Chat Room Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was arching against him, her legs climbing his back. "Jim, it's so good, I want more!"

Jim started moving, pulling halfway out then sliding back in slowly. Feeling her pussy surround his cock was better than he had ever imagined. He began a faster pace, pulling almost completely out and thrusting in harder. He grabbed her legs and brought them in front of him, he opened them so he could watch himself claim her. Watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy, he knew he would never have enough. He slowed his pace to a gentle stroke, sliding in and out.

"Look Amber, look at us, look how good we are together."

"Yes Jim, Yes!"

He leaned down and kissed her demanding she give herself over to him. He then threw her legs over his shoulders and started to grind into her. She didn't know where he began and she ended. All she knew was this man was fucking her and she loved it. She reached behind her and grabbed for the headboard. Her head ready to explode any minute, she needed something to hold onto. She clenched her eyes closed.

"Oh, no you don't! Look at me Sweetheart," Jim said as he brought her legs back down and wrapped them around his waist.

"Hold onto me, I've got you!" as he thrust into her.

"Tell me what you need Sweetheart."

"I need to cum, Jim, please, I've got to cum!"

He began thrusting into her, faster, and faster, he felt her pussy tighten around his cock, he moved his hand down between them and found where they were joined; he brought the moisture up and started a rhythm on her clit.

"Cum with me Amber, cum now!" He pinched down on her clit and her pussy clinched around his cock. He pounded into her, harder in and out, faster and faster, sweat running down his chest. He felt his balls draw up and his spine went to Jell-O, his cock swelled even more and she became even tighter around him. He came like never before. Still thrusting into her, Amber came screaming. Her pussy contracting, milking his cock for every last drop of his seed. He hugged her to his chest; she was trembling in his arms, her pussy still pulsing around his cock. Breathing hard he kissed her cheeks, her eyes, and then laid his head on her shoulder. He knew in that moment that he was lost to this woman. Kissing her again, he rolled them on their sides all the while thinking three little words... He was not sure how long they stayed like that, five minutes or five hours. He just knew he was happy to be where he was.

Wanting to lighten the mood a little, Jim smiled and lifted his head, looked at her and said, "Now that that's out of the way, it's damn good to finally meet you."

Giggling, Amber swatted him on the arm "Oh my God, you are such a GUY!"

Kissing her neck he said, "We always said if we ever met we'd probably tear each other's clothes off and that's exactly what happened."

"But I wasn't serious; at least I didn't think I was."

Rolling over to dispose of the condom, then returning and pulling Amber close Jim asked, "What did you think would happen?"

"I thought we would meet, go to dinner, talk; you know a real date, maybe a first kiss."

"Well, we did do the first kiss," Jim said placing a kiss on her head

"And speaking of dinner, what would you like from room service?" he asked sitting up from the bed giving her the hotel menu.

Getting out of bed, he put on a robe and went into the bathroom. He brought out another robe and handed it to her.

"I can't walk around in this!" Amber exclaimed.

"Why not? It's just us here, were going to eat and just get back in to bed... I hope!" He said with that evil smile she was beginning to really like.

Amber slipped on the robe, told Jim what she wanted from the menu and walked over to the large window that overlooked San Francisco.

After placing the food order, Jim walked up behind Amber as she stood at the window looking out over the city and put his arms around her, kissing her neck.

"It's going to be about an hour. Do you want to join me in the shower?"

"No, you go ahead; I'll have my turn after you. I just want to stand here a minute, this is just all too real for me. I just need a few minutes to think. Ok? It is still hard for me to believe you're really here." Stroking his check, she gave him a quick kiss.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything? Do you want to go home? I'm sorry if we did something you weren't sure about, Sweetheart. You know I would never do anything to hurt you." Jim said frantically.

Seeing real concern on his face, she took his hands and placed one on each of her hips. She put her arms around his neck looking in his eyes and said, "We did nothing that I did not want. No, I don't want to go home and I am where I want to be, I just need some time to gather my thoughts, to let everything sink in. I know you would never do anything to hurt me. If I thought that I would not be here. Go take your shower. I'll take mine when you finish." Then to let him know she was ok; she kissed him softly on the lips.

He then took her by the face kissed her on the forehead and said, "I'll be right back," and walked into the bathroom.

By the time they had both showered and eaten their dinner, it was close to midnight. Jim rolled the room service table outside the door. Returning he placed the Do Not Disturb sign on the outside lock, closing the door he looked at Amber.

