Charley Gives It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the rhythm of Sam's pumping began to change, Charley knew what was coming. There was no question that Sam was going to cum in his mouth -- only whether it would be down his throat or elsewhere. And then Charley felt that tremors of Sam's cock. The pulsing of the bottom of it as the flow of hot, sticky cum flew up the length of it and down his throat. Sam pulled his head into his pubes and Charley thrilled to the feeling as the hot jets of sperm flew down his throat. He held his breath as Sam pumped one, two, three, four jets of cum, and then he had to pull back for air. But he only went back until he could breath, and now he felt the hot cum flood his mouth. The taste was overwhelming, and he struggled to swallow the volume of it and failed. Cum leaked out his lips and down that pulsating beast of a cock until there was no more.

Charley swallowed all that was left, and then went after all that had leaked out. He sucked cum out of Sam's pubes and off his balls. Finally, Sam released his head and pulled his cock away.

"Damn, faggot. You love sucking cock, don't you!"

"Yes sir. I do. Especially yours. You're so big and manly and I'm here to please you. To make you happy."

"Well, so far, so good! I'm going to get a beer -- do you want one?"

With that Charley got off his knees and together they moved into the kitchen.

"Now don't go thinking we're going to be friends or anything, you hear me?" Said Sam.

"I hear you." Said Charley.

"I ain't going to go down on you. I ain't interested in you getting off. I'm just going to do what I please, understand?"

"Yes sir. That's what makes it ideal. I'm yours to do with as you want."

"Shit. That gives me some ideas..."

They finished off a bottle of beer each, and Sam grabbed Charley's shoulder and took him into another room. A very different room. Charley looked around and shivered with a mixture of excitement and a little worry. All around him he saw things that he'd seen in bondage magazines. Restraints. Hand cuffs. Benches with straps on them. Things he'd never seen before.

Sam spoke up. "This is a very special place. Not everyone likes it here. If we do use this room we will have to go over the rules -- and there are rules that we both need to follow. In the meantime, you should consider that this is just one option."

Moving on, they entered what was obviously a bedroom. Sam spoke up.

"I told you to be clean. Are you?"

"I need to freshen up to be sure. Where's the bathroom?"

Sam pointed and Charley grabbed his backpack and went in. He removed the douche, used it, and was relieved to see that what he expelled was as clear as water. Sam seemed to be talking to someone -- he must have had a phone call. Meanwhile, Charley kept out the bottle of lube he had after first inserting some in his ass and walked back into the bedroom where Sam was seated on the edge of his bed. He cock was still large but it was soft. As Charley emerged Sam hung up his phone and put it on the nightstand.

"Well, faggot, if you want to get fucked you are going to have to revive my dick. I can't fuck you if I'm soft, can I?"

"No sir. You can't. Let me see if I can help bring that big cock back to life, because I really do want you to fuck me silly with it. I'm already lubed up and waiting."

Charley walked to the bed, got down on his knees and spread Sam's legs wide. He bent forward and began by simply breathing all over the cock and balls in front of him. He saw it begin to stir, and when it did he began to use his tongue. He ran it over every inch of skin he could, and then had an idea.

"If you will turn over, I know something that will help."

Sam sniggered and turned around, lying face down on his bed with his feet on the floor. Charley spread his ass cheeks and began to use his tongue on the depths of the crack there. He could feel that he was succeeding as Sam had to adjust his position to accommodate his hardening meat.

Spreading the globes of Sam's muscular ass wide, Charley held his breath as he put his lips up against the tight ring of flesh of Sam's hole. Charley began licking at it, around it, and attempting to insert his tongue inside it. Sam was wiggling and groaning as he forced his tongue into his ass.

"Damn, that's amazing. And you did it -- my dick is ready to tear up your asshole!" With that Sam pushed to his feet and grabbed Charley's shoulder, pulling him up onto the bed.

"Better lube me up ass-kisser, or it's going to hurt big time."

Charley started by using his mouth to get Sam's big cock wet, and then he poured lube into his hand and coated the straining rod. Then he turned his back on Sam and bent over, pressing his head into the pillow and throwing his ass into the air. He pulled his own ass cheeks apart.

"It's yours, Sam. Go ahead and fuck me silly."

With that Sam lined up his cock with Charley's hole and pressed forward. There was almost no resistance at all as he buried that big hot meat all the way into Charley's ass.

"Oh my God! That feels amazing!" They both said at the same time.

Then they both laughed.

Slowly Sam withdrew his cock until just the head was engulfed -- and Charley then pushed back to swallow it in his ass. They began to seesaw back and forth, developing a rhythm and then taking it faster and faster. Soon Sam was slamming his hips forward and burying himself in the hot passage like a pile driver. Charley grunted every time Sam went all in. Charley felt Sam's balls banging on his but didn't care. His cock grew hard and suddenly he started cumming on the bed without touching himself. The spasming of his ass must have affected Sam because suddenly he too was shooting jets of hot liquid into Charley's ass, groaning as he did. Charley fell forwards onto the cum he'd shot onto the bed, and Sam collapsed on top of him, his cock twitching and jerking.

Eventually they untangled. Sam withdrew his now softening cock from Charley. The hot cum in Charley's ass felt amazing even as it leaked out his asshole. The body sensations were simply overwhelming for both of them. Eventually Sam spoke.

"When you come back, are you up for more?"

Charley's eyes glistened. "Anything you want, sir. Anything."

[To be continued?]

12