Chasing the Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"It's not enough, it's not enough, it's not enough..." Over and over, she paced the hallway muttering to herself. Beez struggled up to his knees, and then crawled over to the nearest wall to steady himself as he stood. The man in room 2 had one eye swollen shut but had lost none of his steel. Roxie took one of her guns out, and scratched at the back of her head with the barrel as she continued her tirade. "...not enough, it's not enough, it's not enough, it's not..."

As Beez and the man stared at each other, a pit began to form in his stomach. A really, really dark pit.

"I have an idea."

"What have I told you about thinking," she said, breaking her mantra only momentarily.

"It's a...a bad idea." That got her attention.

***

"Ok, Mr Zimmer, please come right this way. I'm Dr. Soandso. I really wanted to thank you for your participation in this clinical trial."

"Oh no, it's my pleasure." The boy felt a little foggy as she led him into the room, but he thought that might just be from the... the... did she give him a pill just now? He couldn't remember..."I'm just glad to be helping... er..."

"You're helping science!" Dr. Soandso seemed so chipper and helpful. And kind of hot in her white lab coat. She had a slim figure hidden beneath it he could only just glimpse every time she took a step and kicked the jacket open just a little. "As you can see, we have Patient Zero here ready and prepped."

"She looks kind of like you," he said. His speech felt a little slurred, but it was probably from the pill she just...

"No, as you can see, this model is blonde, and far more curvy than I am. Especially in the rear end."

"Oh! Now that you mention it, yeah! She looks more like my mom!"

Dr. Soandso walked around the room, circling Patient Zero. The blonde woman looked to be unconscious, and was bent over a chair in the middle of the room. She was naked. Her large breasts were mashed underneath her on the bottom of the seat, and her knees were on the floor. However, it was her asshole that the boy stared at. It was lustrous. It felt as if trumpets blared as he gazed upon it. Trumpets and a choir of angels.

"That's the spirit! Now, it looks like you've already got the necessary erection, so the ass fucking portion of our trial can begin now."

"Oh! Well alright then!" The boy was a little surprised to look down and see his cock fully extended and quivering, but he had no worries. He was helping science. Patient Zero still seemed unaware of either of them as he stepped behind her. He grinned as he wrapped his fingers around her fleshy cheeks and separated them. Her hole was so pink and small. "Are you sure I'm gonna fit in there?"

"Don't worry about that. This model has been designed to stretch to fit with minimal pain." Her smile was so sweet and sincere.

"Oh! That's pretty neat!" His thumbs inched closer to her asshole and pulled again. "I had no idea science was so close to cloning humans!"

"Well we're not there yet! That's why we need you to fuck this one in the ass really, really hard!"

"Ok then!" She was still asleep. The boy kept one hand on Patient Zero's cheek, and guided his cock up to her ass. There was a little bit of resistance, and then Pop! He was in! It's so warm, he thought. Dr. Soandso must have pre-lubed her. He was pretty sure the ass doesn't self-lubricate like the pussy does. Scientists are so smart. And sexy!

"Ok, now Mr. Zimmer, we need you to go a little faster. Patient Zero may wake up during this part, but that's ok." The boy nodded. He wrapped his hands around her waist and tried to find a nice rhythm. Patient Zero stirred a little, but otherwise all the motion was his. "Good, good! You're doing great, Mr. Zimmer!" The boy really wanted to impress Dr. Soandso. He thought she'd even blushed a little when she was looking at his cock earlier, but it might just have been his imagination.

It wasn't his imagination when Patient Zero suddenly jerked awake. She began to thrash against the chair, but the boy had no problems adjusting his rhythm to use that to his advantage.

"Excellent improvisation, Mr. Zimmer!" Below him, Patient Zero was moaning. It definitely sounded like she was enjoying this.

"Why is her mouth gagged," he asked. Man, she was really moaning!

"Only so that her loud cries of pleasure don't disrupt some of the sensitive audio recordings we're taking. Trust me, she's loving every second of this!"

"Yeah! I can tell!" Patient Zero hadn't stopped bucking yet.

"You're doing great, Mr. Zimmer. Maybe you can go a little harder?"

The boy nodded and stopped pulling his punches. Instead of trying to kiss her ass with his thighs before pulling back out, he started hitting her in full swing. Patient Zero's muffled cries rose and fell with each slap.

