Cheating Wife Says How It Will Be

Story Info
Cheat Laying The Law Down.
839 words
2.73
69.1k
31
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHEATING WIFE SAYS HOW IT WILL BE

A cheating wife laying the law down. This is what I want. Please note that this story is our own work, not copied or plagiarised from any source. The genre has been covered many times but we have not seen one like this.

Sophie was very nervous. She'd asked Paul to be back from work early, she had some important things to say, but she was being taken out for dinner tonight, and she didn't want to be late for her date, so she needed to say what had to be said without interruptions.

"I need to talk seriously to you, and I don't want to be side-tracked at all, so please don't say a single word until I have finished what I want to tell you.

"We've been together for a long time now, but you must have noticed in the last few months and weeks, that things are not going right between us. We don't enjoy each other's company as much as we did, and the sex is no longer exciting.

"I won't beat about the bush. I've decided to end our relationship, as it is no longer satisfying my needs. I know we've had some wonderful times together, they were exciting, but I feel that with the passing of time they have become more mundane, and I need to move on. It's not your fault, you have done your best to keep me happy and take me out of myself, but it just doesn't work anymore, and I know it's better to end it now, rather than sink any further into the mediocre and depressing routine that we are drifting into.

"I did love the sex that we had together, but it's no longer exciting and fulfilling, even though, to be honest, recently it has been the only thing keeping us together. So I am not going to waste any more of either of our lives, by trying to persevere with it. I hope we can still be friends, but that is all. I don't want to go out with you, and I definitely don't want to stay in and go to bed with you.

"It's not that your cock isn't nice, and it's definitely a good size. And it isn't as if you're not good at bringing me to orgasm with your fingers, your tongue or your mouth, but that still isn't the same as the big black cock, which I find myself craving all the time. Whenever we are fucking, I can't help thinking how much better it would be if it was that big black cock sliding in and out of me, and pumping me full, and that just leaves me dissatisfied each time.

"Another thing is that I want to have children. I want at least two, and I want to have children with that delightful coffee coloured skin that only interracial sex can give me. I want to start my family very soon, and I'm going to make sure that the next time my pussy is filled with cum, that that cum is full of black seed. Just talking about it is making me wet, and I am going to start working on getting pregnant tonight, after my dinner date. I stopped taking my contraceptive pills a few weeks ago, which is why I've been sucking you off and making you come in my mouth, and why I wouldn't let you come in my pussy during that time.

"I'm sure that you will get over this break up before very long, and find another woman who wants to share your life, and the excitement that a new relationship could bring. Courting her, and seducing her into your bed would be fun, and you know that there are many women who will jump at such a chance, I did, didn't I.

"I've already taken away all the things that were here, that I would want to keep. Anything else that you find you can dump, I won't need them. Please don't try to contact me. I've changed my mobile phone number and my email address, and if you come to my office, I have asked the reception desk staff to refuse to let you in. Please don't try to contact me in any way at all, and don't try to have anyone else intervene on your behalf either. My mind is made up and I am making a completely clean break now.

"Well, I think I have said everything that I wanted to say. I am off now to get ready for my dinner date with my husband. Have a good life and forget all about me. I am going to dedicate myself from here on, to being a faithful and a loving wife, to making my husband as happy as possible for the rest of our lives together, and to providing him with those coffee coloured children that we both want.

"Goodbye Paul."

And with that she walked out of her lover's life.