Changing the Plans Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, it is so naughty, but I love it. I love that I am broadcasting to the world that I am a white slut for your black cock," I answered honestly, and then added, "though, the queen of spades image was the big issue my husband had with the outfit."

He laughed again and then said, "well, I'll take that you are out with me wearing it, that he knows who you listen too." His hand then fell onto my thigh and worked its way until it was just touching my exposed slit. He didn't move it, but rather just let the presence of his large hand be known at my wanting cunt. I moaned softly at his touch, and he smiled as he took a drink from his glass. Setting his glass back onto the table he turned and kissed me deeply, using his other hand to pull my face into his. I kissed him back passionately, and eagerly.

As we kissed, I felt the hand that he had on my thigh begin to move. It started to progress further up my leg and towards my hip. In doing so, my skirt also began to move up with his hand. As his hand reached my hip, his other hand dropped down to do the same on the other side until he had both hands moving my skirt further up my waist and stomach. I didn't stop him, nor did I break off the kiss. I let him do what he wanted, and enjoyed it as he did.

When we finally ended the kiss, my skirt was bunched up and being held at the bottom of my rib cage by Dwayne. I looked down and could see every inch of my lower half uncovered. He held my skirt for a moment longer before letting it drop to rest on my hips, though it was still bunched up and my pussy and ass were nowhere near covered. I took another sip of my drink, as Dwayne's hand returned to my naked thigh.

I realized that being in the booth, and where it was located in the bar, that we had a relatively high amount of privacy. I was thankful for this, as I got the sense that bunching my skirt up wasn't all that Dwayne had in store for me. Especially considering it had only been about five minutes since I got to the bar.

"What are you thinking about slut," Dwayne asked me, pulling my attention back to the present.

"I was just thinking about what you had in store for us tonight," I answered back.

"Oh, don't worry, it should be a very fun night," He started, "you'll have plenty of opportunity to be a good slut wife."

My body quivered at his reply and I felt my sex get even warmer in anticipation. At that moment, a waitress came over to check on us, and Dwayne ordered another round of drinks along with an appetizer. While I saw a knowing smile from her upon seeing my shirt, she didn't seem to notice my skirt was not covering my lower half which calmed me down as I was worried she would see my nakedness. I took another drink from my glass once she left to both steady myself, as well as get closer to finishing it before my new one came.

"Let me see your phone," Dwayne said, "I want to text your hubby a picture of you so he can see how you're dressed now."

I said nothing, but simply pulled my phone from my purse and handed it over to him. He had me smile brightly as he snapped the picture. I watched and sipped my drink as he typed into my phone. When he was done, he turned my phone to show me the picture. It was innocent enough, until you noticed my bunched up skirt and my exposed lower half. Dwayne didn't give me back my phone, but instead laid it down on the table in front of him.

Our waitress came back shortly after with our drinks, and Dwayne indicated I was to knock back the rest of my first drink so she could take away the glass. I did as he requested, and chugged the remainder of my drink, feeling the warmth of the alcohol radiate through my body. Again, I saw her shyly smile at me as I handed over my emptied glass, but to my knowledge she was still unaware of my exposure, and was merely reacting to my naughty crop top.

When she walked away, Dwayne picked up my phone once again and had me pose for another picture. This time he had me hold my drink in my hand, and then before taking the picture he reached over and lifted my top up to expose my breasts. As he took the picture, I quickly looked around the bar to see if anyone was looking. Fortunately, I didn't notice if anyone had seen and Dwayne lowered my top once he snapped the picture. I chugged half of my drink though to calm my nerves from the risky photo.

Dwayne again set my phone down on the table in front of him and smiled a big smile. My pussy fluttered, and my heart raced at what his big smile meant for me. Just then, our waitress returned with the appetizer Dwayne had ordered. This time, she lingered before finally asking me, "That's an interesting shirt, does it mean what I think it means?"

Before I could answer, Dwayne asked, "what do you think it means?"

The waitress blushed at this, before getting the nerve to reply, "Q O S means queen of spades, so I'm assuming that because she is wearing a wedding ring and you aren't, that the shirt indicates she cuckolds her husband with black men."

Dwayne looked at me, and then said, "well, go ahead, answer her question."

It was my turn to blush before I spoke saying, "yes, that is basically what my shirt means."

She smiled at my answer before asking another question, "and by the way you are dressed, is it safe to say you only dress this way for him."

Again, I blushed slightly and then answered, "yeah, I wear and do whatever he asks."

"Does your husband know," the waitress continued with her question, seemingly no longer needing to attend to anyone else.

Before I could answer her, Dwayne interjected again, "Oh, he knows. In fact, I have been sending him some pictures. Wanna see?"

He had my phone in his hand and unlocked before she even had a chance to answer, but the look in her eye was indicative enough that she did want to see. Her eyes popped wide open as he showed her the two pictures he had taken. I'm sure she wasn't expecting to see that much of me. "Wow," she stated, "that's pretty daring of you. I don't mind, but I would recommend being careful showing off like that, as to not catch some on wanted attention from the other staff if you know what I mean." I blushed again, and nodded that I understood, and Dwayne informed her that he was intending to have me do anything too wild, at least not while we were in the bar. The waitress let us know she was cool with whatever and then left to attend to her other tables.

Upon her departure, we both picked at the appetizer he had ordered for us, until he eventually returned his hand to my exposed thigh. This indicated instinctually that he was about to have me be daring and naughty again. As he had already taken my picture revealing both my naked lower half, and flashing my breasts, I wasn't quite sure what would be next. Dwayne though said nothing, as he just rubbed my thigh with his big, strong hand and continued to eat from the appetizer plate. I could no longer eat as I could only focus on his hand and what was coming next.

After a few more moments of silence, his hand eventually twisted to insert one of his thick fingers into my wetness. I let out an involuntary audible moan, but quickly managed to regain my composure as to not draw much attention to us then we already had. He wiggled his digit causing me to squirm from the attention. As my breathing quickened, he leaned in to speak softly into my ear.

"Does the slutty wife enjoy my finger?"

"Yes," I purred out in reply, "very much."

"Does the slutty wife want more? Something bigger and thicker?"

This time I moaned out my answer, "oh yes, please."

"What is the slutty wife willing to do to get more?"

It was at that moment, and before I was able to answer, that our waitress returned to check in on us, and most likely see if she could witness any more of my naughtiness.

"How are you two doing? Is there anything I can 'help' with?"

Dwayne, keeping his finger plunged inside of me, turned and smiled at her before replying, "actually, I think you can. I was just asking the slutty wife here what she would be willing to do in order to continue being my slut. I want to see just how addicted she is to me and my cock. So instead of having her answer that question, how about you come up with a task that you think would prove her willingness to be my slut?"

The waitress, surprisingly, was not shocked by his suggestion, and even grinned at the idea of it before responding, "Oh, I like that. Let me think about it while I check on my other tables, and I will be back with a challenging task. Before I leave, can I get you another drink or would you like to order food?"

"We are okay for now, thank you," Dwayne answered, and the waitress left us alone again. As she did, Dwayne slid another finger into me and resumed his hushed words into my ear.

"Do you like that a stranger is going to come up with a task for you to further earn my cock? Does it turn you on to be so openly a slut for me?"

His fingers worked in and out as he spoke to me, and I could only moan my responses. I was turned on for being so openly slutty for him. I had never before even considered acting in such ways as I have and was currently acting for him. It felt equally liberating and terrifying, and I wanted to continue as I was addicted like he said.

"I wonder what the waitress will come up with. Whatever it is, I know you will do it because you are an eager little slut. Eager to please me. Eager to please my black cock. You are going to have to really earn it tonight though. I want to see just how slutty you are willing to get. You've shown before, glimpses of your tendencies towards depravity, but tonight I want to shine a spotlight into the depths of your depraved inner self."

I was a puddle of arousal in his hand. Everything he said, I wanted. To free myself to carnally act as my most sexual self. Unlocking the true slut that I had inside of me. Those thoughts were filling my head as the waitress returned with a devilish grin on her face. She did wait to speak, just simply laid out her idea.

"So, I was thinking about what the 'slut' could do to prove her worthiness to you, and her being put in public like this inspired my idea. It's all well and good for her to be out, dressed like a slut in public with the off chance that someone she knows might see, but it would be even better if people she knew absolutely saw her. I think she should post a picture of herself, dressed as she is, on her Instagram. Let the people she knows start to learn what a real slut she is."

My mouth hung open in surprise at what she had just laid out. I looked to Dwayne to see his reaction, and the smile on his face indicated that he loved it. His fingers left my slit and I groaned at the sudden feeling of emptiness. The waitress giggled at this, and I again blushed with embarrassment.

"I like that," Dwayne started, "and I think you should be the one to take the picture. Slut, you can stand up in front of the table so our lovely waitress can take a picture of you in all your glory." He then slid out of the booth to allow me to follow him and comply with his directions.

While I wasn't entirely keen on the idea the waitress came up with, I also didn't want to disappoint Dwayne and lose any chance at receiving the immense pleasure he provided me. So, I slid myself out of the booth while trying to keep my skirt down as I did, but as it was bunched up around my waist the effort was futile. The waitress gave out a laugh as I stepped out of the booth and had to fix my skirt to cover myself up, and I again turned red with embarrassment.

"Alright, stand in front of the table slut," Dwyane said while handing my phone over to the waitress. "It's already on Instagram, you direct her how you want her, take the picture, and you can even edit it and write the caption, but it will be the slut's job to post it."

The waitress, still acting as if everything was completely normal, went right to it, "okay, go ahead and pose with your hand on your hip, and make sure to smile bright." I struck the pose she instructed, and put on a big smile while she snapped the picture. She then stood in front of me and Dwayne as she edited the picture and typed in the comment for the post. When she was done, she handed my phone back to Dwayne.

"Perfect. I like your style," Dwayned said after reviewing the post. "Now it's your turn. All you have to do is hit post."

I took my phone as he offered it over to me. Looking at the post and reading the caption, I couldn't believe that I was actually about to post it to my personal Instagram account. While the picture was relatively innocent, I was still wearing a denim mini-skirt and a crop top in the picture, which showed off more skin then I typically showed off, and of course it displayed the symbol for a Queen of Spades. That would have been risky enough, but the waitress added caption only further added to the craziness of the post. It said, "Just out being a naughty wife. #hotwife #qos #bbc #secretlife. I also noticed that she had tagged a few people with the posts, fortunately none of them were friends, but based on their usernames they were users that enjoyed interacial sex and the hotwife lifestyle.

Looking up from my phone, both Dwayne and the waitress were just looking back at me with grins on their faces. I knew it wasn't entirely something that I would have wanted posted on Instagram, but my arousal and desire to serve Dwayne overruled everything else, and so I lifted my thumb and hit the button to post it. When I looked back to Dwayne I said, "I posted it."

Dwayne held his hand out for my phone and I returned it to him. "Well done slut," he said, seeing the post uploaded on my profile.

"Oh, yes, I see it," the waitress said, causing me to look in her direction. She was holding her phone up to show me. My face must have shown my confusion, because she then said, "I started following you on my account after changing yours from private to public. I hope you don't mind, but I think there are others out there that would like to see a slutty wife on their Instagram feeds."

"Yes, excellent point," Dwayne said in response to the waitress, "thank you for all your help, but I think it is about time we head out. We will take our check now."

The waitress gave a little pout at Dwayne's statement, but then put back on her smile, and said, "of course, I will be right back with it."

As she left us to get our check, Dwayne slid into the booth and sat down, but not enough for me to also sit as well. Instead, he reached out and pulled me to stand next to him. He then proceeded to run his hands up my legs as he spoke.

"The post on Instagram was just the starter. After you pay the bill, we are going to see just how much more you are willing to do to earn some of my dick."

As he spoke, his hands had slid up and under my skirt, lifting it once again to expose off my uncovered pussy and ass. This time I no longer had the table as a shield for my nudity, and it seemed he intended to see just how far I was willing to let him go as he continued to speak to me.

"I'm going to record you tonight to cement just how much of a desperate slut you are. How willing you are to humiliate yourself for me, and not your husband."

My skirt at this point was being pushed up into my breasts and crop top, finding only a little resistance. Dwayne eventually managed to push it up and over my breasts thus revealing all of my nakedness. Thankfully, the waitress returned at this moment, and though she saw me in that state, Dwayne let go which allowed me to readjust everything to cover myself.

"Damn slut, I was only gone for a moment and you couldn't keep from getting naked? You are a truly desperate slut aren't you," the waitress asked rhetorically as she approached our table and dropped off the check. Dwayne just laughed as he grabbed my purse off the bench seat next to him and proceeded to open it up to pull out my credit card. He handed it to her without saying a word to me, and the waitress took it and walked off to run it through.

This time when the waitress walked away, Dwayne didn't try to push up my skirt, instead he simply pulled me into him to sit atop his lap. Of course my skirt rose up, but nowhere near how high it had been pushed up moments before. He used his hands to spread my legs open, and then gripped onto my thighs as we awaited the return of the waitress. I could feel my pussy pulsing with the desire to be touched, and I was actually panting with arousal as I sat.

The waitress soon returned, this time saying nothing as she set the check and my card down on the table in front of us. I filled out the check, and with Dwayne's urging left her a very generous tip. We then stood and thanked her for her wonderful service before leaving to exit the bar. As we walked out, Dwayne made no effort to hide the fact that he was fondling my naked ass.

Outside, Dwayne told me to lead the way to my car. He informed me that he had taken an Uber and that my car would be his ride home, and I was hopeful that I would soon be enjoying the pleasure of being fucked by him. However, as we reached my parked car, I found that he wasn't quite through with pushing me to earn that privilege. He sat down on the hood of the car and pulled out my phone to record me. With it pointed directly at me he spoke.

"So the little slut wife wants to prove she deserves my big black cock, and has said she will do anything. Let's start off simple, and have her take off her top right here in the parking lot of the bar."

I did not say anything in response, instead I just smiled and peeled up my tiny crop top over my head. When it was off and my tits were exposed, Dwayne continued.

"Well done, now let's push her a bit further. Toss your shirt as far as you can to your left, and then take off your skirt."

Again, I didn't respond verbally, but let my actions speak for me. I threw my shirt as instructed and it landed between two cars to my left. I then unbuttoned my skirt and pushed it downs my legs before stepping out of it.

"Toss your skirt to your right."

Flinging the denim skirt to my right it landed in the bed of a large pickup truck. I was now effectively naked without a chance of getting redressed. Thankfully, the parking lot at the moment was empty of other people or cars driving in, but I knew that at any moment that could change. However, my mind wasn't worried about that, because in that moment, all I could think about was doing what I had to do to prove myself to Dwayne.

"On your knees, and tell us what you are."

I dropped to my knees and looked directly into the phone's camera. I knew what he wanted to hear.

"I am a slut. A slut wife, who loves sucking and fucking my bull's big black cock. I am a nasty slut wife, that does whatever my powerful black bull tells me to do. I get off on submitting to him. Submitting to all the humiliating and pervertedly kinky things he orders of me."

Dwayne smiled large at my statement, and then continued, "Tell us about your husband slut."

Without hesitation, I started, "My husband is amazing, I love him. He was the one who introduced me to the idea of having a bull. And since being with my bull, I have realized just how great it can be to freely submit myself to a powerful man. My husband is great, but he has never been the type of man to just dominate me in a purely sexual way."

"Does your husband get off on how slutty you get with me," Dwayne asked.

"Yes. He loves when I tell him about all the naughty and dirty things I do for you. I just have to stroke him a little and he cums to the images of me with your big black cock in my mouth, or my pussy, or even my ass," I answered.

Before Dwayne spoke again, a big grin formed on his face as if he had an idea. "I want to be the only cock that gets your holes. I fuck you the way you deserve to be fucked, so it is only right that only I get to fuck you. Tell us that you won't let your husband inside anymore."