Charity Begins at Home

Story Info
Mother and son enter a charity run.
8.2k words
4.66
128k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers

You may have heard of me. I achieved relative fame in the media and the moniker, 'personal trainer to the stars' when I took on the plus sized model Lauren Brooks and an up and coming Hollywood starlet as clients. A short lived relationship with a well known underwear model; an appearance on Tmz and some paparazzi photos on a gossip website helped me to build my brand; all to the point where I was turning away business for lack of time. So when my father called and asked for help in the garden, my immediate inclination was to offer to pay for a landscaper; but when he clarified the work was for my mother's birthday I made a time to visit.

"You see Kyle?" Dad gestured to the browning foliage of three shrubs beneath my parent's bedroom window. "I only planted them last summer and they're already dying."

"They're getting too much sun I guess."

"Exactly, I told her that when we put them in," Dad agreed. "Anyway, I bought some rose bushes for your mother's birthday. You know she loves them."

"So you want me to dig these ones out and plant the roses?" I asked. "Mum'll notice! She'll see me working, won't be much of a surprise."

"Oh she knows about it," Dad replied, placing his hands on his lower back and stretching. "I'd do it myself but my back, you know."

I did know. Thing about my father was, if there was a way to get out of doing hard work, he'd take it. Even if it meant foisting it off onto his son. His back pain always seemed worse when he had to exercise or manual labour was involved.

"Ah, here she is now," Dad continued.

My mother rounded the corner of my childhood home holding a tray with three glasses. Fifty at the end of the month, her face retained a youthful glow. Her body however was showing the signs of my father's sedentary life rubbing off. A pear, she carried her weight on her hips with an equally impressive bust to match. I looked not out of any libidinous desire, more from the perspective of my profession of course.

"Hello men," Mom smiled as she approached. "Thought you'd like some refreshments."

The day had become hotter than expected and the drink was welcome.

"It's not soda is it Mom? You know they're full of sugar." I explained as I leaned in to kiss her cheek, her hair wet beside her face, having just come from the shower or possibly splashing water on herself to stay cool.

She rolled her eyes at me towards my father. "Oh I wouldn't dream of it. It's just flavoured mineral water."

I looked at her skeptically but took a glass despite my doubts.

"So go on ask him," Dad directed toward my mother.

"Alright Love, give me a moment," Mom glared back as I took a sip and realized just what the liquid was flavoured with. I'd need to run an extra block that evening to work off the sugar I mentally made a note. It was then I noticed the brochure on the tray.

"So I've entered this charity run," Mom began. "Well, my girlfriend and I entered; you need a partner you see. But she's injured herself. Fell in the shower can you believe it? Nearly broke both wrists so I hear.."

"Cut to the chase Vanessa!" Dad interrupted.

Mom scowled but went on. "Well I was wondering if you might do it with me Honey? It's for charity. Oh, I think I said that. And I'm sure I'd get lots of sponsors with your name beside me. I can't really expect your father to do it of course..."

"Well my back you see.." Dad began and Mom and I smiled at each other. She finally made note of the brochure on the tray and I took possession of the pamphlet.

'The Mud Run.' Was the name of the event and I knew it well. A fun run of sorts, it was held out of the city on a rural property. One mile of obstacles, hundreds of competitors, a way of exercising whilst socialising, fundraising and getting extremely dirty to boot. I'd participated once a year or so back and many of my clients I knew were competing this year as well. I was more than a little surprised at Mom's decision to enter and put it down more to her friend than her. Whatever, if it got her active, I was in full support.

"It's this Sunday," Mom continued. "I know it's short notice and I'll understand if you can't do it.."

"Of course I'll do it!" I interrupted her. I had planned on leaving the Sunday free for myself anyway so without the need to consult my calendar, I knew I would be available. "It'll be fun. I'll put your sponsor link on my social. I'm sure that'll give you more donations. I'm looking forward to it!"

And I was. I always enjoyed those kind of events and seeing how happy it had made my Mom, it was adding to my sense of fulfilment.

"So when can you do the garden?" Dad asked, reminding me of my initial reason for being there. Taking out my phone I checked my calendar, apart from Sunday, my schedule booked out for days. A two hour window the next afternoon was probably the best time for me and promised I'd be around to at least get started on the plants. Mom and Dad were grateful for any time I could spare and it made me think I had probably neglected them the last couple of years. I knew they understood, what with my heavy workload but at least the next few days would begin to balance out some of that time differential.

* * * * *

6am and my mid-morning appointment with the aforementioned Hollywood starlet was cancelled by her personal assistant. It opened up the day perfectly. I could head to my parent's early and spend most of the day working in their garden. Allowing myself the luxury of sleeping in, I rolled over in bed and closed my eyes.

I didn't bother calling ahead to let them know I'd be early. Knowing Dad would be at work anyway and even if Mom wasn't home it didn't prevent me accessing the back yard and the tool shed. I arrived a little after 9am and immediately set to work. I found what I needed in Dad's shed and set about pruning the longest of the branches of the shrubs to give me better access. The sun rising warmed my back and before I set about digging around the roots I remembered my drink bottle in the car. Upon retrieving it and having a healthy draught, I placed it on the extended brick work below my parent's bedroom window. What I did then wasn't intentional. I noticed the drapes were yet to be drawn, however a small area between the two was open. Glancing, not even purposefully looking I saw into the room and the flash of skin.

I had no interest in peeping. I want that to be clear. The reason, and the only reason I looked again was the position of the body I saw therein. Knowing I would see their bed from the location I was standing, the position of the bare feet that hung over the side were out of place. Sideways in fact, not the way someone would purposely lie on the bed. This, and the fact the person was face down and the legs were twitching made me inclined to think they were seizing or having some kind of fit. Alright I admit I didn't know what the hell I was thinking to be honest and the fact I moved quietly as I edged closer to the window suggests to me my actions weren't completely noble.

It was my parent's house. There was no harm in me looking through a window I reasoned as I peered inside, a clearer image of the goings on in the bedroom presenting itself to me. The legs were clearly my mother's, and I was right that she lay horizontal on her bed. Again the idea she was having some kind of fit struck my mind as her feet straightened, her toes pointing in my direction and her rear lifted up off the mattress only to fall and repeat. I raised my hand to knock on the glass before the rational part of my brain stopped me. She's not having a fit you idiot. I told myself.

It was then I realized what I was actually witness to. The dark blue nightshirt or oversized t-shirt she wore crept up onto her bare buttocks even as I watched. At that point surely I should've averted my eyes but I looked on, mesmerised almost. Seeing only the back of her head and 'it' pointed in the other direction I was sure I wouldn't be observed as I watched her. Again her feet straightened, her toes curled. My mother's now completely uncovered ass; wide and pale, writhed up and down, back and forth into the bed below her and as her legs parted slightly I saw the fingers that pressed to her sex between.

I was watching my mother masturbate.

In that instant I didn't know how I felt. Was I disturbed, possibly grossed out? I cannot tell you. All I knew was like a car crash on the freeway, I couldn't look away. The room was too shadowy to allow me to see everything between her legs, to make out her pussy as her fingers delved but as if she'd heard my thought her other hand reached behind to spread her buttock, allowing light to penetrate. That I was looking upon her anus even for an instant wasn't lost on me. My mother's holiest of holes, spread before me, only a pane of glass separating us.

From pawing her buttock, her hand swept out reaching for a pillow at the end of the bed. For an instant I thought she'd finished and I prepared to leap away from my position before she lifted her hips and placed the pillow between her legs, sealing it beneath herself. Her pussy now hidden from my view it did little to lessen the beauty of the moment. A half naked woman pleasuring herself against a pillow. Not any half naked woman; my mother.

Her ass gyrating, her legs squeezing around the makeshift sex toy, it wasn't long before her feet again straightened and her body shuddered before lying still. There was no doubt in my mind, my mom had just cum.

My breath had been held for I didn't know how long and finally I expelled it as I saw her begin to sit up. Diving away from the window I made for the spade and plunged it into the soil at the base of the first of the shrubs. From the corner of my eye I saw no movement at the window, nor did the curtains open. I was confident I hadn't been caught and as I began to breathe normally again and the spade cut into the dirt a second time, I realized I had an erection.

The soil around the dying shrubs was healthy and easily dug. Without overly concentrating on my actions I'd exposed the root ball and began the process of digging out the plant all the while my mind focused on what I'd seen. My reaction to it, even now my vivid recollection of her movements, her skin, her ass. That big, yes fat ass. Spreading for me. Her son.

Minutes passed and still no sign of Mom. I was sweating heavily and threw down the spade to remove my t-shirt, lifting it above my head just as the drapes in the window of my mother's bedroom flew open. She stood there completely naked, her arms Christ like as she held open the curtains. The look on her face told me she had no idea I was there, but it wasn't her face where my eyes ventured. The thatch of pubic hair at her groin caught my attention, thick and dark, it was no wonder I hadn't been able to see her pussy moments before. I struggled to raise my eyes from her groin but only made it as far as her unfettered boobs, so heavy, her pink nipples proudly erect.

Even from outside, the window closed; I heard her swear. The drapes pulled shut instantly, her privacy restored I was in two minds as to what to do. Did I go inside, apologise for seeing her naked? What for though? She didn't know I'd been spying on her earlier, it was only an accident she had opened the curtains like that. Neither of us was to blame. I threw my t-shirt down on the grass and was all of a sudden aware of my own partial nudity. Nothing like my mother's of course. Jesus. I thought to myself, I've seen her...everything!

I only had to wait another minute for her to emerge from the house. With a light dressing gown on and her hair in a towel turban she approached barefoot. "My god Honey, I didn't know you were here!" She explained as she neared. "I'm so sorry."

I leaned on the spade handle as I watched her, her face a fiery red. Mine possibly similar. "Ha, don't worry about it Mom. I didn't see anything." I stated, obvious to both of us I was lying.

"What are you doing here so early? You said it would be in the afternoon." She asked, now only a few feet from me, the smell of her soap from the shower hitting my senses. I took in her body, her nipples still hard and poking through the thin material of her gown. The gown itself tied tight around her waist, hugging her hips and revealing to me she wore no underwear. She was still naked under there. That hairy pussy only an arms distance away. Ridiculously I could feel myself hardening. Could she tell? My jeans were tight. Would she be looking? I don't know what I was thinking but I willed her eyes to lower. To look down and see my hardening cock and to know it was for her.

"Yeah, I guess I should've called. My client cancelled her workout. I had the morning free so I thought I'd get started early. Sorry. I probably should've warned you I was here."

"No not at all," Mom declared. "It's your house too. You can come and go whenever you choose."

There was an awkward moment of silence between us as, gripping the handle of the spade with both hands I lowered it across my torso, the muscles in my chest striated, my arms flexing. The action was deliberate to highlight my body while not overtly posing. Her eyes I noticed, followed the trail of the handle to my abs and stopped. Was she forcing her eyes not to lower, I wondered?

"Um about what just happened..." She struggled to say, her eyes again looking up to mine.

"Mom, seriously. It's no big deal. I've forgotten already!" Again I lied, her hirsute snatch, her tits, her exposed asshole still front and centre in my thoughts.

"Just...maybe don't mention it to your father," she concluded.

I hadn't thought of Dad. There was no way I would have even dreamed of talking to him about what had happened. What made Mom think I would and more to the point, in her mind, what would be so bad if I did?

* * * * *

By 2pm, I'd removed all three of the plants and felt twinges in muscles I infrequently worked on. Mom had laid low, venturing back out only once (fully clothed mind you) to check if I needed a drink. As I pulled my t-shirt back on she appeared again, this time holding her phone.

"It worked Honey," she exclaimed smiling. "I have ten new sponsors for the mud run! All links from your social media."

I smiled broadly back at her. "I told you it'd help." She kept her eyes down on the phone and I wondered if she was still embarrassed about what had happened? Of course she was, I told myself. I also wondered if the only reason she came out when she did was that I'd put my shirt back on. Had she been watching me? Get a grip Kyle. I told myself. The only one thinking impure thoughts here was you. She's your mother and she has no interest in looking at your half naked body! But what about my completely naked body? The devil on my shoulder quickly added.

"So I can't plant the roses today Mom, I've got a three o'clock."

"Oh that's fine," she offered. "There's no hurry. Just come by when you have the time."

I took the spade and shears back to the shed and Mom walked me out to my car.

