Cheaters in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apparently," she said looking at my obvious erection, "You didn't get enough last night."

"I'm sorry I find you attractive," I said, "But that's beyond my control."

"I have no intention of trying to do anything about it though," I said.

"Why do you think I'm attractive," she asked, "Fat girls really aren't in style."

"So would you like that breakfast?" I asked avoiding the question.

"Yes I am a little bit hungry," she said, "But I'd like to talk, more than eat though."

She followed me, to our small dinning and kitchenette area, looking around as she walked.

"Holy shit, this place is huge," she exclaimed.

We sat down and had coffee, toast, and synthetic bacon. She looked at me over her glasses. The eyes behind the glasses, were the bluest I'd ever seen. An unusual shade of blue as well. Most blue eyes, are the sky blue shade, hers were so deep and dark a blue that it was like looking at those pictures or videos of the ocean.

"I'd never have expected this of you," she said, breaking our temporary silent period.

"You're Kelly's husband, aren't you?" she asked.

"Why do this?" she asked, "Kelly's beautiful, she should be enough for you."

A chiming interrupted my response. I rose from the table and opened the door.

I went back into the kitchenette, followed by a woman in a nurse's uniform. She removed a syringe from her kit and had me roll up my sleeve. She then withdrew a small amount of blood from me, and labeled the syringe. She stood in front of Miranda.

"Miranda, she needs a blood sample from you as well," I said. Miranda held out her arm as she continued to eat her breakfast.

A few minutes later the nurse was gone leaving us the instantaneous results of the test.

"You weren't a part of this were you?" she asked, "I should have figured that out, you're acting too nice."

I shook my head.

"They drugged you too," she said in an exasperated voice as she read the test results.

"It would seem that way," I said.

"I should have known there was a reason for you to be all over me like that," she said quietly.

"I confronted Kelly about Brandon, and I guess this is part of some plan she has," I said.

"Like I said before, I'm sorry if my problems dragged you into this," I continued.

"Kelly and I obviously have some talking to do," I said.

"So, do you think you guys are going to go the open marriage route?" she asked.

"Never!" I said," I bit harsher than I intended.

"I guess I'm a little bit old fashioned when it comes to things like that," I said softer.

"I really believe that if we are to rebuild, or transplant our society," I began, "We need to do it with all of our values, including the sanctity of marriage, and the family intact."

"Even the animals, down on the zoo and breeding levels, have a family structure of some type." I said.

"I want to live out the rest of my life, whether we find a planet, or just pass this ship on to the next generation, waking up to the same, warm comfortable woman, who loves me," I said.

"Not wondering where the hell she is, or who she slept with," I said.

As I was doing my speech, I failed to hear Kelly enter the room.

"I need a full time wife, not a part time whore," I said, "I can get all the sex I want, just by offering a night or two in my chamber to some level 1 woman."

I heard Kelly start crying, and run into our bedroom, too late to do anything about it.

Kelly had cried for hours, before I could even calm her down enough to talk.

I guess from hearing only the tail end of my conversation with Miranda, she'd come to the conclusion that I was calling her a whore. And I also got the impression, that on some level, she really did love me, but Brandon just touched her somewhere that I couldn't reach.

Brandon, preached Anarchy, to those who would listen. His whole spiel said that basically we were flying through space, on a mission to nowhere, and we'd all die of boredom eventually. We did the same things day in and day out, but to what end. Perhaps a quick death would be better than slowly dying over an endless parade of wasted days made up of the same old things.

A lot of the people bought into it. Others gave him nicknames like, Doctor Doom, Dispenser of Depression, Messiah of Morons, Baron of Bullshit, to name a few. My favorite was "the Raven" referring to a historical writer Edgar Allen Poe's harbinger of doom.

The one thing, that most of the truly thinking people realized, was that though Brandon preached, ending the boredom, or dying a quick death. He had never taken the opportunity to do so himself. In fact, for a man who had done so much to encourage suicide, he was amazingly lacking when it came to having the courage to do it himself. For a man who preached pain as a way of affirming that one was still alive, he was always the one dishing out the pain, and never the one who received it.

