Chastity Mansion Ch. 04

Story Info
Is meeting your favourite pornstar a gift or pure torment?
8.4k words
4.51
34.8k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for your patience for chapter 4. I must admit this was the most exciting chapter I wrote and that's mainly because I've co-written this with Ms Lauren and Ms Sweets did the proofreading. They're both amazing Women, such a shame They both live far away from me.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter too.

*****

Someone is whispering in my ear: "come on sweetie, time to get you up, you have a busy day ahead of you."

Am I dreaming? Her voice is so soft and gentle. Was yesterday just a wonderful bad dream or what's going on?

I open my eyes to find a lady standing at the side of the bed.

"God, she is hot," I think to myself. Ouch, I feel I'm still wearing my cage and it is far too tight already. Will I ever remember how it felt without that darn thing first thing in the morning? Will there ever be a day I can enjoy morning wood? Stroke it for a bit in the shower?

"On your feet, get out of here. But do not wake the Mistresses, They look like they are enjoying their sleep. I can imagine the punishment all four would give you for disturbing them for no reason."

I slide over to the end of the bed as gently as I can, oh shit... Mistress Tara moves. I freeze and I don't dare to move for a minute or so. I'm not even sure if she is awake and too perplexed to look over my shoulder. The hot Lady seems to be getting somewhat annoyed though.

"Will you hurry up, or I will punish you Myself," she rolls her eyes.

Oh no, I don't want that, but somehow my cock twitches. It seems to be a little more excited about punishments than I am, although I don't understand how my cock can have a mind of its own. Must be true what they say about cocks and the exact location of the male brain.

I put my feet on the floor and try to get up gently, but She reaches for my elbow and makes me get up a little quicker than I had expected and I stumble behind Her out of the bedroom.

"I need you in the kitchen this morning and there is also someone down there I want you to meet."

I follow closely behind, down the hall and down two flights of stairs.

"I hope you don't mind me asking who You are?"

"Ms Lauren," she replies, "and if you forget adding Ms every time you want to talk to me, you'll never forget the punishment."

That voice. So cold it gives me shivers.

Her tone changes in the blink of an eye as She continues: "You are going to help Mr April in the kitchen today."

"Who's Mr April? Is he locked as well and if so has he been locked for long?"

She stops walking down the stairs.

"Ms Lauren," I add quicky.

Ms Lauren turns around and says: "I see what your Goddess means when She says we need to be a bit patient with you. When you stop with the questions, you'll find out what you need to know and only when you need to know it."

Once down, we go through a set of double doors. A man, Mr April I presume, is standing in the kitchen and it smells delicious in here. I didn't realize how hungry I was. For food this time, still hungry for pussy too, but I know it is probably going to be a while before I get any of that, if last night is anything to go by.

Ms Lauren turns to the man in the kitchen: "Mr April, this is Mr XIII, Goddess Eve's husband. He will be helping you in here today."

"But Ms Lauren, I don't know how to cook very well," trying to talk my way out of the kitchen and in to more exciting parts of the Mansion.

"Mr April is my husband, I have trained him to be the chef he is today, just do yourself a favour and do as he tells you. You will be making breakfast for everyone in the Mansion. And I assume you haven't forgotten about our special guest arriving today?"

Shit, I had actually... My favourite pornstar? I wonder which one of my favourite pornstars. My mind drifts off to all that time spent in front of my computer screen...

"... so I want no screw ups with the food. Do you understand what I'm saying?" she asks in a cold tone.

"Yes Ms Lauren," I reply, even if I've missed some parts.

How can someone so beautiful, hot and cute have such a cold tone all at the same time. Mr April seems rather reserved and quiet, he gets on with preparing breakfast.

"Mr XIII, you shall be answering the door when our special guest arrives."

She looks at Mr April who seems to know who the special guest is. He puts his head down and continues on with preparing breakfast, clearly intimidated by Ms Lauren giving him looks to shut the fuck up.

"Excuse me Ms Lauren, but where do I get clothes so I can answer the door."

Ms Lauren laughs uncontrollable, only manages to stop a few minutes later.

"Oooo sweetie, you will never wear clothes in this mansion, but your apron is hanging over there waiting on you. Now get to work, it's breakfast we want, not supper. I will return down just before our special guests arrives."

Yet Again Ms Lauren looks at Mr April, he looks down again. I must remember to ask him about this special guest, although I think he's not going to tell.

Ms Lauren reaches into the pocket on her silk robe which she hasn't tied over. She is wearing a sexy black corset, thigh high stockings under it. She pulls out 6 pills, sets them on the bench, in two piles of three's.

"Fetch two glasses of water for me now like a good boy"

She is messing with my head. She is so nice one minute and then She has the cold tone. I do as I'm told, something tells me not to defy her.

I look around for glasses but can not find them.

"Mr April, will you show me where the glasses are?" I ask him.

"Of course," he says, "they're in the cupboard above the sink, to the right hand side."

"Thank you," I reply.

I lift down two glasses, fill them and take them both to where Ms Lauren is sitting. She beckons Mr April over to where I am standing. She hands us the pills.

"Take these now," she orders

Mr April does as he is told, swallows them and opens his mouth to let Ms Lauren see that he has swallowed them. I put the three pills in my mouth, take a sip of the water from the glass. I actually don't want to swallow them, but what choice do I have. I open my mouth to let Ms Lauren see that I have swallowed them.

Ms Lauren stands up, walks over to him and kisses up and down his neck, gently nibbling on his ear lobe now and then. I can see his cock twitching through his aporn. Seeing his cock twitch and watching the way Ms Lauren is kissing his neck is making my cock twitch too. I want out of this bloody cage, pin Her down on the kitchen counter and have my way with Her.

When She's finished with Mr April's neck and ear lobe, she tells him to get back to cooking breakfast and he complies immediately. Assuming we need to get moving, I walk away from Her as well.

"Where do you think you are going?" She exclaims.

"I was going to get my apron to help Mr April," I tell Her.

"You have so much to learn, Mr April didn't walk away from me till I told him he could. I expect the same from you."

She comes over to me and gives me the same agonizingly frustrating kisses, my cock is trying its best to expand but I know with this cage on I have no hope of achieving a full erection. Her lips are so soft and moist, I would love to have them wrapped around my cock. I want to tell Her this, and then think again about doing so. She stops and my cage is bursting.

"Go get your apron on now, and remember I will be down to fetch you for the arrival of our special guest."

I don't really hear what she is saying, I am imagining how good it would be to screw her.

Ms Lauren leaves us in the kitchen and says: "I'm going to entertain the other Mansion slaves with some morning masturbation. Enjoy your pills, I'm sorry I can't tease you today, Mr XIII, but I'm sure I'll catch up on that later."

We hear Her giggle and She closes the door.

"So, it's a bit weird that I call you Mr April, can I know your real name so we can have a normal conversation?"

"I wouldn't walk that path Mr XIII, I strongly advise you to respect the rules in the Mansion and one of them is that we can't know each other's real name. It's to stress the fact that we're no longer the men we used to be and moreover to focus on the month we're allowed an orgasm."

"Oh come on, it's just the two of us here."

"There are cameras everywhere Mr XIII and I assure you, the first couple of months they'll be keeping an eye on you. Hurry up now. We still have a lot of work to do. Will you break some eggs?"

"My eggs feel like they're gonna explode."

"You'll get used to it. No, that's not true, let me rephrase that: you'll learn to deal with it. Here's the bowl for the eggs."

"So, it's been about 5 months since your last orgasm?"

"Yeah, it has been. They made it memorable though, but that just makes it all the more difficult. You see, every time I think about it, I get all hot and bothered and my dick starts expanding."

"And you're halfway through now, how do you manage to keep your hands off?"

"Oh, They made me keep my hands off. Well, I've learned my lesson a couple of weeks ago."

"What happened?"

"Mate, I don't think you want to know. Finished with the eggs? Here, make some fruit salad."

It's silent for a couple of minutes, but I really do want to know what happened.

"Hey Mr April, I want to know what happened. Please tell me."

"Ok, I will but don't blame me if your balls are getting painful because your erection is pulling on your cage."

"I don't think that punishments will excite me."

"With the Viagra running through your veins? Oh, I bet you'll have a hard time. Pun intended."

And so, Mr April tells me what happened a couple of weeks ago:

I wake up and at first, I don't know where I am. My arms feel heavy and numb, I try to move them but I feel they're cuffed and secured with a chain. I want to say something, but my mouth and throat are dry. I cannot speak. I stick my tongue out wanting to lick my lips, but it's just too dry to lick anything. My tongue is sore, it feels like I've been licking Pussies all night long. My sticky face seems to confirm this as is the smell of sex in the air, but I have no recollection of last night at all.

At least not of having licked several Pussies. Last thing I remember is me tugging and jerking on my caged cock. Ms Lauren had given me strict orders not to touch myself, but because She'd given me 18 months in chastity for not being obedient enough, I just couldn't resist trying to orgasm while in the cage. The cage... I can't feel a cage. In fact, I can't feel my cock at all. They wouldn't have cut it off, would They?

Afraid to look, but I had to know. I lift my head off the camp bed and see my erect cock with a condom rolled on. A cock ring is keeping my erection tilted up slightly from my belly. I flex my muscles and I see my cock bounce, but I can't feel it. Nothing. I do feel my balls though, they feel full and blue. Oh fuck me, what have They done?

I notice Ms Lauren is sitting in a chair at the foot of the camp bed, She's not happy at all. My heart is pounding hard and fast now. I suddenly think to myself: "was it really worth it, those few moments private joy and the outlook of bliss?"

She is still just sitting staring at me, tapping her nails on the chairs arms. I go to speak, but She hushes me, gets up removes her panties and gags me with them. I can't taste Her on them, they were probably only clean on. She goes back and sits down, back to tapping those nails again. This suspense is killing me. She's looking at me with fire in Her Eyes, but at the same time She's ignoring me. How does She do that?

I look at Her magnificent Body, my cock bounces up and down when I flex my muscles. But still, no feeling at all. If I wouldn't be able to see it pointing upwards, I'd have thought They had cut it off. Thinking about it, where are the other two Mistresses that were with Her last night? The one that fucked my Ms Lauren while I was sent out to the hallway, listening to Them, straining in my cage while imagining all the things that were going on inside? And the other Ms that dragged me out of the room, making me sit on uncooked rice with my knees?

And what happened that I can't remember being caught in the middle of jerking off? They must have caught me by surprise and They probably drugged me before I even got to meet them yesterday. I remember a very faint funny taste to the glass of water They gave me. My mouth feels dry now. The kind of dry one feels when in a lot of trouble. I could use a drink, but I can't speak. Can't even lick my lips. The thought of licking Ms Lauren's lips crosses my mind and it makes my cock throb.

The sound of heels are getting closer in the hall. Ms Lauren seems to be slightly smirking now. I'm not sure what is worse, Her tapping Her Nails or that smirk. Or maybe the really bad news is the clacking heels approaching. I'm in deep trouble, that's for sure. But I don't know how much just yet. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

I ache for release as well. It's been too long and I know it's going to take a lot of courage to get through the 18 months She's given me as a punishment. Someone's knocking on the basement door.

Ms Lauren walks to the door, opens it slightly and tells whoever is outside to come on in, in 5 minutes. She goes over to a set of drawers and lifts a few items out, setting them to the side for a moment. Then Ms Lauren comes over to me and straddles my waist. My uncaged cock is close to Her Pussy, but still just to far out of my reach.

She says, " So After what you did last night, I have decided to add another 6 months to your chastity. You've been disobedient and I guess you'll only learn through severe punishment."

And she laughs, I know She isn't joking, I wanted to answer Her back but being gagged with her panties makes this impossible. I'd better shut up anyhow, or She might even add some more.

She whispered in my ear: "you won't do that again in a hurry I bet."

I shook my head no.

She giggles and goes towards the door and opens it.

The other Lady joins Ms Lauren. She looks mean, but I knew I deserve whatever punishment i was given.

"Meet Ms Crystal."

Ms Lauren came over to me again, lightly nibbled on my earlobe and teased me with light kisses. Ms Crystal seemed to be doing something over in the corner where Ms Lauren had been going through the drawers.

I see She's attached a strapon, it's at least 12 inch and I gulp. I know that it won't fit in my ass but something tells me that these two Ladies will make it fit.

I start to pull on my bonds, but it's no use. Police cuffs won't break, no matter how hard I pull on them.

The adrenaline is rushing through my veins, I see the fear is having no effect at all on my erection. It's still rock hard and still all numb. They must have used numbing cream combined with Cialis or Viagra or whatever. I can't believe it's staying hard.

Ms Lauren whispers in my ear: "your useless cock tells us you're really looking forward to this, I think you're secretly gay."

I shake my head and I'm trying to yell "No No No" but Ms Laurens panties are muffling my cries of desperation.

"If you ever touch yourself again with the intention of pleasing yourself, we are going to MAKE you gay," Ms Lauren comments.