"So I'll see you Sunday?" I stated.

"Yep, thank you for doing this. It means so much to me," Mom admitted as she kissed me on the cheek. Was her kiss closer to my lips than usual? Did I usually feel her breast against me when we hugged? "Oh and your father said he'll drive us."

"Oh great," I remarked as I entered the car. "Remember to bring a change of clothes. These things get messy!"

She laughed as she waved me away and as I drove back to my apartment I repeated the words to myself. "These thing get messy." Yeah, I thought. Fantasising about your mother could get messy. For everyone involved.

* * * * *

Two nights later and I still had her image in my head whenever I closed my eyes. Saturday night, in an effort to rid myself of this new found incestuous fascination, I crossed the line and accepted the advances of a client. It was a rule of mine not to mix business with pleasure and I promised myself it would only be this one time. Dixie Chester was a wealthy middle aged socialite I'd just taken on. Her ass was wide, her breasts pendulous. From behind, with her auburn colored hair she could have been my mother. Was it the reason I surrendered to her advances? When I had her lie on my bed face down and masturbate while I watched from behind, I had no doubt.

I should never have done it. The dalliance didn't sate my desire, it merely fed it. Come Sunday morning I was more eager than ever to see my mother, to spend time with her, to find out what she'd be wearing. I jacked off to relieve the tension and it was her standing naked in the window I envisioned as I came. I now had no doubt, I was obsessed.

* * * * *

"So, you ready for this?" I smiled down at her, her small hand still in mine as it had been for the last fifteen minutes. A sign of our affection but also a means for us not to become separated in the throng of lycra clad participants. Not unexpectedly, I'd spent most of the time acknowledging those I knew, many envious looks directed towards my mother before introducing her as such. Mom herself was dressed to my approval. I'd hoped she'd be in lycra, instead wearing white running shorts which hugged her ass well and featured splits up the outer side of the leg. A pink tank top in support of her chosen charity completed her ensemble and I was delighted to see her nipples standing to attention in the morning air. Overall nothing to disappoint.

The gun sounded the beginning of the event and before she could answer my question, the crowd around us were taking off. We began at a more leisurely jog as others activated their sports watches and raced towards the first of the obstacles. Knowing Mom would never keep up with my pace, I matched her speed and soon the majority of the field were ahead of us. The first obstacle was a tire run and it was when the hysterics began. Countless times my mother misstepped, falling backwards, forwards all to the accompaniment of fits of laughter. Her joy was infectious and as I held an arm around her waist to steady her progression I couldn't recall ever having this much fun with her.

We found ourselves amongst other couples in the race for the same reasons. Not to compete or set the fastest time but to enjoy ourselves; spend time with our loved ones and raise money for charities in the process. Another short running section and we hit a cargo net. Horizontal; we had to crawl across the top. Harder than it looks and great for the core, I was impressed as Mom made it most of the way without falling, only losing her footing, her legs dropping down between the ropes just before the end. I jumped off and ducked beneath to boost her up from below, grabbing her sneakers and lifting, I took a moment to admire the way the rope pressed into her crotch, pushing her pussy mound outwards. I thought of the pillow between her legs and felt a stirring in my own loins.

Between bouts of laughter she made it off the cargo net and I made sure she was fit to go on. Both of us sweaty now the sun was higher in the sky, I noticed a trickle run from her neck into her cleavage. I felt the desire to drop my face to her breast and lick it up, to kiss my way up to her mouth and show her how I was feeling. To declare my love. Of course I suppressed my impulse. I was being an idiot. I'd need several more sessions with Dixie Chester to get this out of my system I determined.

Staff were on hand to provide well needed encouragement and refreshment and Mom passed me the water bottle she had just drunk from without a thought. In my delusional incestuous mind I wondered if it was a sign or even a test. Either way I was eager to drink from where her lips had pressed and as I did so she pushed me back and ran on ahead giggling like a schoolgirl. I watched her ass sway as she ran then took off behind her, catching her in no time and smacking her playfully on the buttock as I overtook. She squealed excitedly and tried to keep up and after a moment I jogged backwards to allow it to happen. That, and to stare at her bouncing breasts as she closed the gap on the uneven terrain.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers