Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #08

Story Info
After flashing naked, Ruth wants Jay to spank her in public.
8.4k words
29.8k
17
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

I dedicate this story to Walter from Southern California.

*

After flashing men her naked body, Ruth wants Jay to spank her in public and in a busy mall for being bad.

Having fallen asleep after having sex, Chris was now ready to go at Ruth again. Directing her movements as if she was a mannequin in a store display, Chris knelt on the couch and rolled Ruth's naked body over from her back to her stomach. Arousing her from her drunken stupor, he slapped her ass hard to get her to move right where he wanted her.

"Ow," she said rubbing her ass and laughing. "What time is it? I need a cigarette. I need another drink."

He slapped her ass again, this time even harder.

"Not now. Not yet. I want to fuck you first," he said giving her a sexually excited look.

She returned his horny look with her sexy look. Obviously, on the same page sexually, something her husband wouldn't do, even when asked, Chris wasn't aware that Ruth had a long history of enjoying men spanking her. She loved feeling a man's hand on her naked ass. She loved being stripped naked and spanked. She loved it when a man lifted her short skirt in public and spanked her through her panties.

"Slap my ass again and I swear, I'll suck you," she said giving him a sexy look with a naughty laugh. "I'll fucking blow you if you spank me one more time."

Instead of spanking her again and instead of moving down to stick his cock in her mouth, he lifted her to her knees for her naked ass to be conveniently poised and positioned in the air. Then, not even bothering with foreplay, with her forehead resting on the sofa cushion, he knelt on the couch behind her and inserted himself in her still wet pussy and fucked her. Humping her harder and humping her faster, Chris used Ruth's body for sex in the way she used him to buy her booze and cigarettes. A cheap date, allowing any man to strip her naked, she'd fuck and suck any man who'd buy her a bottle of gin, a bottle of vermouth, and a carton of Marlboro cigarettes.

Forget about making love to her and forget about slowly humping her, Chris was fucking her like an animal. Forget about looking in her eyes while kissing her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear while making love to her, he was banging her from behind as if they were dogs. Indeed, as if he was a dirty dog and he was, they both were, he was pounding the pussy of another man's wife from behind while in Jay's house.

As if keeping beat of how many times he humped her, Ruth's tits bounced with every hump. Giving her the hard fucking that she deserved, with his hips banging into her naked ass, he was fucking her hard and fucking her fast while their naked bodies made loud slapping noises. A recognizable sound, as if clapping with a cupped hand, the sound of Chris fucking Jay's wife could be heard throughout the house.

"Oh, my God, Chris. Oh, my God. Fuck me baby. Fuck Mommy. Mommy's going to cum," she said as sexually excited being fucked as he was sexually excited when fucking her. "Don't stop. Please don't stop fucking me, lover. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, obviously Chris was determined for them both to cum at the same time.

"Cum Mommy, cum and I'll come with you," he said not slowing his momentum while sweating and already out of breath.

Unusually quick and sudden for her, usually taking her much longer to have an orgasm, just as he said for her to cum, she did. Just as she silently enjoyed her orgasm with nothing more than a gasp and a whimper, he exploded another load of cum inside of Jay's wife. His third load of cum, two in her pussy and one in her mouth within the last several hours, they were both sexually insatiable. Only, as much as he enjoyed having sex with older woman and she enjoyed having sex with younger men, two olive martinis and Marlboro cigarettes were also part of her sexual equation. With the both of them breathing hard and sweating, the whole living room smelled of cigarettes and of sex. They collapsed beside one another on the couch and fell asleep again.

"Oh, my God, Chris. That was wonderful. You're such a great lover. You know just want Mommy wants and what your mother needs," she said turning to face him to kiss him. "Now get me a cigarette lover. I need a drink," she said as if he was her servant instead of her lover. "Make me another martini with two olives."

Repaying him the favor, she slapped his ass hard when he stood from the couch to do her bidding. Then, when he turned to face her, she took his cock in her mouth again and stroked him while sucking him.

