Cheating Wife, Sister and Me

Story Info
He sleeps with his sister-in-law.
5.1k words
4.39
573.2k
242
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers

My jaw hung open in shock as I watched the video. Bluntly, it felt like someone kicked me in the balls. On the TV was a tape of my wife and brother-in-law. They were fucking. I couldn't believe it! Not only was my wife Sally cheating on me, but also she was doing it with her sister's husband Bob to boot!

My sister-in-law Jane was standing next to me watching my reaction to the tape. She was obviously hurt and angry. She found it hidden in her husband's den only a couple of hours before. As the tape continued, I walked to the bar in the corner of the room and poured two drinks. Jane took one without a word. We watched in silence.

It was obvious Bob worked out a lot, but I was happy to see that all those muscles didn't make his cock any bigger. At least I was better built in that department. Of course, Sally seemed to be enjoying what Bob was doing to her regardless of the size of his equipment.

My wife was athletically built. She went to the gym daily and was always on my case to go to with her, but I never was into that kind of stuff. As I watched, I wondered if it would have made a difference.

Jane went and got herself another drink. I watched her as she went. Jane was ten years younger than Sally and had far more curves than her sister. Her tits were bigger too. I'd watched her mature into a beautiful young woman over the last few years.

She and Bob married two years ago. Sally and I were married far longer and we had three children. Our twentieth anniversary was coming up soon.

"Do you know how long this has been going on?" I asked once the video ended. Sally shook her head.

"It could be years!" she snapped. I shook my head.

"No, this is something recent. Sally has been acting weird for the last month or so and now I know why," I replied.

"My own sister!" Jane said venomously. I shrugged. There was really nothing I could say that was going to make that fact any better.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, visibly shaking with anger.

"I don't know," I sighed. I was still too shocked to think clearly.

"You don't know?" she asked incredulously. I shrugged again.

"Your sister and the kids are down at the shore house this week. They won't be back for a couple of days. Your parents are staying with them. I guess I'm going to give it twenty-four hours before I make any drastic decisions."

"Well, I know what I'm going to do!" Jane snapped. I placed my hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

"Isn't Bob out of town on business this week?"

"Yes," she replied, but added angrily before I could continue, "He's probably fucking someone else right now!"

"I don't think so," I said with a shake of my head.

"What?"

"Look, I know Bob pretty well and he's not the type to fuck around," I said, knowing how silly my words sounded.

"You've got to be kidding," Jane snorted. I shrugged.

"I don't know what happened, but I can't believe Sally and Bob intended what happened."

"It certainly looked intentional on that tape!" Jane cried.

"Has anything been wrong with Bob lately? I know Sally is feeling her age. She just turned thirty-nine and the thought of turning forty next year is really bothering her."

"That's some excuse!"

"I'm not saying it an excuse, but I do think it's part of the reason," I said. Jane looked at me and shook her head, but then she sighed and seemed to calm down a bit.

"We've been trying to have a baby for over a year now with no luck. I know it's bothering Bob," she replied rubbing her temples, but then the momentary calm disappeared and her eyes flashed angrily as she added, "It's bothering me too, but I didn't run off and fuck one of his brothers!"

"You're right," I said, trying to placate her. "But I still think that we should take a day to think before we do anything drastic."

"Fine! You're probably right, but I don't think it will help," she snapped. Her pain and anger were almost too much to bear.

"Why don't you come back tomorrow night and we'll talk," I offered. "By then we'll both have had time to calm down."

Jane didn't look happy, but she nodded in agreement. She pulled the tape out of the VCR and left without another word. I hoped she wouldn't do anything stupid until she calmed down.

I decided to take a shower. I felt somehow dirty. I went into the bathroom, turned on the hot water and looked at myself in the mirror. The room started to fill with steam as I continued to stare into my own eyes. It was going to be a long night and I doubted I would be going to work in the morning.

* * *

Jane was at my house early the next evening. She looked like she hadn't slept any better than I, but at least she seemed a little calmer.

"So, what did you decide?" she asked without preamble. I shrugged.

"Doesn't it bother you?" she asked incredulously.

"Sure it bothers me, but there's not a lot I can do about the past." The truth was that I was more bothered by the feeling of betrayal then by the actual action.

"Do about it? I'm going to leave Bob! You should leave Sally too!" Jane snapped. I shook my head, realizing I had actually made a decision.

"That's not going to happen. Your sister Sally and I have three children. We've spent all of our adult lives together," I sighed, and then added, "I love your sister very much and her fucking Bob isn't going to make that love go away. I'm hurt and I would like to know why she felt the need to cheat on me, but I'm not leaving her." Jane stared at me.

"You're going to forgive her," she said in amazement. I nodded. Jane shook her head as the tears started falling. I pulled her to me in a hug and she sobbed. This went on for quite a while before she could gain control of herself.

"I don't think I can forgive Bob," she finally said.

"Jane, do you really want to leave Bob?" I asked. She hesitated before shaking her head.

"But I can't just let him get away with it," she said forlornly.

"Let's have a drink," I offered. She nodded in agreement.

The first drink was more of a shot than an actual drink. The next one took longer. I excused myself to the bathroom while Jane poured the third round. I came out of the bathroom to find her watching the tape again. I sighed, walked over and turned it off.


"You know, that's not helping," I said. She shrugged. We drank the third round in silence. This time Jane excused herself to the bathroom while I poured the next round. I wasn't drunk yet, but the pain was beginning to recede a little.

Jane came out of the bathroom and walked over to me. I noticed almost immediately that something was different. First, Jane looked liked she'd made a decision. Second, it was impossible not to notice that the first few buttons of her shirt was undone and that she was no longer wearing a bra. I could see her nipples clearly through her blouse.

"Jane, what are you doing?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm going to do the one thing that might make my marriage survive Bob's cheating. I going to fuck you silly," she replied. I thought to argue, but she was already kissing me. Besides, the truth be known, even though I decided to forgive Sally, I was hurting just as bad as Jane. Fucking Jane, wrong or right, would probably help. I doubted it could hurt.

We were out of our clothes in a flash and I was surprised to see that Jane's chest was even bigger than I imagined. My wife Sally's breasts barely filled a B cup. Of course, I always thought that her nice long nipples more than made up for the size.

Yet Jane's rather large chest was a sight to see. She was probably a C cup, but it would definitely be a full C cup. Her nipples weren't as long as her sisters, but they were bigger around. She caught me looking and smiled.

"There all yours," Jane said as she lifted her breasts and squeezed them together. I finished my drink as a shot once again and buried my face between them. Jane reached down and grabbed hold of my dick.

"My, you have a big one!" she said, her desire thick in her voice. I worked my way down to her body, past her stomach and began lashing her pussy lips with my tongue.

She leaned against the nearby wall and held my head with her hands as she moaned. Jane began trembling as soon as I concentrated on her clit. She came suddenly and I had to catch her before she fell. I carried her upstairs to my bedroom.

Jane climbed in, lay down and held her arms out to me. I crawled on top of her and kissed her deeply. The head of my dick found the entrance to her pussy and she gasped.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. She shrugged.

"My sister, your wife, fucked my husband. I think it's only fair that I get to fuck you in her bed. This way I get even with both Bob and Sally at the same time," she replied angrily, but then she smiled and added, "Besides, I can't pass this up after seeing the size of your cock." She then gasped as she used her legs to pull me into her.

"I feel so full!"

I only had three quarters of my dick in her. I pushed again, but she cried out in pain. I tried to stop, but she wouldn't let me. She was gasping in pain and pleasure as she continued to use her legs. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled hard to help get the last couple of inches in.

"Oh my God!" she screamed once I was fully in her. I held still until she got used to the size.

"Do it! Fuck me!" she finally said and that's exactly what I did. I pushed in and out of her slowly at first, but at her urging I was soon slamming into her. She started cumming and didn't stop. I thought she was going to pass out as she screamed out in ecstasy.

"Jane, I'm going to cum!" I cried. She rolled us over and began bouncing on my dick.

"Do it! Fill me with your cum!" she yelled.

"But, you're not on the pill!" I cried back. If anything, that made her bounce harder and I came deep inside her. I filled her pussy with so much of my cum that it dripped down her legs.

We lay still for quite a while with her still on top of me. Finally, she lifted her head and looked at me silently.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she laughed.

"I'm great! At this moment, I don't know whether to leave Bob and never speak to Sally again or whether I should just thank them. You are amazing," she said. I laughed and rolled her off of me.

"Let's go take a shower. I want to worship those tits of yours," I said grabbing her hand. We grabbed our drink glasses, refilled them one last time as we went to the bathroom. We quickly drank our drinks while we waited for the water to regulate. We both laughed as we entered the shower.

I soaped up her tits and spent at least ten minutes rubbing them. She was soaping my cock at the same time. Once my dick was hard again, I slipped behind her, still rubbing her tits. I started kissing her neck as my cock rubbed between her ass cheeks. My dick was still soapy so it slid easily.

While we were kissing, the head of my cock pushed against her ass. She spread her legs and it slipped in seemingly of it's own volition. I gasped and tried to pull away.

"Sorry! It just seemed to fit..." I began, but Jane grinned and pushed back causing a little more of my cock to slide into her ass. I groaned.

"Don't tell me that Sally never let you fuck her there?" she teased.

"No, never," I replied.

"Well, feel free to fuck my ass as hard as you like!" she said and I damn near slammed her into the side of the shower as I shoved my cock deeper.

She held the wall with both hands as her tits hung. At first I played with them, but soon I was holding her hips steady as I rode her ass.

"That's it! Jam that pole up my ass! Split me open!" Jane cried out in pain and pleasure. One of her hands continued to hold the wall while the other moved between her legs.

"Yes!" she cried as I continued to drive my cock deep into her ass. I could feel her ass checks clenching as she worked over her clit. Unable to resist, I shoved my cock all the way in one last time and came. I damn near lifted her off the ground. Jane joined me a moment later.

We stumbled out of the shower and back to the bedroom. The room smelled like sex and we had problems finding a dry spot on the bed. I was barely settled before Jane crawled between my legs and started blowing me.

"You're insatiable!" I said.

"Vengeance is a lot sweeter than I thought it would be," she shrugeed. I shook my head. She was a vindictive bitch, but god was she hot!

Jane wrapped her tits around my dick and jerked me off as soon as I was hard again. She was still doing this when Sally walked in on us.

"Jane! How could you?" Sally cried, but Jane just snorted.

"How could I? You've got to be kidding! Go check out the VCR downstairs. It's the tape Bob made of you and him fucking," Jane said and then sucked my cock down her throat.

"Where are the kids?" I asked uncomfortable. I tried to move, but Jane was having none of it. She wanted Sally to see us together.

"I left them at my parents. I was going to surprise you with a night out alone," she said, obviously in shock.

"Well, I guess the surprise is on you. Did you really expect that no one would ever find the tape Bob made of you two fucking?" Jane said. Sally shook her head.

"Your mistake," Jane said, and then added cruelly, "Well, was it worth it?" Sally burst into tears and ran out of the room. Instead of feeling vindicated, I felt terrible. I pushed Jane away and followed Sally. I caught up to her in the living room. She was watching the video of her and Bob. She looked at me with tear filled eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried between sobs. "It all started out innocently last month. Bob was down because Jane wasn't getting pregnant. We had a few drinks and I don't remember exactly how it happened, but we ended up sleeping together. Can you ever forgive me?" she asked. I started to answer, but Jane came into the room first.

"You believe all that bullshit? That may have been the first time, but what about all the others? She certainly seems to be enjoying the sex in that film," Jane said angrily. Sally turned red in embarrassment.

"It was only twice," she said glumly, knowing that didn't make it sound any better.

"The second time Bob called me and asked me to come over so that we could talk. I was surprised when I got there to find that he had the camera out. He showed me a video of Jane and him playing around. We agreed that we couldn't keep having an affair, but Bob wanted a video to remember our time together."

"And you just couldn't deny him?" Jane asked snidely.

"I planned on!" Sally began, but then added softly, "But the video of you two together really turned me on. I'd never seen a porn film and watching my own sister involved in one really got to me."

"You got turned on watching me?" Jane asked incredulously. Sally refused to look at either one of us, but she nodded. I shook my head. I was amazed at what Sally was saying.

"Jane, Sally and I married early in life. It only makes sense that she would wonder what she missed out by marrying me so young. I've wondered myself."

"Did you cheat on her?" Jane asked. I shook my head.

"Not until today," I replied. Sally became even more miserable.

"I really am sorry! I love you very much and don't want to lose you," Sally said. I smiled despite the situation. My biggest fear was that Sally didn't still love me. Now I knew she did.

"You won't. I wish you had talked to me before going off on your own. We might have done something together."

"Together?" she asked. She sounded a bit stunned.

"Sure. Sally, I have my own fantasies that I'd like to fulfill. I just never brought them up because you seemed so old fashioned I thought you would be angry. I didn't want to lose you."

"Really?" she asked, her despair starting to be replaced with hope. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply in reply.

"So you'd let another man fuck your wife?" Jane asked in amazement. I shrugged and smiled.

"I don't have a problem with Sally fucking someone else, just as long as I'm there and she comes home with me."

"Amazing," Jane said, not sure what else to say.

"Jane, for what it's worth, Bob told me that I was the only woman he ever cheated on you with. I believe him. Bob does love you," Sally said, still holding me. Jane just shook her head.

I pulled Sally back into a kiss. I was still naked, but Sally was fully dressed. I started removing her clothes. She quickly started helping me.

"Hey, what about me?" Jane asked. Sally looked at me as if asking permission. I nodded, not sure where this was going. My wife looked at her sister and grinned.

"Jane, you're welcome to join us," she offered. "I told you, I really enjoyed watching you fuck Bob. I think watching you and my husband together would be a blast!" I should have been as stunned as Jane looked, but I was too turned on by the woman I married.

Sally and I didn't wait for Jane's reply. I carried Sally to our bedroom and threw her facedown on the bed. She complained about the smell and the fact that the sheets were already used, but she stopped complaining when I pushed my cock into her pussy. I held her hips as I pushed in and out.

"That's it, fuck me baby!" she cried. Sally never talked dirty during sex before. I had a feeling that I was in for a hell of a ride. We were really going at it when I was surprised to feel a hand on my balls.

"So you decided to join us," I said to Jane. She shrugged, smiled and kissed me.

"I'm not about to pass up the chance to fuck that cock of yours again," she said when the kiss was done. She then smacked Sally ass hard. Sally yelped.

"Besides, I still haven't punished this slut for fucking my husband," she said just before adding another slap.

"Hey! Cut that out," I snapped. I loved Sally and didn't want to see her hurt.

"It's okay! I deserve it," Sally said, surprising me, but I think Jane expected it.

"So big sister, you like it rough," Jane said knowingly as she twisted one of Sally's nipples none to gently. Sally screamed out in pain and pleasure. I thought to intervene, but Sally started cumming and I had to shrug to myself. This would definitely be worth exploring later.

Jane pulled me away and mounted my cock. It took a few minutes but soon she was bouncing on my cock once again. I was close to cumming when Sally finally recovered from her orgasm. She gave me a juicy kiss before grabbing the base on my cock.

"Hey, stop that you're breaking my rhythm!" Jane complained. Sally smiled, removed her hand and pulled Jane into a kiss. The kiss was long and wet, but when they broke apart, Jane continued to complain.

"Dyke bitch!" she yelled, honestly surprised by Sally's action. My wife just smiled.

"I told you that watching you turned me on. What did you expect would happen in you joined us?" Sally replied, and then reached down and rubbed Jane's clit. Jane started panting hard.

"I don't like women! Get your hand out of there!" she demanded, but Jane didn't do anything to make Sally stop.

"I've never been with a woman before. I'm guessing that neither have you. How do you know you won't like it?" Sally asked.

"But I'm your sister!" Jane cried. Sally ignored her.

"I wonder if that mouth of yours is useful for anything other than bitching," Sally replied, and then kissed her younger sister again.

"Wow! Sally that's really hot! I wish I had known years ago that you were into women," I said with a grin. Sally shrugged.

"Who knew? I never really thought about it until I saw the video," she said before bending forward and sucking one of Jane's nipples. Jane screamed and started cumming.

I tried to hold out, but I blew my load deep into her pussy. Jane surprised us both when she grabbed her sister by the hair and pulled her mouth to hers while in the middle of her orgasm.

Sally took my dick in her mouth and cleaned it once we were done cumming.

"That's gross! His cock has my pussy juice all over it," Jane said with a grimace. Sally smiled and pushed her sister onto her back. She climbed up and sat down on Jane's tits. Her pussy was only inches away from Jane's mouth. Jane fought for a moment, but Sally was stronger and was already on top of her sister.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers
12