Chechen Diva in Hollywood

Story Info
Chechen Muslim actress dates Black American director.
3.1k words
1.83
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"Super Shark Versus Alien T-Rex, that's the title of the frigging movie?" Zulai Basayev said, aghast. The Chechen-born actress resisted the urge to grab her agent by the neck, and sighed deeply. The agent in question, a mustachioed, bald-headed little man named Nikolai, seemed unusually happy as he presented her with a copy of the script, courtesy of Director Alan White.

Alan White worked for the tongue-in-cheek horror/science fiction movie studio known as The Asylum, the force behind the cult classic Sharknado and movies with the word Super Gator in the title. That's what I get for openly criticizing the Russian government, Zulai thought, and she shook her head and closed her eyes, hard.

When the leader of the free world was a handsome Black gentleman from Chicago, Zulai Basayev had been one of his staunchest supporters. At the time, Zulai was all over the place, appearing in TV series like Arrow and The Walking Dead, and she even had an uncredited cameo in Jurassic World. Of course, Zulai went the extra-mile of criticising the leader of Russia, her former home. That's when Zulai got Blacklisted in Hollywood...

Overnight, Zulai became a pariah in Hollywood, which is weird because lots of Hollywood liberal types criticized dictators around the world as well as ultra-conservative American politicians. George Clooney was a famous example of this, yet nothing ever happened to him. Life is unfair, Zulai remembered thinking as her stock plummeted in Hollywood...

Once upon a time, the very idea of appearing in a movie made by The Asylum would have been revolting to Zulai Basayev. How times have changed. Zulai recalled watching those really bad movies on the Sci-Fi Channel, sorry, the Syfy Channel, and laughing at the really bad acting, and cheesy special effects.

The Asylum cranked out movies that were gory, camp, and full of sexuality and PG-level violence. They pitted man, or more often, woman, against alien, creature or monster in ridiculous setings. Most of the movies revolved around college students or tourists on the beach or someplace that looked fun, and encountering a monster or some kind of science experiment gone wrong, and chaos ensues.

Inevitably, the leader of the students or vacationing bozos, a hot blonde chick, teams up with a handsome, macho guy with a gun fetish to take down the alien, the demon or the monster. That was the plot of ninety percent of those really bad Saturday night movies on the Syfy Channel. Zulai would watch them during her college years, in her bathrobe, shaking her head at the over-the-top acting. Movies so bad they were...kind of good?

"I've acted in James Bond movies for crying out loud ( a brief cameo as a pretty gal who smiles at Pierce Brosnan in Golden Eye ), this can't be happening to me," Zulai protested, and Nikolai grimaced, bracing himself. When his long-time client launched into one of those woe-is-me tirades, he knew from experience that she'd be at it for a while...

"Zulai, my dear, they're offering you one point seven million dollars U.S. for the movie," Nikolai said, and from the abrupt change in Zulai's facial experession and demeanor, the little man realized that perhaps he should have led with that. Cash-strapped, and no longer a household name in Hollywood, the beautiful, aging Zulai Basayev could certainly use the money...

"Hmm, perhaps you should have told me that first," Zulai said, glowering at Nikolai, who smiled sheepishly. Zulai sat down on the couch, and all but snatched the script from Nikolai. The movie itself didn't matter, for she knew she would do it. There were foreclosure notices on her half-a-million dollar home in Malibu, California, and Zulai knew that a million plus would definitely come in handy...

"Yes, you're right, Zulai, splendid, I shall inform the studio and the director that we're in alignment," Nicolai said, and Zulai grinned, then gently patted him on his bald head, something he absolutely hated. I am not your pet, Nikolai thought, and he stood before Zulai, all five-foot-six and a hundred and twenty nine pounds of him, furious.

"Come on, Nikolai, you know I would be lost without you," Zulai said, and she grabbed him and gave him a hug, squishing his face between her silicone-enhanced breasts. Nikolai hugged his mistress, no, ahem, his client, and felt his anger and frustration melt like ice in the sun. Zulai knew how to make him forgive her...

