Cheaters Always Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni had been angry at Nate, hell she was still furious!, and she had felt guilty about what he had done to his friend, but she didn't want him to lose all of his friends because of it. Sure he deserved to be called out on what he had done, but she had just thought Cory would storm in and demand his money back and maybe never play with him again. But this...this could ruin Nate.

"Are you...sure you want to do that?" Jenni asked nervously. Her own anger still burning inside her rose a little higher at the thought that she had to defend Nate even when he had done something so wrong.

"Sure, he deserves it!" Cory replied calmly. "Unless you've got a better idea?"

"I just thought you'd take your money back and yell at him, maybe refuse to play poker with him again. Not this." She answered honestly, an almost pleading sound in her voice.

"Considering how he treated his friend, and how he treated you, I think he's getting off lightly. Let everyone else decide what they think of him, I say." Cory responded with an almost amused smile on his face.

A little bit of panic twisted through Jenni's stomach. She had thought Cory would be angry, but this! This was going too far. She couldn't let Nate lose all of his friends for one stupid thing he had done!

"Don't do this..." She blurted out.

"You're going to have to give me a better reason than that, Jen. He won't learn from me just confronting him on his own. And it's hardly fair recompense that I just get back what is mine and shame your boyfriend a little." He responded convincingly.

He had a fair point. It was hardly fair compensation for how he had been treated. Or how she had been treated now she came to think about it. But she couldn't let Cory ruin Nate's whole life over it either. She had to think of something else. And quick. From the look on Cory's face he was about to start calling people then and there.

That was when it hit her and she spoke without thinking.

"I'll pay the bet." She said before she realised what she was saying.

"You'll what?" Cory asked confusedly.

Hesitating a moment Jenni thought about what she was about to say very quickly. She had to mean it. She was angry at Nate, and felt guilty for what he had done, but she couldn't let Cory ruin Nate's friendships either. And this...this would appeal to her boyfriend's friend while also serving Nate right for betting her.

"I'll pay Nate's bet. About me." She said finally and watched the confusion turn to derision on Cory's face.

"I don't need you to clean up after me, Jen. That was just a joke yest..." He began when Jenni interrupted him.

"The bet where I'd dance for you." She said in a voice that was much firmer than her insides felt. This was the last thing she wanted to do for Cory MacKenzie of all people, but it was the best she could think of.

Contempt turned to instant interest and for the first time since she had walked in to his room Cory began looking her up and down. Ogling her really. Every inch of her. Slowly from head to foot before his eyes returned to hers and a creepy, smug smile spread his lips sickeningly.

"You mean the strip lap dance?" He asked and Jenni hesitated before she nodded. Taking a moment to ogle her tits Cory's smile deepened before he looked back into her eyes. "So you dance for me and I don't tell anyone about Nate? He just gets away scot free? And you do something you don't want to do? Hardly seems fair."

"Nate gets his girlfriend dancing and stripping for his friend. I would hardly say he is getting off scot free, would you?" She asked and he nodded, giving her that one. "And I get to show him what happens when he bets me."

Cory's smile broadened at that and then he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I won't fight you on doing this. If you think it gets back at him, who am I to argue?" He asked and Jenni almost laughed a little. So long as he got to see her strip for him Cory MacKenzie wasn't going to argue she was sure of that.

"So it's a deal?" She asked.

"Definitely." Cory replied as he sat up and slapped his knees excitedly, "No one will ever hear anything from me about Nate's cheating."

"Ok." She said, then took a deep breath before carrying on, "There's just one rule. I'm not going to strip below my underwear. You get to see me in my bra and panties but nothing less. No one said how far I had to strip in the bet, and that's it. Ok?"

Cory's smile deepened at that before he finally nodded.

"On three conditions." He came back, "First, you don't tell Nate that you did this."

Jenni opened her mouth to say that that was the whole point of getting back at him when Cory forestalled her.

"The reason why is he cheated without letting either you or me know, and he wouldn't have told me at all. So let him think everything is normal when really he gets to hang out with me not knowing that I got you to strip lap dance for me." He said and after a moment of thinking Jenni nodded. She could see the reasoning. And it would serve her boyfriend right not to have any idea what she had done for his friend.

"And the second condition?" She asked.

"You do it now, while Nate's next door." He answered with a cheeky grin.

A shiver ran through Jenni at that and her stomach suddenly had butterflies. Nate would be in the next room, right behind the wall Cory's sofa was leaning against, as she danced for him in secret and stripped her clothes off one by one. Oddly the idea seemed a bit more than tempting to the blonde girlfriend and for a moment the butterflies got bigger.

Nate deserved what she intended to do, but somehow doing it when he was right next door, and she facing where he would be staring in his room, while she didn't tell him at all what she had done...that was just illicit. And somehow, a little exciting. Moreover, it would serve Nate right. He had been secretive about his cheating yesterday when he had bet her, how appropriate that he was in the next room while she stripped for his friend just as secretively.

A small, impish smile curved Jenni's beautiful, full lips ever so slightly.

"Ok." She agreed finally and Cory slapped his knees again in excitement, his eyes literally glued to her now. "And the third condition?"

"I get a photo of you in your underwear." Cory said and Jenni felt a flush pass through her.

It was the kind of thing that Cory would ask for, and normally would set Jenni squeaming. But this time it only set her stomach fluttering harder. It would serve Nate right letting his friend have a picture of her almost naked after he had bet her to him.

"Ok." She agreed in a tremulous voice and Cory's grin broadened until his face shone with excitement.

"Alright Jenni, be a good girlfriend and strip for your boyfriend's housemate." Cory said enthusiastically, and for the first time ever Jenni didn't cringe at his hitting on her. Instead her smile just deepened a little amusedly...and a touch excitedly.

She started by slowly moving her hips as if in time with some deep, thrumming song that only she could hear, until slowly her legs and arms joined in and she was gently undulating her body as if to a sexy theme.

"You want me to dance for you Cory?" She asked with a little innocence in her voice as she swayed a little closer to her boyfriend's friend.

"Yeah, shake that sexy ass of yours!" Cory replied and Jenni smiled lightly, turning around so that she was looking over her shoulder at him as she swayed her ass in small circles.

"You mean like this?" She asked as her hands drifted down to her hips and ran over her tight ass cheeks.

"Fuck, Jen!" Was all Cory could manage to get out as he stared at her ass swaying in front of him.

Slapping her ass hard, Jenni turned around and swayed over to where Cory was sitting, planting her knee on one side of his legs she rotated her hips until she knelt over his lap with her other knee on the sofa. Undulating in front of him the sexy blonde pretended to ride up and down on his lap as she gripped the back of the sofa before placing her hand on his shoulder and looking deep in his eyes.

"I bet you've wanted to see me like this for a long time. Haven't you Cory?" She asked as she rotated her hips in small circles above his lap before pushing her stomach out to meet his as she arched her back, running her one hand through her long blonde hair.

"Fuck, Jen, I've imagined this every day you've been here." He answered with awe as his hands took hold of her hips and pulled her down onto his lap.

Jenni's eyes widened a little at that as she felt the familiar bulge of a hard cock beneath her. Cory was solid and hard right under her! She felt a flush rush through her and her stomach fluttered ever harder, but all she did was continue to grind her hips against him, rubbing her jean-clad pussy over that hard, solid bulge.

"You know you're not supposed to touch when you're getting a lap dance." She said as she took his hands from her hips and pressed them back into the back of the sofa. Leaning closer she whispered in his ear, "You're supposed to just watch me get naked for you."

Cory drew in a sharp breath at that as Jenni rose and circled her hips, undulating her body in time with the unheard tune.

"Naked, ah?" He asked amusedly and Jenni laughed throatily.

"Almost naked." She whispered sexily to his neck as her lips passed down his side before she looked back into his eyes.

Shaking her body a little more Jenni rolled her hips and swayed her heaving body in time with the music she heard, staring deep into Cory's eyes. Brushing back her hair behind her ears with her fingers she arched her back, pushing her glorious tits out towards his face as she reached above her. Finally she reached down and pushed herself back up off his lap and danced back a couple of steps as she took hold of the bottom of her hoodie with one hand and raised her hand to the zip with the other.

"I think you've had enough lap dancing for now. I think you want to see something before I dance any more for you." She said sexily as she swayed in front of him.