"Oh, that's wonderful, Mr. Zimmer." Dr. Soandso was so cheery about this! He must really be helping science! "Just wonderful. Now, if you could, maybe just fuck her a little bit harder?"

"Sure!"

***

Beez tried to open his eyes, but his head exploded with pain. He had to shut them for a few minutes before he could risk opening them again. He'd forgotten where he was. The boy rubbed the flat of his palm against his temple, but it didn't seem to help. An acrid smell flared in his nostrils.

"How you doin over there, Beez?" The sound of Roxie's voice, even as distant as it was, made his skull rattle.

"I don't remember having a headache this bad last time."

"I've never had to use it 4 times in a row. There was no way of knowing what was gonna happen" She was coming closer. There was an insistent beeping somewhere nearby, but he still hadn't brought himself to open his eyes.

"I did all four straight?"

"No, I knocked you out for a few hours after number 3. You didn't want me to, but I did it anyway."

"I don't remember that at all," he groaned, as he rolled over onto his hands and knees. "I don't remember any of it..."

"Sometimes there's some memory loss with this stuff. It may return, it may not."

"Is... uh... is everything else done?"

"Yeah. You can't smell that?"

The boy took a few sniffs and coughed. No matter how much air he forced out through his nose, he couldn't get rid of the smoked pork smell he knew wasn't pork. What is that fucking beeping?

Roxie knelt down beside him and grabbed one of his arms. She put it over her shoulder, grabbed his wrist with the opposite hand, and lifted. It was easier than he'd thought it would be to keep his balance, but his vision was blurry to the point of uselessness.

"Is my sight gonna come back soon?"

"No clue."

As they started walking, the beeping followed closely. He tentatively peeked his left eye open and looked around, and saw his forearm blinking red and blue. Why would it be...

"Holy shit! How close are we to the 60 hour mark?"

"Less than 2 to go, but we're not far from home." Beez tried stepping a little faster, but he stumbled over a stray pipe. "Don't rush yourself, dumas. If you take me down with you even once, I'm gonna leave you."

***

"Beez, we might be in trouble."

"I thought we were making good time..."

"We are. We're at the dump, but I'm starting to fade."

"You'll still be able to see though, right?"

"Of course I can see. I just won't be able to fight him off."

"Then turn back. Find some place else to hole up for a day."

"NO! No, I have to get inside!"

"What? Why?"

"Pleeeease! I don't want to go through this out here! Please?"

"Can we try sneaking in then?"

"I... I guess."

"Alright. No more talking. No dragging feet. No sound."

Beez found it very hard not to make footfall sounds as blind as he was. Every step felt like it was being made on uneven ground. His ears heard everything. Every echo, every creak and groan of the settling trash. Mr. Bubbles was audible as they made the first turn into the pile, but it was a conversational kind of roar. Loud, but unfocused. Like a yawn gone horribly, horribly wrong. Slowly, the sound of her breathing became louder and louder.

"Roxie, you have to do that more quietly..."

"I can't! This is part of the process!! Oh god..."

Despite not being able to see, Beez slowed their speed by half. Maybe if they made less movement noise, that would make up for her wheezing and crying? It was taking a torturously long time to cover distance they usually sprinted through. Her heavy breathing turned into a constant muttering stream, and then...

"Oh god, it's so much blood! It's... it's too much!" Roxie turned and threw up on the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Off in the distance, he heard a crack.

"Beez, I'm so sorry. I can't help reliving everything I saw. It's, oh. oh no... Oh god no-" Roxie heaved and threw up again. Beez tried opening his eyes, but his surroundings were like an out-of-focus watercolor painting. He spun around, and after half a turn, he completely lost his sense of direction. He had no idea which way they'd come from, or which way to go. "Beez, run! Save yourself! He's coming!"

He hadn't heard it until she said it. It wasn't a roar or a shout, but there was a steady thumping gaining in volume and speed. Thu-thump, thu-thump, thu-thump. Between the way sound always echoed in The Bottom and the valleys of debris surrounding him, Beez was at a loss to find a direction. Roxie was still down on all fours, retching violently. The boy knelt down next to her, and placed his hands over her hips.

"It's alright," he said. "I"m here."

"Beez! What are you doing! Get out of here!!"

"I don't know where to run, and I wouldn't want to if I did. I'm staying with you."

"You're an idiot," she sobbed, but she leaned into him for support all the same. Beez squinted and looked around as Mr. Bubbles gave his first true roar. He was close. "I found a little bit of peace today, and it's because of you."

"Anyone with a dick could have done what I did," Beez said absently, as he struggled to scan their surroundings.

"None of them would have done it willingly." She sounded like she was gonna whisper herself hoarse. Beez nodded. Another roar. Almost on top of them. "And I didn't mean that. I never would have found them without you."

"Well don't thank me just yet. I'm pretty sure I got us killed..." Right on cue, Beez spotted him. Mr. Bubbles was perched in an empty window frame.

"Oh god, He's here!" Roxie wailed. As if intoxicated by her screams, Mr. Bubbles roared. As he leapt, he started a small wave of trash. He landed hard about 30 yards away. Roxie wrapped her arm around Beez' middle and cried out as the thu-thump of Mr. Bubbles fists got louder, and louder, and louder and...

Beez stared wide eyed but hazily down the sights to the tendrils of smoke coming from the barrel of Roxie's gun. He'd drawn it as a last option, in the last second, when he knew he would finally be able to see the thing well enough to aim at it. It was funny how it had seemed so loud before...

"NOOOO!" Roxie screamed and clammered on all fours over to the still twitching monkey. It didn't seem to understand what had happened, and was clawing at the dirt in a fruitless attempt to get up and continue it's assault. "NO NO NO NO NO No no no no no no no no no no no no!!" She cradled it's head and pulled it into her lap. The boy couldn't see her eyes well enough to tell if she was crying, but her sobbing was clue enough. "I'm so sorry. For everything..." At first, it looked like the monkey was trying to grab her, but as Beez got closer, it was just pawing at her. Lovingly... "You didn't deserve this. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..."

***

Walking through the doors of the compound was a muted affair. His eyesight was still shot. Roxie helped him along as far as his room. As he stood there clinging to the doorframe, he watched her blurry figure enter her room and shut her door. He wished he felt better about having saved her life.

It wasn't hard to find his way to his shower. His room still had basically no furniture beside the chest and the bed. He stripped off his clothes, and crawled under the hot water. He was gonna have the next 10 hours or so to himself, and if he spent all of it crying and scrubbing himself clean, that was just fine. There was a significant amount of dried blood around his genitals, and if he never remembered how it got there, that was just fine too.

***

After the first half hour or so, Beez just flopped down on the floor of the shower. He'd worn through two bars of soap. Any extra cleaning felt pointlessly redundant. The near-scalding water just flowed and flowed, and the room filled with an impenetrable steam cloud. He thought his vision might have gotten slightly worse, but it was hard to tell.

"Hey."

The boy's heart nearly jumped out of his chest. "Don't you ever knock?"

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine. Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

Beez sat there for a minute more waiting for something to happen. When his patience ran out, he peeked around the shower curtain. Roxie was sitting right next to him. She was nude and staring at nothing again.

He watched her for a while. The heat of the room was causing sweat to bead all over her body. Her hair laid heavy and thick to her head. "Oh my god," he said. "You're still covered in blood." She shrugged a little, indifferently. "No, come on. Get in here."

Beez forgot all sense of propriety as he stepped out behind her and helped her to her feet. She moved mechanically, without her usual grace. The lack of it shocked him. She was always graceful, moving like she lacked the restrictions that joints placed on the rest of us. It had never sunk in before that she moved differently, but as she stumped into the shower, it felt wrong.

He guided her under the water. Her shoulders were tucked in tightly, and her head was hung down. She made no other move. As the water ran over her, the blood ran down in streams. Beez frowned and reached for the soap.

She shuddered as he ran his fingers through her hair. Her face reddened, but he thought that might just have been from the heat. He kneaded back and forth, although the foam was short lived under the direct spray of the faucet. Her eyes closed, and she leaned into the motion. He soaped his hands up again and moved down to her neck. The massive scar was softer than he thought it would be. He'd expected it to be scaly and hard, but-

Roxie's head spun, and her eyes burned. She looked down at his hand, frozen on her shoulder, and then straight in his eye. He fought the urge to move his hand away, but she just kept staring at him. "No one ever touches me there." Unsure if she was commanding him or informing him, the boy felt a strength in his spine he'd never felt before. He resumed the massaging motion he'd been doing, although the soap was long since gone. Her eyes drifted down to watch his fingers. "No one." She blinked slowly, and then again slower.

