Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

He didn't even have to question how and where that incestuous level of sexual attraction developed. With his wife refusing to suck his cock, dabbling with his prick by merely licking it and kissing it, after twenty-five years of unhappy marriage and a terrible sex life, sadly and sexually frustratingly, she's never completely taken him in her mouth. Whether he asked her, begged her, or tried bribing her with gifts, she's still never blown him.

"Blow me, Ruth. Suck my cock," said Jay practically begging his wife for some loving, sexual attention.

She gave him a look as if he was insanely delusional.

"I'm not going to blow you, Jay," she said removing her hand from his stiff prick with contempt. "I'll never blow you. I'm a good girl and good girls don't suck cock," she said lying about being a good girl when she was nothing but a whore. "And being that I don't want to get pregnant, if you'd like and if that will make you happy, you may cum on my tits," she said with superiority while unbuttoning her nightgown and exposing her breasts. "I'll clean up the mess when you're done," she said sighing loudly while rolling her eyes.

Whenever they did have sex, which was rare and rarer as the years passed, especially now with her being sexually satisfied by a small army of men, she always relegated him to ejaculating on her naked breasts. As if he was a teenager or a second rate boyfriend instead of her husband, he hated ejaculating on her breasts. With him able to justify having sex with other women because his wife doesn't give him sex, he had the attitude that it was her fault that he cheats on her. He truly believed that it was her fault that their marriage is a miserable mess. Able to justify his guilt away, he also believed that it was her fault that he's addicted to sex. If she had been more of a wife to him, maybe he'd never look at another woman in a sexual way.

Yet, he could have divorced her. If he was that unhappy, he could have ended their marriage. Unless that's what he wanted, he didn't have to become a sexual addict addicted to sex. He had other options. Only, just as Ruth seemingly used her bad marriage as her excuse to drink and to have sex with other men, he used his bad marriage to cheat on his wife with a multitude of women around the country and all over the world.

Sad but true, bizarre even, and as unbelievable as it may seem, especially with his wife being such a whore, but he's never had the sexual pleasure of cumming in her mouth. Yet, for the sake of them buying her a fifth of gin and a bottle of vermouth, his friends and neighbors who she's had sex with have all ejaculated in her willing mouth. In a drunken argument one day, she confessed her unfaithfulness and validated his suspicions of her having multiple sexual affairs by telling him that she's sucked his friends, their neighbors, and strangers. Then, further rubbing her infidelity in his face, she told him that they all ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed their cum.

"Fucking, drunken whore," he said to her.

Thinking she'd be mad that he called her a fucking, drunken whore, she laughed.

"You stupid bastard. What do you think I do when you're gone traversing the planet, having your sexual affairs with women, and I'm home alone? What do you think I do when you don't leave me any money to buy anything? Do you think I watch television? Do you think I sit quietly and read a book? Do you think I'm home cleaning your house? Do you think I knit?"

He could only imagine what she did when he wasn't home. Bracing himself, he was ready for her to tell him exactly what she did.

"I didn't figure you for a homebody. I figured you be looking for someone to show you a good time," he said suddenly imagining his wife in the arms of another man while admitting that he was a cuckold husband.

She gave him a look that made him cower before telling him what made him sick to his stomach. Then, when she gave him a sexy look, her words sexually excited him instead of sickened him. Oh, yeah, he was definitely her cuckold bitch alright.

"I pick up men at the mall and invite them home," she said stepping closer to him. "I fuck them and suck them," she said poking her manicured fingernail in his chest while staring up at his face. "As long as they buy me booze, I allow them feel me through my clothes while kissing me before they strip me naked. Then, after they make love to me and after they fuck me real good, I allow them to cum in my mouth and I swallow their cum," she said laughing in his face.

While waiting for him to respond, mocking him and teasing him, as if she was giving someone a blowjob, she moved her hand back and forth in front of her mouth while pushing her cheek out and in with her tongue. The bitch of a cuckold husband that he is, instead of confronting her and showing her his sexual frustration and his rage, he walked away from her. He wanted to slap her across her face but he didn't. Instead, he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to have sex with her.

Instead of getting angry that she fucked and sucked so many other men and not him, he was sexually excited that she allowed other men to ejaculate their cum in her mouth and she swallowed their cum. Not fair and not right, he's paid for her booze for years and she's never blown him. Instead of her falling to her knees to suck him in appreciation of him supporting her, she dared hold out her greedy hand while expecting him to give her more money.

