Chase Goes to College Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guiding him carefully to where she wanted him to stand, she directed him to spread his feet apart and to lean forward slightly. Taking his left hand, she positioned it on the table to support her cue. "Stand on your tippy toes." she said in sing song. Threading the cue between his open legs, she rested the slender rod on his arched hand. "Now, hold still." A couple of minor adjustments and he felt the shaft slide smoothly just under his crotch until her hand came to rest between his cheeks. He watched without suspense as the black ball dropped as predicted with only a little extra ricochet.

She crowed her victory, "And that, boys and girls, is how to play pool. What you did earlier, that was just a teenage grope session." She threw her arms into the air like Rocky and danced around the table and the defeated player. He stood rooted to the spot where she had placed him; the cue was still lodged between his thighs like an obscene wooden dildo.

She was enjoying her victory. She didn't have any ill will toward him, but her older brothers had lorded every win over her like an Olympic event. It felt good to win for once, even if the person that she taunted was just trying to do something nice for her.

Before she could demand her prize, the leasing agent walked briskly into the room. "The clubhouse is closed now. You two will have to leave." she sniffed with annoyance, "Besides, shirts are required indoors."

Ann Marie deflated like a balloon. Chase watched as the woman with whom he had spent the afternoon fell from the lofty heights of victory to being kicked out like a trespasser. Gently encouraging her to get her bag, he led her outside to the exercise room and away from the harsh interloper.

"Sorry about that. They're kind of overprotective - kinda like we're a bunch of hooligans. Like we're not house broken or something." he joked. Trying to lighten the mood, "What do you know about weight lifting?" he asked invitingly.

He led her into the exercise room, a small air-conditioned room in the club house with an exterior door and a few exercise machines. Once inside, he let the door close the heat outside while the small air conditioning unit struggled noisily inside.

"Chase." she began seriously, "Why am I here?"

"Um, I thought you wanted to go swimming." he offered lamely.

"Obviously." she retorted sarcastically, "because I swam so much." she paused then gave him an expectant look.

Taking her hand, he led her to sit on the bench press bench. Straddling the bench in front of her he began carefully, "You seemed really upset about Lisa yesterday. I mean we don't work together much because of our shifts but I thought maybe you might want a break and maybe talk about it."

"What are you, my therapist?" she snapped, folding her arms tightly under her breasts.

"Sorry, no." he apologized honestly, "I really just wanted to get to know you better." he sighed. Realizing how lame he sounded, "I bet you get that a lot, but really, since we have to work together, we might as well get to know each other." He looked hopefully at her face.

"What do you mean, 'I bet you get that a lot'? Do you think you know me?" she said defensively.

"No!" he exclaimed and reached a hand gently toward her. When she didn't pull away he rested it on her knee. "No. I was just saying that you probably get a lot of guys that 'want to get to know you better'." he offered contritely.

"Oh, and why is that, Chase? Am I a big slut?" she demanded with hurt and anger in her voice.

"No! Ann Marie. No. You are not a slut. You are beautiful and attractive. Men, and some women, fall all over themselves just to find an excuse to talk to you." he offered honestly. "If you have spent even one night alone since puberty, it is because you chose to be, not because you didn't have any choices."

"Look, I can see how people might make assumptions about you because of your, well, chest size and all, but you get to decide what you do about it," he explained. "I was a fat kid. Even my cousins called me 'roly-poly'. Maybe they thought they were being cute or funny, but I didn't like it. Fortunately, I was able to grow out of it, but I could have just as easily let go and stayed fat. I am not saying you're like me and you are definitely not fat." He looked searchingly into her moist eyes. "What do you want to do about it?"

"You think I'm pretty?" she asked vulnerably.

"God, yes!" he answered emphatically, "You're lucky I haven't tried something a dozen times today." he admitted. "If we didn't work together and if I thought you wouldn't press charges, we would have been having sex in the pool, the hot tub, on the pool table, and on this bench, right here, right now!" he exclaimed.

"Why would you think I didn't want that too?" she asked softly, "You know I'm not wearing anything under this t-shirt, right?"

"Sorry." he replied honestly, "Fat kid. I guess I still don't see me as other people do. I was afraid you'd be mad and then we couldn't be friends. Since we have to work together, I might have to find another job..." His words were interrupted when her lips pressed softly into his.

"Okay, so now we know. You suck at reading signs. I was grinding my ass all over you and you were afraid I was going to be mad." she chided playfully. "You talked about me not knowing how everybody wants to get into my bra, well I know. Boy, do I! I guess it's kind of like your fat kid, I tend not to trust people because I think they want something." she explained, and she mauled her breasts for emphasis. "It was weird for me that you weren't 'putting the moves' on me with corny jokes and roaming hands. I've come to expect that all the time, and yes, some women too. They go about differently, but I know what they want."

"I'm really sorry." he apologized again, "Really I..." she cut him off again by gently joining their mouths again.

After a while of gentle kissing, she began, "You know, for a college kid, sometimes you're not too bright." she smiled, "Now, I want my prize." she demanded, her eyes dancing. He was about to protest but she cut him off, "Yes, I know. We could get caught or, ooh, thrown out, but wouldn't that be exciting?" she asked conspiratorially.

He stood, facing a seated Ann Marie, "You never actually said what it is that you want."

She smiled her response, but didn't say anything, just looked at his package nearly at her eye level. "You know what I want. I don't have to tell you." she said suggestively.

Gently putting a finger under her chin, he lifted her face until their eyes met. "Yeah, you kinda do. Fat kid. Self-esteem. Deep seated fears. Blah, blah, blah." he replied with a mixture of hope and pain.

"Well, in that case, give me those stupid shorts. Now, mister, before I rip them off you!" she demanded playfully. He started to silently lower the swim trunks, still half expecting some ridicule or cutting remark about his most private parts.

When her only reply was a look of hunger, he smoothly lowered the trunks and stepped out of them. He stood facing her naked, his erection throbbed with each heartbeat. Very few people had seen him like this as an adult. If he had thought about it, he would probably have never let his step-sister see him undressed, but at the point when that happened he was too tired to care.

She was about to peel off her top when he gently stopped her. "Leave it on, in case we get interrupted." he offered, "Besides, it's sexy as hell." he grinned. He sat back down, straddling the bench. Gently he pulled her towards him. "Your prize, Miss." he said formally as he placed his trunks in her lap. She grinned and put them on the bench behind her.

"Hmm. However will you earn them back, I wonder?" she teased.

They came together lips first then arms wrapping and gripping each other like mating constrictors. The oral exploration was urgent, roving from mouth to mouth, with tongues wrestling and probing. She took and gave, not content just to lie back and be plundered. Her taster worked deeply in and around his, like she was trying to probe his uvula. Soft moans surrounded the couple, neither was aware that sounds were coming from them.

The tongue wrestling match was drawing the two bodies physically closer and closer together until she was mashing his groin with her hip. "More, more, more!" she exclaimed between breaths.

He heard voices outside the exercise room. It sounded like they were headed toward them. With a resigned sigh, he untangled himself from the aroused woman between his legs. "Sounds like somebody's coming in. We need to get respectable." he apologized. Her eyes shone with need and frustration.

Thinking quickly, he suggested, "How about this? I lie on the bench, like I'm lifting weights. You stand here," while he guided her to stand at the head of the bench. She looked confused as he lied down on the bench. He covered his nakedness with his towel and then scooted forward until his face was just inches away from her sopping pussy.

"Okay. Now walk forward until you can pick up the bar." he directed, "Good. Almost there. Now straddle the bench like you are saving me from crushing my chest to death." She still wasn't quite understanding what to do or why when his hands found her hips and gently pulled her until center was directly over his face.

"Excellent! Grab the bar, good. Now squat, keep going, good, mmf, mfm, fmm." his words now unintelligible as her sloppy slot was finally in contact with his mouth. She held the pose awkwardly, almost like a ballerina at the bar, until the wet muscle that just in her speaking mouth found her mute mouth.

"Oh, god." she groaned, her body now sagging heavily on the bar for support. The alignment of mouth to mouth shifted with her movements. When she gained some composure, she found she could support a lot of her weight on the bar if she spread her legs instead of bending her knees.

He worked eagerly through all her attempts to get comfortable. He had been reading his dad's stash of porno and fetish magazines since he was old enough to understand boys and girls are different and that awareness intrigued him to no end. He had seen scores, if not hundreds of pussies in pictures but now one was sitting on his face. He couldn't see it, but his erection was throbbing tall and proud. His towel did little to disguise it.

She reveled in the sensations that he was giving her. Guys always wanted her to give them head. Their idea of foreplay was to mash, maul, squeeze, and or suck her tits. She didn't know if he was doing a good job or not down there but it was definitely driving her crazy with lust.

She found an awkward position that allowed her to gently rock her hips back and forth. He responded enthusiastically, moving his lips and tongue to engage the newly exposed portions of her flower as they came within reach.

After a period of clumsy experimentation - too much pressure, too far away, etc., they fell into a workable synchronicity. He seemed to be avoiding her clit, always nosing and tonguing the flower petals. As she recognized the signs of impending orgasm, she started directing his exploration efforts.

Rocking her hips back, she placed the engorged pearl right where she felt his mouth to be. "Suck it!" she demanded. She wanted her nipples tweaked, pulled, or bitten but the barbell supporting her weight prevented that. "Yes!" she hissed as he sucked on the sensitive button.

He used his tongue like a rasp on the knob between his teeth. As much as he could, he was still trying to use his nose as a tiny penis to go in and out of her. Breathing was getting harder: he didn't want to release the knob between his lips, his nose was in a wet cave, and she was losing the ability to support her own weight. How long could he hold his breath before passing out?

In an act of desperation, with both hands he grabbed her hips and pulled her forward. This freed his nose for breathing, pulled the pearl from his lips, and mashed it with his chin. Panting hotly on the fleshy flower on his face, he felt her thighs clamp more tightly around his head.

The direct stimulation of his chin on her clit drove her over the top. She was cumming and cumming hard. All the touching and teasing of the hot afternoon now finally satisfied with a powerful orgasm. Uncontrollably, she squirted girl-cum into the unexpected mouth that was giving her joy. He sputtered and fought the sensation he was drowning.

She hung onto the bar and panted heavily as the waves of orgasm washed through her quaking body. She was barely conscious of the man choking between her thighs. His hot breath was still providing stimulation to her overly sensitive flesh. He struggled to catch his breath and find a way to support the limp feminine flesh now resting heavily on his face.

Eventually, she came to her senses and was aware of the man that was struggling beneath her. She stood shakily, supporting her own weight on the barbell and her trembling legs.

He quickly sat up on the bench, coughing and laughing, "Death by squirting. What a way to go!" he said with mirth. Taking the towel that had fallen to the floor from his now naked lap, he wiped the female ejaculate from his face and neck.

She looked hungrily at the exposed man meat. She walked carefully around the barbell and moved to sit opposite him on the bench. He extended his hand to hers to help steady her. Straddling the bench, she walked awkwardly forward until she was standing in front of him. His breath was softly making tiny ripples in the fabric covering her neglected twins.

He looked up into her eyes expectantly, hoping she still wanted more. He placed his hands gently on her hips and guided her body to sit nestled between his spread legs. They maintained eye contact, communicating want and need to each other.

Only her moist t-shirt was between his throbbing need and her smooth skin. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her into a passionate embrace. His lips found hers urgently. They seemed to be devouring each other; their mouths were open, and their tongues were dueling like wrestlers. The room filled with masculine and feminine moans; the soft sounds made the sparse room warmer and more comfortable.

Instinctively, her hips started grinding back and forth. He pulled her hips into tighter contact with his. Her motions caused friction against the sensitive flesh between their pelvises. Both wanted more and their embrace grew tighter and more insistent.

"Please." he begged between oral sorties, "Please."

A wicked grin exposed her teeth like a feral cat, "Please what?" she teased.

"Put it in." he pleaded softly, still returning to plunder her mouth with his tasting muscle.

"What do you want me to put in where?" she asked with an innocent sounding voice knowing full well what he was begging for.

Tired of begging, he lifted her up by her hips until she was nearly standing. Surprised by his show of strength, she let out a tiny squeal. Now demanding, "Put. It. In. Now!" he commanded.

Smiling victoriously, she reached between them until she found the "it" he was so needfully talking about. "Is this what you are talking about?" she asked playfully.

"You know that's it." he growled. "Put it in." he demanded again.

"I'm not sure that's what you want." she said coyly. "Where am I supposed to put it?"

Impatiently he demanded, "Put my cock in your fucking pussy, now!"

"Oh!" she exclaimed with faux shock. "But you're so big, I could get hurt by it." she said with mock concern.

"Please, 'AM', stop teasing me." he pleaded.

Ann Marie bristled, "It's Ann Marie, not Ann, Annie, or Annie girl." she said with irritation.

"Whoa, whoa. I said 'AM', like letter 'A' and letter 'M'. I did not call you Ann." he said defensively. "I do know your name."

"You better." she smirked, still grasping his manhood threateningly. With one hand she lifted her shirt hem enough to allow the other to maneuver the captive to the dripping folds of her flower. She guided the head of the would be invader to her swollen labia. She pulled 'it' back and forth through the sensitive valleys surrounding her core. The rushed journey through her valleys covered 'it' generously with feminine lubrication.

He moaned his appreciation; the direct stimulation was both slaking and building his desire.

She luxuriated at the delicious sensations. She had his penis in her hand. She loved the thrill that they might get caught at any moment. It would be hard for him to explain why he was naked in the weight room. All she just had to would be to stand up and she would be dressed again - well if you call wearing only a wet, rumpled, oversized t-shirt dressed.

Unhurriedly, she slickened his cock with more of the juices around her feminine center. She drew satisfaction from his groans of need as she kept his love maker from entering.

"AM, please. You're driving me crazy." he pleaded.

Smiling down at the man she tormented, "Isn't that the point, silly boy. No 'Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am'." as she continued using his tool for her pleasure.

Out of desperation, need, or frustration, he sought one of her nipples; it was hidden behind the fake smile of the boy band leader. When he bit not too gently on the cloth covered knob, she let out an elongated ooh. "Somebody is feeling naughty. Maybe he needs a spanking." she teased.

"You know what I need." he growled with a mixture of frustration and honest need. "You need to stop teasing me."

"Is that so?" she asked, "And why would I do that?" she asked coyly as her eyes sparkled playfully.

"I could leave." he offered unconvincingly.

"Go ahead." she said, calling his bluff. Her eyes shone brightly, a smirk twisting the right side of her mouth.

He struggled to get up without dumping her backward. She didn't release his joystick.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked with irritation. "Sit your ass back down." she demanded, "I'm not done with you yet." To make her point, she aligned his round peg with her round hole and thrust forward, taking his little head inside her. She sighed with contentment. He visibly relaxed as the sensation of her enveloping part of him was finally realized.

After a few awkward attempts to get some motion of him inside her, she remembered her horse riding training. Grasping his shoulders, she lifted herself up and settled back down like English Saddle riding. He matched her motions, guiding her hips down into his lap as he thrust up inside her. They both moaned as the sensations built a warm sexual comfort between them.

Like her riding coach had trained her, she found a steady pace and kept at it. He tried to hurry her along, but she was in her own world. She was solely focused on these motions that were much more satisfying than any riding lessons had ever been.

Later, when her concentration started to weaken, her motions became erratic. He knew the signs of impending orgasm and wrestled her hips more forcefully. The gentle slap of their flesh became louder and more frequent.

Suddenly, the door to the small exercise opened and a woman walked in, oblivious to the couple en flagrante. Ann Marie froze in place as their eyes locked, the sound of the door opening having broken her from her focus.

A smirk twisted the feminine face of the interloper as she stepped fully into the room. Removing her sunglasses, she quickly assessed the situation. While the younger woman was wearing an oversized t-shirt, she clearly was having sex with the man whose naked ass she could see seated on the bench.

"Please, continue." she stated more of a demand than a request, "I insist."

"We, uh, were, well," stuttered Ann Marie.

"-having sex." finished the woman. "Now please continue." She removed the fashionable tracksuit that covered her leotard and leggings and walked directly to the bench where the lovers were still coupled.