Charlottesville High School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy rolled up on side, leaned in, kissed her brother - not a brother-sister kiss - and looked at Lupita across his chest. "I'm happy to share him."

Lupita answered, "I'd like that," and bowed her head to his. His lips and tongue were powerful and masculine; Lupita loved the strength of his mouth. When the kiss ended she said to Cindy, "Your brother's a good kisser."

"Yes, he is. And I taught him everything he knows. Let me show you."

Cindy leaned over Brent's body and the two women shared a deep kiss; their tongues swirled together. While this was not to be Brent's first threesome - Nina was a regular visitor to their bed - he still found a lesbian kiss intoxicating. His dick got harder

* * * *

Cindy had attended a women's basketball camp the previous summer. There an evening meeting with one of the coaches to discuss defensive strategy ended with her first sexual experience. Soon she was sleeping with several coaches and fellow campers. Brent and Cindy had always been close and one night, after her return, she'd confessed it all, questioning whether she was straight, gay, normal? That was the night she and Brent became lovers.

* * * *

Cindy slithered across her brother's body, rolled Lupita onto her back, took one of her small breasts into her mouth. A strong hand tripped down Lupita's dark skin, caressing and stroking until stopping to knead her thighs.

Brent slid out from under them and moved to the side. The sight was inspiring. Cindy, brimming with strength and power, her body athletic, breasts large and firm, light skinned and a full mane of hair, entwined with Lupita, who was elegant and graceful, slender, breasts small and pert, skin jet black, hair cropped short. Cindy covered Lupita's sex with her hand, pressed its heel to the clit and slid an index finger inside. Lupita's wet pussy offered no resistance. Cindy, still nursing on Lupita's breasts, explored Lupita's sex. When Cindy located her g-spot Lupita yelped, arched her back, shoved her hips into Cindy's hand.

Cindy raised herself on all fours and, her hair dragging across Lupita's pussy, reversed direction. Now straddling Lupita, Cindy looked under her body to Lupita and said, "Ready for some student snatch?"

Lupita took a deep whiff. "Yes ma'am."

Cindy lowered her hips and Lupita licked the length of Cindy's pussy. Arching her back, Cindy pressed down, dragging her cunt around and over Lupita's face, enjoying the delights of Lupita's talented tongue. As she did she studied Lupita's sex. The pussy was swollen, the pink inner lips splayed open, emphasizing the contrast with Lupita's tawny skin. Lupita's sparse pussy hairs were soaked in juice and matted to her skin. Her clit, long and large, had shed its hood and stood at attention.

Cindy smiled, relished the moment, dropped her head and attacked Lupita's pussy, sucking the oversized clit into her mouth. Lupita's sharp expellation of air confirmed it was as sensitive as it was large. Cindy held it between her lips and licked hard. As she did Cindy raised her hips slightly, no longer smothering Lupita with her cunt.

Brent was sitting next to them, frigging his massive rod. He was slow and careful, not wanting to bring himself off. When Cindy raised her hips Lupita caught sight of it in the corner, and found she couldn't look away. He was gigantic; fully erect he had to be nine inches long and as thick around as her slender wrists. The cock-head was a deep purple; distended bright red veins ran up its side, pumping blood into the impossibly large tool.

Lupita continued to lick Cindy's pussy, which was dripping juice onto her face, but without Cindy's intense single-minded devotion. She kept glancing to the side, engrossed by Brent's prick, the foreskin sliding over the uncircumcised head as he ran his hand along its length. Cindy was not surprised by Lupita's sporadic attention. She'd shared a few women with her brother and knew the effect that cock had on them and although Brent might deny it, he loved showing it off. And if that fat cock would help them conquer the lovely Lupita, Brent was welcome to show it off. Cindy had not had a satisfactory relationship with a black woman since summer camp and she'd been lusting for Lupita from the day the student-teacher walked in the school house door.

Cindy needn't have been concerned, however. While Cindy was not her first woman, Lupita had never encountered a woman's tongue and lips this relentless. She knew soon she'd return the favor; she'd lick Cindy's cunt with the same devotion that Cindy was paying to hers, but for the moment the intense sensations flowing through her sex and the sight of Brent's cock had turned Lupita into a passive pleasure absorbing vessel, drowning in a sea of joy.

