Cheaters Always Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, I want you to give me all of your cum, Cory. I'll swallow every drop like a good girl. I'm such a good girlfriend to Nate, drinking his friend's cum! Ohhmmmmmmmph!" Jenni replied as she buried her mouth and throat on his dick again.

Up and down the beautiful blonde bobbed her head, fucking her tight throat like a mad woman. Moaning and gasping around her mouthful of dick in time with Cory's own groans of pure ecstasy!

Pleasure surged through Cory until he thought he might pass out - fuck but she was good at this! - rampaging up from his soaking dick and rushing all the way through every inch of his body until his head spun and he could barely breathe. Fuck! Fuck but she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced!

As his whole world began to spin and bliss pumped through every vein in his body, Cory suddenly couldn't hold back any longer. As he held on to Jenni's head he quickly tightened his grip and held her suddenly in place, his dick filling her mouth just after having popped from her throat once more.

Thrusting his hips upward he sank his cock down Jenni's throat as he held her tightly, again...and again...over and over he began to pound his dick in and out of her mouth and down her throat with all the force he could as he felt himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

SCHLUCK SCHLUCK SCHLUCK

The wet sounds of Cory's dick pumping between Jenni's soft lips resounded throughout the room, met with the harsh gagging of the beautiful blonde every time Cory forced his cock down her throat. Over and over he fucked her mouth and throat, fucking her face furiously, and all Jenni could do was stare up at him as her tongue flickered wildly.

The sight of his friend's girlfriend before him, taking his cock so placidly down her throat and filling her mouth with it, watching her tits jiggle and shake lustfully with every thrust, was all too much for Cory and after a few minutes of powerfully fucking her face he collapsed back into the chair, struggling to breathe.

Jenni didn't miss a beat, instantly the moment his hands left her head she slammed her face down and swallowed all of his cock again. Fucking her face furiously up and down his dick, sticking it deep into her tight throat, over and over, faster and harder, furiously sucking his dick like she was going to die if she stopped, Jenni pounded her mouth up and down.

Desperate to make him cum Jenni's tongue lashed and danced madly as she sucked cock harder than she ever had before. And Cory tensed...his balls stirring and ready to erupt. All in his housemate's girlfriend's mouth...

  • - -

The fat, spongey head pushed down Jenni's throat forcefully as she fucked her face on Cory's dick, sucking and slurping like a mad woman. Her hair waved and her tits shook with the power of how hard and fast she was bobbing her head up and down his giant pole.

"Mmmmmph, that's it baby, fuck my mouth!" Jenni panted between furious sucking.

"Ugh, fuck Jen! Yeah! Take that dick, baby!" Cory groaned, his eyes almost rolling into his head from the pleasure her hot, wet mouth was giving him.

"Mmmm yeah! I love your cock, Cory. Give it to me. Mmmmm. Cum for me baby. Fill my mouth with your hot cum!" Jenni purred breathily as she gasped for breath and slobbered all over his dick. "Give your friend's girlfriend your cum, Cory!"

Over and over she sucked like crazy, slurping up and down and taking all eight and a half inches deep into her throat. Again, and again, and again. Fucking her tight throat like the slut she was.

And then Cory's upward thrusts to meet her downward sinking mouth suddenly grew erratic. His hands gripping tighter in her hair. And Jenni knew what was about to happen. Her whole body buzzed with excitement and her pussy hummed with desire.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Cory chanted tighter and louder than before.

"MMmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Jenni moaned around her throatful of cock. Her tongue flicked wildly as her mouth slurped up and down.

"Ah shit, Jenni! Fuck! You're...fuck! You're going to make me cum!" Cory said in a tight voice ringed with pleasure.

Redoubling her efforts Jenni Carnell sucked as hard and as fast as she could. Her head was a blur and the soft smacking of her wet, well-fucked lips to the base of Cory's cock resounded throughout the room.

SLURP SUCK SLURP

Suddenly Cory tensed and his whole body went rigid. Jenni would have looked up but right then Cory pulled her head down onto his dick and it was all she could do to bob up and down just a few inches of his throat-fucking cock.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH! FFFUUUCCKK! I'm gonna cum, Jen! Shit! FUCK! YEAH! I'm cumming, baby! I'm fucking cumming in your mouth!" Cory suddenly shouted and pulled her head all the way down his cock.