Ms Crystal straddles my hips, and sits Her butt cheeks down on my cock. The tip of her strapon dildo is almost touching my chin. It's huge beyond belief. I stare at it, eyes wide open with shock. I then look up at Ms Crystal, She is smiling, but has an evil look on Her pretty Face.

She says: "if We need to turn you into Our gay bitch, We won't even be doing that Ourselves. We have a bunch of gay men who love to turn straight males into suck and fuck holes."

"Now then, is this settled? Does that sink into you brain enough to stop you wanking your caged cock."

I look up at the sexy Mistresses, I can see They both mean every single word. Defeated I nod yes.

"I hope you do, We will still be fucking you today, because you need to feel what it is like to have a cock up your ass."

I clench my butthole shut tightly, which makes my cock twitch against Ms Crystal's ass.

"Just think of it this way," Ms Crystal adds, "you will still be seeing two hot Ladies while you are being fucked, at least you will be turned on by seeing Us."

My muscles flex again and they push my cock up between Ms Crystal's Pussy Lips

"I feel you're turned on, is it because of My hot Body or because of My giant cock?"

Ms Crystal grabs the dildo and lifts it off my chest.

"I think you need to taste My cock first, open your mouth."

She takes the panties from my mouth, and before I can say a word, the giant head of the dildo is pushing its way between my lips.

"Suck it!" She orders.

I open my mouth, it feels so dry, damn Them and Their water, i think to myself.

Ms Crystal kisses Ms Lauren, I stop sucking the dildo to watch the two Ladies. Ms Crystal stops and looks straight at me. A look that could kill, but it could also give a dead man a boner.

"If you think for one minute that you can stop doing what you are doing to watch Us for your own pleasure, I will blindfold you and make sure you don't see a thing."

The tone in Her voice makes my cock twitch even more.

Ms Lauren asks me: "do you have any requests? Something you'd like us to do for you today?"

I go to answer Ms Lauren, but as soon as I open my mouth to speak, Ms Crystal pushes the dildo further into my mouth. They both giggle, I love hearing Ms Laurens giggle, it's so sweet and innocent, but wasn't I fooled by it.

"It's going to be a long 24 months for you, how are you going to cope with so many hot Ladies in Chastity Mansion? And think of this, dear Shane, it's May now and you're Mr April. When do you think you're getting your next orgasm? It's not April next year, nor April the year afterwards because you'll only be at month 23 by then. If you don't behave, the next additional period I add is a full year, 2 years after that, then 4 years, etc..."

Ms Crystal pulls the dildo out of my mouth, Ms Lauren puts some lube on it and says: "get that ass around here, lift your lazy legs up. NOW!"

I reluctantly do as I'm told, I'm mentally preparing to be penetrated for the first time in my life.

Smack!

I feel Ms Lauren's riding crop on my ass, I'm so turned on, a few drops of precum escape from my cock into the condom. I count in my head how many smacks I get with it.

...28, 29, 30.

I want to pull away but I can't. I seem to be enjoying this more than I thought I would. Cold lube drips on my ass and wow I feel something going in... I know it's not the dildo, it's way too small, it must be a butt plug. And a vibrating one as well. I'm going to fill this rubber with precum the way this plug is vibrating against my prostate.

Looks like They're going to have some fun on their own first. Ms Crystal goes down on Ms Lauren, soft low moans escape from Her Lips. She's right beside me on the camp bed and shifts closer to me until Her Mouth is right next to my ear. Her Hand grabs hold of Ms Crystal's Hair and Her other is squeezing my erection.

"Oooooh, you're so hard in My Hand, aaaaah, I bet you'd love to be inside of Me now."

I just groan from frustration. I know Ms Lauren, the more She knows Her teasing has its effect on me, the faster She'll cum. And She does cum hard furiously jerking my cock.

"Oooooh that was just fantastic! I bet you also liked me stroking you. Too bad you haven't cum."

Ms Crystal is edging closer to the bed and Ms Lauren gets on all fours over me. I can see the dildo is getting closer to Her Pussy, She's going to get fucked with it before I am. I wish it was me that was getting to fuck Her. I'd do anything at all right now to get the cuffs off and take Her from behind.

She starts moaning, such a beautiful noise to hear. She is truly a Queen and deserves to be the happiest Woman alive. I'm amazed how easily She accepts this massive dildo and it doesn't seem enough for Her either. She starts rubbing her clit, Ms Crystal matches her pace, in and out, the camp bed is extremely squeaky. She starts squirting, moaning, I want it to be in my mouth.