Her shoulders held so much tension. So much stress. Even with a dedicated portion of her schedule focused on decompression, Roxie still carried a heavy burden everywhere she went. It never got lighter, and she'd never found anyone to share the load with. Had never found anyone she trusted. Had never found a place safe enough to let down all of her walls.

As the boy's fingers pressed in on her, she felt a great pain in trying to let go. She'd clung to her baggage as fiercely as one might cling to a loaf of bread that would save their family from starvation. She cried out as muscles held taut for years finally slackened, as wounds guarded for a lifetime were laid bare.

Her tears were invisible among the sheets of water gushing over her face. The boy bore silent witness to her grief, as he penetrated previously unknown layers of defenses by touch alone. He thought that others confronted by the tableau before him would stop to hug, or console, but he let his intuition guide him farther down her back.

Her spine felt twisted and broken. The boy's mind raced with injuries she could have sustained and never allowed to heal before jumping back into the fray. He managed to pop a few back into alignment, and her screams seemed far too intense for what he was doing.

He took her scarred arm and massaged her bicep. She sobbed lightly over her shoulder as he washed away years of unhappiness, of self-imposed solitude. He made his way down her forearm to her battered hand. The one she'd punched the pillar with.

As he moved to her other arm, she reached down and grasped his cock. Fucking seemed so much easier. So much less personal. But when she looked at the boy, blinking and smiling softly, she let go. He cared. He cared so much. It was written all over his face. She turned toward him. The boy-shaped blur in front of her hesitated for only a moment before wrapping his arms around her.

"It's gonna be ok," said the fuzzy skin-toned blob that held her. She pushed down on his arms, but her arms seemed too weak. She pushed again, and her hands slipped off again, slipped down and around. Suddenly, it seemed like he was the only thing keeping her upright, and she clung to him. And then she wept.

***

The boy held her for what felt like a long time. Her head stayed buried on his shoulder well after she had stopped crying, and when she finally lifted it and looked at him, her composure startled him. This wasn't Stimulant Roxie, or Delirious Roxie. In fact, he thought he might even be looking at Roxie Roxie. But as he stared at her and smiled, he felt very unsure of how to proceed. Vids he'd seen like this rarely covered transitions from one powerful moment to another. They faded out and had scene cuts.

Roxie removed the need for him to do anything more. As she knelt down in front of him, she took his hands and placed them on her temples. The boy felt his fingers slide into her thick, wet hair, and he pulled her closer. Her lips on his dick were a completely different kind of warmth.

"Hoo-ooo-oooly crap," he stammered. She went deep this time, not dawdling at the tip as she'd done in the past. He hit the back of her throat an inch or so short of the base. His fingers knotted in her hair, and he pulled her in again and again. He was really starting to like blowjobs. That little sound she made and the way she looked up at him, not to mention the skill of her tongue.

"Wait," he said. She seemed surprised when he pushed her back and drew her up to her feet. "I have an idea."

"I'll allow it," she said with a light smirk. They boy spun around and dropped to all fours. Roxie cocked her head to the side as he started to kick his feet up into the air and... into a handstand?

"Ok," he huffed. "Now pick me up." Confusion still reigned as she grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up and towards...

"Oh."

She lifted him up a little higher until she could snake her mouth underneath his cock. The boy's thighs reached for her shoulders, and once they found purchase, his arms wrapped around her waist. He felt her do the same to his waist. There, right in front of him, was her little mushroom. His feet interlocked behind her head for the extra balance, and with more vigor than he ever thought he'd have, Beez sucked her cock.

Roxie bounced him up in the air once for a better grip, a move they both groaned in approval of, and bounced him back and forth as she shifted her feet a little wider. Once she was settled, she returned the favor. Beez loved that her head kept whipping back against his calves, and his toes curled and flexed as she displayed an incredible amount of tongue dexterity. He did his best to match her, and to learn from her. He wanted and hoped he was half as good at this as she was, because he was hers down to his toenails. Every time he opened his eyes, her bee-stung pussy loomed large. Soon, he thought.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers