Chaperone Makes Three

Story Info
Lingerie clerk watches horny young couple in dressing room.
5.5k words
4.53
117.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers

Penny was missing her fuck friend, Gavin, who hadn't been around to please her for over a week. She was not in an exclusive relationship with him, so she could have gone in search of someone else for release, but she'd been so busy with classes and her job that there was little time left for any serious boy-hunting. And Gavin wouldn't be back for another couple days.

Even now, with the hands on her watch crawling past seven-o-clock on a surprisingly slow Saturday evening, Penny was at work in a lingerie shop in the mall. The customers had been coming through steadily throughout her shift, but not in the numbers she was used to. It probably had something to do with the near-blizzard conditions outside that had been coming and going since before the weekend.

Penny had just finished helping a customer when Sharon, the bitch assistant manager, snuck up behind her. Sharon was only 42, but she seemed much older. Not because she looked old, but because she tried so hard to succeed at the impossible task of looking 20. Collagen, a little plastic surgery, and a bad taste in clothes and make-up did help make her look attractive, but only attractive for someone who appeared to be in her late fifties, and anorexic. The one thing that was undoubtedly immature about Sharon was her attitude. She yielded power like a reckless teenager, and held grudges as badly as any junior high school girl.

Quite opposite of the bitch was Penny, who was no size two, or even a four, but carried the little extra weight she did have as good as anyone could. Her natural Ds looked prime to burst from the low-cut top she wore, and, this being a lingerie store, having the lacy trim of her crimson bra showing from beneath her top and framing her generous cleavage was by all means acceptable. There wasn't a client who met Penny that didn't steal a glance at her expertly displayed chest, man or woman. Her very plump, round ass would also get high marks, for it was consistently wrapped up in tight slacks or, as was the case today, a black mini-skirt. Penny was a little shorter than average, but nobody seemed to have trouble meeting her deep blue eyes. She had an adorable smile that was rarely missing, and her long, blonde hair was thick and lustrous.

It was probably this natural beauty that made Sharon hate Penny from day one, and Penny wasn't the only person who suspected that.

"Penelope," Sharon spat, using her full name like always, in some failed attempt to make Penny feel small. "There are two children in dressing room 7. Go take care of it."

The command was generic and concise because Sharon, in order to say as little as possible to those she loathed, which was most employees, spoke in code. "Children" meant that two people, whether they were sixteen or sixty, had entered a dressing room. One of these "children" was a male, and one was a female (and in the case that two females went in, they were referred to as "little girls"). "Go take care of it," meant that Sharon believed there was some hanky-panky going on, or that there soon would be, and someone was going to have to ask one or both customers to leave the store. And today, Penny was that someone.

Sharon was too full of herself to believe Penny would not do as instructed, so once the command was given, she went back to the sales floor. Penny headed to dressing room 7.

Dressing room number 7 was notorious for "children" and "go take care of it" orders because of its distance from the other dressing rooms. There were seven in all, and while the first six lined a hall with three on each side, seven was at the back of the hall, alone, and around a little corner. It was also larger than the other rooms, and because of the position of the overhead speakers, the music that played, even when at lower volumes, helped drown out sounds from room 7 more than from any of the other six.

Rumor was that it had once been a storage closet. Other rumors were that Sharon was pushing for it to return to a storage closet. Until that happened, there would likely always be couples going in room 7 together, utilizing it's seclusion and size to help them fulfill a fantasy of doing something naughty in a public place while wearing lingerie they didn't even own. Penny had considered buying some of the undergarments that were often left in room 7 and selling them over the Internet to horny teenagers and single loners desperate for a sniff of pussy.

Penny stood outside the curtain and listened, hearing whispers and nervous giggles. One of the whispers was definitely male.

"Do you need help with anything?" she asked politely.

Dead silence was her response, and then a young girl's voice replied, "No. Uh, thank you."

Yeah right, Penny thought. Did they really think she was that stupid?

"Okay," she said, trying to hold back her smile so she sounded more professional and serious. "I just thought you should know we have a policy against couples being in the dressing rooms unsupervised. Can you open the curtain please?"

