Changing Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,232 Followers

Oh my god, my mother was about to talk about her panties. Was it the wine? The change room incident? I didn't care, I watched as she brought both legs up on the couch and crossed them beneath her. I caught the slightest glimpse of her underwear as she did so and with that and the way the conversation was heading I began to harden.

"What are you talking about," I asked, "they inspected your panties?"

"It wasn't every time. Just particular pilots, we knew the ones. You see it was part of the uniform, white cotton panties."

"Fuck." This time Mom didn't admonish me for swearing. "It was male pilots doing this?" I was so turned on, the thought of my own mother ordered to lift her skirt and show her panties. My wrist was pressed against my hard cock and I ever so slightly moved it back and forth.

"It was the early '80's Daniel, it was a different era back then." She didn't seem to be overly embarrassed talking about the subject, in fact she seemed quite enthusiastic and was she becoming flushed around the neck?

"So what happened if you didn't have the correct panties?" I asked, excruciatingly.

Mom smiled. Did she know what affect the story was having on her son? "Well, it only ever happened once that I saw. It was a hostess I didn't really know, she was wearing a pair of red satin knickers. The pilot made her take them off right there in the cabin and give them to him. He put them in his pocket and the flight went on as normal."

My god I had to cum. I quickly thought of a reason to get out of there. "Ah," I lifted my empty glass, "more wine?"

"Oh why not." Mom replied passing her glass to me. I stood up, which left the bulge in my pants exposed for mere seconds but I'm positive she looked at it. As I entered the kitchen I looked back to her watching me with a cheeky expression on her face.

I had to jerk off. I went to the bathroom and was cumming in seconds, a vision of my mom wearing that micro bikini in the change room firmly entrenched in my mind. Relieved, I buried the evidence all over some tissues deep in the bin and went back to Mom with a fresh bottle of red.

"You know, talking about your work clothes got me thinking mom. I want to buy you a new wardrobe."

"Really, why?" She inquired.

"Well don't think me weird but today at the store I noticed how great shape you're in and the clothes you've been wearing lately, I'm sorry Mom. They just don't do it for you."

"Oh honey, I'm old and there's nothing wrong with my clothes is there?"

"Ah Mom, you're not old and there is something wrong with your clothes! Come on." I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her down the hall to her bedroom. I planted her on the edge of the bed, her nightie rose up her thighs and I think she caught me looking. "Right," I stated. "Let's start with your dresses. I opened up her cupboard and began a stock take. Leafing through her clothes I made comments and critiques, all accompanied by her laughs and feeble protests. She seemed to be enjoying herself. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was just the fact her son was showing such interest in her after all these years.

"Now, onto the underwear!" I opened her top dresser.

"Oh no Daniel, not that." She protested, yet made no move to stop me.

"Oh my goodness Mother, this won't do!" I pulled out piles of her bras and panties, all either brown or grey, nothing colorful or in the least way sexy. I turned to her holding a pair of old cotton granny panties and frowned. "Mom, we're going shopping!"

She stood up and came close to me, she made a sudden move to rip her panties from my hand but I evaded her and backed away near the bed. Again she tried and again I foiled her plan by holding them high above her head. She smiled smugly and saw an opportunity. Her hands flew to my side and began tickling my ribs, "You're forgetting I'm your mother and know your weak spots!" And it worked. I was forced to drop my arms but I countered by grabbing her and wrestling her down onto the bed with me on top. She struggled against me, at one moment tickling, the next going for her panties which I still held beyond her reach. She writhed beneath me and the feeling had my cock quickly hardening again.

In the struggle her nightie had risen up around her waist, exposing her flesh colored panties and I moved to a position where my now erect cock was pressing against her pubic bone. Amid our hysterical laughing and exertion I feigned exhaustion and allowed her to gain top position, yet she maintained the connection between our groins. My mother was essentially riding me cowgirl, without of course, the penetration. I relinquished the panties and she collapsed onto my chest, breathing heavily.

"OK, you win," I said. "But I'm still buying you new clothes."

