Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her tits now totally exposed for a prolonged period of time, she was giving him a real show. Trying to extricate herself from the tight confines of the too small sweater, with her ample breasts bouncing one way and swaying the other, she danced around the dressing room while slowly trying to remove the too small sweater. Then, finally freeing her head from the sweater, she was more concerned with her mussed hair than she was with her still naked breasts. Giving him a good, long look of her tits before pulling down her bra, she fluffed her hair back in place with a practice hand while looking at herself in the mirror.

To the hopeful sexual pleasure of him, sexually teasing him and erotically exciting him, she continued playing her sexy game of exhibitionism and voyeurism. Pretending not to notice him, she pretended she had no idea that her dressing room curtain was open enough for him to see. Even though she was standing there topless, acting obvious to her wardrobe malfunction, she pretended that she didn't realize that she was as exposed to him as much as she was.

As if getting ready to give herself an impromptu breast exam, she looked down at her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples to see all that he saw of her. Not looking his way but able to see his reflection behind her in the mirror, she acted as if she didn't even know he was there peeping. Show over but not quite, she still had more flashing to do. Hoping he'd stay there for the rest of the sexy flashing show and not be scared away by other customers, the sales staff, or by security, she didn't look his way while pulling her bra cups down over her breasts.

As she shocked every other man she tried this practiced, flashing technique with, she was sexually excited to flash this young man her naked tits. Flashing her breasts to a man who was interested in seeing her tits made her feel younger, sexy, vibrant, and vital. Proud of her shapely breasts, one of her favorite flashes to do, she loved flashing her large B cup, small C cup tits. Just as this wasn't the first time she flashed her tits to unsuspecting men, this wouldn't be the last time that she'd be flashing her tits to unsuspecting men either.

No man, who made it this far with her flashing them, has ever refused going home with her for sex. No man, whether young or old, diverted his eyes from staring at her naked breasts while ogling her sexy topless or bottomless body. As if she was a stripper giving them a live on stage, sex show and, indeed, she was, shocking them in a sexy game she loved playing, she loved exposing her semi-naked body to unsuspecting men. It sexually aroused her to see the looks of sexual excitement on their faces when seeing so much of her shapely body that they never expected to see.

Exposing herself made her feel in control of men. Exposing herself made her feel powerful. Exposing herself made her feel sexually wanted and desired. If it wasn't enough that she was always flashing her bra, cleavage, and panty at the mall, she loved seeing the reactions of men to suddenly seeing her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass when watching her in the dressing room.

Knowing he was still standing there watching her and staring at her, as if she was making a movie with the camera focused on her and with his eyes the camera lens, she didn't dare look his way. Next, dressed in only her sexy blue bra and slacks, she took her time looking at her potential pants purchase. Finally, she was ready to try on the too tight pants. Unbuttoning, and unzipping her pants, she exposed her blue, bikini panties to him while removing her slacks to try on the pants.

Standing there in her blue, bikini panties and her matching blue bra, she looked at the pants she was about to try on to see if they fit. Unable to zip her pants, even after sucking in her tummy, she turned one way before turning the other way and while showing an unhappy look on her face. If she was an actress, she'd be nominated for an Academy Award. If she was an actress, she'd be looking forward to doing her next scene, a nude scene.

Then, when she slid the too tight pants down her body, just as she did with her bra, with her fingers hidden within the material of the panties, she discreetly tucked her fingers in her panties. Down, down, and down, she slid her panties down with the pants too. Slowly and deliberately, she exposed her brown, bushy pussy and her round, firm, naked ass to him.

'Oops!'

She only wished she could stare at him in the way he was no doubt staring at her. She only wished she could see more of his reaction to seeing her topless before seeing her bottomless. She only wished she could turn to face him and make eye contact with him while stripping off her clothes. Only, her eyes wouldn't be what he'd be staring at if she turned to stand before him naked.

She tried to kick herself out of her pants and entangled herself even more. Nearly falling over when she raised her leg high enough to deliberately expose more of her glistening wet while extricating herself from the pants, pink pussy to him, she acted oblivious to her bottomless nudity. Then, as if shocked by her sudden nudity, feigning embarrassment if only to herself, she stood there with her panties and pants down around her ankles while staring at her naked pussy in the mirror. She had successfully done this flashing routine in this very clothing store dozens of times with dozens of different young men before. With him still standing there leering at her, she knew that not only could he see her naked ass through the open curtain but also that he could see her naked, hairy, brown, bushy pussy through her reflection in the full length mirror.

Then, still not done yet, bending fully at the waist, to hoist up her panties on the pretense of recovering her feigned modesty, as if bending to be taken doggie style, she flashed him her naked ass and pussy. In just two seemingly innocuous flashes, she showed him her tits, her areolas, her nipples, her hairy pussy, and her naked ass. In just a few minutes of trying on a too snug sweater and pants that were too tight, she flashed him the entirety of her naked body. With her bending at the waist, as if he was her proctologist getting ready to examine her with his finger, she gave him a good view of her ass. With her bending at the waist, as if he was her gynecologist about to probe her pussy with his medical instrument, she gave him a good view of her pussy.

No man has ever refused her not so subtle, albeit seemingly accidental, naked, flashing invitation of going home with her for sex. With him still standing there watching her, she knew that he'd be leaving the store and the mall with her. She had him now to do whatever she wanted to do with his sexy, young, hard body.

Then, with him following out of the store, once she was walking towards her car, is when he approached her and when they all approached her.

"Hi," he said. "You remind me of someone I used to know."

With him already having his number, ho doubt she reminded him of his mother.

"I do?"

He gave her the eye and she returned his look with a smile.

"Would you like to go for a cup of coffee? There's a restaurant across the way," he said.

She gave him a sexy look.

"I'd much rather go for a drink. There's a liquor store a mile from here. You can follow me in your car and we can have a drink at my place while you tell me who you think it is that I look like," she said with a little sexy laugh.

He looked stunned by her accepting his invitation. He appeared sexually excited that she'd rather take him home for a drink than to have a cup of coffee at a public restaurant. He could have been anyone. He could have been a serial killer but with her being no one's victim, she had a good sense of men. She could tell that he was more about having sex with her than in doing anything violent with her.

To be continued...

12