Charli's Rosebud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you like it, Daddy," she said. "I've practically been throwing myself at you all day, and you've been trying so hard to be good. But I don't want you to be good, Dad. I want you to love me like you're not supposed to."

Ryan tried to say something, but words just wouldn't seem to form. Instead, he dropped his hands over the rounded cheeks of Charli's tight ass and squeezed firmly. She stroked his cock continuously, and then brought her other hand to the waist of his pants and started pulling them down.

Charli began pulling her father's loose pants down his legs, gradually squatting down in the sand as she lowered them to his ankles and exposed his painfully swollen cock. Ryan anxiously scanned the beach in both directions. The only other people out at that time were a couple hundred yards further down, sitting around a small fire. He looked down at his daughter kneeling in the sand. She was gazing at his cock while she stroked his throbbing length with one hand. The other hand came up to fondle his balls, and she looked up at him with her eyes blazing with love and need.

"God, Daddy, it's beautiful. I love you so much."

He started to tell her he loved her, too, but her tongue lashed out of her mouth and swirled around the head of his rod. It was like everything stopped except the intense feeling of his pretty daughter's wet tongue exploring his throbbing flesh. He couldn't take his eyes off her as her hand slid along his shaft while she kissed and licked at the rest of his length jutting out through her fist.

"This is so bad," he muttered quietly, watching his daughter plunge her moist lips over the head of his cock and halfway down his shaft to where her hand was still gripping him.

Charli pulled her mouth off his cock. "But it's so good, too, Daddy," she said. Then she took his engorged pole back into her mouth and started sucking while her head began to rhythmically bob back and forth.

Ryan gasped, completely given over to the pleasure of his eager daughter's succulent mouth. He would have thought his eyes were deceiving him if not for the intense feeling of pleasure coursing through his rigid flesh. After a few minutes, Charli let go of her father's cock and balls and pulled her skimpy tank top down below her perky, round tits. Her father groaned as he watched her fondle her own tits, tweezing and rolling her swollen nipples while she sucked his cock hands-free.

He couldn't help weaving his fingers into her silky, free-flowing hair and thrusting back at her slip-sliding mouth. She took him deeper as he thrust, muffled moans and whimpers of pleasure emanating from her mouth from around the hard flesh of his cock. She was patient and steady, and eventually Ryan felt himself approaching his peak. It was like the girl had sent a fire raging through his entire body, and when he was ready to boil over he just threw back his head and closed his eyes.

Ryan couldn't think of anything but the fact that his pulsating cock was spurting burst after burst of hot cum directly into his newly arrived daughter's mouth. Her lips never skipped a beat as she stayed on her knees in the sand and took her father's creamy load as easily as if she were sucking a milkshake through a straw.

His body rocked and shuddered with intoxicating pleasure. No one had ever sucked his cock the same way, and he groaned deeply through the very last jolts of his spunk into his daughter's mouth.

After he finished spurting, Charli kept sucking, but with a more relaxed feel. When his cock finally started to relax, she finally released him and stood up, her mesmerizing tits still bobbing freely over the top edge of her tank. Without thinking, he kissed her cum-laced mouth deeply, running his hands over her naked tits before pulling her body into a tight embrace.

"That was amazing, baby," he said when he finally released her mouth. "Even if it's never going to happen again."

"We'll see," she replied, tucking her tits back inside her top.

Then Ryan pulled his pants back up around his hips. They put their arms around each other and walked back toward the house the same they'd walked away. They didn't talk on the way back, and when they got into the house they just went upstairs and went to their separate rooms after sharing a long, deep kiss in the hall.

***

Ryan was awake before Charli the next morning and went downstairs to make some coffee and a light breakfast. He'd slept fitfully, lying awake half the night with thoughts of his pretty daughter sucking his cock on the beach. Now that he was on his feet and the sun was filling the house, thoughts of his behavior with Charli were just as persistent as ever.

The sight of his perky daughter on her knees in the sand, her face lit only by the moon with her father's enormously aroused cock shaft between her supple lips wouldn't leave him in peace. On one hand it seemed like the worst possible thing he could ever allow to happen. Yet on the other it was the most erotically loving experience of his life. Maybe it wasn't so bad to indulge a one-time lapse in judgment. It wasn't like Charli hadn't wanted it, too, and it could become a sweetly naughty memory a loving father and daughter could always share.

But Ryan's cock kept getting hard while he thought about his baby girl. She was so casual about revealing her body in front of him, and he couldn't stop thinking about the way she'd flashed her asshole before even getting in his car. He'd ended up having to stroke his excited cock twice over the course of his restless night, and now he was getting hard again before the girl was even awake for her first day in his house.

After a cup of coffee, he decided to go down to the beach and take a quick swim to clear his mind. He quickly changed into a pair of trunks and went out. The chill of the water jacked his heartbeat and had him feeling refreshed and alert in no time. He spent a few more minutes swimming than he'd planned to, but it wasn't too long before he decided to go back to house and grab a shower.

As Ryan walked back onto the beach and looked toward the spot where he'd left his towel, he was greeted by the sight of his practically naked daughter standing there with the towel dangling from one hand. As he got closer, he could tell that she was wearing a matching bra and panties instead of an actual bikini. Fortunately, the beach wasn't too crowded yet so there was no one else close enough to be able to tell the difference. But Charli's bra and panties were strikingly skimpy, being the same, lacy micro-thong panties he'd seen her wearing the day before.

Charli giggled with pleasure at the surprised look in his eyes as he got closer and she held up his towel to him the same way he'd done for her late the previous day. She pulled the towel around his shoulders while they stood facing each other.

"That doesn't look like much of a bathing suit," he pointed out, letting his eyes drift over his daughter's nearly naked form.

"Well I wasn't planning on swimming," she smiled back. "I woke up to an empty house and missed my daddy so I came down to find you."

"This is a public beach, you know. We're supposed to wear actual bathing suits."

"You don't seem to mind what I'm wearing, Daddy."

"I wouldn't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure on your first day."

"Do you think I'm indecent?"

"Very," he said with a smile.

"Then you better make good on your threat to take me shopping. It'll save you from having to pay my bail."

"Hmm, remembering how you are at the mall I think bail would be cheaper," he laughed.

Charli laughed too, and then turned to go back up the partial pathway to the steps that led the rest of the way onto the deck of the house. Ryan couldn't keep his eyes off the girl's flexing ass cheeks as she walked ahead of him. They were completely exposed by the thong she was wearing, and the memory of her briefly exposed asshole from the day before was never far from his mind. His cock was already stirring back to life by the time they went back in the house.

He told her they could go shopping after his shower, if she wanted to, and also that they could take a ride around to see some more of the area. She said she thought it sounded like a great idea. Ryan was eager to get in the shower if for no other reason than to stroke his overheated cock and try to keep his head straight while he was out with Charli later on.

"Why don't you use the bathroom in my room," she suggested. "It's so much bigger and better than the one in the hall. It's so sweet of you to let me have it, but I know you must miss it."

"I don't mind, baby girl," he said. "But it might be nice to use yours just for today."

Charli smiled, appearing to be perfectly at ease standing in front of her father in a micro-thong and bra. The pert swells of her tits and the sweeping shape of her bared hips and thighs were making her father's cock rise faster and harder by the second. He finally forced himself to leave the barely covered girl at the foot of the stairs and went upstairs.

He went into her room and into the adjacent bathroom. He didn't want to admit it to Charli, but he did miss having a larger bathroom, and the large, spacious shower and roomy tub with water jets. It was a Mediterranean style bathroom that was completely tiled with a drain in the middle of the floor, making the whole room into an open shower.

Ryan closed the door to his daughter's bedroom and turned on the water before even taking off his trunks. He pushed them off while the water was heating up, and gave his half-masted cock a few strokes. With a rapidly growing catalog of images of Charli in his mind, it wasn't long before his cock was fully aroused and throbbing in his stroking fist.