Brent took Lupita's hand in his and wrapped it around his cock; Cindy shoved her tongue into Lupita's cunt and wriggled it around. An animal moan of lust erupted from deep within Lupita's solar plexus. The buzz that had been building in Lupita's belly spiked, the pressure cooker teetering on the edge of an explosion. Cindy reached under Lupita, massaged her asshole, then pushed the finger inside. Lupita bit her lower lip and, as a climax tore through her, shrieked, "Oh my god." Her eyes rolled back in her head, she arched her back, her cunt muscles clenched on Cindy's tongue; rolling waves of heat coursed through her; hot nectar poured from her snatch.

Cindy, her face immersed in Lupita's cum, loving its dark smell and heavy viscosity, did not stop. She caught Lupita's clit with her teeth and another orgasm reverberated through her, crashing wave following crashing wave. Red sheets of silk filled Lupita's mind; her body convulsed; her fingers curled tight. Still Cindy kept licking and Lupita kept coming, one-after-another, her body shaking, her muscles spasming until Lupita felt battered, as if she'd been in a speed boat that had crashed into a rocky shore. Cindy drove a finger into Lupita's cunt, wriggled it around. Lupita came again.

Exhausted, spent, Lupita finally whimpered, "No more, please, no more."

Cindy raised her ass in the air. Brent scrambled behind his sister and set his dick in place. Cindy balled her fists, braced herself on her forearms and, as her brother entered her, grunted through her half-open mouth and rocked back into him. Lupita was amazed that anything so big could slip into a woman so easily. She reached for Cindy's breast, playing with the firm flesh. And while it was clear Brent required no instruction on how to fuck his sister, Lupita provided it anyway, "Fuck her hard."

* * * *

Brent had his doubts when Cindy, Vivian, and Nina suggested Lupita as a lover - did they really want a faculty member to know about their incestuous union? - agreeing only after they'd made him he an offer he couldn't refuse, regular nights with all of them. Now he was on the brink of dumping a load inside his sister while his sexy teacher watched, her face a billboard of depraved lust. Yep, always a good idea to listen to your sister.

* * * *

Recalling Vivian's belief that Lupita preferred her lovers a little dirty, Cindy responded to Lupita's outburst. "Yeah babe, listen to your teacher, fuck me big brother, fuck your sister, then fuck our teacher-slut."

Lupita rolled Cindy's nipple between her fingers and said, "Yes, fuck your sister, then fuck your teacher. She wants your big old white-boy cock."

Brent who had been pumping into Cindy in short hard strokes, reached around for her clit and began driving his full length into her. The two of them moved with practiced expertise. The ache in his balls grew, peaked, crested, and then, with a loud grunt, he came. Still Brent kept thrusting in and out of her fuck tunnel, filling her with spurt after spurt of cum, until Cindy, pushed past her limits, surrendered to the orgasm she'd been struggling to contain. She rotated her hips, dragging her clit on Brent's body, and shouted, "Oooooooooooo fucking yyeeessssss," as the orgasm slashed through her. She was consumed by tidal pleasure, coming again and again. Brent took firm hold of her hips, interning his dick deep inside her; her body vibrated on the impaling cock-pole.

Cindy, as her orgasms receded, raised herself up on her knees and leaned back into her brother; his cock slipped out of her with a juicy slurp. Brent wrapped his arms around her, held her to him; they exchanged a long hot kiss. Lupita admired their beautiful athletic forms. Natalie and Sandy had chosen well, these two would be superb lovers; they'd push her to her limits. She might even have to dump a lover or two; the University's Dean of Student Affairs was getting awfully needy.

Lupita sat up and the women's mouths met in a lustful, passionate kiss; their tongues danced back and forth. Lupita raised herself high on her knees, took hold of Cindy's head, pulled it to her chest; Cindy contentedly fed on Lupita's breasts. Then Lupita dropped down to catch one of Cindy's nipples between her teeth.

When Brent's hands moved up Cindy's body to cup her breasts Lupita lay down. Brent and Cindy converged on her, lowering their mouths to her breasts, kissing licking nipping, then taking them into their mouths and lapping the areolas. Cindy let the tit-flesh slide from her mouth, gave the nipple one last hard lick, then nudged Brent's head. He moved to the side and brother and sister eagerly and expertly worked one breast, then moved to the other. They went on and on; bliss filled Lupita's body. Cindy turned her head, ran her tongue along her brother's lips, slid it inside his mouth. Lupita reached for his cock, marveling at its length girth hardness. Soon she'd have it inside her. She'd never known one this big.

Cindy wrapped her long fingers around Lupita's and together they frigged Brent's cock; his erection seemed to grow hotter in her hand, get larger and harder. Brent leaned back, concentrating on the hands working his tool.

"So teach, we've heard you're looking for some fuck-buddies; some students to ring your bell. How we doing? I hope my brother's equipment doesn't scare you. I can assure you, he knows how to use it."

Before Lupita could answer Cindy's mouth was on hers. They kissed, then Cindy turned and took the head of Brent's oversized tool in her mouth.

Brent, his hand enmeshed in his sister's hair, said, "Do you like to watch Ms. Lloyd? Do you like watching my sister suck my cock? Does it make you tingle? Does it make your pussy hot?"

Brent turned at the waist, dragging his dick from his sister's mouth. His cock now dangled over Lupita's face. Lupita licked it's underside, did it again, then lifted her head, stretched her jaw, and with some effort forced her mouth over the cock-head; her eyes watered at the massive intrusion.

Careful not to force any more of her brother's prick into her face, Cindy stroked Lupita's short hair and in a lustful half-whisper said, "Bet you've never sucked one this big, have you teach. Imagine him filling your mouth with cum. His big balls make buckets."

Sliding her mouth off Brent's cock, spit running down her chin, Lupita said, "Is that what you want stud, to come in my mouth? To empty your balls into my hot, horny mouth?"

She licked up the underside of his tool, slow and hard.

"Is that what you want? Is that what your sister wants? Does she want to see you come in my mouth? Does she want to see if I can swallow all your hot cum. Is that the initiation before I become your faculty-fuck-friend, your teacher-twat?"

She lowered her head and took the head, then an inch more, into her mouth, swabbing the cock-head with her tongue. She cupped, then squeezed, his massive balls, closed her eyes, focused, forced another inch into her mouth. She imagined this thing in her cunt and reached between her legs to fondle herself. Then she felt Cindy's fingers in her hair, tugging her back. She let Brent's cock escape her mouth.

"On your knees teach."

Cindy moved to the side and Brent to the end of the blanket. Lupita rolled onto her stomach, tucked her legs under her, and raised her ass. Brent was behind her; his cock, hard and pulsating, bounced before him. He leaned over her body and took her breasts in his hands. Lupita reached back and fitted the cock-head to her pussy.

"Fill me up, claim your teacher-cunt."

He did, in one long steady slow and careful push. She was soaking wet and oh-so-ready, but still the discomfort bordered on pain. Her insides stretched; she'd never been so completely filled. Once inside Brent did not move, letting her cunt adjust, feeling it expand, then contract on him. She lowered her head to the ground and braced herself, letting her shoulders bear her weight, imagining what it would be like when Brent unapologetically reamed her. She was ready, ready to be fucked hard and deep.

Then she heard a loud thwack and felt a sharp unexpected sting. It took Lupita a second to process what had happened. Cindy had spanked her butt. Lupita's cunt, thrilled by the unexpected sensation, contracted on Brent's cock.

Cindy said, "Are you a bad teacher, a student-fucking teacher?"

Lupita's burning cunt burned brighter.

"Are you a naughty girl who deserves a spanking?"

Brent pulled half way out, took firm hold of her hips, pushed back into her.

"Fuck yes, I'm a naughty student-fucking teacher."

Brent pulled out until only his cock-head remained inside, then drove his dick into her, harder this time. He was deeper inside her than anyone had ever been before, so deep she wondered if she'd soon feel it in her throat. It hurt some, felt good more, and she couldn't wait for what came next.

"Fuck me."