After a few days that were almost back to normal, Kelly of course, returned to Brandon, and until this call, I hadn't heard from Miranda.

"Miranda," I said, answering the call.

"How've you been?" I said.

"I'm fine," she said in a bubbly voice. I didn't know what to expect when I'd taken the call, but this wasn't it.

"Actually," she continued, "I might be better than fine, but I need to talk to you."

"When," I asked cautiously.

"How about now?" she said, "I'm in the Transport museum, have you ever been here?"

"No," I said.

"OK," she chirped, "No big deal, hardly anyone ever comes here anyway. I'm sending you coordinates," she said, "Get here as quickly as you can."

I guess sometimes I forget how big this ship really is, it took me nearly fifteen minutes to walk to the Transport museum. I really had nothing to do today anyway, other than some routine computer maintenance. I was probably going to work on my scorched earth plan, for dealing with Brandon, but the mechanics of that were already in motion, and I hoped that it wouldn't be necessary.

The Transport museum was of course deserted. On a ship where space was a premium, I really didn't understand why we dedicated so much space to items from the past anyway. Most of the important things could be viewed as 3-D holograms anyway. For things that had to show growth or change over time, there were 4-D holograms as well.

I hated coming into areas like this. The computer that monitored power consumption was barely providing any power to the lights in this area, because it was so God damned deserted.

Then a thought crossed my mind. Maybe Miranda was luring me down here, as some sort of revenge for what happened to us? No, that wasn't plausible because we'd both been used by Brandon and Kelly. Maybe Brandon was using her to lure me down here to have me killed or captured. But that also wouldn't make sense because Kelly would never allow it. If anything happened to me, she was back to being a level 1-4 and Brandon was even lower than she was.

As I contemplated the reason for my possible demise, the door to the Transport museum opened.

Miranda waved me inside excitedly and closed the door behind us. Miranda had changed over the past 3 weeks. Her long dark brown hair had been cut to mid back length, instead of its previous below the butt dimension. She also had it styled in soft waves and curls, which was striking and quite different from the way most women wore their hair.

The current trend was alarmingly straight hair, that was very short or to collar length at the most. Women looked more like those Anime characters from the 80's comic books than female human beings.

The difference in the length of her hair made an astounding difference, though one wouldn't have thought it. I guess hair below the butt says my hair has never been cut and I'm 200 years old. Hair at mid back with those highlights just said, I'm different from all of those look- a- like cartoon characters, so take a look.

The giant glasses were gone, thank God, and the way those soft waves of brown hair framed those special blue eyes was intoxicating.

Miranda had changed the clothes she wore as well. Instead of wearing a simple one piece jumpsuit, or two piece uniform like nearly everyone wore; Miranda had on period clothing.

I don't remember the years that they'd been in fashion, but I liked it. She had on a top that was cut out in the front to show those beautiful breasts that I remembered. If I looked closely I could see some kind of harness under the top was supporting them.

On her lower body, she had on some kind of garment that went from her waist to just below her butt, it showed nearly all of her legs. I was sure that if she sat down wrong, I'd be able to see what she wore under it. Her legs were bare, which was amazing to me because outside of porn, I'd never seen bare legs on any woman other than Kelly, and Miranda of course.

Miranda's body wasn't like Kelly's. Kelly had the kind of body that most women sought these days. She was tall and thin, with slim hips, and she'd had implants put in, that gave her an almost disproportionate breast size.

Miranda on the other hand was shorter, thicker and her hips were nowhere near slim. Miranda's behind was rounded and padded. I'd thought a lot over the past few weeks about how comfortable I'd been waking up next to that large soft butt; I couldn't get it out of my mind.

Miranda's breasts, like I've already mentioned were amazing. Where Kelly's, were sculptured to perfection and always pointed up at an angle; Miranda's were far larger and they hung lower. They were also so soft and smooth and yielding. I imagined her leaning over me and them dangling just out of reach of my tongue. Kelly's breasts were like firm sponges and never moved, regardless of the position she was in. As much as I loved Kelly I don't think I'd ever spent nearly as much time thinking about her breasts over the years, as I had thinking about Miranda's over the past 3 weeks.

Then I noticed two things, actually 4 things, the first two were Miranda's nipples. They were standing up and threatening to rip through her top. Third and fourth, were that I was staring at her breasts, and also that she had noticed.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. I got the impression though, that she hadn't minded.

"Come on down to the lab," she smiled.

We took an elevator, down below the level that visitors to the museum got to see.

As we walked through the storage zones, I saw all kinds of vehicles that were used to transport people and things. Some of them I remembered, from when I studied history.

I saw a teardrop shaped vehicle, with a four bladed propeller on top of it.

"Is that a jet aircraft?" I asked.

"Close," said Miranda laughing. "It's a helicopter."

We finally came to an area that everything had been removed from, except for one amazing vehicle. I noticed the prismatic projectors arrayed around the vehicle, and saw 2 VR helmets on a nearby table.

The vehicle itself, was as I said amazing. It was relatively small, but it oozed power. I noted that it almost looked like it was moving, even while it was standing still. There was some kind of emblem on the front. It was an animal in motion. As I walked around the vehicle, I was struck by its bright Coloring. There were badges on the side near the front wheels, as well.

Two letters, a "G" and a "T", I wondered what they meant.

The entire vehicle was yellow, with two black stripes down the center. The interior was amazing as well, it was entirely covered with some kind of dyed black animal skin, that was extremely soft, I think it was leather. But having never seen real leather, I wasn't sure.

"Miranda!" I exclaimed, "What is this thing, it's beautiful."

"It's called a car," she said.

"Even I know that," I told her. "What kind of car is it?"

"It's a 2008 Mustang GT, in Screaming Yellow," she said.

Then she started saying a whole lot of technical things, that even though I'm a senior engineer, I simply didn't understand. I really believe she made it up. She was talking about displacement and horsepower, and exhaust systems and rims. What the hell were rims? I think she threw in just enough real information to keep me interested. I was sure that the animal on the front of the car was not a Mustang as she claimed, but a horse.

Just that small slip was enough to let me know that maybe Miranda didn't know as much as she thought she did about this car. It didn't matter, I had loved it from the first second I saw it.

Miranda grabbed the VR helmets and handed one to me. She pulled out a remote control for the main computer and loaded a program. Miranda's seat much to my dismay was the one in front of the controls. She turned a metal tab in a circular motion and I heard the most amazing and terrifying noise coming from the car. Perhaps she had broken it. I hoped not.

"That's the sound of a 400 horsepower V8," said Miranda with glee.

"Is it supposed to be that loud?" I asked, "Where's the volume control?"

"That's really the car's engine doofus," she said.

"I kind of like it," I said.

"I knew you would," said Miranda, "Hang on."

Suddenly she stamped her foot down onto the floor and the car seemed to start moving.

The seat was pushing into my back, as we leaped forward faster and faster.

In the VR helmet, it looked like we were driving really quickly, down a road. Miranda was expertly steering us, through curves, and up and down hills. When we were on sections where the road was straight, we were moving so quickly, that I had to have something to hold onto. Then suddenly we entered a section that resembled a wooded area, and Miranda slowed down. The VR effect was great, I could hear the thrumming sound of the car's engine, and I could also see little animals running to get out of our way. One wasn't quick enough and it looked like we ran over him.

"Road kill!" shrieked Miranda.

Then we stopped. Right in front of a lake. It was beginning to get darker and I saw the beginning of a sunset. Miranda got out of the car, and took off her helmet. I didn't want to, because I was having too much fun.

"Take off your helmet, Tommy," she said quietly.

I reluctantly took off the helmet and noticed that I was still at the lake. I looked at Miranda, puzzled.

"That's what the hologram array is for," she said. "Inside the car, we needed the VR helmets, to see the movement of the road," she continued. "But out here, for a static scene, the holographic array is enough."

"It's beautiful," I said. I sat down on the grass, just in front of the water, next to Miranda.

"I'm a bit chilly," she said looking at me.

Maybe, that was what was making her nipples sit up so damned straight, I thought.

"Where's the environmental control unit, I'll raise the temperature," I said.

"I was thinking, that you could just put your arm around me," she said.

I did, and we sat there side by side, for a long time watching the sun going down, it was truly beautiful. So beautiful in fact that Miranda pulled out her remote control, and ran it again, so we could see it happen all over again.

"Tommy," she said, "Do you remember what happened to us a few weeks ago?"

"You mean, when our supposed spouses drugged us, and we had sex?" I answered.

"Yes," she said seriously, "What do you remember about it?"

"I don't remember much about the actual sex," I said, lying to her.

"But I remember waking up, the next morning as the drugs had worn off." I added.

"Was it a nightmare for you when you woke up with a fat girl in your bed?" she asked.

"Miranda you're not skinny, but you're far from fat." I said. "Anyway, I thought it was kind of nice actually. I was a bit shocked, when I realized that you weren't Kelly; but it was nice. And, I vaguely remember the sex as being good," I said, "But most of all I remember holding you when I woke up and you, were so soft and warm, and I loved it."

"Brandon hasn't had sex with me in over 2 months," she said.

"Even before he started with your wife, he didn't want to touch me," she said.

"I wouldn't go in for the beatings, or the rough sex and the humiliation," she added, so he had to find someone who would.

"I'm sorry," I said not knowing what to say. I was amazingly turned on, I wanted to fuck her so bad right then that my hands were shaking. And from the way she was rubbing herself against my leg I think she felt the same.

Then she said the 2 words that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

"I'm pregnant," she said.

"Wow that's great," I told her, "I'm really happy for you and Brandon."

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, you being pregnant is a great thing, for the whole ship," I said.

"Your status and Brandon's will increase," I continued.

"Tommy, I'm three weeks pregnant, it's not Brandon's baby, it's yours" she said.

All of the air went out of my chest. I couldn't breathe for a while. Then I looked at her, she was staring right back at me, looking for a reaction.

"Tommy, I don't want to raise my baby, our baby, with Brandon," she said.

"He'd be a terrible father, especially since he's a hypocrite," she said. "Have you noticed, how he tells all of those people to commit suicide to end their pain," but he's too much of a Chicken-shit to do it himself.

"Miranda, what is a chi-ken-shit?" I asked.

"He's too afraid to do himself, what he tells everyone else to do." She said. "So as much as he's running around screwing Kelly, and every other woman he can get who'll let him abuse them," she said. "I don't think he'd like coming home every day, to a child that was the reminder that someone else got his wife pregnant, when he couldn't. So I was hoping, that we could come to some kind of solution to this, before the baby comes."

I didn't even hear most of what she said, I was just getting my head around the fact that I was going to be a father.

"I'll divorce Kelly," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"So I can be with you, and our baby," I said.

"I was hoping, you'd say that," she said with tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Well, we have a lot to do," I said, "maybe we should head back."

Miranda looked up at me, and stuck her lip out.

"Don't you like my outfit?" she asked.

"Yes very much," I said.

"Well I was hoping to show you what's under it," she said.

"Miranda," I said hugging her, "I want to really badly, but if we do this before we're divorced."

She was rubbing my dick through my suit, and I was close to ejaculation.

"We wouldn't be any better than the assholes we're married to," I choked out.

"You're right," she said sadly. "But after we're divorced, right?"

"Right after," I assured her.

"Miranda, can I try to drive us home?" I asked.

"It's VR" she laughed, "We're still here, all we have to do is turn off the array and we're home."

"I know," I said dejectedly, "But I really want to drive that car."

An hour later, I was facing Kelly over our table in the kitchenette.

"Kelly something has come up," I said.

"Oh, so now you want to have sex with me," she said.

"Well, it's too late, I'm going to see Brandon now, but maybe, if you're good, and I'm not too bruised up, when I come back in the morning," she said.