"Alright, Zulai, you are dear to me too, please, show up on time on the set and do as the director says, the movie should take only a month to film, do it for both our sakes," Nikolai said, sighing, and Zulai grinned. She was already seeing major dollar signs. The past couple of years hadn't been kind to Zulai, to say the very least...

Zulai recalled the humiliation she felt when she auditioned for the part of iconic actor Tom Hardy's love interest in the superhero movie Venom, only to be told that she was too old and too Eastern European for the role. Said role eventually went to Michelle Williams. Never mind that she was only a few years younger than the film star himself. That's simply the way Hollywood works, Zulai thought bitterly.

Zulai Basayev recalled her old life in the City of Grozny, Capital of Chechnya. She was born to a Chechen Muslim father and a Dagestani mother. Zulai would have led a perfectly ordinary life, if it weren't for her talents in art and music. Zulai went to study at university in Moscow, and during her first year, she was discovered by Russian-American movie director Alexander Garkin. It was a moment that changed her life...

Zulai Basayev, the daughter of a staunch Chechen Muslim Imam, was taken to Los Angeles, California, where, against her father's wishes, she became a model and later a controversial Hollywood actress. At the age of twenty three, after appearing in seven movies, with various degrees of success, Zulai married filmmaker Alexander Garkin.

The marriage, like many in Hollywood, did not last. Zulai Basayev was twenty five and Alexander Garkin was fifty four. He'd already been married twice and had a 20-year-old son, Alexander Garkin Jr. Zulai thought she knew Alexander Garkin but she was not ready for his lavish lifestyle, his womanizing, and his control-freak ways. A swift and inevitable divorce followed, nineteen months later...

"This is my second act," Zulai told herself, and she went to get ready. A quick shower later, Zulai left her Malibu mansion, and did a little therapeutic shopping, then headed to the Los Angeles office of Marshall, Ryerson & Mathers LLP, the attorneys representing The Asylum. With the contract signed, sealed and delivered, Zulai confirmed with her bank that the funds had been wired, and then reported to the set.

Director Alan White, a tall, burly and dark-skinned, bald-headed, bespectacled African American gentleman, had been working in the film industry for almost three decades. He played college football at Ohio State University, and became an actor after graduation, when his NFL dreams didn't pan out. The logical step, it would seem.

During the 1980s and early 1990s, in the vein of Wesley Snipes, Carl Weathers, Billy Blanks and many others, Alan White did the whole action hero thing. He was the good-looking, muscular Black guy on television, kicking ass, taking names and banging hot women. There was actually a market for Black male action stars in those days.

At the age of forty seven, after many years of working as an actor, Alan White sought to become a movie director. He approaches the good folks of Warner Brothers, Metro Goldwyn Meyer, Twenty-First Century Fox, MCA Universal, and even the late, great Amblin Entertainment, but none would hire him. The guys and gals at The Asylum were big fans of Alan White, and offered him a job as a director. That's how a legend was born.

Alan White did what no one at The Asylum had ever been able to do, make successful movies using racially diverse casts. This made him something of a maverick. He cast openly lesbian former WNBA star Barbara Johnson-Roark, a dead ringer for Tennis legend Serena Williams, in a movie called Jungle Huntress Versus Killer Androids.

Said movie made forty eight million dollars in a limited release at select theaters nationwide, and all of a sudden, Alan White became the golden dude at The Asylum. Not bad, considering they only gave him a five-million-dollar budget to work with. The studio paid their star eight hundred thousand dollars.

Alan White noticed the success of the movie Wonder Woman, and shows like iZombie and Supergirl, he felt the world was ready for the female action hero. Alan wanted to cast one of his favorite actresses, Zulai Basayev of Chechnya, in the lead role of his next picture, Super Shark Versus Alien T-Rex. It was to be his crowning achievement.

When Zulai Basayev strode into his office at The Asylum, Alan White was speechless. Decked out in a Black leather jacket over a red tank top, Black leather pants and boots, the forty-something Chechen-American actress looked stunning. Like a taller, sexier and curvier version of Pam Anderson. Oh mama, she looks hot, Alan White thought, amazed.

"Hello Mr. White, I'm Zulai, reporting for duty," the tall blonde gal said, flashing the director a smile. Alan White looked at Zulai Basayev the way a hungry man looks at fast food. Like a lot of men of the, ahem, African American persuasion, he simply couldn't resist tall blonde gals. This is going to be a piece of cake, Zulai thought, amused.

"Oh yes, Zulai, thank you for coming, I'm Alan White, as you already know, please, come in, let's talk," the director said, behaving around Zulai as though he were a college frat guy hollering at the head cheerleader. Zulai sat down inside Alan White's nice, tastefully decorated office, and took a measure of the man.

"Why do you want me in your movie?" Zulai asked, an amused look in her lovely blue eyes, and Alan White took a deep breath, smiled and nodded. As Zulai crossed her long, sexy legs and leaned back in her chair, Alan White explained his view of the world to her, and where exactly she fit into his vision for his upcoming movie.

"Zulai, to me you're a gorgeous and talented woman who doesn't get her dues, Hollywood is sexist, strong and beautiful actresses like Linda Fiorentino, whom I loved in Dogma, and Michelle Pfeiffer, can't get work because they're considered old, but guys like Liam Neeson get to make the Taken series, and Keanu Reeves made a comeback with John Wick," Alan White said, speaking with passion.

As Zulai listened to Alan White, it occurred to her that he was absolutely right. Seriously, if men like Keanu Reeves, Liam Neeson and even Denzel, with his Equalizer series, were doing the action hero thing in their latter years, why shouldn't women do the same? Zulai looked at Alan White, and smiled. I've misjudged this man, he isn't a fool and has good ideas, and he's not bad-looking either, Zulai thought.

"Mr. White, I happen to agree, Hollywood is dealing ladies like me a rough hand and we must correct that, I look forward to working with you," Zulai said excitedly, and she shook his hand firmly. Alan White smiled and shook Zulai's hand excitedly. To him, Zulai was like a Chechen Muslim version of his idol, actress Lucy Lawless from Xena Warrior Princess. He looked forward to working with her.

"Call me Alan, Zulai, and trust me, we're going to change the world," Alan White said, laughing heartily. Zulai smiled and flashed him a seductive little wink. Actress and director continued their talk over dinner, and discussed their vision of a brave new world where beautiful ladies of a certain age would appear in movies and kick ass just like the men did. The dawn of a new era, Zulai thought excitedly.

The movie Super Shark Versus Alien T-Rex began filming on the California coastline. In the storyline, a small-town sheriff named Nancy Blake, played by Zulai Basayev, happened to be on duty when an alien ship landed, and they used advanced machinery to trigger genetic mutations in the local wildlife, turning a common lizard into an alien version of the T-Rex, and a great White shark into the extinct Megalodon.

Sheriff Nancy Blake, along with her former lover Don Jackson, the Mayor of the fictional town of Redding Hills, played by none other than Alan White, in a clever cameo, dealt with the threat. The two of them butted heads while the body count mounted around them, eventually joining forces with the local military to take out the two duelling monsters. Not a bad storyline, as far as The Asylum was concerned...

"First day of shooting was great," Zulai said to Alan, as they left the set, following sixteen hours of filming. Alan thanked the lighting, camera people, producers, key grips, photographers, editors and others for their hard work, and sent them home. He had a talk to his accountant and a visiting studio executive, and then went back to his star.

"You were outstanding," Alan said, and he smiled at Zulai, and offered her his hand to shake. Zulai looked at Alan's hand, batted it away and smiled, then drew closer to him. Something about this friendly, easy-going nerd, housed in the body of a college football player turned action movie star turned movie director, actually turned Zulai on.

"You are amazing," Zulai said, and then she took Alan's face into her hands and kissed him. Alan seemed honestly puzzled, but kissed her back. Zulai stuck her tongue down Alan's throat, and he genrly pulled her into his arms. Now we're cooking, Zulai thought, and when they finally came up for air, she looked into Alan's eyes. The brother was smiling shyly, and she knew she had him wrapped around her little finger.