He stepped into the shower spray and reached for a bottle of liquid body soap. Squeezing a liberal amount onto one hand, Ryan lathered his upper body and carefully spread the foamy suds over his cock and balls. Realizing he hadn't shaved in a few days, he grabbed a razor and freshened up around the base of his cock and ballsac. After he finished, he went back to slipping his hand all round his freshly smooth cock and balls. Charli was all he could think about. Her bold gesture of walking out onto the beach in her tiny bra and panties only made his rod throb with need. He couldn't help admiring the girl's courageous teasing even though he knew he needed to find a way to discourage her from teasing her own father so much.

Ryan didn't even want to think about how many times he'd cum thinking about her when she hadn't even been there a full twenty-four hours yet. She'd practically greeted him by showing off her asshole, and he was thinking about that vision now while his soapy fist ran up and down his thick cock shaft.

Suddenly the door opened and Charli walked in, still wearing the bra and panty set she'd worn on the beach.

"Sorry, Dad, really gotta pee," she exclaimed as she pushed off her thong and sat down on the toilet.

With a devious grin, Charli sat and peed with her legs open, exposing her completely bald pussy while her stream splashed down from between her thighs. At the same time, she gazed openly at the rigid length of cock straining in her father's firm grip. Ryan didn't think to try to hide erection or even let go of it. After cumming in her mouth the night before it hardly seemed worth bothering. Besides, he was too stunned by the bold way the girl had simply spread her thighs and let her piss flow in front of him.

It didn't take her very long to finish, but Ryan found himself staring at her pussy with his raging cock in his fist, unable to breathe let alone think of anything to say. All he could do was watch his daughter let it go while he was barely aware that his fist started moving up and down his throbbing shaft again.

"Dad, I feel really bad that you think you still have to do that on your own," she said once her pee finally subsided to a trickle. "I mean, you have me now. Didn't you like what we did last night?"

"I loved it, baby, and I think you could tell. But we can't keep going this way."

"What way do you mean, Dad?" she asked as she started to take off her bra.

Ryan just watched her until she was completely naked. She cupped and rubbed her tits for a moment, fluffing up her rosy nipples with the tips of her fingers. Despite whatever doubts he had about doing the right thing, he couldn't stop watching her play with her bouncy, youthful tits.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Yeah, okay, I do. But I just want what I want, and I know you want it too."

Ryan sighed and kept stroking his cock, knowing she was right. There was no way he could ever resist the kind of love and desire she inspired in him. And then there was the constantly throbbing erections she inspired.

"Yes, baby. And I suppose you know how bad it is, but I want you more than anything."

Charli's pretty face lit up with happiness like Ryan had never seen before. She stood up and walked toward her father, her beautifully dark eyes flitting back and forth from the man's face and his cock. He reached to touch her face and ran the backs of his fingers over her cheek as he gazed at her face. He barely even noticed the movement of her hand when she reached for his cock, pushing his hand away and replacing it with her own.

Ryan took a deep breath of pleasure when his pretty daughter started stroking his cock, her hand slipping in the soapy suds he'd already smeared on his shaft. The girl's hand felt small but so soft and agile as she lovingly stroked his pulsing rod. His hand moved from her face to her naked tits, exploring her firm, young orbs and caressing her taut nipples with the tips of his fingers.

Charli was now standing part way under the spray from the shower and her body was quickly growing as wet as her father's. The girl whimpered softly as her father's large hands explored her sweet tits. At the same time he leaned his head down and kissed her pouty lips the way he'd dreamed of so many times before. Breath rushed into the girl's mouth as her lips opened immediately and father's and daughter's tongues quickly swirled together in a wet dance of mutual hunger.

While they kissed, their hands went all over each other's body, with Charli feeling her father's cock and balls and running her hands over his arms and legs. Ryan fondled the girl's tits and soon felt around her back and finally clasped her luscious ass cheeks in his hands, squeezing them firmly and pulling her silky-smooth body tight against his heated cock.

Ryan wanted to explode when he felt the way his fabulous daughter eagerly ground her wet body against his aching shaft. They were still kissing when he slipped the fingers of one hand between the girl's ass cheeks and teased the tight little ring of her asshole. He'd been dreaming of touching it ever since she flashed it at him in public the day before.

Charli gasped when her father's fingertip teased her rimhole, rubbing on it a while before reaching further to find the lips of her pussy. Her legs went further apart to give him room while he began to massage her slippery slit, intermittently dipping the tip of his finger into her hot, velvety hole.

