Cheating

Story Info
Your husband is cheating on you.
1k words
3.85
90.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

"Your husband is cheating on you."

These are not the words that a wife wants to hear. Karen had answered the door to find Trevor there. He was a friend of theirs, more a friend of her husband, really, but she liked him well enough, and she liked his wife, Dianne. She knew that Trevor considered himself to be a bit of a lady's man, and she suspected that he cheated on his wife, but that was Dianne's problem not hers. He'd even made a casual pass at her a time or two, but only very casual, and it could have been her imagination.

When he's asked if he could come in she'd been a bit suspicious but couldn't really refuse, and she didn't for one moment think he was a rapist.

Trevor had beat about the bush for a few moments, seeming uncomfortable, and had then finally blurted the words out.

Karen was shocked.

"I don't believe you," she stated flatly. "He wouldn't."

Trevor sighed. "That's what I thought about Dianne, but something made me suspicious and I had a private detective follow her. He came up with some photos."

Trevor reached into his coat, produced an envelope and passed it to her. Karen reluctantly opened it and looked at the photos. They were indisputable. A man was having sex with a woman. They were both naked and that was definitely Mike. It was a bit harder to identify the woman in the first two photos, but the third showed clearly that it was Dianne having sex with Mike, her husband.

Karen was shattered, dropping the photos with a gasp of distaste.

Trevor sighed again. "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm sure you hate me, but I thought you should know."

Bending, he gathered up the photos, slipping them into the envelope.

"I'll have to take these to my lawyer. I'm still trying to come to terms with it."

Karen just sat there, looking shocked.

"Damn it," exploded Trevor. "I trusted him. It would serve the pair of them right if I stripped you and had sex with you."

Looking at Karen's horrified face, Trevor hurriedly backed off.

"Hey, hey. Don't panic. I'm not going to jump you, honest. I'm just venting, I guess, and wanting to hit out and you're there and I always sort of found you attractive. But I wouldn't just grab at you. Not my way. Sorry if I scared you."

For a moment there, Karen had been scared. She had already been shocked and the sudden scare had reacted with that and now she was just plain angry.

"No, you're right. I know what you're saying. It would serve them right, but I guess we can't. We're both a bit too emotional right now."

Trevor looked at the envelope and then once again drew out a picture and laid it on the table. It was the one that most plainly identified the participants and what they were doing.

"Damn, it," Trevor snarled. "Enjoying themselves behind our backs like that. I might flirt a little bit, but I've never cheated on Dianne, and now she does this to me, with your husband."

Karen looked at the photo, fuming. How could Mike do this to her, and with a friend of hers and the wife of a friend of his. He was an animal. It would serve him right if she did cheat. She just didn't have the nerve to suggest it.

She looked up at Trevor, and realised he was watching her, breathing hard.

"The hell with the pair of them," he growled. "We'll show them."

He moved around the table until he was standing next to Karen.

"Look at that damn photo," he snarled. "It's just not fair. Bend over the table. We'll show them."

Half in fury, half in fascination at Trevor's fury, Karen leant over the table, staring down at the photo. She felt Trevor lifting her dress and tucking it around her waist, and then his hand had her panties and was sliding them down.

Trevor placed his hand between Karen's legs, probing at her pussy. Her fury was affecting her, and she was hot and wet. He smiled to himself, and unzipped.

"Look at that photo," he snarled, pressing his cock firmly against Karen's slit. "Your husband is doing this to my wife." As he spoke he pressed firmly into the waiting heat, moving quickly, wanting to be in her before she could change her mind.

Karen felt Trevor invading her, and she welcomed his presence, the massive thrust taking her mind off her husband's treachery. She could feel Trevor thrusting hard and angrily against her, taking his pleasure and vengeance at the same time, while she did the same, fury controlling her actions.

The violence of their feelings meant that they didn't take long before they were both climaxing, Karen giving vent to a cry of fury as she felt Trevor spilling into her.

Standing there, waiting for Trevor to withdraw, Karen slipped that third photo inside her blouse, while pretending to return it to the envelope. Let's see what Mike has to say about this.

Handing the envelope to Trevor, Karen politely suggested that she'd prefer it if he left.

Sighing again, Trevor tucked the envelope in his coat and left.

Looking at the photo, she put it in an envelope and placed it on Mike's pillow, where he would see it as soon as he walked into the bedroom.

When Mike arrived home a couple of hours later, she walked up to the bedroom to await his reaction.

It wasn't quite what she expected. Mike opened the envelope and looked at the picture for a few moments, obviously stunned. Then he bent a little closer, examining it and gave a shout of laughter.

Turning around he saw Karen at the door. He waved the photo to her.

"Geez, Karen, you've got to take a look at this," he said laughing. "That idiot Trevor has been on Photoshop again."

"Photoshop?" Karen said, puzzled.

"Yes. He's quite good on it. Look at this picture he's left for me. I damn near thought it was me at first and there's no way known it could be. I looked closer and I could spot a mistake though."

"What sort of mistake?" asked Karen, suddenly feeling very foolish.

"Look at the tattoo on the guy's arm. It's a dog."

Karen took the photo and looked in horror at the tattoo. It was a very nice dog, but it definitely wasn't the horse that Mike had at the same place.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers