Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking weird," I said looking around.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM, yeah three guys at once was pretty intense," she said as she lay there on the floor.

"No, it's not that," I said and she looked up at me with those spooky green eyes of hers. "It's like déjà vu but not quite right. I'm not sure I can explain it."

"Do you have any regrets," she asked as she got to her knees.

"Oh hell no," I said smiling from ear to ear. "You were... are amazing!"

"Good, we better clean up before mom gets home," she said. "We can watch it all later when mom goes to bed. I want to see you as you fuck my ass. I love the faces you make."

"Yeah and I adore the noises you make," I said still unable to shake the sense of something off. "It's nothing."

We picked up the living room and took a shower together. We were drying off when mom came home. We giggled as we headed down to get the groceries from the car. I grabbed two bags while my sister picked up the last one and closed the door. We caught up with mom in the kitchen and helped her put the groceries away. Mom did notice that we both had wet hair. She told sis to go up and do her homework. Then mom gave me a sideways glance and smiled.

"Have you two been misbehaving," she asked and I shook my head. Mom was unconvinced and frowned. "I told you to cut it out. I understand that your hormones are going ballistic but taking advantage of your little sister is just wrong. She is innocent and easily led. I don't want a repeat of today, understand?"

A repeat of today... Why did that sound right and wrong at the same time? Mom glared at me with that 'are you listening to me' look. I nodded and thought that mom wouldn't be so calm if she had caught her sweet innocent daughter doing a four way or seen the camera footage. Of course the entire thing had been Chastity's idea to make up for driving my girlfriend away. I mean who walks into her brother's room while he is fucking the lust of his life and tells her to get away from her man. What the fuck had gotten into her? I kissed my mother on the cheek and she whispered that I had better not touch her precious angel ever again.

"You are just jealous," I said and left her standing there shaking.

I don't know if she was angry or stunned but she didn't say anything after that. I went upstairs and heard my sister singing as she did her homework. I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

"She knows."

"How much," Chastity asked as she took the headphones from her ears.

"Just that we were doing the nasty," I said as I looked at her plunging neckline. "Damn I never get tired of looking at you."

"Don't get me started," she growled. "I just washed up. Besides mom would kill us both if she caught us fucking, again."

"I took the hit on that one," I said. "I didn't lock the bathroom door. But she still thinks the sun shines out your virgin pussy." Chastity busted out laughing. "Speaking of homework... I got to go."

Sis just smiled as she put the headphones back on and returned to her books. I went to my room on the far side of the house and mirrored sis. I grabbed my books, laptop and headphones. I opened my music folder and picked out the folder marked study. It was mainly classical music heavy on the instruments and light on the lyrics. I discovered early on that I was easily distracted if someone was singing in the background. I dove headlong into game theory and was lost to the outside world in no time. My fingers flew across the keyboard imputing the code that would bring my creation to life. I guess I felt a little like Doctor Frankenstein. I paused and ran the simulation to see how clean it looked. As I watched my creature move and perform his assigned tasks I felt a gentle tug on my zipper.

"Cut it out," I said not looking past the screen. The tugging continued and a cool hand freed my cock. "I said... unnnn okay you win."

She let my growing erection pop into her throat. That could only mean one thing... MOM? I set my laptop to the side and there was a naked woman sucking my dick. I glanced at the door and it was closed. Mom was in many ways simply an older version of my dear sister. However mom's nipples weren't inverted but were puffy like Chastity's.

While sis shaved her clam shaped pussy completely bare mom left a racing stripe for decoration. They shared those spooky green eyes and sexual hunger that bordered on the supernatural, hell we all had that going for us. I had fucked my sister for close to an hour and a half and I was still ready for another round. God we were a sick fucking bunch!

"I'm sorry I was so harsh to you, you know how jealous I get," she purred from between my legs.

"You are being selfish but I will let it slide, this time," I told her as she stroked me and licked the tip.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy," she asked in that low sensuous voice of hers. The voice she used when she wanted something. "Admit it, you want to bury that long thick cock of yours deep inside of me."

"Are you wet," I asked.

"Check for yourself," she said sitting up and flashing her pussy. I reached down and slid my fingers into her soaked sex. She returned her grip to my cock as we teased each other. "UNNNNNNNN I had a long day at work, won't you be nice to your mother and fuck her rotten."

"Aw, poor baby," I said as I pulled my fingers from her pussy. "Get on your hands and knees cock whore."

"MMMMMMMMMMM you know just how to take control," she moaned as she followed my orders.

"How is this?" She asked once she had assumed the position. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and lowered my lips to her pussy. I licked her leisurely as her body began to shake. "NO, don't tease me goddamnit, fuck me!" I ignored her as I tasted her pussy juices. I suckled her clit and she came right then and there.

I knelt behind her and rammed my dick into her in one smooth motion. Her body bucked and shook as a second orgasm followed the first. It was all moms' fault that this had happened in the first place. She had seduced me a little over a year ago and Chastity had found out. Now the cycle of unbridled lust had a life all its own. I began to move slowly as I fucked mom's pussy. She always had a hair trigger orgasm. I remember once she came when I clapped my hands together. I loved her with all my heart but she is a fucking freak.

Then I stopped and felt her stiffen. She asked if anything was wrong but I just remained silent as I watched her body begin to shake now. Then she began to rock her body and as a reward I slapped her right ass cheek hard. She stopped moving instantly and whimpered when I remained still. It was like training a puppy to keep from eating the treat placed on its nose until it was told to do so. I pulled back slowly and she moaned deep in her chest.

I dug my nails into her flesh and paused for a count of five before slamming my cock deep into her. Mom let out a yelp of pleasure as I began fucking her again. The loud wet slapping sound filled my ears and her cries echoed off my bedroom walls. I knew sis was at the door listening. How could she not hear what was going on? I pulled out of mom's pussy and eased the tip into her ass. I went slow but she pushed back until I was balls deep.

"I fucked your sweet little angel," I said and mom stiffened. "I stuck my cock that you are so fond of deep inside her tight little ass just like I am doing with you right now. She screamed when she came and begged for more. That is your precious Chastity mom. If I don't rein her in she is going to start taking on two or more guys at once, do you want that?"

"NO," Mom said as I pummeled her ass from behind. "I need to protect her, even if it's from you."

"She doesn't want your protection," I said as I slapped her left ass cheek. "She wants my cock as much as you do and you are the one who is responsible."

"I... I know," she cried out. "I never should have done what I did. But I was so damn lonely and hungry for cock."

I rewarded her honesty by fucking her harder. She was able to brace her body against the foot of the bed and push against me as we fucked.

"He left us for a younger woman for god's sake. What does that say about me?"

"Nothing, it says he likes his pussy young and tight," I said. "Now be a good little slut and make me cum."

"You know just what to say to get my engine really going," mom purred. "Let mommy make you feel all better." She thrust harder against me now as I got closer and closer to climaxing. "UNNNNNNNN I can feel your dick growing inside of me. Shoot it inside of me or I will be very disappointed in you. Don't upset mommy." I didn't. I jack hammered into her without mercy now and she howled as I shot my load deep inside her ass. "God I needed that."

"Next time I will fuck in you in public," I said pulling her close. Her eyes widened and her lips curled into a wicked smile.

"You say the sweetest things," she said as she ground against me. "Can you go again?"

"Shut up cum slut," I said as I began moving again.

"Make me."

Between sis and mom they drained my balls completely. I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling and wondering what sort of rumors would spread about Chastity. I was pissed but it had been her idea entirely. She wanted to prove that she would do anything for me or my friends. Was it me being protective or was I jealous? I hated the thought of a cock other than mine inside of her. I let out a sigh of frustration and tried to drift off to sleep. I was nearly asleep when I heard the soft stealthy steps approach my bed.

"Sparks," Chastity called out in a low whisper.

"I'm awake," I said.

"You still mad at me," she asked as she climbed on top of me.

"Yeah," I said as she laid her head on my chest. "You fucked my friends. I know why but I still can't wrap my head around it."

"You're just mad that someone else fucked me in front of you," she said bitterly.

"So are you by the sounds of it," I said as I put my arms around her.

"You are still mad at mom, I heard you ass fucking her in here earlier. You really blame her for my actions?"