Zulai Basayev has made a study of the male of the human species, and knows how to use her keen mind and wanton sexuality to get what she wants from them. Alan White, who never married but had a son named Jason by Eliza Monroe, a White lady whom he met while in college, seemed like a lonely man. Zulai knew exactly how to cure that...

"You're unlike any woman I've ever known," Alan said to Zulai as they lay in bed together, later that night. Zulai smiled at Alan, who feasted his eyes on her tall, curvy body. With her alabaster skin, strawberry blonde hair and frosty blue eyes, Zulai was quite simply alluring, and damn well knew it. Alan fed her spoonefuls of ice cream, and looked at her adoringly.

"Hmm, you flatter me, handsome," Zulai said, and she stuck out her tongue at Alan, then let some ice cream fall between her breasts. Alan got the frigging hint and proceeded to lick the ice cream off her tits, and then he sucked on her nipples. Zulai sighed happily, and nudged Alan's head downward, where she needed him the most.

"You're going to love this babe, just relax," Alan said, and he inhaled Zulai's feminine scent, then buried his face between her creamy White legs. Zulai stretched luxuriously on the bed, and closed her eyes as Alan went to work on her. Zulai sighed happily as Alan sucked on her clitoris, and thrust two fingers inside her wet pussy. It's been so long, Zulai thought.

One thing Zulai had grown to love about the United States of America after living there for many years was the people's openness about sex. In Zulai's hometown of Grozny, Chechnya, men and women kept apart from each other unless married, due to Islamic social norms. Zulai had become something of a sensualist since moving to the West, and a man like Alan was just what she needed...

"Don't stop," Zulai squealed, squirming on the bed as Alan ate her pussy like a hungry man. Alan teased Zulai by flicking his tongue over her clitoris then sucking on it, and worked four fingers inside her pussy. She cried out his name, hapless in a most wonderful way as he worked his magic. Alan had what Zulai needed and the brother wasn't afraid to use it...

"Hell yeah," Alan said, as he showed Zulai what he was made of. As the lady demanded, he didn't slow down. After coaxing an orgasm or two out of her, Alan put the smiling, horny Zulai on all fours and admired her big, beautiful ass. Alabaster booty does it for me, Alan thought with a smile as he smacked Zulai's ass, and she turned around and purred like a kitten.

"Beat that pussy up," Zulai said, and she laughed and shook her big ass for Alan, knowing the effect it would have on him. The brothers love my derriere, Zulai thought, both wryly amused and incredibly horny. Alan stroked his long, hard dick, and rubbed it against Zulai's big beautiful ass. The things he was going to do to that ass...

"Grind against me," Alan said, and he gripped Zulai's hips for emphasis. The blonde gal laughed and did just that, giving him a great visual to work with as he got ready to fuck her. With a swift thrust he entered her, and smiled satisfactorily. Been wanting to hit that ass ever since I saw her in Lethal Siberian Beauty, Alan thought as he rammed his dick into Zulai, who moaned softly.

Zulai hadn't lacked for lovers since her stock started to plummet in Hollywood, but Alan White was one of a kind. The burly, dark-skinned stud fucked her with the energy and raw virility of a much younger man, much to her amazement. As Alan pounded his way into her pussy, Zulai relaxed and enjoyed. Just what I need, Zulai thought happily, grinding against Alan as his hard dick filled her pussy.

"Hmm, that was great," Zulai said to Alan, lying next to him in bed, her right hand on his chest and an unlit cigarette in her left hand. Like a lot of Americans these days, Alan had something against smoking indoors. Zulai could never get used to that, not even after living in the U.S. for many years. Back in Europe, smoking anywhere wasn't a big deal...

"Yes, you take direction rather well," Alan said, and he laughed. Zulai didn't find it funny, but smiled anyway. Zulai specializes in highly passionate, and ultimately kind of destructive trysts. For her, Alan was just a means to an end. She'd work the movie, make her money and then move on. Still, Alan was good in bed, so, if he played his cards right, Zulai might keep him around for a while longer. The secret of my success, Zulai thought with a smile.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers