Chasing Little Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How was he still going?

"I have more, hold on."

With breasts and stomach against the wet grass, rocks hurting her, she still took it like a champ. How up on her elbows, the man sweating on her back, pounding and pounding.

More hot cum filled her as he grunted, then collapsed on top of her. Her ass burned by then. Her legs trembled. She could bend them back and touch his ass with her heels.

But he was still. No breath. No movement.

"Hey, dude? Yo, wake up."

She tried to roll him off, but he was too heavy. She was petite.

"Hey, I don't even know your name. Get off of me. You got off twice in my ass, man!"

But he was as stiff as a rock, and she was trapped.

"Fucking old man. Just what I was afraid of. Did you have a heart attack after all of that?"

"Help! Anyone! Oh my god, to be found like this? My career will be over! Did you really just fucking die?"

---

He held his breath for as long as he could, hoping she couldn't feel his heart. Sure enough she assumed the worst.

He lay on her, pinning her down, listening to her growing panic until he couldn't keep from laughing.

The laughter finally erupted and he gave it up as he got off of her. It felt weird to pull a limp penis out of her ass that held onto it at first.

"Motherfucker! I thought you had died!"

She got to her hands and knees and then stood up with him, and slapped him good and hard.

Then he noticed other hikers coming up from another direction.

"Uh oh, company."

She gasped, looked, and panicked. "Fuck!"

She found her sneakers and put them on, grabbed her pack, and took off. He got his own and followed, and like giddy teenagers fled back into the forest down the trail, wondering if they had been seen.

"Oh my god, that was close!" She said, exhausted and stopping near a rock.

"Yeah, had they come sooner they would have gotten quite a show."

"Fuck me," she said. "Yeah. Damn it, how much did you come in my ass? I can't hold it in."

He only smiled. "A lot for an old man."

"Fuck you. I can't believe you beat me. Even after I tripped you. And you cheated!"

They heard foot falls coming down the trail. So they started jogging down to avoid being seen. He smiled as he watched his cum oozing out of her bouncing ass and down her legs.

He had made the mysterious naked jogger his bitch. This old man had gotten into shape and won some ass, literally.

THE END


12