Chastity Ch. 01 of 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
376 Followers

"I know, but how can I suppress my feelings? Can that rain stop falling because people do not like getting wet?"

"I know my dear and I understand your feelings but we need to be very discreet and carry on as if we have the same relationship that we have had for the past twenty years -- the innocent son."

"But what if I fail? What if I cannot stop myself?"

"From what?"

"From fooling around with you, like this."

"I am all yours, kid, but please I have one request."

"What?"

"Do whatever you want but please do not actually fuck me, please do not push it into me."

"Why Ma? Why?"

"It is a taboo kid that perhaps we will overcome one day, but until then, we will make all the love that we want but do not put your prick into my cunt."

"Ok Ma, your wish is my command."

"And for that, I have one more present for you ....." and she started to stroke her son's penis until it grew hard, stiff, long and exploded once again into a fountain of cream that she licked clean.

That was two years ago, when Rina had first taken off her clothes in front of her son Rik.

......................................................................

With Rik's arms around her shoulders, his body pressed into her, it was suddenly very cozy for his mother. Her tension drained away and she looked up, to see her son smiling calmly at her. Very reassuring. They clung to each other for a couple of silent minutes and then Rina said, "Kiddo, you need to know what has happened but to do that, I need to take off my clothes."

Rik led his mother to the bedroom and stripped her of her saree. Next as she stood mutely, he untied the string of her petticoat and as it dropped to her feet, he gave a gasp! Girdling his mother at her waist was a stainless steel band but what was even more ominous was a strip of steel that dropped down from the middle, passed in front of her cunt, through her legs. Going behind her, he saw that the strip had split in two and formed a V the two ends of which were again terminated on the belt, near her back -- Rina was trapped inside the modern version of the medieval chastity belt.

"Oh God Ma, who locked you in like this? and why?"

kaypee
kaypee
376 Followers
12