"I would really like it if you would stay with me tonight, if we do nothing but hold each other, that is enough for me."

Amber looked at him, looked at the bedroom, smiled and started walking toward the bedroom. As she reached the doorway, she looked over her shoulder and started removing her robe.

"Hell yeah!" He smiled and raced for her, catching up to her before she was able to reach the bed. She took his hands in hers and backed away with a strange look in her eyes.

Concerned he had done something wrong he held up both his hands surrendering and said, "What's wrong... did I do something wrong?"

Smiling she said, "It's my turn now!" Reaching down she undid the strap from his robe and then slowly removed it. She then ordered firmly "Hands behind your back!"

"O...Kaaay... umm... but I didn't get to tie you up!"

"That's not my fault, you had your chance." She took the strap and tied Jim's hands behind his back. When he started to walk toward the bed, she grabbed the strap and stopped him.

He turned to her confused, "Don't you want me on the bed?"

"No, I want you right here."

She kissed him on the lips, softly just a little tease then backed off smiling, "Be right back."

Grabbing a pillow from the bed she dropped it at his feet.

Realizing her intentions Jim commented, "Dear God in Heaven, you're going to kill me woman!"

Amber smiled again and began kissing him. She raised her hands, one on each cheek, kissed and nibbled on his lips. Demanding control this time, she let the kiss deepen. Moaning, she broke away and kissed her way to his ear, down his neck to his chest. All the while her hands roaming his body, stroking his muscles, feeling him tremble. As one of her hands found their way to his cock he let out a gasp, she took her time kissing each nipple loving them as a man would love a women's. Stroking his cock while kissing and nibbling her way down his stomach to get where he wanted her most, Amber could tell he was already on the edge because he was leaning into her touch. When she got to his cock, she kissed the area all around it and inhaled his masculine scent. She looked up at him, stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his cock.

Jim jerked and gasped, "Oh God Sweetheart, you killing me. Please put me out of my misery."

She just smiled and licked around his head again; licking it like it was the best ice cream she'd ever tasted. She wanted the tip good and wet. Wrapping her lips around his cock and sucking him into her warm wet mouth, her hand still stroking him, while the other hand reached caressed his balls, squeezing, rolling. With one hard suck, she took him as deep as she could to the back of her throat. He could feel her throat muscles working his cock and couldn't hold back any longer. He started pumping into her as she stroked and sucked. She did this several times then she licked her way back up, and then down the underside to his balls, and popped them into her mouth. Jim thought he was going to lose it then and there. Sucking his balls, stroking his cock her looking up into his eyes, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Sweetheart, you have to stop" gritting his teeth, trying his best to hold back, Jim said, "I'm going to cum..."

She licked her way back to the tip of his cock, took him into her mouth and in one long hard suck she took him all the way to the back of her throat, one hand stroking his cock, the other playing with his balls.

Sucking; stroking, she looked up at him, pulled off and said; "Fuck my mouth Jim, cum for me!" with that Jim thrust into her mouth trying his best to get his hands out from behind his back.

Amber took her hands and held onto his hips as he thrust faster and faster. Just seeing her lips around his cock, was enough to bring his balls up, thrusting faster, harder, he felt himself starting to cum and let his head fall back and gave in to another orgasm that blew his mind. His knees were weak; he didn't even know how he was still standing. Amber sucked every last drop and licked her way up to his mouth, smiling at him. She kissed him so sweetly; he could still taste himself on her lips. He had never allowed a woman to kiss him after doing what she had just done, but somehow with Amber everything was different.

"Ummm, Sweetheart, you need to untie me before I fall."

She caught him just as he leaned into her; and untied the strap.

"You were amazing, now I have to recover." He gathered her in his arms backing her to the bed. He laid her onto the bed, brought her over on top of him and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you." He whispered

Amber raised her head and looked at him, "For what?"

"You didn't have to do that. You didn't have to stay here. Thank you for giving us a chance."

Amber lowered her head onto his chest placed a kiss there and said, "I'm not only doing it for you, I think there may be something here worth exploring too."

Stroking her back, he felt her breathing ease off. He knew he had found what he had been missing for so long. He knew before he asked for the assignment that she was going to be his in every way. No one should ever have feelings for another person instantly without even knowing each other. Something just clicked with them. He knew he was in love with Amber. He just had to convince her that she could love him back.

.....to be continued

12