"Oh, Dad, fuck," she moaned, breaking their long kiss.

She stuck her hand in between them again and resumed stroking his overheated cock while his fingers explored her tender pussy. Ryan brought his hand around her body and started to finger her from the front, rubbing his fingertip over her hard little clit and making her moan deeper and longer.

After spending some time fingering her hole and massaging her clit, Ryan took a moment to pour some more shower gel onto his hand. He then began to rub his daughter's body all over, lathering up her shoulders and back, spending a long time lathing up her perky tits and then kneeling down so he could lather up her ass and legs. While he was rubbing her ass and upper thighs, Charli turned her back and bent over with her hands against the nearby sink. He pulled her ass apart with one hand and massaged her tiny rimhole with the tip of his slippery finger.

Charli moaned deeply and rocked her hips slightly while her father massaged her slick asshole. His cock was throbbing with need like he'd never known before as he dipped his finger partway into her ass.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck that's so bad."

"But so good, baby girl," he growled in reply, pushing his finger deeper.

He listened to his baby girl gasp over and over again while he gently fucked her ass with his finger. After a couple of minutes he pulled his finger free and pulled her back around to kiss her again. They kissed a long time, with Charli feeling his cock while he felt her ass tits like it was the first time again. After, he grabbed the shower nozzle and rinsed the remaining lather off both of their bodies. Still wet, Ryan took his girl by the hand and led her back into the bedroom where they sat down on the bed.

They started kissing again, but before Charli had a chance to reach for her father's swollen cock again, he pushed her back against the bed and leaned over to kiss her. His hand slipped between her warm, silky thighs to massage her slit. His eager kisses then started to go lower, until he was kissing and sucking on each of her nipples while his finger slid into the creamy heat of her pussy hole.

Charli moaned heatedly and humped her pussy into her father's sliding finger. Meanwhile, he kept kissing her body lower, working his way toward her smooth mound. He kissed and lapped at her smooth skin while she opened her legs, inviting his mouth directly to her honey-coated slit.

"Oh god, Daddy," the girl cooed when he dragged his wet tongue up and all around her flushed petals. He lapped at them hungrily, scooping her sweet honey into his mouth, dipping his tongue rapidly into her hole and then swirling around her clit.

His cock was pulsing wildly as he laved the girl's wet slit. His entire mouth was soon coated with her juice, and when he started to pump a finger into her hole and suckle her clit at the same time, she rocked her hips and shuddered through two orgasms. He pushed her legs upward and apart to expose the tautly puckered rimhole he'd first seen in the airport parking lot. Her bud was wet and glistening from the juices that ran from her pussy, and Ryan hungrily licked them up while Charli gasped more deeply than ever.

"Daddy, fuck! I can't believe you're licking my ass!" she crooned.

That only inspired the man to lap harder and deeper at his daughter's rosebud. He licked and dabbed his tongue at her tight hole as eagerly as he'd savored her pussy. Finally, he dragged his tongue slowly from the girl's pert little asshole up along her slit to roll his tongue around her clit, pushing his finger back into her pussy and pumping her hole until she was cumming again.

"Daddy, I need your cock," the girl whimpered breathlessly.

Ryan rose up and looked at her. She was the most beautiful and desirable thing he'd ever seen.

"I love you, baby," he told her as he got into position on his knees between her wide-open legs.

"I love you, too, Dad."

She was an unbelievable sight, lying back with her wet hair all around her head and her perky tits rising and falling to her deep breathing. Her pussy was smooth as silk and dripping with dew as Ryan took hold of his cock and began rubbing the head across his daughter's tender sex lips.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

He gave the girl's wet pussy a few playful spanks with his cock, making her giggle and gasp with pleasure at the same time.

"Do it, Daddy. Fuck me," she moaned in a hoarse whispery tone.

Her words alone might have made the man cum, but he gripped his cock tightly and pressed the blunt head into her slick, wet opening. She made a low, throaty mewling sound as his long, thick shaft slowly surged deeper into her tightly gripping hole. Ryan was practically shaking with excitement as he watched his cock gradually disappear into his beautiful daughter's body.