Cheating Wife

Story Info
Loneliness drives her to cheat.
5.4k words
3.66
81.1k
49
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers

This story is set in the early 1960's. Unfortunately, it's the real thing too many times. It's where the term WESTPAC Widows came from.

Eric Jensen is an E5 ET. That's an electronics technician. His job was just what it says. He maintained all electronic equipment except the sonar. Eric is stationed on the USS Charles Brannon DER-742. DER signifies it's a Radar Picket Destroyer Escort. A radar picket ship was the eyes and ears of the Navy. Some were in the Destroyer class or Destroyer Escort class. They even had radar picket subs. They would steam to a classified position and watch and listen with the radar and sonar. They stayed on station for ninety days. Then they would return to port for resupply and repairs they couldn't make at sea. They would steam in a circle, a square, a triangle and sometime a figure eight. It was considered the most boring of all duty.

Eric is married to Sarah. She is a classic beauty. Blonde hair and blue eyes, 5ft 4in tall and weighs around 110 pounds. The didn't have any children. She didn't like that Eric caught such a crappy duty. She pestered him all the time trying to get him to request shore duty. Unfortunately there weren't many ET's required on shore stations. None the less her put in for every one he could think of but to no avail.

So here I sit with a repair order for a ship to ship radio transceiver. I decide to wait till I finish my cup of coffee. My leading PO barks at me.

"Jensen, that radio won't fix itself. What's the hold up."

"On my way, Barnes. On my way."

I make my way up to the bridge and find a broken wire in the mic cord. I go below and get a new one. It's fixed in five minutes. I go back to the ET shack and fix the broken wire and put it back in stock. It's 1700 and time to knock off. Another exciting day in Uncle Sam's canoe club. I check the watch list and see I'm down for the mid watch. Midnight to four am. I figure I'm on someone's shit list. Probably Barnes' list. He is an asshole and everyone hates him. I go down to my berthing compartment and take shower. Chow goes down and I finish a tasteless meal and head out onto the fantail. Maybe they're showing a movie I haven't seen. No such luck. The one they're showing I've seen three times. I go down and crawl into my bunk and read.

My mind wanders off and I start thinking of my wife. We have two more weeks on station and then it's back to port. I think about holding her beautiful body in my arms. I think of my cock in her pussy squirting my cum. I plan on rubbing one out while I'm on mid watch. I get up and put my name on the wake up list and return to my book.

I wake up to the fire watch shaking my rack. I roll over and initial the wake up list. I get dressed and make my way to the ET shack. I see three pieces of equipment that need repair. Two hours later they are finished. I lock the door and grab a paper towel. I sit in a chair and take out my cock. I think of my wife and rub one out. I catch it in the towel and put it in the bottom of the trash can. An hour and a half later my relief shows up. I go back to my rack and fall to sleep.

************************

"Fuck me baby. I'm almost there. Fuck me hard."

'Come on, baby. Cum for me. Work that hot pussy and make me cum with you."

"I feel Mike's cock swell and his cock starts pulsing in me. It pushes me over and I cum with him."

'mmmm, baby. Hold me tight."

We cuddle for a while and I sit up and take his condom off. I tie it and drop it in the trash can. I lay back beside him and we fall asleep.

I wake the next morning and shake Mike.

"Wake up, baby. Go shower while I make breakfast."

Mike comes out and sits at the kitchen table. I fix him a plate and watch him eat. I sip my coffee and ponder what I'm doing. Eric is the love of my life and I'm shacked up with Mike. What a fucking unfaithful slut I am. Eric will be home soon if everything goes according to plan. I miss him so much. I'm learning to hate being a Navy wife. All I can think of if how great it would be if he gets shore duty.

Mike finishes breakfast and I kiss him goodbye. I turn on the TV and stare at it. I don't even see what's on. Tear start running down my cheeks. The guilt hits me again. It happens every morning after Mike leaves. Somehow I have to break this off. Mike is a good man, but I don't love him. He is just a warm body to keep me from going crazy.

I met Mike at the enlisted men's club just before Mike's ship came in from his last cruise. I stayed away from the club while Eric was home. I went back after Eric shipped out and started hanging out with him again. We just talked at first. He told me everything that I wanted to hear. One night I was really feeling lonely and I took him home with me. I traded sex with him so I could have someone hold me. After two weeks he was staying all night. He was the first and only guy I cheated on Eric with.