"Yes, she seduced me and that poisoned this family," I told her as she began to cry. "Don't cry I don't blame you for wanting to impress me. It's all her fault."

Nothing else was said as we both drifted off to sleep. I dreamt about my fall from grace. I was pulled into that memory kicking and screaming. It was the middle of spring when mom and dad had the fight that tore their marriage apart. I was a freshman in college and sitting at the top of the stairs listening in while the maelstrom brewed below. They were screaming, crying and then that silence fell. The front door opened and closed. He left us without warning and never looked back.

I watched as my body went downstairs but I tried to fight it with all my might. There I was holding my mom as she wept uncontrollably. She told me everything like I couldn't hear every last word they screamed at each other. I told her it would be alright. I told her I would be there for her. That's when she snapped. That's when she pushed me to the floor and caressed my cock through my pants. I was so stunned and yet it felt so damn good. Then she was tugging my sweat pants down and took my cock between her lips. I was rock hard and sliding down her throat in no time at all.

I cried out that I was close but she never slowed down. My first blow job ended with me firing my load down my mom's throat. Mom got naked and impaled her soaked cunt on my semi-hard cock. She took my virginity on the floor by the front door. Mom leaned forward and fed me her puffy nipples. I was hard again in no time at all. My cock hit deep inside of her and she moaned my name like the lover I was.

"So much bigger than your dad," Mom whimpered. "I am going to fuck you and teach you how to make a woman happy."

My sin was remaining silent. It all felt so good. How could I say no? I thrust up into her drenched slit and she squeezed her pussy around me. Her first orgasm was so sudden and strong it scared me. I kept asking her if she was okay and mom just nodded. She caught her breath and we switched to a doggy style position. I liked that a lot since I was sliding deeper than ever. I watched as my dick slid in and out of her. I told her I was getting close and so was she. I thrust into her hungry pussy until we both came together. That was the beginning of this psychotic mess.

She eventually taught me all about sadism and masochism. I learned it was my job that when we fucked to treat her like a slave, to call her names and train her with my cock. I was hesitant at first but she rewarded my bad behavior with blow jobs at the movies and hand jobs while we drove around. She was insatiable at first and I had to fuck her for hours until she was literally worn out and weak as a kitten. It was during one of those many marathon sessions that I learned mom not only liked anal sex but begged for it. That's how she seduced me and hooked me. How the hell could I turn down a woman who takes it up the ass?

She would let me fuck her anywhere and anytime the urge hit me. I can't count the times I woke up with a woody and went down to her bedroom, slid my dick between her lips and she did the rest. In the beginning I would break down and fuck her after she sucked me off. But I quickly realized that mom wanted me to make her wait and beg for it later, so I did. I learned how to be a complete and utter prick to her when Chastity wasn't around of course. Mom felt like she had to be punished for losing dad and she was my whipping post. I took everything out on her. If I had a shitty day at school she felt my wrath.

God forbid anything went wrong at work then she was so fucking needy. She'd beg for me to swat the hell out of her ass or fuck her throat until she gagged and the tears ran. There was a ton of buried emotion and we took it out on each other. I woke up and felt Chastity's hand on my bare flesh. She wasn't stroking me or anything she just had a firm grip on me while she slept. I felt like some sort of sexual teddy bear or incestuous chew toy.

"Chastity, go back to your room I need to get under the covers."

"No," she said with a barely suppressed giggle. "Mine... all mine..."

"Sweetie I am wore the fuck out," I said. "Between you and mom I am worn out."

"But..."

"But nothing, get to bed right now young lady or I will bend you over my knee and spank you."

"I guess you're going to have to spank me," she said wiggling her round bottom.

I picked her up and put her over my knee. Somehow the little shit managed to get a grip on my dick again. I tugged down her panties and gave her ass a swift swat. In return she stroked my cock. The more I spanked her the more she jacked me off. Her pussy was soaked by the time I was close to shooting my load.

"Brat," I said through gritted teeth.

"Make me swallow your load," she purred. "That'll teach me a good lesson. Come on and ram that fat cock of yours down my dirty throat! You know you want to. You need to come why not use me."