Penny thought she'd get an "Okay, just a minute," as they hurried to compose themselves, but instead the curtain swung open right away, and a beautiful young woman was instantly in her face. The poor girl looked terrified.

"Okay, okay, please," the girl whispered, grabbing Penny's arm and pulling her closer, drawing her into the room. The girl's eyes shifted nervously from Penny to down the hall at the entrance to the dressing room area. "We're not doing anything. I mean, we haven't done anything yet."

Before she knew what was going on, Penny found herself fully in room 7 with the couple, and the girl was closing the curtain.

"Did you see my mom out there?" the girl asked, frightened nearly to tears. "She has a black sweater on and a bag from Macy's."

Penny didn't know how to react. "Um...no. I don't think so..."

"So she didn't send you?"

"No, miss. The manager—"

"Oh, thank God," the girl sighed, and she collapsed onto a chair in the corner of the five by six room.

There was a moment of silence, and Penny took the time to study the couple. She recognized them at once. Both had purchased things here before. The girl was actually a once a month regular, while the guy had just stopped in a few minutes ago for some perfume. Having rung up credit card purchases from both of them, she knew they were both 18, so at least they weren't actually children. Still, Penny herself was 18, though these two looked much younger. Apparently life experience really does make a difference.

The guy hadn't said anything yet, but looked guilty as hell standing in the corner, hands crossed over his crotch, obviously hiding an erection. He was fully dressed—even his heavy winter coat was still on, but that didn't mean his zipper hadn't come down yet. He was thin and tall, probably average height for a guy his age, and he avoided all eye contact. He was clean-cut and cute, but evidentially very shy. This was not a troublemaker, but a kid who found himself a little in over his head.

The girl had that same vibe. She didn't look like a horny slut looking to score in the dressing room for the twentieth time. She seemed like she would be a very sweet person, and her conservative clothes, all of which were still on, helped punctuate that image. She was an inch or two taller than Penny, and very thin, but not sickly like the bitch Sharon. Not that such things were indications of bad people, but neither of them had any visible tattoos or piercings. Penny didn't feel that they were here for some grand sexual adventure, and she was right.

"We really didn't do anything," the girl said, almost in tears again. "We were just going to...we've been dating for a really long time, but our parents have always been with us. I mean, we've only kissed with tongues like ten times. It's awful. And then he went away to college, and this is the first time we've seen each other in over a month..."

Penny felt terrible for them. She knew what it was like to be a victim of such sexual repression. Her parent's had been the same way. Fortunately, Penny had a big sister to help her learn to sneak around and have fun anyway, but apparently these two didn't have that kind of assistance. And the resulting problem with suffocating your kids was evident here: all three of them were eighteen, but Penny was the only mature adult.

"And your parents are with you now?" Penny asked.

"Our moms are," the girl said. "That's what makes it all so hard. Our parents are best friends. If we're together, then they come along. But we managed to get permission to walk around together, and so we came here to...well..."

Penny nodded. "I understand."

"Penelope?" It was bitch Sharon's voice, and she was right outside. "What's going on in there?"

Penny had a very sinister thought, then gave a friendly smile to the couple. "Give me one second. Just bear with me." She then threw open the curtain.

Sharon was startled, perhaps more so by the fact that everyone had their clothes on, and there was no indication of any wrong-doing.

"Everything is fine here, Sharon," Penny grinned, putting the emphasis on 'Sharon'. She knew Sharon demanded to be called by her last name and title. But if Penny were too nice, Sharon would think something was up. "These two clients are very interested in a few of our newer lines, and they asked me to help them find what they needed."

Sharon pulled Penny aside and whispered in her ear, though she made sure her voice was still loud enough for the couple to hear.

"They look a little young, don't they?"

"They're both 18," Penny confirmed. "And they have money to spend." This time Penny put the emphasis on money, indicating to Sharon that these two "children" had loaded parents who gave generous allowances.

"Obviously their parents wouldn't want to be using that money on lingerie," Penny continued, "so they came back here so they won't be seen. So we can do business without having to worry about being exposed on the sales floor."

It was a genius move. Though a bitch, Sharon was not a prude. She didn't care if these two had sex—she just didn't want it in her store. So selling them lingerie was by all means acceptable. And the fact that Sharon was a greedy cunt who would sell air to homeless people if she could find an assistant to do the dirty work didn't hurt, either. If helping these kids sneak lingerie past their parents meant money in the register, she was all for it.

And Penny knew this. And Sharon knew that Penny knew this. There was no need for further debate.

"Take your time," Sharon said, then gave a fake smile to the couple and walked away.

Once the bitch was out of sight, Penny walked back into the room and closed the curtain

"All right," she said, smiling. "I bought you maybe fifteen minutes. But whatever you do, you're going to have to be quiet, and...well...I'll have to be in here with you. I can turn around and face the corner so I don't see anything, but I can't plug my ears because I have to listen in case the manager comes back."

Penny knew it wasn't the best opportunity, but is was all she could manage. This couple obviously wanted to be alone for some real exploration, but they wouldn't do it with a stranger in the room with them. Penny figured, since even kissing would be a big deal, that they would just make out for a couple minutes and maybe a little groping. She sensed their initial disappointment and hesitation, but she also saw how grateful they were for her help.

Since the initial plan didn't actually include trying anything on, the girl had simply grabbed a pair of panties and a bra and brought them in, not even checking the size. But for the charade to work, they would need more garments—and more expensive garments—than those two pieces. She explained this, then grabbed the guys' hand and led him out of the room. From this point on, the two could never be fully alone, or Sharon would notice.

Penny took the kid quickly through the store, picking up several garments along the way. She asked the guy, who told her his name was Kevin, what he liked and didn't like, what colors his girlfriend liked, etc. etc. She also grabbed a catalogue, which, if Sharon believed they were looking through it, would buy them a little extra time. When Penny and Kevin returned to room 7, she gave the pile of lingerie to the girl, who introduced herself as Beth.

Though Penny could have gotten away with chaperoning Kevin and Beth as she changed in front of him, she decided to keep Kevin outside at first. She figured that he'd never seen Beth naked, and it would be sexier if the first time he saw her like that, she was wearing something special and taking it off for him. So she had him wait outside, but went in herself to help Beth with the first lingerie she'd probably ever worn.

With a little prodding, Penny helped Beth decide to go all out: a sexy but playful blue miracle bra for Beth's already full, C-cup breasts, and a matching blue garter belt and stockings. The color went great with Beth's blue eyes, which were almost the exact shade as Penny's, and it provided a nice contrast with her long, dark brown hair. Anyone would look good in this getup, but Beth would be a knockout. Penny was not a lesbian, but she found herself very excited to this pretty young thing trying the outfit on.

Beth removed her coat, shoes, and socks, then pulled off her sweater, revealing those lush breasts already looking wonderful in a generic beige bra. She had a flat tummy and beautiful, ivory skin; things most girls would envy, even someone as comfortable with themselves as Penny was.

Next, Beth wriggled out of her jeans, and Penny was impressed by how good her hips and ass looked, even in a bland pair of panties. It was going to be simply incredible when she was wearing no panties at all, just the blue garter belt. This was not sexual lust Penny was experiencing, but merely feminine admiration. Beth was girl who could be as sexy as the models whose pictures were plastered all over the store, but she didn't need the make-up, the airbrushing, or the expensive underwear to do it.

As she undressed, Penny gave her a few helpful tips on love-making, and among them was this gem: "If a guy gets you excited, he better be prepared to get you off." Beth laughed nervously.

Standing there half naked, Beth hesitated when she reached behind to unclasp her bra, and Penny suddenly realized why. She turned around and faced the corner, allowing her client to fully disrobe. It would only take Beth a few seconds to put on the bra and stockings, and then Penny could help her with the garter belt.

Outside, Kevin paced impatiently, always checking over his shoulder to see if his mom was poking her head in. So far, so good. On the other side of the curtain, things had been quiet, and then...

"Kevin, you can come in," came Beth's voice. The curtain opened, Kevin stepped in, and the curtain closed again behind him.

