Chatting Threesome

Story Info
Chatting forever and having a threesome.
1.9k words
3.68
24.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
742 Followers

My two on-line friends who I have been talking to for a year, decide we will meet and actually have an endeavor. I am so excited and get myself ready. I make sure I am completely waxed and that my pussy is looking her best. We have exchanged pictures and clips, so I know exactly what I will be playing with, and am so very excited. We decide that we will act out one of our fantasies together.

I have also met a friend that I have been chatting with who is an expert at having threesomes with couples. We decide to bring him in as well. My two friends, who I have been chatting with, and I will have a threesome.

Pictures and clips have been going back and forth and I have been discussing with my friend exactly what we are looking for. He is only happy to oblige. We decide we will meet at a nice hotel, have drinks and talk about this wild adventure we will share. Of course, we have not all met ever, except in chatting. We decide to meet at the hotel bar.

I am waiting patiently and am a bit nervous. We have never met but know each other well because we have shared all our sexual desires, fantasies and we have seen each others bodies. It is really exciting to even dream of something so erotic and sexy.

I arrive first and there you are Red. We immediately hug each other and it is just like we have know each other for 100 years. You look so good and we kiss and it is amazing. We order drinks and sit down. We have been talking so much when my friend Eric calls and said he would be late, so we decide we will act out one of my fantasies. We are so excited to actually do it for real together.

We get our drinks and find the wrap around table in the corner of the dark room. We laugh and order more drinks and talk. I then give you that look and tell you I am going to go under the table. We have been running this scenario for quite some time. But today is the day we act it out for real. So I slide down under the table. My heart is racing as I am actually going to suck this cock, I have been looking at for over a year. It is the most exhilarating feeling ever.

I go under the table, I unzip your pants and there you are just like I saw in the clips and the pictures. I play with your balls and suck them slowly and I suck the pre-cum off your hard and very sexy looking cock. Oh, your cum is sweet because of all the pineapple you have been eating and it is a joy to suck. I then play with the tip of your cock and tease, kiss, and lick it. I am worshiping your cock that I have dreamed a year to have. It is so tasty and dreamy. I kiss your shaft with my tongue and continue to lick it like an all day sucker. Oh my God, it is so yummy.

Then I put that fine cock into my mouth slowly and I glide you in deeper and deeper into my throat. You are enjoying and moaning a bit as you have dreamed of this moment yourself. I then come out from under the table, whisper in your ear "I want to fuck you."

We go to the ladies lounge, I lock the door and we see the couch. We undress quickly and I lay spread eagle on the couch. Your head is between my thighs and you begin to lick and rub my clitoris and my pussy. It is heaven, as we have discussed this thousands of times. Your fingers are massaging my clitoris and you start to massage my pussy and it feels so good. I whimper and moan. You then start to fuck me with your tongue, I moan and really can't handle it. I am gyrating on your face. I tell you I am going to squirt and you can't stand it as you have waited a year to see this. I just do it and you are amazed and then you lap it all up. I have told you for a year that I do this and now you are experiencing it live.

You finally are seeing how wet I become and you can't believe it. But you continue to lap my sweet juices all for you. You then insert several fingers into my dripping pussy and are fist fucking me and I am so wet and gyrating on your hand I am moaning and tell you to fuck me.

We move to the floor and you enter me from behind, just like our stories and you fuck me doggie style. Oh my God, you are thrusting into me and giving it to me so hard and fast just like I love it. Oh you feel so good and my pussy is dripping. We are fucking so hard and it is amazing. We then decide we better hurry up and meet Eric so we can begin this wild adventure.

We get dressed and go and meet Eric who is already there. I approach him and give him a kiss. Again, we have been talking for a while and it feels like we have known each other a hundred years. We all get a table and order drinks and we begin to plan the evening. We all decide that there will be double penetration, I will blow the both of you and swallow your cum, you will both tit fuck me and slap your cocks across my face and I will be dominant with the both of you.

We get to the room and we order champagne. I go into the bathroom and change and put on a leather bustier and a black lacy thong and have thigh high stockings on and garters and my fuck me black pumps that are 5 inches high.

Both of you get undressed and we decide that I will blow you both. I start with Eric. I take him into my hand and play with him and then I take Red in my other hand and play with him. I am looking you both in the eyes and I am working the both of you. I focus just on Eric. I massage his balls and start to suck on the head of his cock and start sucking all the pre-cum out of him. Then I change and do the same to Red. I take Red all into my mouth and I glide him deeper and deeper into my throat. I am work Eric in my hand as I am blowing Red. I change again and go back to Eric. I take him into my mouth and glide his cock into my throat.

After this we decide that I am going to be dominant on the two of you. I tell you to address me as Mistress. I tell you that I am going to lay on the bed and Eric will eat my pussy and I will continue to blow Red. I also tell you if you do not follow my wishes that I will humiliate the both of you. Eric begins to eat my pussy. His hands are rubbing my clitoris and his tongue is fucking my pussy. I moan as this is so delightful. I then continue to blow Red. Then we change and Red eats my pussy and I blow Eric. Oh my God, Mistress is so happy as she gets such pleasure. Then after this we decide that I will spank the two of you. I get my pleasure whip and give you both many cracks on your asses. Waah--chhh, goes my pleasure whip. You are moaning a bit while I am giving you a bit of pain. I then rub your asses with a bit of cream to make them feel better.

I decide I will strip for the both of you. We put some music on and I do a little dance for the two of you and I take off my bustier, thong, stockings, garter but leave the shoes on. Give you both a little lap dance. I lay on the bed and you will take turns tit fucking me. Eric goes first and slides his cock between my 38-C breasts and he is doing that a bit while Red changes and he does it for awhile, too. Your cocks feel amazing between my tits. I squeeze them together as you move your cock between my beauties.

I just want to play with both your cocks. I kneel between you both and slap your cocks across my face. You are both so hard. We are all cracking up as we have discussed this a million times in our chats. Its all about pleasure and fun. Now its time for the big event we have been dreaming about. We decide its time to fuck.

I will ride Eric and Red will fuck my ass. I usually don't like ass play but you both tell me you will be gentle and make me love it by the time we are done. I straddle Eric and I am riding him nicely. My pussy is drenched as I ride him up and down, and then I push my ass up into the air and Red lubes it and slowly puts the first few inches into my ass. It hurts a little, but not bad and then he pushes a little more and a little more and now he is in my tight asshole.

Oh my God, it feels okay, surprised that is not hurting so much. I continue to fuck Eric. My pussy is actually responding to this and I am going to cum with Eric, who tells me he is about to cum also. We are cumming and Red continues to fuck my ass. Now we decide to switch. This time we decide we will stand up and fuck like a sandwich. I am standing where Red can kind of hold me up and then Eric will fuck my ass. We are fucking really good now and it is so wild and dirty. I start telling them both that I am their nasty slut who likes to fuck and suck.

I then say to fuck me harder and faster and you both are fucking so fast that we are like animals. The sweat is pouring off our foreheads and our bodies and we are groaning and moaning like beasts. What fun we are having. I am not minding the ass play as it actually feels nice. My pussy is dripping and the friction feels so good.

Now we decide I will just fuck Eric and Red will watch and then we take turns and Red will fuck me and Eric watches. We are trying to do everything we can think of during this night of pleasure. I fuck Red awhile and Eric is masturbating and then I fuck Red awhile and Eric is masturbating we do this for awhile. We are just about exhausted after all of this play.

We then decide to take a shower all together and once done we change and we all decide that every year we will get together and have a threesome. All our fantasies were made and played out on this wonderful night together.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
742 Followers