I started making plans for when Eric would get home. Mike knew he would have to go. He promised not to make any waves with Eric. I'm sure he was hoping he could move back in when Eric shipped out again.

A week before Eric was due home I kicked Mike out. He had this big sad puppy dog look as he kissed me goodbye and walked away. I planned on spending the next week getting rid of all the evidence.

*************************

With one week to go I'm getting excited. Soon I would be wearing out Sarah's pussy. I walk into the ET shack and Barnes hands me the plan of the day. I read it and my heart sinks. The ship coming to relieve us hit a log and knocked one blade off it's starboard screw. It was limping back to port to get it fixed. We were going to be on station for another month. I went though all the swear words I learned as a sailor.

After chow that evening I wrote Sarah a letter telling her the bad news. I told her I loved her and couldn't wait till I could be in her arms again. There isn't a lot to write about when every day is the same as the next one. I dropped it off at the mail room and returned to my bunk. I lay there wondering how much worse my life could be. I spend a lot of time thinking up things to do so I don't go nuts. It came to me. I had enough time in rate to take the test for E6. The next day I went to my Division Officer and asked if he would recommend me to take the test. He OKed it. I went to the library and checked out every book I could find on the duties of an E6.

Two days later an oilier came alongside and refueled us. We transferred our mail and swapped movies. I got three "I love you and miss you" letters from Sarah.

I spent the next two weeks studying my ass off. I took the test and passed. I was one happy fucker. Now I wouldn't have to take any more shit off Barnes. We were the same rate. Now my job would be making sure all the work was done in a timely manner. . I went to the ships store and bought some E6 crows and sewed them on all my uniforms.

I put a request for a weeks leave and it gets approved. It starts when we get to into port. I figure that will be enough time to catch up on our fucking.

*******************

I finish my coffee and go out to check the mail box. There was a letter from Eric. I open it right there and my mood goes from happy to shit in one minute. This trip was extended one month. I check the date on the postmark and it was two weeks ago. With slumped shoulders I walk back inside. I need someone to talk to so I call my friend Sandy and ask her to come over. We talk mostly about how it sucks to have our husbands gone all the time. Her husband was on a WESTPAC cruise. He will be gone about six months. She knew I was shacked up with Mike but we never talked about it. I suspected she had one on the side too.

Sandy left and I went into the bedroom and cried. I thought about calling Mike but decided against it. I was tired of dealing with the guilt. I was going to give my best try at staying faithful to Eric from now on.

*******************

I had spent the last hour watching as dry land came into sight. Finally we were going home. I was laying in my bunk waiting for them to call us to us to special sea detail. I wasn't involved in running the ship or handling the lines so I had to stand at parade rest on the rail. It was a pretty impressive sight seeing everyone lined up like that. We got close to the pier and I tried to pick Sarah out of the crowd. I finally picked her out. I could see her looking back and forth for me. She spotted me and started waving and hopping up and down. I waved at her and went below to my locker. I grabbed my leave papers and headed for the gangplank. I spotted Sarah and ran to her. We collided and hugged. We were both crying. All she could say was, "Eric, Eric, Eric." I just hugged her and cried.

*******************

As we're driving home Sarah can't keep her hands off me. We were both crying and laughing.

"Oh my god, baby. I missed you so much. I can't believe you're home."

"I'm know. I didn't think they would ever let us go."

"I'm going to fix your favorite dinner and then guess what."

I smile at her.

"I know what. We're going to play hide the weenie for the next week. We should be caught up by them."

"I know just the place to hide it too."

She pulls my hand over and puts it on her thigh. I gently squeeze her and she pulls my hand up. My fingers fine a wet pussy. She didn't wear panties. I push my finger in her and she gasps.

"You naughty girl. Running around out here with no panties."

"All I could think about for the last two weeks is you big cock. Hurry and get us home. I'm so hot for you."

She holds my cock the rest of the way home.

For the next three days we try to fuck each other to death. We almost succeed. I'm laying on the bed after a hot fuck session. Sarah gets up and I hear the shower start up. She comes back in the bedroom.

"Baby, if you can find the strength, the drain in the shower is almost stopped up. It's running really slow. I going to go get some groceries. I'll be back in about an hour."

"Sure. I'll check it out."

I struggle out of bed and put on a pair of skivvies. I go to the kitchen and get a screwdriver. I take the drain apart and see it's almost plugged with gray sludge and hair. I dig it out and clean it up with a rag. I put the drain back together and look at the clump and see blonde and red hair in it. Something isn't right here. I don't have red hair. Someone with red hair has been using my shower and it isn't Sarah. Like a bolt of lightening it hits me. She had a boyfriend while I was gone. My mind goes on tilt and my gut feels like someone kicked me. I make it to the toilet and puke my guts up. I lay there on the floor with all the horrible thoughts running through my mind. I'm out in the middle of the ocean and she is living it up with lover boy. I see my marriage going down the toilet. Two things happen at once. Anger sets in and I feel pain in my heart. I manage to get up and take a shower. I get dressed and pack my ditty bag. I plan on moving back on the ship. I go in the kitchen lay the wad of crap from the shower on the table. I sit and hold my head in my hands. I break down and start crying. I finally cry myself out and go wash my face with some cold water.

I hear her car pull into the driveway. She comes in with a big bag of groceries.

"Baby, why are you dressed. I was planning on jumping your bones. You won't need any clothes for the rest of the week."

She walks over and gives me a kiss on the forehead. She sees the glob of crap and asks.

"Yuck. Did that come out of the shower?"

"Yep. It was stopped up with soap scum full of blonde and red hair."

He face goes white and she gasps. She falls into a chair and holds her face in her hands. Her tears fall like rain.

"Oh god. No. No. I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry."

"What the fuck, Sarah. I'm out in the middle of the ocean and you're fucking someone. Did you think it would be OK?"

"No, it's not like that. I love you. Please. Let me explain."

"What's to explain. You were fucking someone while I'm gone. You shit on our marriage. You shit on me. You shit on your marriage vows. How can I trust you when I go to sea again. What the fuck were you thinking?"

"Please Eric. Let me explain. I know we can get by this. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Please."

"So what happened? Some big good looking stud swept you off your feet. Did he have a nice big cock for you. Did he make you scream when he shot his cum in you. How could you disrespect me like that. I didn't have a choice. I had to leave. I didn't like it any more than you did. It's part of being in the Navy. Then I come home and my wife is an adulteress. Just fucking great."

"Please, baby. Let me explain. I love you so much. Please."

"OK. Tell me why. Why did you think it would be OK."

"I met him while you were gone the time before this one. We just talked like friends. He never made a pass at me or did anything like that. He was just someone to talk to. After you left this time I got so lonely. It was terrible. I missed you so much. I missed laying next to you and holding your warm body. I brought him home and traded sex for someone to hold me. At first I pretended he was you. It got easier as time went on. I never planned it, it just happened."

That's bullshit, Sarah. You got lonely and fucking someone was the answer. You have women friends. Get a fucking teddy bear. Do anything but that."

"I needed someone to hold me. I knew he wouldn't just hold me. I felt so guilty at first. I just pushed it to the back of my mind. I stopped when I got your letter that you were coming home. I never thought you would find out. Please, baby. I know we can work past this. I love you with all my heart. I don't want to lose you."

"Do you love him?"

"No. I love you. He was just a warm body for me to hold. That's all it was."

"Are you going to move him back in when I ship out in a few weeks?"

"God no, baby. I'll never do that again. I'll never hurt you again. I promise."

"I don't know if I can forgive this. I need some time to think. I'm going back to the ship."

"Oh god, no. Please don't leave me. I'll die without you. Please don't go."

Seeing her sobbing and crying grabs my heart. I almost take her in my arms. I think of her in his arms and I know I can't do it. I need to go and think.

"Give me a few days to think. I'll let you know what I'm going to do."

The sound of her sobbing follows me out the door.

******************

I have two days of leave left. Taking leave on a ship is not the best thing to do. Especially when your life has turned to shit. I wander around, eat, read and try to figure out what I'm going to do. My wife cheated on me while I was out to sea. I should dump he and sail away into the sunset. The problem is that I love her. She is a loving wife and a great friend. In a while I'll be back out there steaming in circles and I'll be wondering if she is fucking someone.