His jaw about hit the floor. His innocent little Beth had never looked sexier. Her cleavage was deep and exaggerated by her bra, which only seemed to hold about half of her large breasts. Her excited nipples were apparent as they poked from under the fabric. Her stockings made her legs seem like they went on forever, and the garter belt added a particularly exciting sexuality to the moment. The blue drew his eyes to the garments, but the white of her skin drew it back to her. It was a sensual overload.

Kevin had seen Beth in a two-piece swimsuit once before, but this was different. First, his parent's weren't at the pool with them, and second, he knew he could, and would, touch her this time. His penis felt hot as it grew hard and massive. And this was before he even registered that she wasn't wearing any panties. His eyes had been so busy taking everything in at once, that he unintentionally skipped over the little dark patch of hair between her legs. Once he identified it, though, Kevin just about lost his mind, and his load.

"Holy shit!" he whispered excitedly.

Penny was beside Beth, happily watching his reaction. She was amazed that this shy girl was being so cool about being half naked with a stranger in the room, but apparently that's what happens when someone gets horny enough. Nothing else matters.

But something did matter, because neither Kevin nor Beth had yet to make the next move. They didn't know what to do, and just stood there, smiling like dope heads at each other. Both of them were visibly shaking, and Beth must have been dizzy, because she grabbed the wall for support.

"You can kiss, now," Penny whispered, hoping they hadn't fallen into respective comas.

"You look so beautiful," Kevin stammered. Beth blushed.

Then Kevin stepped to her, placed his trembling hands just above her hips, and held her gently against him. They kissed, lightly on the lips at first, but it quickly grew into a fierce wrestling of tongues until soon they were practically mauling each other. Like any inexperienced kissers, they were not quite in sync, and bumped noses often, but their tongues never stopped touching. Their animal lust was finally being released.

Penny found herself in a trance as she watched them, remembering what it was like to kiss like that for the first time. Her own nipples were hardening, and she felt moistness between her legs. It never occurred to her to look away to the corner, and her new friends were too busy to ask her—If they even remembered she was there.

Penny watched as the couple's hands explored each other excitedly, finally settling on each other's asses. Kevin squeezed Beth's sexy cheeks, spreading them, and she ground her hips against him in response. As promised, they were being quiet, but they were also breathing heavily, bordering on hyperventilating, when Kevin finally broke the silence.

"Can I lick you down there?"

Beth couldn't find the words to answer, so she just smiled and nodded. Penny was still too engrossed to look away. She couldn't believe they were doing this with her right there. They paid her no attention, as if she didn't even exist, and yet they were only a foot and a half away. Forget moist. Penny was dripping with excitement.

Beth sat down in the chair and gingerly spread her legs, granting access to her furry pussy. Kevin kneeled at the foot of the chair and put his hands on her thighs, curling his fingers under the edge of the stockings. Penny watched, unblinking, as he then leaned forward and gave Beth's muff a tender kiss. Beth reacted instantly, her body jerking and stiffening. Penny did the same, and she discovered that her hand was inadvertently touching her own chest.

Next, Kevin slipped a hand in beside his face and, as his tongue grew bolder and began licking Beth's wet lips, one of his fingers began gently probing between them. Beth began gasping for breath as she writhed in the chair, finding it impossible to keep from moving her legs, her arms, her hips. She gripped the arms of the chair so tightly the wood could have splintered, and her teeth threatened to do the same thing to each other as they mashed together.

Penny knew she shouldn't be watching, but they hadn't asked her to stop, and she had no intention of doing so until they did. Her own breathing was more than irregular, and she undid the top two buttons of her blouse to try and cool herself down. Her breasts, though still contained in the bra, were pushing further through her blouse and into view. Needless to say, undoing a couple buttons didn't help, as it only made her hotter knowing that more of herself was revealed to the strangers, had they cared to look.

Back at the chair, Kevin was licking Beth even more eagerly, though he had seemed top have given up using his finger. His other hand, meanwhile, was cupping Beth's right breasts and squeezing. Penny, aware of the time that had passed and the little that would be left before Sharon became suspicious, decide to help him along.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers
12