Chaperone Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is that being a good date mom? I don't get it."

"I've been trying to teach you that all night, honey. Married or not, you have to show the boy you're with respect for asking you out by taking care of his needs. Being his date, you're responsible for the hard-ons he gets. If you made his dick hard, then you should do your best to get all of that jizz you brought up, out of his fuck pole."

"Why do you go on dates if you're married? I want to know the real reason." Mack asked.

"It's because I get a thrill out of giving men pussy that belongs to my husband behind his back. Getting my pussy pumped under the nose of my unsuspecting husband really thrills me."

Andrew said, "You turn me on so much when you talk like that Maggie. Come on. Let me in that wet pussy of yours. I might cream your panties soon if you don't."

Mom stopped her hip grinding to say "Oooh. Not yet. You have to last longer than that if you want to plow this field."

She lifted her skirt with her left hand to reveal her panties stuffed between her labia. All that riding wedged the crotch between her lips so they were showing clearly. She circled her right hand around the base of his large meat stick and pulled it away from her snatch.

"Mom. What are you doing?" I asked.

With her gripping his cock tightly, she bent it even more away from her hole and then patted her panties where her pussy is with that meaty rod a couple of times.

Now waving Andrew's cock at me, mom said, "I'm not going to stick this thick pussy splitter in my hole just yet, but it feels so good running through mother's wet pussy lips. We are, after all at Dicket Mountain and this is where a guy goes to get his dick wet." She grinned.

Just as mom settled Andrew's cock between her panty stuffed labia lips and started her rocking again she said, "Remember honey, even though mother is married, I am on a date with a stud and that means I have dating obligations. Besides, everyone knows no date is complete unless a stud gets to pound him some pussy."

12