* * * * *

A place Jay used to love returning to after being away from his beloved wife when he taught at the university, a simpler and slower life then, he didn't know any better. Not privy to his wife's numerous sexual affairs then, now he dreaded returning home to his not so loving wife after traveling for days. Yet, unable to point the finger of blame at just her for their failed marriage, he was guilty of the same infidelities. With both of them having sex with others instead of one another, he wasn't totally innocent either. With them living in a college town, tits for cocks, he was having sex with young, college coeds while Ruth picked up young, college men at the mall.

Then, later, an offer he couldn't refuse, he quit teaching to assume the responsibilities as the President of a Fortune 500 company. When traveling all over the country and all over the world on business, he had sex with women young enough to be his daughter in the way that Ruth had sex with men young enough to be her son. Obviously knowing she had a good thing going, Ruth continued picking up young men by flashing her body at the mall and bringing them home to have sex with her.

With them young enough to be living at home or in a dorm room at school, she never went to their place to have sex. As long as they bought her booze and cigarettes, always she brought them home to fuck them and to suck them. With her sexual services much cheaper than what a prostitute charged for a quickie, Ruth gave them all-night, around-the-world sex. She allowed them to do whatever they wanted to do to her naked body, as long as they allowed her to do whatever she wanted to their naked bodies.

Alas and unfortunately, had Ruth been more of a loving wife to Jay and had given him the sex that she freely and willingly gave to young strangers, he wouldn't have looked elsewhere for sexual satisfaction. With him so sexually frustrated and with college coeds throwing themselves at their college professor for a passing grade because of some imagined infatuation they thought they had with him, the temptation was sometimes too much to resist. Some of these young women perceived him as if he was their father. Some of these young women were more sexually aggressive than he could ever be. Some of these young women stripped themselves naked as soon as they were alone with him in his office and wouldn't take no for an answer. With him sitting behind his desk and refusing their sexual advances for fear of losing his job, some of these young women would fall to their knees between his legs, unzip him, pull out his cock, and start blowing him.

After having as much sex with as many young women as she had sex with young men, they drifted further apart. Once home alone with Ruth, and with them just going through the motions of being married, they slept in separate bedrooms. He was left with a cold bed in an empty marriage and she seemingly was happy to sleep alone without him.

Sad, so sad. What he once thought was love was now growing hatred. How can he love her so much then and hate her so much now. No doubt, she didn't love him. No doubt, for her to do all that she's done, she never loved him.

At a time when he was looking for answers and who to blame, he used to think that Ruth had changed from the good, sober woman she was and who he married but she hasn't changed at all. Hard for him to believe, but she was the same woman that he married. Only, at the time, with love blinding him, he didn't see her for the whore that she was and the drunk she grew to be.

If anyone had changed, he had changed enough now to see her for what she was, for who she always was, and for what she had now become, a drunken whore. From her wedding day, she was drunk when she had sex with his best man, Roger, in the back of the limo during their wedding reception. A new record of unfaithfulness and a new low of untrustworthiness, it's unbelievable that a new bride could cheat on a newly married groom during their wedding reception. How low could she go?

If only he knew she had been unfaithful to him already then, he should have dumped her ass. He should have asked for an annulment. Only, chances are, with him tightly wrapped around her finger and with him already her bitch, even if he knew she had cheated on him during their wedding reception, still in love with her, he would have forgiven her.

Yet with him able to see the real her now, if anyone wanted the definition of a bitch, there'd be a picture of Ruth gloating while goading him in the dictionary. If anyone wanted the definition of a cunt, there'd be a picture of Ruth naked with her legs spread in the dictionary. If anyone wanted the definition of a drunk, there'd be a picture of Ruth surrounded by empty bottles of gin and vermouth in the dictionary. If anyone wanted the definition of a whore, there'd be a picture of Ruth having sex with a young man in the dictionary.

When he married her, just as he truly loved her, adored her, and idolized her, he thought she loved him, adored him, and idolized him too. He thought she was faithful to him but she wasn't. Truth be told, right from the first day of their marriage, she was never faithful to him. She already had a long line of men who knew her intimately and sexually and in the way that Jay didn't know her, never knew her at all.

