Chase Goes to College Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wielding his tool like a club, he rubbed the head around the opening purposely touching all around the entrance but not entering. She groaned in frustration but didn't complain.

When she began to wonder if he was just going to tease her, she felt the head slip into place at her opening. Gasping with surprise and anticipation, she rocked her hips backward. She tried to hurry the coupling along. "Eager, are we, my slut?" he teased. "Are you in a hurry?"

"Please, Chase!" she whined.

"Please, what, slut?" he evaded.

"Please stop teasing me." she said softly.

"Oh. You want to stop." he said as he moved away from her haunches.

"No! No! Don't stop!" she pleaded.

"Oh. You want me to not stop, is that right, slut?" he teased.

"Yes!" she hissed, "Don't stop! Just fuck me now!" she demanded.

"Oh, you mean like this?" he asked unnecessarily as he plunged into her forcibly. She wailed under this new assault. He followed the first impact with a series of rapid thrusts, each impaling her fully. The sharp slap of their skin echoed in the bedroom.

He stopped slamming into her without warning. Slapping her thin cheek loudly, he demanded, "Fuck yourself on my cock, slut." When she didn't immediately start rocking back and forth, his hand slapped the sensitive pink flesh that had just been spanked.

She drew in a sharp breath and started rocking uncertainly. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and used them like reins. He steered her motions until she was forcefully impaling herself repeatedly with gusto. "That's a good slut." he praised as she continued ramming his groin with her thin ass.

She settled into a rhythm of spearing herself aggressively then rocking forward more slowly, almost like cocking a gun then pulling the trigger to release the hammer.

Chase reveled in the sensations emanating from the bundle of nerves now buried deep inside his work friend. Letting his hands roam freely all over her haunches, he was drawn to her tight pucker. Her exertions and rocking motions gave the illusion that it was winking at him.

Reaching for the small bottle of lube on the bed, he squeezed a small amount onto his fingers and began exploring anew. When she only moaned more loudly and didn't protest, he squeezed lube at the top of her crack and let it run down the valley of her flat cheeks. He used his thumb to gather lube and started circling the ring of tight muscle that had captured his attention.

She was awash in sensory overload. The naughtiness of sex with a co-worker, the romp in the exercise room earlier, now she was letting him call her a slut, and letting him boss her around with his dick inside her was a lot all at once. She wasn't a virgin but was being honest earlier when she had shared her high school experience with him. Now he was fingering her asshole and she was about to explode.

Pushing past the sphincter, his finger penetrated to the first knuckle. He let her continue to savage herself on him. He used the penetrating digit like a penis, gently sawing in and out of her tight opening. Once she relaxed her barrier to the invader, he swapped the slender finger for the more blunt thumb.

She now wailed loudly with profanities spilling in a downpour in between the grunts of her efforts. She lost her rhythm as her legs started quaking.

He barked, "Don't stop now, slut!" Grasping her hips with both hands, he took over the drilling operation. He maintained the pace that was hurtling them both toward the cliff.

She collapsed in a quaking heap with her feminine cum spraying her benefactor and soaking them both. His strong hands held her spasming pussy over his angry cock.

Frustrated by his partner's inability to last just a little longer, he pulled himself from her velvet box and lined up with her exit hatch. "We're not done yet, slut. Let me in. You're about to get fucked in the ass." he demanded.

Still in the afterglow of ecstasy, she didn't protest but offered herself to him. She spread her cheeks and exposed the lubricated orifice for him to plunder.

Watching her offer herself to him, he smiled broadly. "Good slut." After applying another application of lubrication to the throbbing tender pole poised at her proffered pore, he placed the slippery serpent at the barrier and gently pushed.

She expected it to be painful, having heard horror stories. His gentle probing, the liberal lubrication, and her current supremely relaxed state allowed a nearly painless penetration. Moaning loudly as she gave him her last virginity and she was thrilled at the sensation. It was more psychological than physical, but she relished having him inside her where no one had ever been before or that she would have even considered letting anyone go there.

Once he felt her relax more, he pushed in fully. He too relished the feeling of being so completely inside her in such a taboo way. He didn't start out the day wanting to be here, but having now arrived, it made the surprise journey that much sweeter.

Breaking character, he asked considerately, "Are you okay?"

Surprised by the question, she stammered, "Wh-what?"

"I asked if you're okay. I was just playing around earlier, but I don't want to hurt you." he offered.

"Shut up and fuck me." she demanded.

"What did you say to me, slut?" he barked in character.

"Please, sir. Fuck your dirty slut's ass." she pleaded.

He responded by slamming inside her again roughly, showing none of the former consideration. She hissed at the impact and the sting of the angry invader.

Back in boss-mode, he slapped her ass loudly. She drew in a sharp breath and tightened reflexively. "That's a good slut. Keep doing that while I pound your shithole like the whore you are."

She moaned wantonly, "Talk dirty to me." she begged.

Forcing her to lay on the bed with him still inside her, he roughly tugged her hair aside exposing her ear. "You like dirty talk, don't you, you filthy, dirty whore."

"Yesss." she hissed.

Pushing her legs together with his thighs, he positioned himself over her prone body. "I can do whatever I want to your nasty ass and there's nothing you won't let me do to it 'cause you're just a skanky piece of ass."

Her only response was to moan and try to raise her hips and push more of him inside her.

"You're just an eager beaver, aren't you slut." he hissed in her ear. "Don't worry, you won't leave here until you have my cum in that dirty asshole of yours."

She moaned and writhed under him, "Please!" she whimpered.

"After I shoot my wad in that skinny ass of yours, my slut, you're gonna lick all your nastiness off me." he breathed on her neck and slammed his cock home to make his point.

No longer making intelligible sounds, she squirmed and struggled, trying to coax his seed into her.

"On the weekends, you dirty whore, you're gonna go where I tell you, and you're do what I tell you, and," he put his lips at the opening of her ear, "you're gonna do who I tell you. Man or woman."

"Oh, God!" she cried, "Please, sir! Make me be your whore! Fill my nasty ass with your hot cum! I need it!" she begged and squirmed.

Obliging her earnest pleading, he slammed the full weight of his body into hers. "Just remember who owns your slutty ass, cunt."

Wailing loudly, she cried, "Yes! Yes! You own my slutty ass, sir! Please fill me with your cum. Make me your sex toy! Make me suck your friends off."

Pounding her mercilessly, he punctuated each of her nasty declarations with his hips. "You'll take it up the ass if I tell you, from as many as I want. Can you imagine that, slut? Me and ten of my friends gangbanging you, my slut, until our cum is leaking from your mouth," he poured filth into her ear as he put his hand in her mouth, "your slutty tits," as he mauled the closest breast, "your dirty cunt," as he roughly manhandled her clit, "and your nasty asshole."

He slammed into her repeatedly as she wailed and screamed, "Yes! Yes!" after each filthy statement.

After a particularly brutal volley of ass pounding, he grunted into her ear as he unnecessarily tugged her hair to get her attention, "I'm cumming, slut. I'm cumming in your nasty ass, you filthy whore." Reaching her clit, he roughly frigged her pleasure button as he deposited his cum inside her guts. "Cum for me, my slut. Cum with my cock filling your filthy ass with my cum." he demanded, emphasizing the word 'cum' each time he said it with an extra tweak of her sensitive clit.

With a loud cry, she exploded under him, her sticky pussy gushing and girl cum squirted like a fountain while she climaxed powerfully unlike ever before. Sobbing and crying, she writhed as wave after wave of orgasm crested and broke over her.

After a long while, he made his own reluctant exodus from Valhalla as the rocket propellant of orgasm expired and the reality of reentry demanded his attention. Gently rolling off her now still body that he had been so actively pleasuring and taking pleasure from, his limp penis complained about the rough treatment of the day.

Uncertain if this was a moment for tenderness or more boss-mode behavior, he offered the unmoving woman first turn at the shower. Without a word or even looking at him, she quietly left the room. The sound of the shower was the next thing he heard.

Gina sauntered in and sat on the edge of the bed. Chase groaned. Gina's grin was broader than the Cheshire Cat's. "Well stud. I didn't know you had it in you. That was some seriously nasty stuff you did to that poor girl. She'll probably never speak to you again." she offered with mock sympathy.

Chase growled, "Stick around, sis and you'll be next."

Feigning fear, Gina scampered away, out of arm's reach. She mooned him tauntingly, "Are you gonna fuck my slutty ass too, bro?" Then she wriggled her little ass for emphasis.

He started toward her like an alligator at the water hole, suddenly pulling her back on top of him. Growling in her ear, "Yes, Gina. I'm gonna fuck your slutty ass too, unless you get your bony little butt out of here before I get up." Then just as quickly as he had captured her, he pushed her towards the door.

Wisely deciding she had pushed enough, she left without another word. A new-found respect or maybe even a little fear for the man she was forced to share an apartment with found a home with her.

------

Later, a quiet Ann Marie returned to his room, wrapped tightly in a bath towel. Chase sat naked on his bed expectantly. "We should probably talk." he began softly.

Without looking at him, she replied, "I'd rather not. At least not right now."

"I can understand that, but we should probably cover a couple of things now and talk more later." he countered softly. She didn't reply but nodded slightly.

"We probably shouldn't tell anyone at work about this, not that it's any of their business anyway, but you know company policy discourages sexual relationships between employees." he stated.

She scoffed, "That's funny coming from you. You're the biggest fuck-around there!"

"Hold on!" he said defensively, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't act all innocent with me. I've heard all about your little escapades with all the staff." she shot back.

"I have not..." he started, but she cut him off.

"Oh, really? Okay, what about your make out session with Sonya?" she said accusingly, "The only reason you're not hitting on Becca anymore is she told you to stop 'cause she's married. The only reason you haven't hit on Maria is because she's underage. Patricia is dating your friend Rick. Vida is too old, and she's married. And then there's Diane. If she wasn't your boss, she probably would have been the first to fall into your bed." she rattled off in rapid order.

"That's just talk." he offered defensively, "You can't believe everything you hear. People love to gossip."

"Except it's not gossip when it's true." she countered. "Before you deny it, I know for a fact that you 'helped' Heather get over Mike by taking her to your 'secret spot' and helping yourself to fucking her all night long in the back of your car. She's probably gonna need therapy from all the 'help' you gave her." she said accusingly.

"So, I'm not too worried about who knows that you tricked me into coming to your house and then took advantage of me." she declared with bitterness.

Where he had been trying to be delicate before, now he was hurt and angry. "Let me get this straight. You knew that I was this womanizer, and yet you came over here practically naked wanting to have sex with me and now you're mad at me about it?" he demanded with hostility.

She looked at him sheepishly, "When you say it like that, it does seem a little stupid."

"Look AM, I like you and I want to be friends, maybe even do something like this again sometime." he offered. "I'm sorry if I took it too far. I got caught up in the moment and I thought you were into it." he offered apologetically.

She sighed, "I'm not mad, really just totally embarrassed. I've told you I went to Catholic school and yet I wanted you to treat me like a dirty whore. That's not like me... I don't know what's wrong with me."

He was quick to interject, "There's nothing wrong with you. That was just some role play. Me big-boss, you horny-girl." he said in his best Tarzan voice. He lifted her chin and looked directly into her eyes. "Are we okay? Can we still be friends?"

"I guess so." she teased. "You've been inside me virtually every way possible short of a medical procedure."

Then she smiled broadly, "Oh, and by the way, everybody's gonna know we did it before you work your next shift."

Before he could protest, she laughed and said, "Funny, Lisa could be asking you to go swimming next week. If she wasn't such a pain in my ass, I'd probably bring her over myself."

He was still trying to decide what was fact and what was just teasing when out of the blue she warned, "You should probably be careful around Heather. She's not too happy you shut her out. Just like you better not shut me out."

"Thanks for the heads up." he replied and chuckled, "No good deed goes unpunished. Try to help a girl out..."

"Next time maybe you should 'help a girl out' with your pants on." she quipped.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, "I don't hear you complaining."

"Oh! Is that what you did? Did you help me out?" she teased. "Should I be grateful for all the help you've given me in my face, my tits, my pussy, and my ass?"

"Yes!" he exclaimed brightly. "Yes, you should be very grateful, or you might not get my help again."

"Is that right, big man?" she teased. He nodded his head vigorously. "We both know that I can have me some of this anytime I want." she stated confidently and gave his semi-erect penis a shake. The snake in her hand flopped between his thighs obscenely.

"Don't be so sure, Missy. You just got through telling me that I can resist a woman's charms." he retorted, "Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember." she stated flatly, now serious.

After a short pause, she began, "I should probably get going. I hadn't planned to spend the day here. I have stuff to do." she finished vaguely.

"Before you leave, you have to get my shorts back from Carol." he stated firmly.

She snickered, "No. You have to get your shorts back from Carol. That's her souvenir, not mine."

Releasing the serpent in her grasp, she stood and started looking around the room. "Where's my top?" she demanded.

"Hmm. Well, I don't know." he drawled, "Maybe it's with my bottoms." he suggested facetiously.

Anger crossed her face like a storm but was quickly followed by the realization she had been out maneuvered. Grabbing her bag, she put her mouth right next to his ear like she was going to give him a kiss and whispered, "See you at work, stud. Oh. And bring your little friend. We're gonna play show and tell." Patting his head patronizingly, she stood and sauntered sassily out the door with an exaggerated swagger wearing nothing but the towel she came in wearing.

12