Chasing Cindy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan nodded his head in agreement, but I could tell that he was deep in thought. My insecurities started to raise their ugly heads, making me wonder if he was mad about being stuck with me. He had a life before he met me. And now he was a fugitive just as much as I was.

"We can go to Disneyland." I said. "I've never been there, and I've always wanted to go. My parents said they couldn't take me when I was a kid because I had a bad temper. And they were afraid I would get angry at someone and shift in front of a bunch of humans."

That brought a smile to his face. He seemed to be in a better mood as we drove, and he told me about the different rides at Disneyland.

He had been to the one in Florida when he was a teenager. And he said it was the most fun he had ever had.

After a couple of hours of driving, I pulled into a rest stop, and we went into the all night diner. We were starving. There weren't many people in the diner, and the waitress got our orders of burgers and fries quickly.

"If that guy has any cops in his pocket, he's going to have them looking for your car by morning." Logan said, taking a big bite of his cheeseburger.

Damn. I hadn't thought of that. I was used to keeping a reasonably low profile in order to avoid shifter men whenever possible, but actually being hunted was something I hadn't experienced before.

"There's a motel here." I observed. "We should get some sleep and then start fresh in the morning. But I don't want to use Mr. Jameson's money on a new car. Who knows how long it's going to have to last us?"

We finished our meal and I paid the bill. Within the next hour, we had checked into the hotel, had a long, adventurous shower, and slipped into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...