Jenni held herself still, her eyes attached to his as he stared blankly down at her with glazing eyes.

Grabbing hold of his thighs Jenni breathed as best she could through her nose - which wasn't easy given she had eight and a half inches of solid cock rammed down her throat! - but it didn't take long after he had pulled her down for the fat head of Cory's cock to expand.

Jenni had just enough time to moan before a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum blasted from Cory's dick and shot straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as her boyfriend's housemate bellowed wordlessly in ecstasy. As another thick sludge pumped down her throat Jenni swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze slide down her throat and into her belly.

Pulling back Jenni forced her head up as Cory came again and again, releasing a torrent of cum down her throat, until suddenly the thick tip popped into her mouth as another jet of sticky seed erupted from the end, splashing across her tongue and tonsils. Joined by another, and then another, Cory kept cumming in torrents of massive globs of cum until Jenni felt her cheeks bulging.

GULP GULP GULP

She swallowed noisily. The thick stream of her boyfriend's housemate's cum oozed down her throat as she swallowed, but more came until droplets seeped from the corner of her mouth around his cock and ran down her chin.

Again and again Cory came hard, blasting the back of her throat and filling her mouth with more of his potent seed until Jenni could barely keep up swallowing. Her stomach felt full and her eyes were wide with shock at how much Cory was actually cumming! Nate didn't even cum a quarter of that amount! Even after weeks of not having sex!

Gulping down the thick semen Jenni knew she couldn't take any more or swallow quickly enough and so she slipped her lips from the tip and opened her mouth wide. Cory instantly grabbed his dick and aimed it at her mouth just in time for a thick rope to spurt out from the head and shoot into her gaping mouth. Another sticky stream didn't quite make it as it shot out and landed across her eye.

Jenni did her best to keep her eyes on her boyfriend's friend's face as he was cumming all over her but she could only squint with cum in her eye. Another big load ejected over her cheek and then Cory erupted over her lips and nose, spraying her beautiful face with his cum as she knelt open-mouthed before him.

Finally Cory groaned and one more huge glob shot out from his cock and covered her bottom lip and chin, dripping onto her exposed cleavage in a thick, long string, before he collapsed back into the sofa and exhaled heavily.

"FUCK!" Was all he could breathe loudly as he stared up at the ceiling for a moment before looking down at her.

Jenni just knelt there with her mouth open and brimming full of his cum before she slowly closed her mouth and smiled up at him, noisily swallowing her mouthful of cum in front of him before opening her mouth to show him it was all gone.

"Fuck, you're such a slut!" Cory panted and Jenni smiled as she knelt before him, her face completely covered in his cum.

"I'm just a good girlfriend." She replied sweetly before wiping her eye clean and sucking the cum off her finger. "I think you've made a mess of me."

Cory grinned at that but didn't move. Instead he just sat there trying to catch his breath as his big cock slowly began to soften in front of him.

"You look like I've always imagined you." He said exhaustedly and Jenni laughed softly.

"I bet." She replied before looking at him with a straight face, "Well, take a good look. Because you're going to have to remember your housemate's girlfriend like this every time you see me from now on."

"Even when you're with Nate?" Cory asked cheekily and Jenni smiled wickedly.

"Especially when I'm with Nate." She answered hornily, then licked her cum-covered lips. They glistened wetly and illicitly. "Every time I kiss him now I'm going to taste your cum."

Cory grinned again and flexed his soft cock.

"Next time you kiss him you'll have my cum on your lips." He said triumphantly and Jenni felt a swirl of lust stir within her.

"And you're going to know you came all over his girlfriend's face. After she swallowed your cum." She replied excitedly and Cory's cock twitched once more.

For a moment the two just stared at each other; Jenni enjoying being covered in Cory's cum and Cory enjoying the sight of her painted white.

"I should get cleaned up." Jenni said finally, although she didn't make a move at first.

Cory just grinned at her and nodded as he weakly stuffed his cock back into his jeans.

"I'd say that you lived up to your dare." He said smoothly and once again Jenni laughed.

Standing up Jenni walked into the kitchen to grab a towel and began wiping her face as she came back through into the lounge.

"I dared you to stick your dick in my mouth, not cum in it. So I'd say I lived up to it and more." She replied as she wiped his cum off onto the towel and then threw it onto one of the chairs.

"I guess I couldn't stop myself from enjoying your hot mouth too much." Cory said in reply.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. 'Cause I'm going to do it again from now on." Jenni purred playfully as she placed her hands on her slender hips.

The stance emphasised her large, round tits as they heaved up and down in her tight, low-cut top and Cory could feel his dick stir as he let his eyes wander up her wondrously sexy bare legs, over her slim waist, and up to her magnificent tits.

"You have a boyfriend." Cory said playfully and Jenni's expression suddenly smouldered.

"And he's not going to know I'm sucking your dick from now on." She replied impishly and Cory grinned.

"Not just sucking my dick..." Cory responded as he pushed himself up on legs that wobbled slightly.

Walking over to her he took her by the hand and led her towards the stairs. Jenni eyed him curiously as she followed at arm's length as he led her slowly up the stairs and onto the hallway. Leading her down towards his bedroom door, so close to Nate's room, he stopped and turned her towards the wall, pushing her softly against the closed door.

"What else am I going to do for you?" Jenni asked questioningly, genuinely having no idea why he had brought her upstairs, or so close to her boyfriend's bedroom.

"You're going to have sex with me." Cory replied wolfishly and a sudden surge ploughed into Jenni's pussy like a beam of hot lightning.

She had never thought that she would have sex with Cory! Not even while she was busy sucking his cock like a slut. But the brazen way he said that, like he knew it was going to happen, like he knew she would give in and let him fuck her, was just too hot.

She was about to ask him why he thought she was going to let him have sex with her, but the words that came out weren't what she was going to say.

"But I don't even know if Nate's asleep." She said softly, glancing towards her boyfriend's bedroom door.

The door was closed but he could still be watching something on television. It wasn't that late and it hadn't been that long since he had gone to bed!

"Exciting, isn't it?" Was all Cory said in response and once again Jenni felt that thrill pass through her.

He was so calm and collected about the whole thing! So sure he was going to have sex with her! It was just so hot.

"And what happens if Nate comes out and catches us?" She asked. Again not asking why he thought she was even going to do this!

Her brain just wouldn't work! Fuck!

"We don't have sex right here. We go into my room." Cory replied.

"But that's right next door to Nate's room! What if he hears us?" Jenni asked nervously. The kind of nervousness that blazed with horny heat at how risky and wrong she knew what her boyfriend's housemate was suggesting was.

"Then he gets to hear me fuck his girlfriend better than he does." Was all Cory replied and once again a lance of pure lust slammed into Jenni's pussy.

For a moment all Cory did was look into her eyes. Jenni knew she should speak. Knew she should say no. Knew she couldn't say anything. And then Cory took her by the hand again and her mouth opened.

"So let me get this straight. You want to fuck me right now in your room? You want to have sex with your housemate's girlfriend? When we don't even know if my boyfriend is awake next door, and I'm the only girl in the house?" She asked and Cory grinned.

The words were almost too hot to speak!

"Yes." Cory replied simply and Jenni let out a heavy breath.

Taking her by the hand once more he pushed open his bedroom door and walked in, leading her the rest of the way. Jenni only had time for one last glance at her boyfriend's bedroom door before she was pulled into Cory's room and he shut the door behind her.

Memories of dancing for him as she stripped came flooding back as she saw the sofa against one wall, but turned to look at her boyfriend's handsome housemate the moment she heard the door click behind her. The sound was like the end of all of her resistance. She knew what was about to happen.

And fuck, did she love it. She had stripped for this guy in here and had found it hard to resist grinding on him then. Now she was going to get more naked for him. Let him see her completely naked. And let him fuck her brains out.

"Are you ready, Jen?" Cory asked as he slowly backed her up towards the bed.

In her nervousness all that Jenni could do was nod. Her throat felt even more raw than the fucking could account for. This was it. She was about to have sex with her boyfriend's housemate.

Cory looked into her eyes for a few more breathy moments before he reached down and took hold of his t-shirt. Pulling it up and over his head he tossed it casually onto the sofa before reaching down to grab the button on his jeans. All Jenni could do was watch breathlessly. Her entire body felt frozen and on fire at the same time. She couldn't believe this was happening. That she was about to have sex with Cory MacKenzie!