Brent did, gradually speeding up until he became a pile driver, slamming into her with rhythmic intensity. Cindy's occasionally brought her open hand down on Lupita's ass, flawlessly co-ordinating each smack with a gap in her brother's now merciless pounding.

"Hey teacher-slut, is your ass getting tender? Is my brother fucking your cunt the way you like it? I'm watching his gorgeous, fat cock fill your hot pussy. I can see he's giving your juicy cunt everything it can handle."

Lupita groaned in libidinous heat.

"Is that right Brent? Is the teacher-cunt all wet and warm? Are you getting the fuck you want? Should we claim her as our teacher-pussy?"

"Fucking yes. She loves it, she loves being fucked "

Lupita moaned, the sound guttural and intense, echoing her sexual delights and needs. The classy elegant Lupita presented in the classroom had vanished; now she was bucking and thrashing in heat, a febrile banshee, a woman wholly possessed by sexual desire, being spilt open by a cock bigger than any she'd known, enthralled by the prospect of the forbidden sexual world that promised to fulfil all her secret needs, all her secret desires.

Brent fucked her furiously. He felt like he was tearing her apart; his cock had never felt so hard, so powerful. Her body was as compliant as a rag doll, every muscle, every limb conforming to him. Cindy slid her head under Lupita's body, took a breast into her mouth, chewed on the nipple while Brent's balls, swollen, heavy, and full, slapped against her body.

"Take me, both of you, take me. I'll be your faculty-fuck, your teacher-twat. Take me. Whatever you want, I'll do whatever you want. Just fuck me."

Cindy, letting Lupita's breast escape her mouth, said, "So you'll be our slut, our fuck-toy?"

"Yes, I'll be your slut, your-fuck happy, cock-crazy, pussy-eating slut."

At the idea of having this beautiful black woman at his beck and call Brent found a hidden reserve of strength and fucked Lupita even harder. Lupita jerked her body on his dick, ripples of pleasure pulsed through her, moaning, "Ohhhh. Fuck yes, so good, so fucking good," before her words devolved into guttural primeval blather.

Brent felt the pressure build in his balls. He grabbed her hips; his assault on her cunt became jerky, uneven.

Lupita's voice went up half an octave. "Oh oh ohhh! Oh FUCK. Oh fuck, I'm COMING, oh my god, Brent. Fuck me, oh yes, I need you to fuck me, fuck me Brent. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me! FUCK Me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh god. FUCK Me!"

She was bucking hard, her climax moments away. Brent kept thrusting into her, hard and implacable, filling her cunt, ramming in and out of her as she writhed and shook. When Cindy twisted her nipple Lupita exploded in a fiery orgasm; her cunt clenched down on Brent's tool, which pulsed and flooded her pussy with his cum.

A sunset erupted behind Lupita's tightly clenched eyes: orange blended with red, gold merged with silver, black became white. It was as if flames licked her soul and lava surged through her veins. She was one with the cock that filled her; she squeezed her cunt on it, reached back and touched it, ran her fingers through the juice that had seeped around it and onto her thighs. She whimpered in delight.

Finally she sank forward and the cock slipped from her body. Even half-deflated it felt huge. Cindy lay next to her, cradled the smaller woman to her body, kissed Lupita gently on the lips.

Lupita, enjoying the warmth of Cindy's body, opened her eyes, smiled, and in a lazy voice said, "I guess, in private, you kids can drop the Ms. Lloyd; Lupita will do."

* * * *

The phones did not work along the river; they barely worked at the farmhouse. But we were confident things had worked out; we'd been back about two hours, Cindy, Brent, and Lupita were still on the river. I was sitting on the edge of the pool, my feet dangling in the water, my cunt still dripping from the orgasms Nina, I, and our double-dildo had shared, still savoring the taste of Ralph's cum in my mouth. Sandy was laying in a deck chair, half-asleep, Richard's cum leaking from her pussy, a thin sheen of Vivian's cunt juice on her chin.

Sandy's phone buzzed. She rolled over, picked it up, and shielding her eyes from the sun, read the message.

"It's a text from Lupita, she's ready to join the club."

A few minutes later Brent, Cindy, and Lupita appeared, riding their horses over the crest of the pasture's final hill.

Happily, we had the place to ourselves the rest of the weekend.

12