"Don't forget to leave me money for food, gas, and cigarettes," she said not mentioning the booze.

Instead of allowing him to hump her mouth, fuck her face, and cum in her mouth, the fucking bitch, no good cunt, fucks him in his ass every chance she gets. He should have thrown her out of his house then after she confessed to picking up men at the mall. He should have thrown her out of his house years ago when she confessed to sucking his friends and neighbors, but he didn't. He should have divorced her ass with her confession of allowing them all to cum in her mouth, but he couldn't. He should have forced her to blow him after she told him that she swallowed their cum but, with his feelings of rejection making him feel like less of a man, he'd never force himself on her. Even if she's a prostitute that he has to pay her money, he'd rather be with someone who wants to be with him that to continue begging his wife for sex.

* * * * *

Whenever he was beyond being horny, so horny that he couldn't even see and/or think straight, in the way he had sex with his mother so very long ago, he wondered what it would be like to make love to his daughter before fucking his daughter. Only, his physical, sexual attraction to his daughter was nothing more than masturbation material and sexual thoughts that are obviously inflamed by his addiction to sex. Realizing that he was just horny, he really didn't think of his daughter in that inappropriate, incestuous way. In the way that he no longer has sex with his wife, he'd never have sex with his daughter.

Yet, after seeing his daughter naked the first time when coming home unexpectedly, when she was masturbating herself on the couch while giving her boyfriend phone sex, he saw her naked again. Oddly curious to see his daughter naked twice in such a short span of time, especially when he's never seen her naked before, he couldn't help but wonder if she was deliberately flashing him but somehow he knew she wasn't. When he saw her naked the second time, just as he was unable to stop himself from staring at her the first time he saw her naked, he couldn't stop staring at her naked body the second time he saw her naked.

Just as he wanted to masturbate in front of her then, he wanted to masturbate in front of her now. Just as he wanted to give her a cum bath then, he wanted to give her a cum bath now. With her reminding him so much of a younger, naked version of his wife, he was able to control himself from masturbating over the naked image of her until later. Instead of showing his incestuous lust for his daughter, he just stared.

* * * * *

The second time he saw Kim without her clothes, was when he came home from work early again. Obviously thinking she was home alone, she was in her bedroom with her bedroom door wide open. She was wearing her headphones with her eyes closed while dancing to music. As hot to watch his daughter dancing, it was even hotter to watch her dancing naked. As if she was bouncing up and down on his engorged cock, he watched her big breasts bounce up and down and side to side with her every dancing motion.

Having never seen his 22-year-old daughter naked before that fateful day when she was giving her boyfriend phone sex while masturbating herself, he couldn't believe he was seeing her naked again now. With nothing more than his sexual addiction fueling his curiosity, he was always curious what she looked like without her clothes and now he knew. Hell, just because she's his daughter and he's her father, she's still a woman and he's a man. With her having the same body parts as any other woman, tits, ass, and pussy, he's masturbated over every woman he's ever met while imagining them naked and now that included his daughter.

With him having the same incestuous thoughts of masturbating over his dancing, naked daughter later, in the way he masturbated over his naked, daughter masturbating, he was incorrigible. As if she was some other woman instead of his daughter, he couldn't stop staring at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing. With her not knowing he was halfway up the stairs and standing there in the darkened hallway and watching her through the slots in the bannister, he stayed there for a few minutes while enjoying the sexy, albeit incestuous show.

With his wife not giving him sex and with his naked daughter looking like a much younger version of his wife when naked, he couldn't help himself from being sexually attracted to his daughter now as he was to his wife then. Even though Ruth was a drunk and a whore, he was still so sexually attracted to his wife back then for him not to be sexually attracted to his wife's clone, Kim, their daughter. Only, after being acutely aware all of the negative ramifications of having incestuous sex, even if Kim offered her naked body to him, he'd refuse, at least he liked to think that he would.

He may enjoy the naked sight of her masturbating and now dancing without her clothes but he'd never have sex with his daughter. He'd never touch her or so much as feel her through her clothes never mind trying to have sex with her while she's naked. He couldn't even imagine himself kissing her, French kissing his daughter in a sexual way.

Instead of stepping in her room, with him in plain sight of her now as he soon would be to her when she popped open her eyes, he pretended he had just arrived home. Not wanting to unduly alarm her, when he reached the top of the stairs, he banged his briefcase on the banister loud enough for her to hear him that he was there. He wanted her to hear him. Curious to see her reaction to him seeing her naked, he wanted her to catch him looking. Just as he hoped she'd do, she turned to him and screamed.

"Daddy! Oh, my God! What are you doing home?"

Covering her nakedness with her arms and hands, she cowered down as if squatting to take a pee without sitting on the toilet and reached out her hand to slam shut her bedroom door. With her looking totally humiliated, he was satisfied by her embarrassed look. He hoped that her flashing him her naked body wasn't deliberate and he was satisfied that seemingly it wasn't. All he needed was another woman in his life who was a slut.

If it wasn't enough that his wife was a whore, he didn't want his daughter labeled as a whore too, an incestuous whore at that. He was glad that his daughter wasn't anything like her mother. She didn't even drink. Even more than that, he was glad that Kim didn't share their sexual addiction. He wanted his daughter to have a better life without being a slave to alcohol and sex in the way that her mother is. In the way that her mother and father have sex with multiple partners, he hoped she'd find one man, marry him, have children, and live happily ever after.

* * * * *

As sure as he knew there'd be miles of traffic on the way to the airport, he knew, as soon as he left his wife, Ruth would be making plans with Christopher. Chris was her latest boy toy. A young man who looked even younger than his 25-year-old age, he was young enough to be her son and she was old enough to be his mother. She ought to be ashamed of herself but assuredly she's not. If anything, she's no doubt proud that she can still attract the attention of a young man with a hard cock.

More than her having sex with men, young men, she was his God damn wife. Some wife she is cheating on him in his own house and seemingly behind his back. Yet, they both knew what each other did to destroy their marriage and their happy home, a marriage that was never faithful and a home that was never happy. Obviously hoping she'd make him guilty enough to leave her money for booze and cigarettes, arguing with him over this and that, she always started the same shit every time before he left. Culminating in her reminding him to leave her money, the only way he could shut her up was by giving her money.

"Don't forget to leave me some money," she always remind him again and again when he's taking a shower, getting dressed, and packing his bag.

He should make a recording of her rants so that she doesn't have to waste her breath and waste his time and energy by upsetting him. He could just play the recording back to her as he walked out the door. He knew as soon as he left, she'd start drinking and wouldn't stop drinking until he arrived home. He knew as soon as he left, she'd be on the phone talking to Chris, Joe, Tony, Mike, Bob, Dave, or whoever was her latest, and telling him how awful he treats her and how unhappy she is.

"Drunken bitch! Dirty whore! Filthy cunt," he said under his breath while carrying his suitcase downstairs.

He hoped she didn't fall asleep drunk on the couch with a lit cigarette and burn down the house. Then, again, as long as his daughter was out of the house at college or staying overnight with friends, he hoped she'd fall asleep drunk on the couch with a lit cigarette and burn down the house with her in it. He hated the bitch. Unable to sift through the nightmare of horrific memories to remember 25-years back, lost in a sea of drunken fights, he couldn't even remember why he married her. He must have loved her enough once for him to put a ring on her finger.

Even more than not understanding why he married her, he didn't understand why he couldn't leave her, throw her the fuck out of his house, and divorce her cheating, drunken ass. In the way he was used and abused for sex by his mother, and now used and abused by his drunken, whore of a wife, maybe he enjoys being used and abused by women. Now with his daughter having him wrapped around her little finger, in a way, he's used and abused by her too. Whatever she wants, he gives her. Maybe allowing women to use and abuse him is his personal cross to bear and his atonement in paying for all of his sins and transgressions he's made against women in this life and, perhaps, in a prior life.

With him not giving it much thought until now, maybe women using him and abusing him sexually excites him. Maybe he gets off with his wife having sex with other men, much younger men. With him always suspecting that he was, maybe he's one of those cuckold husbands. Only he's too busy working, traveling, and having sex with other women to analyze himself in that way. He'll leave all of that head shrinking work up to his sex therapist in hoping to help him unravel the mystery behind his sexual addiction.

Maybe Ruth's drunken, whoring behavior is his price he must pay for all of the extramarital affairs he's had with women all over the country and all over the world, and for the brief, incestuous relationship that he had with his mother a lifetime ago. He always blamed his wife for his sexual transgressions but truth be told, perhaps his reason for not divorcing her, he's as much at fault as she is. He's as much of a sex addict as she is. The only difference between the two of them is, a health nut, he doesn't smoke and, now a teetotaler, he doesn't drink anymore. With her free to do whatever she sexually wants while married to him, he's free to do whatever he sexually wants while married to her. In some convoluted way, they've morphed into having the perfect marriage.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12