Charlie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want me to be with you?" she asked, now sounding worried.

"I do, I just want to be certain that you have thought this through."

"I have. I know I don't want to be without you. I want us to be together." She sounded better as she made her statement.

"What about your parents? How about Gina and Margot? Your Job? Are you willing to leave those behind?"

"I can always use the phone to talk to mom and dad, Gina and Margot. New York isn't that far away that I can't come see them or they can come to see us. I don't really need the job, you make plenty of money. I just want us to be together." She said firmly.

"OK. How about this. You stay here this week and make absolutely certain you want to do this. If so, take care of things like packing, stopping the phone and cable. Get your life here closed out and I will have a first class airline ticket waiting for you next weekend at the airport if you still want to come to New York." I offered.

"I was thinking you would come to get me. It would be so romantic for you to come for me in our plane. Please, Charlie?"

Mandy knew I couldn't say no to her. "OK, if you get things settled here this week, I will come down and pick you up next weekend. I'll call and let you know the specifics."

I knew she had already made up her mind, so planned to be back here in a week.

Mandy literally bounced with joy, getting my arousal simmering again, moving across me with her body in anticipation of another sleepless night. I would be living on caffeine for the next few days after this, but the reward she was showing me for acceding to her request was worth it. I forgot about the plans for next weekend and let my hard cock find its way into Mandy's pussy once again. Having her living with me would be preferable to wishing we could be together and talking over the phone every night.

*****

Friday afternoon I had stopped counting the days and was now counting the hours until Mandy got here. I was going to fly down to Mobile tomorrow afternoon and come back early Sunday. We had spoken each night and Mandy had assured me that she was certain about moving in with me. She had taken the time this past week to close out her life in Mobile and get ready for the move. She told me she had procrastinated telling her parents about the decision, but had done it last night. She skipped the gory details, but from what she told me, I was glad to be half a country away. She (and they) would need to do some bridge rebuilding, but hopefully there would be no permanent damage.

After lunch, I caught up with Rosalind, one of my friends and colleagues. We had worked together at my previous job and I was impressed enough by her to ask that she come work for me in my company. She had and we continued to be good friends. We had also slept together a few times, but there was nothing romantic between us, rather just colleagues with benefits.

"Roz, can I ask you something?" I started.

"Sure. No date for tonight and you can't find anyone better?" she laughed as I motioned her into my office.

"You know better than that. I don't have a date tonight, but if I was looking, you would be at the top of my list." I answered. I knew she was busting my balls, but what I said was true.

"OK, what's on your mind?" She got more serious.

"I found someone while I was on vacation and she will be coming into town this weekend to live with me."

Before I could continue, roz said "Charlie! Don't tell me someone has gotten you to settle down? I never would have expected that to happen."

"Surprises the hell out of me too. Maybe it is the right time or place, but I think she is the one for me." I offered seriously.

Roz stopped her kidding and responded "That is great, Charlie. You deserve it, I'm happy for you."

I knew why we were such good friends. "Anyway, I'd like your help with something. Do you have anything going next week that can't be postponed or handed off to someone else?"

"I don't think so, why?" she asked.

"I would like you to take the week and show her around the city. She hasn't really been in a big city environment and I don't want her overwhelmed the first day. Just show her the ropes, take her shopping, out to lunch, you know, all the little things someone needs to find out to live here. Get her whatever she needs and you can put it on the corporate Amex. I will square it with the bean counters. Enjoy yourself and have fun. Just consider it a work assignment and don't worry about time."

"You mean girl time with the company picking up the tab? I love it." She replied.

"I can trust you and I want Mandy to have a good impression of New York when she gets here. Oh, by the way, she may not like you calling her Mandy until she gets to know you. Start with Amanda and see how it goes." I said.

"Sounds like a stuck up bitch to me." Roz interjected.

"Not at all, just might be the way we met. She was less than impressed the first time. Let's just say she had some issues with our first meeting and leave it at that. I'm sure the two of you will do fine together."

"I'm sure we will, especially if you are this smitten with her."

Saturday afternoon I found myself in Mandy's apartment, hugging and kissing like we had been apart for months. Mandy had taken care of everything she thought she needed to and this would be the last night in the apartment for her. We had dinner with Gina and Margot, each of them was sorry to see Mandy leave. The women all promised to call and email constantly, even making tentative plans to travel to meet. Goodbyes are always sad and I hated to see them like this, but Mandy had made the decision and there was no going back. After dinner, we went back to her apartment to give the bed one last workout. Just as it had been after the Valentine's Day dance, the bed was soaked with our fluids by morning. Margot and Gina had said they would come by after we left to be sure the place was clean before the manager did his inspection. Mandy laughed as she pointed to the sheets that were already starting to stiffen as the wetness dried.

"Margot won't have any questions about how the sheets got this way."

We left shortly before noon and headed for our new life together.

*****

We got into New York early on Sunday afternoon. Many people think they know what the city is like, but until one actually gets here to see everything in person, the effect cannot be imagined. Mandy was looking at everything as we got off the plane and after securing it, took a limo into the city and to our new home. She couldn't look out all of the windows at once as she was trying to do. The driver stopped in front of my building and helped to get the luggage out of the trunk.

I introduced Mandy to the doorman of the building where I let him know she would be living with me from now on. We took the elevator up to my condo and then inside.

"Here it is, our new home! What do you think?" I started

"Oh my God, this place is bigger than my parent's whole house. Why so big for just you?"

"I thought it was a good status symbol for me when I first bought it. People who know where and how I live know just how successful I am."

"I want to see everything. I'm anxious to try out the bedroom, but can we just look around for now?" she asked.

"The place isn't that big, but look all you want." I responded.

"I mean everywhere. I will get a good look around in here, but can we go outside and just see things?"

Realizing what she meant, I answered "sure. Let me know when you are ready and we can start. We can walk or catch a cab or do whatever you want."

"Oh, Charlie. This is so great, I am going to just love being here with you. I can't wait to break in the bed tonight." She stated, emphasizing her words with a tight hug and sensual kiss.

It was a brisk day, but not so cold we couldn't walk around for several hours. I pointed out lots of things in the area and Mandy had a look of wonder on her face the entire time. We found a small pub to have dinner in and both enjoyed a good meal before heading back to the condo, the daylight long gone.

Being with Mandy this afternoon was fun, more so now that I knew we would not have to leave the other as we had done several times recently. In the bedroom, Mandy was anxious to christen the bed as she put it, letting me know we would not be getting much sleep this night. I had to be up early to take care of some business that had been deferred by my recent travel plans, but didn't want to miss out on any of her efforts. Roz would be coming by tomorrow morning to take Mandy out, so we would each need at least a little rest.

"You know how this goes, Charlie. I want your tongue on my pussy and I want it there now. Eat me and get me off so you can fuck me right. This is the first time for me here, so I want it memorable!" Mandy started.

I was more than ready, but as I started to move to her spread legs, she pulled me around and I found myself lying under her body and her mouth poised over my anxious cock. I wasn't certain why, but never one to question, I got to work on her pussy that was beginning to drip onto my face.

"I didn't get a chance to do this on the flight, you were too busy flying the plane. I don't want you to miss out, though. You do me good and I'll do the same to you. Remember, this is just the start, I still expect you to put this hard thing into me and fuck me all night!" she added.

I wasn't going to complain and went back to my task as I felt Mandy's wet lips and tongue sliding down over my hard shaft. She didn't suck me often, but when she did it was a memorable experience. As she had said, she wanted our first time in our home to be very memorable.