It's my last day after my leave expired and I'm back to work. My Division Officer walks in."

"Hi, Jensen."

"Good morning, Sir. What can I do for you?"

"The question is, what can I do for you."

He hands me an envelope. I open it and almost piss my pants. I have orders to report to ET school in San Diego in ten days. I'll be an instructor there. Finally after putting in for shore duty all those times it paid off.

"Thank you, Sir. You really made my day."

Everyone watches me do a happy dance around the ET shack. It flashes in my mind that I need to hurry home and tell Sarah. Then I calm down and return to reality. I may be going to San Diego alone. I decide to talk to Sarah about everything tonight. It's not going to be easy being happy and sad all at the same time.

*****************

I walk in the door and see Sarah sitting at the kitchen table. Her head is laying on her arms. She hears the door and sits up. Her eyes are all red and swollen. Her hair is a mess. She jumps up and grabs me. she hugs me as hard as she can. I want to hold her and I want to push her away. I weaken and hold her. I can tell she is feeling the same pain I am.

"Eric! Thank god you're home. Please come here and sit down. I'll make some coffee."

She puts some coffee on and sits at the table. I take the envelope out and lay it on the table.

"No, Eric. Please. No."

"It's not what you think. Look inside."

She looks and starts crying again.

"Yes. Yes. You got your transfer. I'm so happy for you. No more sea duty."

"I almost passed out when I saw it. So, now we have to decide what we're going to do."

"We can fix it, baby. We can fix our marriage. I'll do anything you ask. Just tell me you won't leave me. I love you with all my heart. I don't want to lose you because I was so weak."

"I'm really having a tough time. I'm feeling anger, hurt and betrayed and I don't know if I can ever trust you again."

"I know I hurt you, baby. I promise I'll never do it again. Just give me the chance to make it up to you. I'll be the best wife in the world for you. I know I can rebuild your trust. Please. Give me a chance."

"Let's sleep on it and see how we feel in the morning."

"Thank you for coming home, baby. I thought you were gone for good."

She walks up to me and we hug again. She reaches up and gives me a kiss.

"You go watch TV. I'm gonna clean up and make dinner."

She comes out a few minutes later with a bag in her hand. She's wearing jeans and a t shirt. Her hair is brushed back into a pony tail and she has just light makeup on.

"What's in the bag, Sarah."

"My old nightgowns. They have bad memories on them. I'm throwing them away."

She walks out the back door and puts the bag in the garbage can. The thought runs through my head that she is sincere in her wish to get us back together. She is symbolically getting rid of he lover. I think she is doing this for me as well as for herself. I'm impressed. Maybe we have a chance. All I need to do is let go of the anger and pain. I wonder if I can.

After dinner we're sitting on the sofa watching TV. It come to me that if we fix our marriage the ball is in my court. I know she wants it fixed and I need to make a decision.

"Sarah. I have one more day before the ten days between stations starts. I'll let you know tomorrow night what I want to happen. I know it's my decision."

"I know we can, honey. At least let's give it a try. I want to stay married to you. I love you above all. Please, let's try."

"I can't sleep in that bed. I'll use the sofa tonight."

"OK, honey. I'll fix that tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm buying a new bed and new nightgowns."

She snuggles under my arm and we watch TV.

I wake the next morning to Sarah shaking my arm.

"Wake up, honey. Go get your shower and I'll make some breakfast."

I shower and get dressed. Waiting for me in the kitchen is a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. I finish eating, kiss her goodbye and walk out the door. I don't hear any sobbing or crying.

"I spend the day doing as little as possible. I let jerk off Barnes take care of business. An hour before the end of the work day I hunt up all my buddies and say goodbye. I go below and pack my locker in my sea bag. I show my orders to the quarterdeck watch and walk down the gangplank for the last time. I stop on the pier and look back. With a rude gesture I turn and walk away.

I walk in the door and I see Sarah has started packing. It brings a smile to my face that she is thinking so positively about us. I walk over and hug her. She smiles up at me.

"Are we going to San Diego, honey?"

"You're the love of my life and my best friend. I came to my decision by asking myself if I would be happier with or without you. I want you with me."

She squealed and grabbed me around the neck. She started kissing me all over my face and neck.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers
12