"Alright," she sat up, her legs astride my hips, her pussy still pressed against my hard cock. Did she realise? How couldn't she? "We'll call it a draw and I'll let you."

We sat up well into the night side by side on her bed as I ordered item after item from various clothing stores online. I noticed her body pressed closer into me when we browsed for new panties and lingerie. It wasn't my imagination, something was happening between us. We both knew it.

I masturbated twice more that night before I could sleep. I felt like a horny inexperienced teen, getting off on the only woman he had access too, his mother. But it wasn't that sordid. We were both adults. Both had a lifetime of sexual experience behind us. We were going at this with clear heads, or were we? Doubts began to raise in my mind as I drifted off to sleep. Maybe it was all innocent. Maybe I'd misconstrued the entire situation. I had to know, one way or another.

The morning came and again I had my mother's breakfast prepared for her. She gave me the now standard greeting of a kiss on the cheek and took her place at the table. How would I do this? Just the sight of her again was causing my cock to swell. I hadn't been so horny for a woman in years and yet here it was, my mom.

She was wearing an identical work uniform from the previous day. We shared small talk during which I discovered she'd booked a hair appointment later that day and would be home mid afternoon. She tried to find out how much I'd spent on her clothes but I wouldn't tell her and it didn't matter. She was worth every cent and I could afford it. After she'd eaten and had her coffee she came over and kissed me to leave. Now was my chance. I let her get to the kitchen door then stopped her, "Ahem. Where do you think you're going young lady?" My heart began racing, this was the moment, everything rested on the next few minutes.

She cocked her head and replied, "You know. I'm going to work!"

"Well not without the scheduled uniform inspection you're not!" She suddenly realized what was happening but I'm sure she had no idea how far I'd take it. "OK, let's see now." I said as I stood a few feet from her. "It seems your shoes are well maintained and I notice your shirt is nicely pressed." I squatted down and touching the hem of her skirt I pressed it to the back of her knee. "Hmm, a little too long but I suppose everything else is in order here, you're free to go."

She played along, "Why thank you Sir." And made to leave, laughing.

"Ah just a moment." I called as she reached the door. "I think today a panty inspection is in order young lady!" And there it was, I'd crossed the line. "Come on now, lift your skirt and show me your panties," then followed it up with "Mother."

My mom looked me straight in the eyes and it felt like a psychic bond had opened between us. She knew perfectly how I felt, what I wanted, and I knew she desired exactly the same. Without saying a word she placed down her handbag and bent forward slightly, grabbing the base of her brown pleated skirt with both hands. Slowly she raised her skirt up her thighs and then over her waist, revealing her panties to her son. My cock strained to be unleashed at the sight. My mother, standing in her kitchen, her panty covered pussy being presented to me.

"Is this OK Sir?" She asked and I had to take it further.

"Actually no. We've discussed the panties you're wearing before. That style is no longer allowed in this house. Now remove them at once." Her face and I know mine, had reddened. Still looking me in the eye she tucked her fingers into the waistband of her flesh colored panties, slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. She let her skirt fall back in the process but I didn't mind. I'd seen her pube covered pussy for barely a second but the whole scene had proven to me, I'd be seeing it a lot more.

I approached her and held out my hand. She placed her warm knickers into it and then seemed to wait for further instructions as I slid them into my pocket. I moved in closer and pressed my body against her. My fully erect cock against her stomach, she looked up into my face and let out a stifled breath. I leaned in as if to kiss her mouth and at the last moment adjusted so our faces were side by side and I whispered, "You can go now Mother."

The thought of my mom leaving the house without panties had kept me hard all morning. The fact I had those same panties in my pocket was surreal and a constant reminder of the change afoot.

Express postage saw the packages of clothing and lingerie arriving from mid morning and I spent my time removing and replacing my mothers wardrobe. Dresses, leggings, active wear, all filled me with anticipation of seeing my mom wearing them. I filled her dresser with underwear of all description, lacy boy shorts, thongs, satin full briefs and incredibly hot crotch-less panties. She now had a choice of body-stockings in four different colors and a myriad of pantyhose and stay-up stockings. I did keep the pair of panties she had given me that morning, they'd always be a reminder to me of the beginning.

I mowed the back lawn, set up the outdoor furniture and placed beach towels on the grass. When I heard Mom arrive home I called to her from the pool.

I was naked on the far side of the pool when my mother exited the backdoor of the house. As had happened in the change rooms, I initially thought her to be naked, yet quickly realized she was wearing the micro bikini from the store. My cock immediately stood to attention in the cool water. She looked like a goddess as she casually walked towards the edge of the pool. She placed a towel on the concrete and sat down on it, her legs in the water.

We hadn't spoken a word, it seemed we didn't need to. I slowly swam to her and she stretched out her left leg. I took hold of her ankle and still treading water began kissing her toes, the sole of her foot, her calf and further up to her thigh, all the while caressing the other with my hand. When only inches from my mothers now bald sex I stopped and looked up into her eyes. "What happened here?" Referring to her hairless pussy.

She smiled and stroked the back of my dripping head, " I had my legs waxed at the salon as well, the beautician asked if I'd care to have more done and I thought, why not!? Do you like it baby? Do you like Mommy's smooth pussy?"

That did it, to show her just how much I liked it, I pulled aside the string of the bikini running between her labia and buried my nose and mouth into her cunt, lapping at her slick slit with my tongue like a dog. It was as if years of pent up sexual passion released, as she pulled my head firmly between her thighs and ground her vagina into my face. "Oh fuck Daniel, I'm going to cu..." She struggled to say the word, "cu..." Again she stammered until finally with more sucking on her clit I felt her shuddering and she screamed, "cummmm...!"

My mother had just cum on my face which was now drenched with her juices. She slid into the pool and wrapped her legs around my waist. My rock hard cock rested across her hot anus and wetter than water pussy. We kissed as man and woman for the first time. Our tongues entwined in the most incestuous embrace. "I knew you'd buy that swimsuit Mom," I finally managed to say. "You look amazing."

We swam and played in the pool like teens until finally we exited and my mother, holding my ever hard cock like a leash, led me across the lawn to the beach towels. She lay down on her front, removing her bikini in the process and spread her legs. I grabbed the sunscreen and began on her calves, working my way up her thighs and finally to her ass. Spreading the cheeks I encountered my mothers puckered anus for the first time and had to kiss it. She moaned as I licked her most intimate hole and loosened it allowing my tongue to penetrate and french kiss her asshole. Her sopping wet cunt pressed on my chin and was beckoning for me to enter. I continued with the sunscreen on her back and then lay atop her. My cock found it's way to the entrance of her vagina and I pushed.

"Oh Daniel, yes." She exclaimed as my cut 7 inches reached as far into her as anyone had gone. I began thrusting slowly but soon reached a steady pace as her ass pushed back into me with each assault. "Harder baby. Fuck Mommy harder." She demanded and I cocked her left leg to allow an almost scissor position. Like this I could kneel whilst holding her hips and jack hammered into her tight wet cunt.

My efforts paid off as Mom yet again began to cum. "Fuck Danny I'm cumming. Oh Jesus you're gonna make me cum. Oh my baby boy." I could feel her pussy contacting and squeezing my thrusting cock as she climaxed again and again. I couldn't hold out any longer as well and mom knew it. She rolled over with me still deep inside her and told me to cum. "I want you to do it inside me honey. Fill Mommy with that beautiful cum."

I needed no further prompting and with a few more thrusts and us looking in each others eyes I began exploding inside my mother's pussy. If have no idea as to the quantity of cum I produced that moment but at least 15 times my cock pulsed with the release of sperm deep inside her. Each time she clasped the walls of her vagina around it, milking me of all my seed.

As we lay together pool-side in our incestuous post-coital embrace, I told her I would never leave her alone again and devoted myself to her happiness. We slept in the sun, cooled off in the pool and fucked the day away.

The future looked bright.

End of chapter 1

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,232 Followers
12