"Fuck..." I said as I shoved her off my bed and onto the carpeted floor.

I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and pulled her to me. Sweet angelic Chastity opened her mouth as I pulled her head downward. I did all the work as I tugged her head up and down. She licked and sucked for all she was worth. Damn you, you little bitch! Did it feel good? Oh god it felt amazing! I fucked her mouth pussy in slow deliberate moves. All the while she looked up at me watching my fuck faces as I used her.

"You are loving this aren't you? I let you stay and you took advantage of me. You make me fucking sick!" I said this as I pulled her head further and further down. "I should ass rape you for this." Her eyes went wide and wild with lust. "Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you. Oh shit, I am going to come! You better fucking swallow it or by god I will fuck that ass of yours mercilessly!"

I pulled her head down and bit back a scream as I shot my load. My fingers formed fists as I held her head down over my erection. Then I let her go and she kept her head down as she cleaned my dick with tongue and lips. Then she was in my arms and crying. I was about to apologize when she kissed me and held me close.

"That was the most amazing thing, ever! My ass belongs to you so if you want to fuck me there... do it. I am going to go back to my room and masturbate now. My pussy is fucking soaked. Nighty night..."

I just sat there and watched as she practically skipped out of my room. What the fuck just happened? I shook my head and crawled under my covers to sleep. Please god, don't make me dream! God is a heartless bastard who drags us through nightmare so that we can pay for our sins. My sin was the undying lust for those two women in my life. I wanted to make them happy but at what cost.

The dream was a familiar one. I was with my mom. Mom was on her knees and I was behind her hammering away at her soaked cunt. She pushed her tits to the floor and raised her ass as high as it could go for me. The soft wet sounds of our fucking loud in my ears. Chastity wasn't due home for another hour when the front door opened and we froze.

Then she walked in and found us like that. I can still remember the look on her face. She could see my hard cock half in half out of our mother. Chastity licked her lips before racing upstairs and what did I do, I went right on fucking my mom. I hadn't come yet even though she tried to push me off of her. Mom begged me to stop but I just couldn't do it. It was her fault we got caught. She was responsible for all of it.

"This is all your fault slut," I said as grabbed her by the back of the neck.

"Let me go," mom said as she squirmed beneath me.

"That's it, the more you struggle the closer I get to shooting my load."

"UNNNNNNN, why does your cock have to feel so good," she said as her resistance failed.

Then she was pushing against me to drive my dick deeper into her. She was panting and cursing as she drove me headlong into that mind-blowing orgasm. I stabbed my cock into her one last time even as Chastity peeked around the corner and saw me shoot my load into mom. Then she disappeared again as mom licked my cock clean. Mom decided to talk to sis and try and explain things. She failed utterly and I did little better. So I left her in her room alone.

I went to my room and slammed the door behind me. I was so angry with myself. This sickness inside of me had been exposed to Chastity and now she knew all about mom and me. I plopped down onto my bed and squeezed my eyes shut. I don't know how long I lay there when someone knocked on my door.

"Come on in," I said. It was Chastity and she had changed her clothes. "Hey, I am so sorry about you seeing that."

"I suspected it for a while actually." She said as she sat on the edge of my bed. The shirt she wore rode up revealing the bright red t-bar beneath. "Are you going to fuck me too," she asked.

"What, where the hell did that come from," I asked and she shrugged.

"I guess if mom is happy fucking you, why not me too," she purred. "I am younger and prettier than her. You can show me what turns you on. I will do it all, just ask."

I pushed her away and left. I think that's what drove her over the edge. She felt like she had something to prove. The dream jumped ahead. I was asleep when she came to me. Chastity pulled down the covers, climbed on top and eased my morning wood deep inside of her. I woke up to her slowly riding me. Her face was bright red and she was removing her shirt as I opened my eyes. The pleasure of her virginal pussy wrapped around me was pure bliss.

"What have you done?" I asked as she began to grunt now.

"I wanted you to take my virginity. Now you have no reason not to fuck me." Chastity reasoned as my cock buried itself deep inside of her. "Oh god you are so big! I had no idea it would feel this good! Do you like fucking your little sister's pussy?"