Cheating Hearts Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan jumped in: "Hey, no problem. We can just back track with the GPS if we get lost."

About that time, Bryce's cell phone rang. The flight would be ready in an hour. We had just enough time to get back. Cedric and Archie got all the snow off the wagon, and we were on the way to the airport, in no time. I parked the Focus beside the Explorer, in the courtesy lot. I would only be gone five more days. By that time, Marsha would have figured out what happened. If she reported the wagon to the police, they would locate it with no trouble. I am sure she would be struggling to come up with some type of explanation, but it would be in vain. Tomorrow, I will contact my lawyer. In six months, I will be a member of the Cheating Hearts Club. The odds of all five guys getting together again was pretty slim, but we did have an interesting evening.

It took me over a year to destroy Travis. I called in all the favors I had coming from friends, over the years. He had built his career on slick talk, but didn't have the skills and knowledge to back it up. I would have loved to carry my revenge further, but he disappeared overnight. The house was sold, and I ended up having to give half of the proceeds to Marsha. She got no alimony or pension rights. Somehow, all of our friends and relatives, were able to find out the cause of the separation. Marsha was not happy.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Birthday Surprise It ruined his day and his life.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
More Stories