Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filled with guilt and sadness, Jay remembered the first time he met her their first year in college. An older woman, he was barely 18-years-old and she was 19-years-old, almost 20-years-old. She was tall, 5'8" and was a shapely 120 pounds. Even though she wasn't an American Indian, with her long, straight, dark, lush hair, the shape of her face, especially the shape of her nose, was reminiscent of a squaw. Back then, she was his squaw and he used to joke with her about that, especially when watching western movies. When watching the Lone Ranger, he'd call her his sidekick, and his Tonto.

* * * * *

With her having a better divorce attorney than he did and with her playing the cheating husband card and able to prove his affairs more than he could prove her affairs, she got his house in the divorce settlement. Yet, that was okay. He was happy to rid his life of her.

Seemingly, even though Ruth got what she wanted, the house and Jay out of her life, the legal end of their marriage was more than just a divorce. It was a punctuation mark that denoted the end of her life. It was just up to her when she'd keel over and die. With her still drinking and now drinking more than ever before, it was only a matter to time before Ruth would drink herself to death.

Five years after he divorced Ruth and was married to his second wife, Julie, his daughter, Kim, found her mother dead at the kitchen table. Even though he was relieved that she was finally and totally out of his life, he was sad. Remembering some of the good times, she wasn't all bad. Who was he kidding? She was a nightmare.

Yet, if he knew what he knew now then, he never would have married her. He never would have subjected himself and his daughter to Ruth but then the daughter he loves would never have been. His daughter was the only good thing that had come from marrying Ruth, the only good thing.

"Rest in peace Ruth. I'm glad you're finally gone," said Jay when tossing a single rose in her open grave.

THE END

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.