Charlottesville High School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood, offered me her hand, helped me up; we stood toe to toe. She hooked a finger into my leotard, knelt, dragged it down with her, kissed my damp panties. I stepped out of the bottoms. She stood, pulled her leotard pants over her butt, turned around, looked over her shoulder at me, winked, laughed and shook her ass. She turned back around and pulled her bottoms off, making sure I saw them cling to her wet pussy.

I was frozen in place by this wanton display, unable to take my eyes off her. Amy touched my shoulder, then her hand drifted down my body, came to my sex, slid under my panties, the only thing either of us was wearing. One, then two fingers were pushed into my pussy. Soon she found a comfortable happy rhythm and looked into my eyes. We both smiled and, as if on cue, brought our lips together. Amy's fingers left my sex; she lay her open palm on my chest, guiding me onto the couch.

I pulled my panties down, over my knees, tossed them aside. I was naked, fully exposed to my young lover. She studied me, then said, "I like what I see."

I smiled. Her approval had become vital to me.

Bending forward, her hair hanging over her face, she put her hands on my knees and eased them apart, then knelt in the space she'd created. I slumped back until I was on eye level with her. She kissed my knee, then nibbled, licked, kissed my skin, moving forward along my inner thigh. My breathing grew ragged and shallow; I closed my eyes, her warm breath was on the lips of my vagina. She planted a firm wet kiss on my pussy lips.

I moaned, surprising myself with the intensity of the sound. Amy kissed the same spot, then returned to my knee, dragging her tongue in a long lascivious lick along my inner thigh, stopping just short of my pussy. She kissed above my clit, then licked and nibbled up to my navel. My body lurched. Amy understood: I was ready, there would be no more teasing. She licked my pussy with the tip of her tongue, ran the tip up and down my slick slit, adding a little more pressure each time; she worked her tongue between my pussy lips, lapped my horny box.

I squirmed, my legs quivered, my pussy throbbed, there were spasms in my stomach, my heart thumped, my cunt grew wetter. Overloaded with sexual energy, I yearned for the release that only an orgasm could provide.

* * * *

After Jessica Harris had addressed the incoming students on Amy's first day at Charlottesville High several people mentioned how much the two of them looked alike. Amy didn't mind, she thought Jessica was beautiful. When she got home she masturbated, imaging her and Jessica's bodies, naked and intertwined.

When Amy learned Jessica had a son she asked a friend to introduce them. He was cute. When Bart, responding to her flirting, asked her out, Amy was overjoyed. He was a virgin, but a quick learner. Under Amy's tutelage he quickly became a talented and imaginative lover. Their favorite role-play? Bart seducing his mother.

* * * *

Amy could feel everyone of my moans and shivers flowing through my sex. She could sense the orgasm closing in on me; she was determined to shove me over the edge. She stroked my engorged clitoris with her forefinger; I groaned, sharper and louder than ever. Amy trailed her finger down my wet slit, stopped at the entrance of my pussy.

Waiting for that finger to be shoved inside me, I braced myself with one hand, cupped a breast with the other, rubbing the brown hard nipple. Then I got what I wanted. Amy penetrated my pussy, a single finger, soon joined by a second, slid deep into my body. Amy withdrew them slowly, in a corkscrew motion, then added a third; they plunged back inside me. I gasped, my body tingled. Amy picked up the pace, her fingers slid in and out of my cunt fast and hard. Whenever she hit bottom I gasped, moaned. I released my breast, combed my fingers through Amy's long hair.

My voice steadily rising, I whimpered and whined and sang. I was ready to explode, shatter, and then Amy's tongue was on my clitoris.

"Ohhh my GOD! FUCK."

My pussy clamped down, gripping Amy's fingers; she licked my sweet clitie; she finger-fucked my cunt, a waterfall of moisture lubricated her fingers.

"OOOH AMY, MY..."

My brain reached overload; my grasp of English deserted me. I whined and wheezed, hot waves slammed into my body; my muscles tightened, I squeezed my eyes closed, my skin tingled, my senses sharpened. I came, my pussy convulsed, squirted cunt juice; Amy kept going, her tongue and fingers indefatigable. Another orgasm jolted my sex. Then I could feel it, the big one, looming on the horizon.

Amy kept thrusting her fingers into my slick pussy, added a twisting motion that ran across my g-spot. I slid another inch down the couch, let go of Amy's head and clutched my breasts, working the firm flesh. Amy cradled my clit between her lips and with the fury of the piston of an Indy race car, whacked it with her tongue. I bit my lip, glanced at Amy. Her face was pressed to my sex, her eyes focused, her long black hair flowed down her back. I gloried in the forbidden addicting action. Amy licked faster, pushed her fingers harder, and then my orgasm - the big one - was here. Flames burned in my belly and licked at my soul, lava poured through my veins. I yelped and begged and hollered and squirmed. Amy pulled her fingers from my pussy, but kept sucking my clit, slowing the pace, prolonging my climax. Finally, she stopped, sensing I could take no more; the adrenaline seeped from my system.

I was spent, exhausted, laying there, trying to breathe, delighting in the warmth bubbling inside me. Lazily, I looked at Amy. My cream covered her face. I could feel it on my legs, dripping to the floor. My pussy lips were numb.

Saying, "Fuck, that was amazing," Amy crawled up on the couch next to me. We stroked each others hair, embraced, shared a kiss. I tasted myself on her lips.

The front door opened.

"Mom, Amy"

With complete assurance, Amy shouted, "In here babe."

Bart appeared around the corner, then stopped, assessing the lay of the land.

I froze.

Amy was nonchalant.

"Hey babe, I told your Mom most everything. How we both think she's beautiful, how we learned about Florence. I told her that you I wanted to make love to her and you said it was okay."

She motioned him closer with her finger.

"I left out a few things. I didn't tell her how much our resemblance turns you on. I didn't tell her about our role plays, where I pretend to be her and you seduce me."

Amy pulled down Bart's gym shorts; his erection lept out. Light brown in color, blue veins running up its sides, the head large and tinged pink. Not porn star size, but thick and long and lovely.

Amy wrapped her lips around the cock-knob, then, moving slowly, took about half its length into her mouth. She withdrew, kissed the head, took hold of the staff.

"I also didn't tell her that, like me, you want her."

Despite everything that had happened that evening, I was dumbstruck. Dumbstruck that my son had walked in on Amy and I making love. Dumbstruck when Amy sucked his dick in front of me, dumbstruck by her incestuous proposal.

Amy leaned over and kissed me. Her lips were on mine; her lips tasted of my son's penis. When she did it a second time I closed my eyes; my lips moved against hers.

The kiss ended. I opened my eyes. Bart was standing directly in front of me, his penis inches from my face.

"Imagine it Jessica, no one will question your son or his girlfriend being at your house. You can retire the dildo, discard the vibrator, although I'd really like to use them on you. We both want you, we both love you, be ours."

My son, until then silent, spoke.

"Mom, for as long as I remember I've wanted you. I never told anyone, but Amy saw it in my eyes. First she confided to me that she wanted you. Then she'd dress like you, pretend to be you; she convinced me to do a role play where she was you.

"Finally I told her everything. She said she'd find a way to make it happen. C'mon Mom, take that step with us."

Amy took hold of his cock, angled it forward; it was pointed at my face.

That morning, if you'd told me I'd be staring at my son's penis, considering taking it into my mouth, I'd have said you were harmlessly daft or criminally insane. Now it seemed inevitable. After a deep breath, I took the head into my mouth, rolled my tongue over it. He spewed pre-cum; I leaked cunt juice.

He rocked back and it slid from my mouth. Amy's hand was on my chin, turned me toward her. She kissed me, stood, kissed my son, took both our hands, led us to my bedroom. We lay down, I sandwiched between them. We kissed, we touched, grew comfortable with each other. Then Amy smiled, said she had to get home.

We watched her leave the room. Barton rolled on top of me, vibrating with excitement. I asked him if he was sure; he said he was, that he'd dreamed of this for years.

He asked me if I was sure. I wasn't, but said I was. I took hold of him - he trembled at my touch - and placed him against my sex. He entered me. He was "just right," large enough to fill me with that sensation of being penetrated, but not large enough to be painful. He began driving himself into me: I loved the warm hardness of his body on mine. It had been more than a year since I'd had a man inside me. I'd forgotten how it felt to be totally filled up, of have something alive and big and hot inside me, of feeling helpless and open before the intrusion.

He was excited, he wasn't going to last long; after only a few thrusts he was on the edge. I put my hands on the small of his back, pressed him to me, whispered that I needed him to come and he did, filling me with his seed while his sweaty body slid, jerked, and spasmed against mine. I held him, told him I loved him, that he was wonderful.

We took a break, got a bite to eat, returned to bed; he took his time, explored my body, finding the places that excited me most. He entered me again, fucked me nice and slow, grinding his body on mine, the way I like it; I came, I came again, and again, then we came together.

* * * *

The next Amy and I rehearsed for an audience of one. When finished, we three made love. Amy's parents attended the recital the following night, then kindly agreed to let her celebrate by staying out late with her boyfriend, under the careful eye of his mother.

* * * *

Every year since I'd arrived at Charlottesville High I'd thrown a Christmas party for the faculty. But what had begun informally had steadily become more elaborate, approaching the status of an official school function. It also become a pain in the ass. Last year, when I'd suggested that someone else might want to take it over, Principal Strickland appointed a committee to help me. It was a typical committee. When it did anything, which was rare, it suggested ideas for other people (i.e. me) to implement.

I now had a much better use for my free time and arrived at school on Monday determined to tell Principal Strickland I would not do it this year, but was intercepted by Natalie, Sandy, Lupita, and Tao. They said they'd formed a club - after last year they figured committee was a bad word - to help me. I wanted to say no, but couldn't conjure a way to do so in the face of their obvious enthusiasm.

The four women proved true to their word, they left me almost nothing to do besides open my home. They even raised enough money from the faculty to pay for a through cleaning before and after the event and to cover the cost of the food and drinks.

At the last second Barton asked if he could have a few friends over during the party; I said yes as long as he kept them upstairs and away from the staff.

Natalie, Sandy, Lupita, and Tao arrived early to help get everything ready. Tao even brought a bottle of champagne, Don Perignon, to toast our success after the event.

As we readied the house Bart's friends filtered in. Amy was there, of course, but also Nina and Richard, Vivian and Ralph, Cindy and Brent, and Marisa and Artie, who I didn't think Bart knew that well. They gave us a hand with the preparations, which I appreciated, but still my son had said a few friends, not ten kids. We'd have words later.

Afer the guests left Tao uncorked the champagne - it was wonderful - and Natalie, Sandy, Lupita, Tao, and I spilt up the few tasks that could not wait for the clean-up service.

I was in the kitchen, cleaning a bowl, when two arms circled my waist, an erection pressed to my ass.

"Hey Mom, been thinking about your hot bod all day."

"Son, me too, but not now."

He said, "You sure," and kissed my neck. Reaching for his arms to pry them from my waist I whispered, "Son!!"

Then I heard Amy's voice at the top of the basement steps.

"Hey everybody, Nina is tying Natalie to the pool table. Come get some."

12