We each sucked and slurped, the sounds of our ministrations adding to the sighs and moans each was making. The fluid coming from Mandy's pussy was running down over my cheeks as I licked and I thought back to the times in her apartment where the sheets had been saturated with our liquids. I could see how that could happen and wondered if tonight would be similar. The bed here was larger, but Mandy seemed even more turned on to be here than she had been in her place. I let the thought go and went back to sucking her clit into my mouth, pulling and teasing it with my tongue. She was doing the same with my cock and I knew I wouldn't be lasting much longer with what she was doing to me.

True to my thoughts, the feel of the boiling in my loins, the message from my brain that my climax was on its way, I was soon spurting jet after jet of hot liquid into Mandy's mouth. She continued to suck and swallow, not slowing a bit, her crotch now humping itself into my face even more furiously than it had been moments before. I knew she was close and wanted to get her off, but I was having trouble concentrating with the feelings of her hot mouth sucking every last drop of my release out of me and then sucking some more. She did not stop, even as my cock was shrinking within her mouth. The feel was great and I loved it, but knew I would not be putting it into her pussy for a while until I was able to get it back up. I stopped worrying about my own issue and doubled my efforts on her throbbing clit, sucking hard and massaging hard with my tongue. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and stopped the humping of her body onto my face, instead forcing my mouth into her pussy even harder. This was enough to allow her body to reach its peak and she convulsed with the feel, shuddering on my face and trying to scream around my cock still buried in her mouth.

We lay like that for some time before either had the energy to speak or move. I felt a sopping mess under my head from Mandy's pussy secretions and she had slobbered her saliva down my cock, over the balls and onto the sheets. I could see the beginnings of another soaked bed.

"Wow! That was really hot." Mandy said after her breath returned. "I guess your cock needs a little time to rest before it will be able to find a place in my pussy, right?"

"You're still giving it a few licks, you know how hard it is." I joked.

"I know now, but I expect it hard and inside me very soon. Once I get it in me, I expect it to stay there for a lonnnnng time!" she answered.

I couldn't argue with the logic and it did not take much rest before my cock did answer the call to perform again. I slid it home and we stayed coupled together for another marathon session of sliding and stroking. Our first night together in New York was indeed memorable and I didn't get any more sleep than I had the last times we had slept together.

*****

I left early for the office, the past few weeks had been enjoyable but I had work to catch up on. Mandy hated to see me leave but was looking forward to going out with Roz and getting a feel for the city and her new life.

My phone rang about 10:30 and I saw from the caller ID that it was Roz. Wondering what she might be calling for, I answered "Hey Roz. Any problems?"

"No problems at all. Mandy is trying on some shoes and I thought I would just check in for a minute while she is occupied."

"I see you called her Mandy. Any problems with that?" I asked.

"Not at all. She insisted I drop Amanda the first time I called her that. She is a real sweetheart. I can see why you like her." Roz replied.

"I'm glad to see that things are going well. What are your plans for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"We are doing some more shopping and we decided that I will join the 2 of you for dinner later this evening."

"Sounds good to me. Anything else?" I answered, ready to let her get back to her task.

"Just one thing, I didn't know you were such a cradle robber! You could be her father!" she laughed.

I had thought the same thing before, but it wasn't an issue for either of us. "I know the feeling, so does her mother..."

"I bet that was some interesting discussion." She added.

"You don't know how interesting." See you for dinner if nothing else."

The three of us were sitting in a very nice restaurant I frequented. The staff all wore tuxedos and the clientele mostly came from the financial district. Mandy was checking out the surroundings as we waited for the dinner to be served.

"So, how did the day go?" I started.

"We had a great time! Roz is really cool and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow." Mandy was bubbling.

"We did have fun, didn't we." Roz added as she and Mandy exchanged knowing looks.

"I found some shoes and a couple of coats that will work better than the old one I have from home. I think tomorrow we are going to the jewelry store." Mandy said.

"Great! Just what I need." I offered, but was grinning at the same time. The money wasn't an issue and I wanted Mandy to have what she would need.

"I really like the dresses you bought Mandy in France, Charlie." Roz said after a lull in the conversation.

"OH?" was all I could think to say.

"She really liked the green one, especially after I tried it on and told her how it got stained." Mandy added.

I nearly choked on the Scotch I had been sipping.

"That must have been some hot night in your French villa." Roz stated.

"Oh, it was! Wasn't he that adventurous when he slept with you?" Mandy laughed.

"Never once." Roz answered.

The two of them must have done a heck of a lot of bonding in the short time they had been together. I was constantly being surprised by Mandy's daring behavior. They were laughing together at the direction the conversation had taken and I guess my expression only added to their fun. Fortunately for me, the waiter brought the food and things started to settle down as we ate. Still, they would look at each other and break into a fit of giggling every so often.

*****

After the first week of acclimating herself to her new surroundings, Mandy and I fell into a more normal life. Actually, the life was normal for us together, but considerably different from what my life had been before meeting her. Mandy wanted to go to the kind of fund raisers that I told her about during our Valentine's Day dinner, she wanted to see the people that didn't find a $10,000 donation out of the ordinary. Aside from various dinners and parties, we started going to the symphony, to the owner's box at the hockey games and being much more involved in society events of the city.

I didn't have any problem, we fit in well, but I had given up this kind of lifestyle several years ago, realizing that I did not need to be featured on the society pages of the newspaper every day. I guess Mandy wanted to see how I had lived early in my career and she found it exciting. Some we saw at many of the events assumed she was a trophy wife and some of the women were jealous when they recognized the designer dresses she wore. We laughed together at those people and concentrated on the ones who were more genuine and who did not judge. Our life was busy and since work was starting to get more hectic, we were always on the go. That did not mean our sex life suffered, on the contrary, Mandy was even more turned on by the whole atmosphere. She would be a tiger in bed after coming home from an outing and I was more than happy to offer my assistance to her horniness.

*****

We had been out with friends earlier in the evening, nothing specific, just a cocktail party for colleagues and clients. Mandy had asked to leave early, saying she did not feel like staying late. Normally we were one of the last to leave, but sometimes she was just in a hurry to get things going in bed. We made it home and then into the bedroom and stripped off our clothes. Mandy hugged me tightly and I pulled her against myself as we lay together for the first time tonight. Without waiting to be asked, I move myself down to her crotch and in between her thighs.

Mandy was watching, but in the dim light I couldn't see what was on her face. I slid into position and started to lick lightly, knowing that it would not be long before she would be demanding that I get her off with my tongue. I continued to lick and suck, but Mandy did not seem to be into it as much as I would have expected. Maybe she was tired from our schedule so I decided I would have to work harder to get her to the point I could stick my cock into her and spend some quality time together.

A few more minutes passed when suddenly she pushed my head away and rolled over, facing the other way. I was about to ask what happened when I heard her sobbing and crying.

"Mandy, what's the matter? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She just continued crying, now the sobs were coming louder and I could feel the bed move as her body trembled. I slid up and wrapped myself around her as she was still facing away.

"Mandy, what is it? Please tell me."

She was sobbing and trying to slow the tears that were flowing freely. "Charlie, don't hate me!"

"What??"

"I don't want you to hate me. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear." She sobbed into the pillow.

I was more confused than ever. I don't know what she might have done, but I could never hate her. I tried to wrap around her more tightly, trying to calm and comfort her. The sobs that had been wracking her body slowed but she was still crying.

"Please don't hate me, Charlie." She said again softly.

"Mandy, please tell me what is bothering you. You know I love you, I could never hate you. Let me help, we can work out whatever is wrong."

Mandy took a minute to wipe the tears away with the sheet and after getting her thoughts together, said "those fucking pills are supposed to work!"

I knew she was upset, not only the crying, but she never swore. In the time I had known her, I had never heard her use that word for anything but our sex play. She had always been pleasant and this was truly a change.

"Please, I don't understand. Let me help you." I tried again.