Charity Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is my thoughts and feelings that I am afeared are wrong."

"Can you give me an example child?"

"Well, when the young men call out to me, it makes me feel...strange. I...welcome their attention and...sometimes wish they went further. It makes me feel pleasant"

The Pastor coughed gently but did not speak.

She tried to explain, "I know that marriage between a man and a woman is where all good people should hope to arrive, in order that their union may bring forth more members for the church congregation. I...wonder when I will meet a man who will take me for his wife. This wondering brings forth certain...feelings within me. I...I have never been told how children come about, but I believe it isn't simply by prayer? Which means...that something else must happen. I...find myself wondering about what that could be...and I start to think about those young men. I wonder about asking them, perhaps that can enlighten me?"

Pastor Smith was aware that this intelligent young woman was becoming dangerously interested in men. She clearly had not been told about the mechanics of sexual union between a man and his wife, but he was sure that her observations of the farm animals that she must see regularly would eventually provide her with answers. She will then know -- or at least guess - what happens in the bedroom.

"I'm sure that they could enlighten you. But not necessarily in a way that I would approve of. I do not wish to embarrass you, but your beauty and grace are extremely attractive to young men and it is bound to rouse their passions. Such passions within marriage are acceptable. But outside marriage..." he left the sentence unfinished.

Unfinished, not for effect, but because of the certain dark thoughts that were crowding in on him. She was there, within feet of him across the table wearing that thin shift. Her nipples were poking through, her breasts heaved as she breathed deeply and explained her feelings. And, as she licked her lips, moistening the pretty pink orifice, his erection became painful.

"I think that we should pray for your strength to resist talking to these young men...and to conquer these feelings that you mention."

She rose from the table and walked around to the fireplace, where the wooden cross hung. She knelt and, for the first time during their lessons, the Pastor joined her, kneeling slightly behind and to the left, so that she would not see his tumescent state. Too late, he realised that he could smell her scent. If he were to reach out, he would be able touch her, to caress her body through the thin cotton of her shift.

He cleared his throat, "Hrmm. Perhaps it would benefit if you were to prostrate yourself, my child."

What devil possessed him to say that?

So, Charity bent forward, placed her weight on her hands and then stretched her legs backwards, allowing her to lay down flat. Her shift rose up her legs as she moved and revealed her calves and the backs of her knees. The Pastor's right hand, sitting upon his own knee was only inches from her posterior. He just caught himself before it wandered there. He looked away from her bottom and saw the uncovered legs. His feelings of arousal were so strong that he was becoming light-headed. He re-directed his attention upwards, attempting to regain control, but then saw that the garment had slipped from one shoulder when she had lain down. The creamy, smooth flesh of her young body captivated him.

Charity was panting heavily. She could not understand why, but as her body moved up and down with each breath, her breasts and nipples were sliding across the cotton. She was not praying; she was having those bad thoughts again.

Pastor Smith persuaded himself that it would be acceptable to place a hand on Charity's shoulder as a comforting gesture. He spoke as he did so, "You must relax, child. Free your mind so that you may receive forgiveness."

As the Pastor's hand rested on the bare skin of her shoulder, Charity shuddered. The hand was warm, yet rough from the hard years of his life. When he did not take it away, she began to feel a tingling sensation in her breasts, and...elsewhere. Her back arched a little as she involuntarily pressed her pubic region into the floor tile. Her knees parted and her arse raised a few inches before she pressed down again.

The Pastor saw all of this and wondered at it. He wanted her. He wanted to enter her pure, virginal flesh, to ravage her.

Almost crying with the pain of resisting temptation he spoke to her again, "Are you in pain my dear?"

"Nnno!" she wailed. "I cannot control my body Pastor!"

"Then you must relax." He placed his hand on the back of her head and this seemed to have a calming effect. The movements ceased.

Then, to be sure that she was starting to relax, he put his hand back on her shoulder. At first, she tensed, but then he felt the muscles soften and he heard her sigh. So, he stroked her gently and saw that her breathing was calming. Encouraged by this he placed his other hand on the opposite shoulder and repeated the same movements. Somehow, his hands accidentally moved the material aside so that now her upper back was uncovered. The tie string must have become undone, for as his hands moved rhythmically and gently across and down the silky skin, the neckline of the garment moved lower until her shoulder blades were exposed.

Pastor Smith knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he could not help himself; in one movement he swung his leg across Charity's body and knelt astride her. He remained kneeling upright, with his hard cock thrusting out the front of his breeches only inches from the young woman. He moved the shift lower still as he caressed her.

Although the garment was now lowered to the middle of her back, Charity's breasts were keeping the material at the front firmly in place, but by now the Pastor could see the sides of them, the swellings flattened out upon the floor. He knew that the shift would not move any further as the sleeves were now holding it tight and he felt a slight sense of relief. But then, as he continued his motions on the exposed flesh, his arm made contact with his manhood. Without thinking, leaving one hand on Charity, the other wrapped itself around the breeches covered shaft.

Any pretence that he was helping Charity was, at this point, destroyed. He was now in a land of sin and wickedness from which there was no escape. Her innocence was allowing him to take control of her body and he wanted to see and feel more.

Attempting to be firm and commanding, yet sounding as though he was coking, she said, "Your arms look tense. Take them out of the sleeves and I will ease them for you."

Charity complied immediately, careful not to expose breasts and shock the Pastor with their nudity.

Pastor Smith returned his hands to her shoulders and moved them outwards along the outstretched arms. He had to lean forward to do this and, for the first time, his sheathed cock rubbed against Charity's back.

The young woman was aware that the Pastor had straddled her, presumably to make it easier for him to...stroke her? She felt a momentary hardness digging into her spine, which returned every now and again as he caressed her arms.

The Pastor's hands returned to the lower parts of Charity's back and she felt him shuffle backwards as he moved lower. Then she felt the insistent tugging of the shift on her breasts. It...it was sliding out from beneath them! The cold of the floor made her gasp and her hips bucked in response. A response which brought her buttocks into full contact with that hardness that she had felt before. Shortly after her hips dropped back down, that hardness regained contact and remain pressed there.

It was all the Pastor could do not to hump against the deliciously soft and curvy rump that his manhood was now resting against. Indeed, he pressed a little harder as he brought his hands further down her body, dragging the material with them. Now, with the material clear of her breasts, he could slide his hands up her sides, fingertips feeling the softer flesh. Charity moaned.

Pastor Smith was in a quandary; looking down he could see the hint of Charity's buttock cleavage. He wanted to feel the flesh there now, but it would mean that he had to give up the delightful feeling of his cock resting there. Her deep moan made up his mind and he shuffled down her legs. He made no attempt to disguise his actions as he tugged the material clear of her arse -- which to him looked perfect. Perfect for mauling. Which he did with a zeal. He clutched a cheek in each hand and manipulated it roughly. He breathed in deeply as he observed the pink slit of her pussy surrounded by the soft brown pubic hair. He could smell that she too was aroused.

The Pastor suddenly let go and swung his leg back away from Charity to kneel beside her. Roughly, he dragged the shift down her body and threw it aside, feasting his eyes on her now completely naked body.

"Turn over," he commanded.

Charity was confused and excited. Suddenly, she found herself naked in front of the Pastor. She turned over and lay on her back. The Pastor straddled her again and now she could see the hardened bulge that had been pressing into her back. It was pressing against her lower stomach. She had seen the horses in the field and knew what this must be. She also knew what the stallions did to the mares with it.

His hands went straight to her breasts and he began to manhandle them in the same way that he had groped her bottom. She felt a warm trickle between her legs as the rough touch of his fingers made her head spin. She was not frightened -- her own desires had overtaken any other thoughts. When the Pastor stopped playing with her breasts and slid a hand down between the two of them, through the damp tanged mass of her pubic hair, and touched her sex, she bucked uncontrollably. She felt a slight pain as he pushed a finger into her womanly passage, but this was overcome by the quivering she now experienced.

The Pastor suddenly stood, kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his breeches. When they dropped to the floor, his erection tented the front of his shirt. It was when he lifted this that Charity saw his cock for the first time. She was thankful that it was not as large as the stallion's, but it looked hard, red, angry and the surface was surprisingly shiny. She allowed him to push her legs apart and kneel between them. Soon, he was rubbing the head against the well-lubricated entrance. He pushed and she felt pressure there. He pushed again and suddenly there was a burning pain, followed by the feeling of being opened.

Pastor Smith gave additional little pushes and she felt him slide further in. It hurt, but at the same time it felt so good. Then, his pubic bone contacted the particularly sensitive area at the top of her hole. She let out a small gasp and her head rocked from side to side. The Pastor withdrew until just the head was still engaged, leaving Charity feeling a little disappointed. But then he pushed back in, all the way and in one go. Now Charity understood why she had been told to avoid the young men, if they were able to make her feel this wonderful, then it must surely be sinful? But, if it is the Pastor, then that would be acceptable, wouldn't it?

His animal instinct had kicked in and he had one overriding desire; to plant his seed in this nubile young wench. He picked up speed, plunging deeply each time.

Charity's own arousal was equally uncontrolled. She knew what was about to happen after her recent experience with her Mistress, but this time the explosion was even more powerful -- and it was accompanied by the Pastor's roar as she felt him fill her passage with his issue. It seemed to go on forever and she felt it leaking out around his shaft and down the cleft of her arse. Before she had recovered, he withdrew and dressed. He looked down at her, guilt flooding him momentarily.

"Get you to bed, you little slut!" he growled. In his mind he blamed her for his loss of control.

*****

Pastor Smith made his way up the stairs and into the bedroom. His wife was still awake, waiting for him.

"Is everything all right, husband?" she asked softly. "I heard some noises and you are very late coming to bed."

The Pastor stood staring down at her in the soft candlelight, as if trying to come to a decision. Then he undressed but, instead of leaving his shirt on, he removed all his clothing.

Elizabeth had only recently seen his weapon and still found the sight of it in its upright state to be a little frightening. She understood what her husband wanted and prepared herself to open her legs and let him get on with it.

"Take off your shift," he told her.

"Husband, what has happened? Have you taken leave of your senses?" She thought that he had recovered from his previous -- and she had hoped momentary - loss of propriety.

"Take of your shift woman! Now!" It was a barked order, not a request. "Or I shall have to rip it off!"

The Pastor's demeanour was scaring Elizabeth, but she obeyed hurriedly, and she felt a sudden, unexplained excitement rising within her breast. One last time she attempted to find the cause of her husband's behaviour.

"My love, what ails you this night? I am more than willing to do my wifely duty, but what has caused you to be this way?"

"Charity," he growled as he pushed his wife onto all fours upon the bed. "I could not control my passions. I ploughed the wench and now I'm going to plough you!"

"Husband! You have deflowered Charity? What demon has possessed you?"

The Pastor took hold of his cock and pushed at his wife's vagina. With the head engaged, he took hold of her hips and pressed hard. It was only when he had fully penetrated that he replied.

"She deserved it for being such a temptation to men. Perhaps it was a blessing that it happened by my hand, rather than all the boys of the village! Besides, if anyone is to blame it is yourself!"

With that, he began thrusting hard.

"Me? But what have I done that would cause you to blame me?" Suddenly she recalled her bathing trip with Charity and now felt guilt about it. Was this somehow the cause of her husband's loss of self-control, she wondered?

"You denied me -- and yourself -- the true pleasures of the marital bed. Had you been satisfying my desires fully; I would not have needed release with the wench. Now, if you do not want me ploughing her nightly, you must give yourself up to your carnal desires."

Terrified at the thought that he might couple with Charity every night -- and inevitably make, her with child, she gave the only response that she could, "Oh, husband forgive me! I will do anything, anything at all to help keep your...your desires from spilling over to Charity."

"Good," was all he said. Then he withdrew and moved around in front of his wife, his powerful erection pointed straight at her face.

Elizabeth instinctively understood what he wanted. She was a little disgusted, knowing that it had been inside her only moments before, but she opened her mouth and took in the head. It was only then that she remembered that it had also recently been inside Charity. The thought made her groan with pleasure as she thought about her young, soft yet supple body and the pleasure that they had given each other. Her hand reached down between her legs to scratch the tingling tickle that she felt there. She almost choked as the pleasure she felt made her suck in her breath -- and take her husband's cock deep within her throat.

The Pastor had never felt anything like this before and stared in wonderment at what his wife had just done. Realising the pleasure it was giving him, she began a bobbing motion, almost replicating the sensations he felt when he was atop her.

Pastor Smith now knew that his wife would be compliant to any of his requests, so he told her to lie on her back so he could mount her. But he instead of re-entering, he set to devouring her breasts and nipples. His hand slid down her body, across her lower stomach and through the thick bush below, sending shivers throughout Elizabeth's body. And when his fingers touched her sex, it was as if a barrel of gunpowder had suddenly been lit, resulting in an almighty explosion.

His wife's orgasm took the Pastor by surprise and he watched, fascinated as her face contorted and her whole body gyrated and shuddered. He continued his manual manipulation until she had calmed.

Excited and intrigued, he moved down Elizabeth's body to get a closer look at that most secret of places. She opened her legs for him willingly and watched as he bent to explore. It had not occurred to him that he would do what he did next, but his tongue slipped out from between his lips and he bent to taste his wife. Far from finished with her arousal, she began building towards yet another peak. Almost at that point, the Pastor stopped licking and mounted her properly instead. She wanted him deeper, so she raised her knees and pulled them to the sides to allow him to go further. He too was now near.

Both came at the same time. Both gave voice to their climax, not caring if anyone could hear.

*****

Charity lay on her bed, listening to the sounds from the bedroom above. She had no doubt that the Parson was now doing to his wife what he had earlier done to her. He wished that he were still with her instead as her fingers found that little spot that brought so much pleasure. She rubbed it and pulled up her shift further to play with her breasts -- and dreamed of what the farm boys could do to her.

Thus, began Charity's slide into the debauchery that would eventually rule her life.

*****