Changing the Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I like to hear. To be my slut, you will have to do whatever I say. That won't be hard, cause once I give you a taste, you'll certainly do whatever I wish to get more."

Finishing his statement, I felt his cock push into me and slide easily into my sex. I let out a long moan as I felt myself stretched open by his massive shaft. At the same moment, my husband began to make noise behind his gag and shake his head. Dwayne and I knew exactly what he was moaning about; his cock was buried inside of me bare; without a condom. Terry had asked that Dwayne use condoms when we first set up the meeting, but in my secret exchanges with Dwayne he had told me that he wasn't going to wear any. He wanted to take his slut bareback, and so he had me let my husband know what the deal was.

"It seems as though your hubby is wondering why I'm not wearing a condom, why don't you tell him slut?"

Dwayne had embedded his massive pole only halfway before stopping and indicating I was to talk to Terry. Feeling completely stretched and wanting more, I quickly complied.

"He told me that he should be able to take his slut bare and I agreed. I wanted to feel his big, powerful cock unhindered by a condom."

With that, Dwayne plunged himself deeper into me, and I moaned in response. His length seemed to extend further than I thought possible; he filled me up completely. As he began to pull back and start to fuck me, I continued to moan and groan uncontrollably. He had my legs over his shoulders and was picking up the tempo of his thrusts, and I noticed that he still had my phone pointed at me. My pussy was no match for his invading manhood, and I quickly became even more flooded with my arousal, coating his shaft for easier access. He began to talk to me as his pace intensified, and I did my best to respond.

"That's it slut, take my big black cock in your married white cunt. Let me ruin it for your husband. Am I bigger than him?"

"Yes, oh my god yes! So much bigger."

"Does he have a small dick?"

"Yes."

"Is it too small for you?"

"Yes, oh god! Fuck, you feel so good."

"That's because you are finally getting fucked by a real man's cock. That means this is my pussy now. Isn't that right?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"Oh fuck! This is your pussy. This your pussy."

"Tell your husband."

"Babe, my pussy is his now. He owns my pussy."

Dwayne then pinned my knees back by my head, and began to earnestly drive his thick cock in and out of me. I continued to moan like a banshee as I neared a powerful orgasm. I made sure to let him know and he encouraged me in the way only he could.

"Yeah slut, come from my black cock. Come while I fuck your married pussy with my big black cock."

I did just that, exploding with what was without a doubt my biggest orgasm of my life. My pussy clamped onto his pistoning cock, and I began panting like a woman processed. He continued to plow his way into me while I shook and spasmed from my powerful orgasm. As I finally calmed down after a few long minutes, Dwayne slowed as well and eventually pulled out.

"You came pretty quick, you must have really needed my big cock," Dwayne said as he left my pussy with an empty feeling.

"Yes, I did. I have never come that hard before," was my reply.

"Haha, and we have only just begun, but before we continue, I need to see if you were being honest earlier."

I looked at him with a bit of confusion.

"I want to see if you truly meant what you said, that you 'would do anything' to get my cock in your cunt," he announced.

I replied like an eager puppy, "Yes, whatever you want."

Dwayne then said, "well, I think it would show me a lot if you rimmed me, and I'm sure your husband would love to see just how slutty his wife is willing to get for another more dominant man."

A big smile formed on my face at his request, and I instantly responded, "Of course, I am yours to use as you desire." I then shifted on the bed to move closer to him as he stood up. Dwayne directed to get back on the floor, and onto my knees. He then turned away from me and presented his toned ass towards my face. Pushing away the initial moment of uncertainty, I leaned in and gripped his muscular cheeks with my hands. Though I had never done anything like that before, I tried to stay confident and pulled open his ass cheeks to reveal his dark ring. Dwayne twisted to watch as well as record as I pushed my face into his flesh and extended my tongue to begin licking him. There was no unusual taste other than a slight saltiness of sweat, and that encouraged me to push on. Dwayne responded immediately with encouraging words as I started to enthusiastically rim him.

"Oh yeah, that feels good slut. It is always nice to have a white slut eat my ass, especially a married white slut. Have you ever done this for your husband?"

Pulling back for a moment, I answered, "no, never."

"Haha, but I ask and you just dive in. I love it. Do you love it?"

I simply replied with a deep moan of approval so I did not have to pull away again.

"Tell me, and tell the camera how much you love eating my ass."

Again, I pulled away and looked up at Dwayne holding my phone to do as instructed.

"Oh my god, I love eating your ass so much. I feel like such a nasty white slut, but I love it. I will do whatever you ask, I am your married white slut."

I then dove back into his ass to once again tongue his hole. He allowed me to continue my duty for a few more minutes before finally having me stop. He stepped away and turned back to face me. My face felt like it was sticky with my own saliva and I am sure I looked quite the sight. Dwayne didn't seem to mind as he ordered me back up onto the bed. He positioned me so I was on my hands and knees. Without a bit of warning, he sunk his length into me, causing a deep and drawn out moan to spew out of my mouth.

My moans and groans were endless as he mercilessly pounded my pussy, and soon they turned into the sounds of another orgasm. His dick felt so good; it stretched me out so much and brought feelings of pleasure I had never experienced. Knowing that he was bare inside of me only added to the moment as it felt so dirty to take another man's unprotected cock inside of me.

Dwayne also began to show signs of a nearing orgasm, and I encouraged him to have one.

"Yes, come for me sir. Come in my pussy."

With a grunt, he responded, "is that what you want? You want me to fill your married pussy with my nut?"

"Ah fuck, yes. Fill me with your cum," I answered; my husband, though still very much in the room, completely forgotten about.

With a flurry of thrusts, he unleashed his climax deep inside of me, triggering another orgasm for me as well. My legs quivered uncontrollably, as Dwayne recovered with his still rigid cock, buried deep inside of me. While I was still riding the waves of pleasure from my third orgasm in such a short amount of time, I felt him begin to pull away; his long cock slowly dragging out of me. I let out a small whimper when he was all the way out, and looked back at him as I did. I watched as he aimed my phone to take more pictures, this time of my battered pussy that was already dripping with his seed.

"Turn, and show your husband what your pussy looks like after a real cock fucks it," he commanded after taking the pictures.

Being the docile slut I wanted to be, I followed his command and repositioned myself so my pussy was facing my restrained husband. Without prompting, I began to talk to him.

"How does my pussy look babe? Do you like the way it looks after being used by a big black cock? Can you see his cum dripping out of me? I love that he came inside of me, it feels so right. I know you wanted him to use a condom, but I had to feel his cock unhindered. I'm glad I did, it felt so wonderful. I can't wait for more."

Dwayne laughed and said, "god you are a nasty little slut, I love it. Let's go clean up some before we start round two."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. I looked back at my husband and could see the shocked look on his face. I should have felt bad, but instead I smiled as I was acting as I had always wanted too; freely submissive. In the restroom, Dwayne kissed me passionately after starting the shower, and as I was already on weak legs, I melted in his arms. When he breaks off the kiss he laughs as I try to recover myself.

"Time to prove yourself some more slut," he said moving towards the shower. "Get over here and kneel next to me."

I drop to my knees as I shuffle over to my spot next to him.

"I have to piss, and I want you to hold it as I do," he indicates. I begin to reach up with my hands, but he stops me, "no with your mouth slut."

He then reaches for my head and guides it towards his crotch. I watch as he positions his still semi-erect cock length ways between my lips. My mouth is being used as a clamp to hold his cock as he releases his stream of urine into the shower. I can feel it on my lips and tongue as it floods through his shaft and out of the head of his cock and I shiver at the power he has over me. I can't take my eyes off the impressive stream flowing out of his manhood. He takes notice of my gaze as well and halts his piss momentarily to talk to me.

"You like watching me piss slut?"

Not wanting to remove my mouth, I muffle out an affirmative moan while keeping his shaft clamped between my lips.

"Does it excite you to have my piss so close to your mouth?"

Again, I let out another affirmative moan.

"Move your mouth down and get closer than."

Instinctively, and on full auto-pilot, I let my lips slide down closer to his tip. I stop just before the mushroom head, and he lets his piss continue. As close as I am, I can feel a bit of the overspray tickle my face. It causes me to purr submissively on his cock. He picks up on my purr and says, "you can still get closer."

Again, I allow my lips to slide further until I just have the head of his cock in my mouth with his stream following just past the corner of my mouth. The overspray starts to coat my lips and another purr involuntarily rumbles out. This time Dwayne says nothing, but instead he begins to turn his hips towards me which causes his stream to begin filling my mouth. I don't move as I surprisingly allow him to piss into my mouth. To both my relief and disappointment, his stream tickles to an end, filling my mouth half full. Not sure what to do, I continue to hold his cock head in my mouth while keeping his salty urine in my mouth as well.

"Swallow," Dwayne says, breaking the moment of silence, and as a true submissive I do as I am told. For the first time in my life, I drink piss. I would have never thought that I would do such a thing, but at this time, in the moment, I did it willingly and actually became extremely turned on by it. With his golden nectar swallowed, I look back up at him and become aware that he had been recording the whole time. I blush at the realization, but do not object. He smiles back at me before pulling back and speaking.

"You keep impressing me slut," he starts, "now go out and release your husband. Let him know he is to leave and go home, taking all your clothes with him, while we continue to play for the night. Then come back and join me in the shower. Make sure he knows that he is to be gone by the time we get out."

"Yes sir," is my only reply before I stand up and walk back out to the room. Before I approach my husband, I pack up all my clothes in a bag. It feels naughty to know that I will be without any clothes for the rest of the night. With my bag packed, I walked over to my restrained husband and began to unfasten the restraints on his arms and legs. I leave the ball gag in as I talk to him. "Okay, you can go home now baby. Me and Dwayne are gonna play some more, but we both think it will be best if you weren't here. I want you to take my clothes with you so I can be the perfect naked slut for Dwayne. Be gone by the time we get out of the shower." Saying what I had to say, I turn and walk back to the restroom to shower with Dwayne.

Once in the shower, all thoughts of my husband vanish, as Dwayne has me bathe him, before he returns the favor for me. There is a bit of playtime in the shower; me with his cock in my mouth, him with his fingers probing my pussy, but nothing too crazy. As the water begins to lose its heat, we get out and dry off. Walking back into the room, there is no sign of my husband and my bag is gone. He did leave behind the restraints and gag though.

To be continued...

12