He knew she liked to drink, who didn't back then, but he didn't know she had a drinking problem. It was too hard to see that she was an alcoholic when he was drinking with her at the time too. Only for every drink he had, she had two. Moreover, when he stopped drinking, she didn't. With her a whore and a drunk, and with her able to hide who and what she was from him for years, she was no good from the start of their 25-year marriage.

Whether he was working teaching college or later traveling the United States and the world, he knew she spent every day that he was gone picking up men at the mall, having sex with them, and getting drunk. While he worked hard building a better life for them, she did her best to tear it all down as quickly as he assembled the necessary pieces for a fruitful marriage and a happy life. A positive man, generally he was happy. With him enjoying the outdoors, he had his hobbies and his art. A negative woman, content to stay at home when not at the mall, generally she was unhappy. Seemingly she had nothing in her life but sex and alcohol.

One day, after they argued, she not only wanted to get back at him but also she wanted to hurt him. She told him about her having sex with young men. While in a drunken rage, she actually confessed to having sex with dozens of men, hundreds of men, and a countless number of men that spanned the 25 years of their marriage and even before, while they dated and were engaged. There were so many men who she allowed to have their wicked sexual way with her body. There were so many pricks she fucked and cocks she sucked that she couldn't even come close to accurately counting the number of men who ejaculated their cum in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass.

Just blurred drunken memories, she didn't even remember the names of most of the men that she fucked and sucked. There were so many men, too many men to remember, especially when she was drunk most of the time. To her, none of her extramarital affairs mattered. To her, nothing in her life mattered. Yet, to him, every extramarital affair mattered. To him, everything that happened in his life, her life, and their lives mattered.

Whether she had the extramarital affair or he had the extramarital affair, every infidelity took more from their marriage until there was nothing left of their marriage but a wedding rings, wedding pictures, and a marriage license. Yet, even with the multitude of men and women who passed through their arms and slept in their beds, the big difference between them was that he was continuing to live and enjoy life while she was slowly killing herself and dying from alcohol. With her pretending that none of what she did mattered, everything she did mattered to her. Only, with her continuing down the path of self-destruction that gathered more shit as she figuratively rolled downhill, she didn't know how to fix it nor how to stop her descent.

A double standard then that still exists and persists today, if she was a man having sex with women, no one would blink an eye but she was a woman having sex with men and that outrageous behavior raised more than just an eyebrow. Unless they were one of the ones having sex with her, that cold, sexual reality, whether they were men or women, raised everyone's righteous indignation. How dare she? How could she? What's wrong with her? Along with the hundreds of others, she told him about all the men she had sex with including Roger on their wedding day and with his friend, Jack, who got her pregnant but she lost the baby, thank God.

Instead of being confined in a hotel room as if he was in a prison cell, even with him dreading having to see Ruth again, he was glad he was on his way home and soon to be sleeping in his own bed. Most times, he was able to ignore his wife as if she wasn't even there. Most days, with him doing his own thing while she did her own thing, he wasn't home. As if they were already separated but living in separate parts of the same house, they had separate lives, different schedules, and even separate bedrooms. Most days, he saw more of his co-workers than he saw of his wife and she saw more of young lovers than she ever saw of him.

As long as he didn't have to see her men, bump into her men, meet her men, and have her extramarital affairs rubbed in his face, in the way she did when she confessed, he no longer cared what Ruth did behind his back. As long as she didn't bring her work home with her and left him the Hell alone, he closed his eyes to his wife's sexual shenanigans and numerous infidelities. To him, if only unofficially, being that they were already separated in mind, spirit, and physicality, they were already divorced. He didn't care who she was with sexually as long as she didn't spend any more of his money that she already threw down the toilet to buy booze, cigarettes, and clothes.

It angered him when she used his money to buy all that she needed to make her look sexier and prettier for someone else. As if he was already divorced from her or as if she had died, with him able to put her on a boat in his mind and sail her far away, he was done with her. He just needed to make it official. Needing to shut down the bank of Jay, he needed to divorce her cheating ass for him to stop her from bleeding him dry.

* * * * *

In hindsight, thinking back on it now, with her giving him plenty of clues, he should have known the type of woman she was. He should have known she was an exhibitionist whore. He should have known she was no good. He should have known she didn't love him and never loved him. With him not part of her list of favorite things, what she loved was young, hard cocks, Marlboro cigarettes, and two olive martinis.

From the first time he went to the mall with her to buy a bikini to wear to a beach party, he should have known she was playing him, sexually teasing him, and erotically enticing him by showing herself to other men. Obviously trying to illicit a sexual response from him, another man would have enjoyed playing her game of voyeurism and exhibitionism but not Jay. Even then with her obviously knowing that most men are voyeurs, Jay didn't know that his wife was an exhibitionist. With her always making her flashing appear accidental, how would he know?

Forget about suspecting she was a whore, he never suspected she was a slut. Whether flashing up skirts of her panties, down blouses of her bra, parading around in her sexy underwear, topless, or even naked, she loved showing bits and pieces of her sexy, shapely body to unsuspecting men. She loved watching their shocked, right place at the right time, reactions to them seeing some part of her that they never expected to see and should never see of another man's woman.

From that moment on, he should have known that she was too much woman for him to handle. From that moment on, he should have known that he was in over his head. Only, he was oblivious to her sexual peccadillos. Totally clueless, he thought she was a good, morally modest woman and a loving wife. He had no idea his wife was not just a slut but a whore.

Unaccustomed to women like her, women who enjoyed teasing young men as much as he later enjoyed having sex with young women, he didn't know how to play her sexy games of tickle, tease, and peekaboo. Unaccustomed to being used and abused by a woman, since he had sex with his mother, with her mantra of never getting mad but getting even, Ruth was the bitch that he never saw coming. With him not as openly honest about his sexual fantasies, always secretive about his sexual desires, he didn't even know how to enjoy her sexy games of voyeurism and exhibitionism. With him not party to and/or a participant in her sexy games of showing men what they all wanted to see but shouldn't see of another man's wife, he quickly became her victim instead of her accomplice.

Until he met Ruth, he had never been with someone who sexually teased him, erotically challenged him, or role played sexual what-if scenarios as fodder to fuel sex. Already armed with his PhD. in physical chemistry, he was a scholar and she was a whore with an appetite for sex and alcohol as big as he had an appetite for knowledge. With his dedication to his studies, devotion to learning chemistry, and his big brain ready to soak up more information, obviously Ruth saw him as being a good provider long before he ever did. What did he know about conniving women who had a secret, self-centered, and self-serving agenda? He was just a nerd.

At a time before he was having sex with college coeds, she was already using him as her personal ATM machine while cheating on him with younger men. Their incompatibility an obvious understatement, with neither having anything in common, the combination couldn't be more clearly disastrously denoted than if he was a monk and she was a stripper. Truly, it wasn't as much that Ruth was a bad woman or that he was a bad man, they were just incompatible. With their marriage combustible, they were just married to the wrong person. As if their marriage was a bad chemical reaction, the wrong formulaic mix, they were deadly poison together.

* * * * *

One of the few times they went anywhere together, Ruth coerced Jay to go to the mall with her to help her pick out a bikini to wear to an upcoming barbeque/pool party. Obviously, she was looking for more than to just buy a sexy, barely there bikini. No doubt hoping to initiate Jay in playing his role as a voyeur while she played her role as an exhibitionist, she was hoping for some sexy fun when using the dressing room curtain as her prop.

"Let's go in here," she said pulling him into a woman's clothing store, one of the last stores that had curtains on the dressing rooms.

Jay looked up at the store sign, 'Ilene's Itty Bitty Bikinis,' and pulled away from his wife.

"Why don't I wait out here? I need to go to Radio Shack anyway," he said. "I'll meet you back here in a few minutes."