The button popped open and his zip followed and Jenni's breathing grew heavier. She had already seen his dick, of course, but this time when she saw it the huge member would be pushing deep inside of her...deeper than Nate had ever been! There was just something...hot, about that whole thing.

Cory pushed his jeans down and kicked them off, leaving him standing in just his boxers. Jenni thought she might be panting soon with how quick her breathing was. For a moment Cory looked at her expectantly, obviously waiting for her to start undressing too, before he smiled mischievously and reached for his boxer waist.

Jenni wanted to reach out and stop him, just for a moment, but whether because she loved Nate or because she wanted to be the one to strip him the beautiful blonde had no idea. But she didn't. And Cory pulled his boxers down, kicking them off somewhere in his room. And there it was...his huge dick. Hard and straining just as it had been earlier.

Jenni was shocked that he could be so hard after cumming so much just a few minutes before! But more than shocked she was suddenly more hungry than ever to feel that monster inside her. Cory was not only bigger than Nate, he was much thicker. And her pussy hummed at the idea of being stretched by his gorgeous rod!

"Your turn." Was all Cory said as he reached down to pull his socks off, tossing them about the room also. His eyes never left her as he grinned hornily at her.

Feeling a flush of lust rush through her Jenni smiled, nervously at first and then dirtier and more playful as her head began to swim with horniness.

Reaching for the bottom of her tight, low-cut top Jenni crossed her arms and prepared to pull the garment up over her head. She kept her eyes on Cory's as he looked at her with lustful expectancy.

"You've always wanted to see my tits." She said playfully, "Nate's the only one who usually gets to play with them. But tonight you do too. Enjoy."

With a wink Jenni pulled her top up slowly. Unhurriedly the garment slipped up over her flat belly and slender waist, revealing her perfect skin before it pulled up...up...towards her full, round, heaving tits. Slipping up and over her white lace bra Jenni pulled upwards until she stretched and yanked her top over her head, tossing it to her feet as she stood in front of her boyfriend's housemate in just her skirt and bra.

Cory's eyes were locked to her chest and he was clearly nearly drooling. Jenni just smiled and reached down for the waist of her skirt.

"You've seen me in my underwear once before. Now you get to see me take it off, before you take me on your bed." She said sexily as she pushed down slowly. Inch by painful inch lowering the skirt down her soft, tight ass and wondrous thighs, slowly revealing her white lace panties as she did, until she bent over - her huge tits hanging swingingly - and let her skirt drop to her feet.

Straightening leisurely, Jenni stepped out of her skirt and ran her hands over her stomach, feeling a tingle rush through every inch of her. She was about to get naked for Cory! With Nate right next door, maybe asleep and maybe awake! Then she was going to get that big, fat dick of Cory's deep inside her...fuck! How was it going to feel? How was she going to keep quiet??

"Fuck, you're hot!" Cory swore and Jenni smiled pleased.

"You're about to see a whole lot more, Cory. Your fantasies are about to come true." She replied as she reached for her panties and took a hold of the waistband. "I'm all yours tonight." She said and then with sexy shimmies undulated her way out of her underwear, teasing them down her legs until they too fell at her feet.

Cory's dick hardened at seeing her pussy bare in front of him. His dick twitched to life and Jenni felt lust pulse through her in thick, mind-bending lances, right from her mind deep into her pussy. Tingling her spine and stomach as they went.

She reached behind her for her bra strap.

Cory's eyes were immediately locked on to her chest and Jenni smiled with sexual impishness.

"Time for you to see what you've always wanted to see." She teased as she unsnapped the bra and reached for the shoulder straps. "I hope you like them."

Pulling each strap, one after the other, from her shoulder, Jenni held the white lace bra over her tits for a moment before she let it drop to the floor.

Standing there completely naked, her arms by the sides of her heavy tits, Cory's eyes went as wide as saucers and he looked ready to grab hold of her any second.

Placing her hands on her hips, Jenni leaned to one side sexily and smiled playfully.

"You like what you see, Cory? My boyfriend always does. But tonight I'm yours, not his, and you get to do whatever you want to me. All. Night. Long." She said teasingly, and laughed softly as Cory's dick twitched up and down even harder.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out!" Cory half-said and half-growled as he reached forward and took hold of her waist in his hands.

1...910111213...16