would you ever consider swapping wives?"

I nearly choked on my drink.

"What brought this about?" I asked him.

"Jackie keeps telling me that I don't satisfy her in bed and well, let's be honest, you are packing heat in those jeans."

I do have a big cock, close to nine inches in length and I am thick. Sarah and I have been having problems because she is a petite woman and she tells me my cock hurts her when we make love.

"Is this coming from you or Jackie?" I asked Kyle.

"From both of us. I want to make her happy and I can't seem to do it in bed."

I had to swallow hard after all these revelations. My best friend's wife had been checking me out and fantasizing about the two of us in bed together. Kyle was also thinking about going along with this scheme.

"I don't know if Sarah would be willing to go along with all of this."

"Just ask her from the both of us, that is all I can hope for," Kyle explained to me.

The women got back from shopping and Kyle and Jackie had left. I got up my courage and I popped the question to Sarah.

Sarah, what would you think about having sex with Kyle?"

I thought my wife's eyes would bulge out of her head.

"Where did you come up with that nonsense?" She asked me.

I told her it wasn't nonsense. Jackie and Kyle wanted to try swapping partners. Sarah gave me a look of disbelief. I told her she didn't have to believe me, but she should ask Jackie if she thought I was lying. Sure enough the wives talked. I think Sarah was the most reluctant of the four of us. She was conservative when it came to things like this. She did consent to the swap knowing she was being outvoted three to one.

We chose a Saturday morning and I drove to meet Jackie at their home while Kyle would come to our house. I even managed to pass Kyle as I was driving over. I had no idea how this would all play out, but my cock was getting hard in my pants. Jackie was shaped like an Amazon. She was nearly six feet tall, blonde, and very shapely. I did think to myself of all the times I had wondered what having sex with Jackie would be like.

I got to Jackie's and she answered the door in her bathrobe. It was a damn short bathrobe at that. She ushered me in and asked if I would like a glass of wine. It couldn't hurt so I told her yes. After she broke open the wine we sat down on the couch. We clinked glasses and had a sip. Jackie set down her glass and leaned over and kissed me flush on the lips. It got pretty hot after that. I managed to pull the robe away revealing Jackie's naked body.

I couldn't believe how incredible she looked. She had large breasts, but they didn't sag in the least. Jackie had shaved her pubic mound down to nothing. I knew I had to have her now.

"Maybe we should go into the bedroom," she told me.

We both walked back and Jackie got onto the bed. I quickly shed all my clothes and I stood before Jackie with my cock hanging down between my legs. Jackie had her eyes glued to my crotch.

"God Mike, it's huge!"

I got up onto the bed and I spread Jackie's thighs apart. I lowered my mouth and I slid my tongue across those wet folds. I quickly was lapping her pussy and my tongue went right to her clit. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her red bud and that made Jackie nearly go insane. She was moaning and holding the back of my head against her pussy. I thought she might cum immediately. She was letting out these cries that told me she was having an orgasm. I didn't want to waste anymore time on giving Jackie oral.

I pulled my mouth away and I slid in between her creamy thighs. I took hold of my dick and I rubbed the head across her pussy lips.

"I have to have you Mike, God don't torture me," she said.

I positioned my mushroom at her opening and started to enter her wet opening. There was no talk about how my cock was hurting her. I was able to quickly slip the full length of my dick into Jackie's pussy. Once I was inside her, I worked my dick in and out. I circled my shaft around, hitting her warm walls. I could feel Jackie's muscles gripping me. Her pussy felt so hot and I fit inside her like a glove. I slowly built up speed, stretching out my legs and giving Jackie every hard inch I possessed.

I realized I should have done this a long time ago. I didn't care what Kyle thought now. I had to have his wife wrapped around my rod. We fucked like that for what seemed like an hour. I pulled out and Jackie then mounted my midsection. She lowered herself and my cock penetrated her wet folds one more time. This time I reach up and took one breast in each of my hands. I was squeezing her ripe melons as I brought my ass up and fed her my thick member.

This had to be the best lovemaking I had ever experienced. Sarah was so far out of my mind now. I only wanted to make love to Jackie. I was determined now that I would have her as often as I liked.

"Oh my God, Oh my God!" Jackie started crying out that she was getting close to cumming. I wanted to time it so that we both orgasmed together. I felt Jackie's muscles grip me hard one final time and then I erupted. I had saved up my load over the past couple of weeks. I sent scalding jets of my cream deep into Jackie's body. Jackie started to shake as she felt my steamy cum enter her passage. I just kept thrusting into her pussy until Jackie collapsed onto my chest.

I held Jackie in my arms. My dick was still buried inside her. I kept flexing my cock muscles and I could feel Jackie shuddering as my dick rubbed against her sensitive walls. It took nearly a half an hour before Jackie pulled off from on top of me. She kissed me warmly on the mouth and then went into the bathroom. When she came back she had some towels for me to clean up with.

"Mike, I know I shouldn't say this, but that was the best sex I have had in a long, long time."

I felt the same way. I didn't want to run down my wife, but she could never compete with Jackie in the sack. Jackie asked me what we were going to do after today. I said I wanted to see her again only if she wanted that as well. I think that Kyle and Sarah thought this might be a one and done thing, but I wasn't going to agree to that and neither was Jackie.

We made a pact that no matter what Sarah and Kyle said, we were going to share each other in bed. It was only a matter of how to manage seeing each other on a regular basis. Before I left we exchanged phone numbers and planned to see each other the following Saturday if we could bring it off.

When I got back home Sarah was alone. Kyle was gone. I figured that I would let Sarah speak first about her experience. She asked me how it had gone with Jackie. I told her it went as I expected, but what about her and Kyle.

"Kyle was a bit of a wildman in bed," she told me, "but it was pleasurable."

I was actually hoping that things went well with Sarah and Kyle. It would make getting together with Jackie that much easier.

"Do you plan to see Kyle again?" I asked her.

"He wants to get together again, but only if you approve."

I told my wife she could see Kyle again, maybe she should get together with him next Saturday.

"That is what he asked me, but I said I needed to ask you first."

This was working out better than I had hoped. I texted Jackie and we made plans to meet and get a motel room together. It seemed much easier this way as the two parties wouldn't run in to each other. Jackie and I got a room that Saturday and we ended up fucking for hours. Jackie was a dynamo in bed. I lost count after three, the times I seeded her belly. Jackie told me she craved feeling my cum in her pussy. We never discussed our partners, but I had the sense that we both got the better of the deal. Maybe Sarah and Kyle felt differently.

It soon got tiring slinking around meeting at motels. Jackie said she wanted to be with me full time, not just once a week. We ended up breaking it to Kyle and Sarah that we wanted out of our marriages. I think the two of them were sort of glad we made the first move. Kyle and Sarah seemed suited to each other and I wanted to see them both happy with a partner they could live with.

We got the divorces and I am now with Jackie. We haven't gotten married yet, but we have had discussions about tying the knot. The sex is fantastic and abundant. Nearly every night I have my thick bone buried in Jackie's pussy. She tells me she just can't get enough of me fucking her. Everything worked out better than I could have dreamed.