Cory's eyes lit up and he stared avidly at her hands as Jenni slowly half turned away from him.

"I'm not sure you want to see." She teased and almost laughed as Cory almost jumped out of his seat.

"Fuck! I want to see!" Her boyfriend's housemate emphatically responded and Jenni smiled amusedly.

Guys were so easy to control.

Turning back to face him she kept swaying her body as she slowly began to pull the zipper down, over the slopes of her full, heavy breasts, and down her flat, slim stomach. Taking hold of the edges of her hoodie Jenni teased them apart, pulling them wider until her white t-shirt-clad chest came into view. Arching her back so that her tits pushed out toward Cory, Jenni reached her arms back to pull one of the sleeves off her arm. Then pulling the other arm free she tossed her hoodie over to Cory as she ran her hands into her hair, pushing handfuls up as she swayed back and forth.

Cory wolf-whistled to let her know he was appreciating what he was seeing and the beautiful blonde girlfriend could only smile slightly, feeling a little more intoxicated by what she was doing, where, with whom, and with her boyfriend right next door. Her stomach was a mass of rampaging butterflies but she was more excited now than nervous. Especially after feeling just how into her dance Cory was when she had been on his lap.

Swaying more Jenni let her hands run down her face, down her neck, and onto her large tits, cupping the succulent mounds and squeezing briefly before she ran her hands down her stomach to the tops of her legs. Inching ever closer to her tingling pussy Jenni danced as sexily as she could until she snapped her fingers on the button of her jeans.

"Are you ready to see what only Nathan sees?" She asked teasingly and saw the smug grin on Cory's face become even more cocky.

"Show me, slut." Cory replied and Jenni felt her pussy heat up. She normally would have been offended at his words but something just felt exciting about it right then. She did feel like a slut...and it felt good.

Biting her bottom lip she smiled and unsnapped the button, swaying her hips and shaking her ass as she lowered the zipper and took hold of the top of her jeans. Blowing a kiss to Cory, Jenni began snaking her hips as she pushed her jeans down her long, slender, smooth legs until with a final kick that sent her jeans flying into Cory's lap she freed herself from their tight confines.

Standing in front of her boyfriend's housemate in just her t-shirt and her white lace panties Jenni should have felt nervous, or guilty, or sick, or something. Instead she just felt incredibly sexy as Cory's eyes followed every curve of her body and just devoured her.

Swaying over to him Jenni turned around and wiggled her tight ass for him to see in her lace underwear before turning around and placing one foot on the sofa as she continued to dance for him. Running her hands over her stomach and down her legs, teasing her pussy with her fingers as she almost ran her fingers down between her legs, only to cover her smooth thighs instead, Jenni danced sexily.

Cory was staring at her with lustrous desire and utter awe as he watched her move in front of him before she took her foot from the sofa and stood in front of him with just her hips moving.

"You're a naughty boy watching me strip for you while my boyfriend is in the next room." She teased.

"And you're a naughty girlfriend, stripping for your boyfriend's housemate." Cory replied smugly and Jenni felt her stomach and pussy flutter.

Reaching for the bottom of her tight, figure-hugging white t-shirt, Jenni smiled at Cory in the most sexy and illicit way she could.

"Then I better be an even naughtier girl and show you my tits. While Nathan waits for me." She said hotly, and only waited long enough for the glint in Cory's eyes that said he wanted nothing more than to see what was under her shirt before she slowly teased her top up her stomach.

Revealing her belly button Jenni continued to sway back and forth gently as she pulled up until the thin white material came to rest beneath her breasts. Her flat stomach showing off her panties perfectly now that it and her legs were bare, Cory didn't know where to stare first. But his eyes took her all in, and he seemed ready to jump out of his seat and pull her down on his sofa before fucking her brains out! That thought sent a fire through Jenni's pussy at how naughty it was and she shivered hotly.

"Time to show you what you've always wanted to see, Cory." She said teasingly, her soft lips curved as she watched the avid attention that her boyfriend's housemate lavished upon her as he stared fixedly at her chest.

Slowly Jenni crossed her arms and took hold of her t-shirt, and ever so slowly she pulled up until her full breasts came gloriously into view, encased in the thin prison of her white-lace bra.

Pulling her t-shirt over her head, Jenni let the garment drop to the floor as she swayed and stared into Cory's face as she stood before him in just her thin, sexy underwear. Nate's friend's face was a picture in desire and ecstasy as he ogled every inch of her almost naked body as she swayed and undulated in front of him.

"Fuck!" Was all he could manage to say as he looked her over and Jenni took that as the most heartfelt compliment she had ever received.

But she wasn't done yet.

Swaying over to him Jenni threw her clothes aside from him and then once more knelt over his lap, rolling her hips and ass as she danced to that unheard melody. Placing one hand on his shoulder the sexy, blonde girlfriend began riding his lap for all she was worth in the sexiest lap dance she had ever given. Relishing in the feel of that hard bulge in his jeans beneath her, so close to where her barely protected pussy now was.

"So, did I do good?" She asked innocently, as if she didn't already know.

"Fuck, Jen, you did amazing!" Cory replied honestly as his hands once more found her naked hips.

"Mmmm, good. Because I want you to enjoy this." She said sexily as she pushed her tits out to rub ever so softly against his shirt-covered chest.

For a little longer the hot girlfriend danced on her boyfriend's housemate's lap, swaying and shaking her ass, rolling her hips, and moving her body. Arching her back, digging her nails into his shoulder, and letting his hands hold her hips as she moved. Her eyes remained locked on his and her face was bright with a smile that made her almost absent looking glazed eyes glint hornily.

For Cory's side he just sat transfixed, unable and unwilling to move until slowly Jenni began to stop moving until she just sat on his lap with him holding her.

"Did you like that?" She asked somewhat dazedly as her heart beat fast, in time with the pulsing in her pussy.

"Fuck, that was the best thing ever." Cory replied as his hands ran up to cinch her slim waist...

"Was it worth the bet?" She asked sweetly as she rested her other hand on his shoulder.

"More than worth it." Cory replied and Jenni smiled, feeling the bulge in his jeans pressing against her panty covered pussy.

Fuck she felt good! Her head was almost swimming she felt so intoxicated!

"Would you like me to do it again?" She asked with a teasing smile, and shuddered as Cory reached up to toy with her bra strap.

"Wold you like to do it again?" He asked her playfully and staring deep into his eyes, Jenni nodded slowly. "Maybe this time we could lose a little more clothing?" Cory asked as his finger, beneath her bra strap, slid down towards her heaving tits.

"Maybe." Jenni agreed dazedly, her breathing deepening and her heart racing in her chest as she felt his fingers tease the lacey edge of her bra touching her sloping tits.

For a moment the two of them just stared at each other, lost in each other's eyes, as Cory's finger teased around the tops of her large tits and Jenni felt his bulging jeans beneath her. Fuck but she felt so good. Stripping and dancing for Cory had just been so hot, especially knowing that Nate was next door! All the hotter for knowing that Cory was her boyfriend's friend and housemate, not her boyfriend! And now she sat here, half naked, and ready to be taken. Feeling that hard, heavy cock beneath her as she stared into Cory's eyes.

He was really very handsome. Something she had never noticed before. He had always just been Cory. But now here he was, 21 years of pure defined body and hard cock, stylish brown hair with faint blonde tips a little longer than Nate's, cheeky green eyes matching his playful smile as his finger danced around the edge of her bra, almost as if he were about to grope her tits right then and there - and fuck did Jenni not know what she would do if he did that! - and a reputation with the ladies that his solid bulge only sang to Jenni was true.

She could strip for him again. And this time not keep her underwear on. And maybe she could strip him too. See what was bulging at her as she sat on his lap. Now that lap dance would be fun!

Staring into his eyes Jenni could feel herself starting to slip. Maybe she could take her bra off right now. Or maybe he could do it. Fuck but his touch felt good on her. And Nate was so close. It would be so bad to show him her tits. To let him fuck her with Nate just behind the wall.

It was then that Jenni suddenly came back to her senses. Shaking herself she suddenly realised where she was and what she was doing. More importantly, what she was thinking of doing! She loved Nate! This was just to get back at him. Letting Cory fuck her brains out would just be going too far! Suddenly her heart was beating fast for a different reason, even as her whole body cried out for her to continue.

1...34567...16