Chechen Muslim Dykes

Story Info
Chechen Muslim lesbian seduces curvy Haitian tomboy.
2.6k words
2.4
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

At first, Kayla Monpoint didn't know what to make of her new roommate. The Cadmus College campus, located in the heart of Greenwich, Connecticut, attracted its fair share of international students, but none of them were anything like Mona Yandarbiyev, the Eastern European Muslim woman with whom she found herself sharing a two-bedroom apartment. The new gal would take some getting used to, that's for damn sure.

"Salaam, sister, I'm Mona, I'm originally from Grozny, Chechen Republic," the six-foot-tall, slender, pale-skinned, Hijab-wearing young woman said to Kayla, on the very day that they met. After a brief hesitation, Kayla returned Mona's smile, and then shook her hand. While Mona spoke, Kayla noticed that she had an accent which she didn't recognize.

Growing up in the City of Hartford, Connecticut, Kayla had met her fair share of foreigners, but Mona was in a category by herself. It wasn't just the fact that this tall young white woman was wearing Arabic-style clothing, complete with a headscarf that hid her hair, and that she had a weird habit of staring right into Kayla's eyes. Mona Yandarbiyev was absolutely, positively weird...

"Cool, I'm Kayla, where exactly is Grozny?" replied the young Haitian-American woman, speaking candidly. Mona then launched into a lengthy explanation of Chechen Muslim politics and geography, and her people's ongoing issues with the Russian Federation. Kayla, who hadn't wanted to know about any of that, smiled politely, wondering if Mona, the Chechen motor-mouth, had an off button. Living with this chick is going to be interesting, Kayla thought, amused.

Fortunately, the two young women, different as they were, seemed to get along just fine. As it turns out, Mona was very devoted to her Islamic faith, praying five times a day and never venturing beyond their apartment without having the Hijab on her head, concealing her long, curly dark hair. Not my cup of tea but it's your life, Kayla thought, watching Mona Yandarbiyev do her thing.

Kayla, the Hartford-born daughter of immigrants originally from the Cap-Haitien region of the island of Haiti, once went on a trip to the City of Montreal, Quebec, to visit her extended family. While walking around the City of Montreal with her cousins Marie and Jessica, Kayla saw a lot of Muslims in traditional attire, from bearded men in robes that resembled what the Jedi wore in Star Wars to ladies in long dresses and Hijabs.

For the most part, the Muslims that Kayla remembered seeing in the City of Montreal were African, Arab or South Asian. Mona was the first white Muslim that Kayla had ever met, that's for damn sure. Religion had never been Kayla's thing, although her old-fashioned parents, Louis and Gina Monpoint made her attend Holy Trinity of the Apostles for most of her life. Growing up in the largest black church in all of Hartford, Connecticut, Kayla Monpoint felt like an odd duck.

"You can't be a good Haitian Christian gal and openly like other girls," said Rina Lucien, the young woman whom Kayla considered her best friend, the night she confessed her true feelings. The two young women had been hanging out at Dunn's River, a chic Caribbean restaurant frequented by Haitians, Jamaicans and others in the City of Hartford. Dunn's had long been one of Kayla and Rina's favorite hangouts after church.

"Kayla, don't you think I know that? I can't help it, when I see a pretty girl, I feel things," Kayla replied, and Rina sighed, and then hastily changed the subject. The two of them had known each other for a very long time. They'd even fooled around a few times, but to Rina, that' s all it was, just fooling around. Rina always had a boyfriend, even though she made out ( and more ) with her best friend Kayla, and lots of other girls.

Standing five-foot-eleven, athletic, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin, almond-shaped golden brown eyes and a stylish Afro, Kayla Monpoint didn't "look" lesbian, but she definitely was. Sure, Kayla had always been interested in non-stereotypically female things, such as football, boxing, and MMA. Also, she wanted to study civil engineering in college, a decidedly male-dominated major. Kayla still considered herself a normal gal, thank you very much.

Kayla Monpoint didn't subscribe to labels such as butch, tomboyish, femme or girly. She was simply her own woman. Kayla had a fondness for African-style clothing, and was very feminine and Afrocentric. Kayla idolized black female icons like Tennis legend Serena Williams, WNBA legend Lisa Leslie, Hollywood actress Angela Bassett, and famed attorney/politician Kamala Harris.

"Kayla, you and I have had fun, and I like you, a lot, but trust me, if you go in parade mode with this dyke shit, we can't hang no more," Rina replied, while sipping her Pepsi. Kayla looked at Rina and nodded, and just like that, the two young women talked about the road trip they would take with their friends and the experiences that awaited them at their respective colleges in the fall.

Rina Lucien opted to remain in the City of Hartford, having gotten accepted at Hartford University, while Kayla Monpoint decided to stretch her wings. She went to Cadmus College in Greenwich, about seventy one miles from metropolitan Hartford, for many reasons. First and foremost, Kayla wanted to be on her own. Second of all, she was tired of her parents begging her to attend Christian counseling sessions to "cure" her lesbian feelings. Thanks but no thanks, as far as Kayla was concerned.

"You are very beautiful," Mona said to Kayla one evening, as the young woman was getting ready to go out. Decked out in a black leather jacket, red tank top, black leather skirt and black leather boots, Kayla looked mighty fly. She was meeting with her new friends Rosita Perez and Clarice Jacobson at Studio 338, one of the biggest night clubs in all of Greenwich.

"Um, thanks, hope to meet a cutie or two tonight," Kayla replied, and she looked at her roommate, who definitely didn't look like she was going to go out. Clad in a long-sleeved blue T-shirt, dark blue sweatpants and dark gray socks with holes in them, her long dark hair sans hijab for a chance, Mona looked like the very definition of a homebody.

"Kayla, you, um, you like girls, yes?" Mona asked shyly, and Kayla paused at the door, wondering where Mona was going with this. We've been roommates for three months and this chick has seen me kiss girls, and now she reacts, Kayla thought, both wryly amused and annoyed by Mona's sheer naivety. Mona looked into Kayla's eyes and smiled, and for some reason, this irked Kayla even more.

"Yes, Mona, we've been over this, I am a lesbian, I like women," Kayla replied, shaking her head and wondering why she was bothering to explain herself to Miss Chechnya. She'd gotten a text from Rosita who was driving, with Clarice in the car. This foreign bitch better not make me late, Studio 338 is definitely popping on a Friday night, Kayla thought.

Kayla was really looking forward to a night out with Rosita and Clarice. The three young women met in Women's And Gender Studies, during an assignment on lesbians in the U.S. military, a group project assigned to them by their brilliant ( and male ) feminist professor Jonathan Dwyer. As it turns out, Kayla's new friends Rosita and Clarice were also queer and single in the city...

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Mona asked, rising from the couch, until she was mere inches from Kayla. Way closer than Kayla considered socially acceptable. Even in the Haitian immigrant community, where people were usually loud, affectionate and touchy, people usually gave you breathing space while talking to you. You're too close for comfort, lady, Kayla thought, peeved by Mona's breach of her personal space.

"No I don't have a girlfriend, Mona, I'm hoping to change that, that's why I go clubbing," Kayla retorted, with a casual shrug. Mona smiled, and drew even closer to her. Kayla looked into Mona's emerald eyes, and for reasons unknown to her in that specific moment, and even after, her heart skipped a beat. That's when Mona grabbed Kayla, and did something most unexpected.

"I'd like to apply for that position seeing as it's apparently still open," Mona said, smiling, when Kayla finally caught her breath, after a heart-stopping kiss. Kayla blinked and stared at Mona like she had two heads, not believing what just happened. The tall Chechen gal simply grabbed her, pressed her against the door, and kissed her quite passionately.

"Um, okay, um, what just happened? You just kissed me," Kayla asked, and she stood there, aghast, flustered by this most unexpected gesture on the part of Mona, her usually shy, conservative roommate. Mona stood there, smiling confidently, and then she put her arms around Kayla, who hesitated, then brushed her off. Mona stopped moving, but didn't stop smiling. Seemingly puzzled, Mona looked at Kayla expectantly.

"Yes, Kayla, I did just kiss you, and your lips are sweet," Mona said confidently, and Kayla actually blushed. In Kayla's purse, her phone buzzed, and in the back of her mind, she knew that her friends Rosita and Clarice were there, waiting in the apartment building parking lot. She should leave and go meet them, but all of a sudden, a night of clubbing was the furthest thing from her mind...

"The rest of me is even sweeter," Kayla heard herself say as she looked into Mona's eyes, and the two young women stood there, smiling. Without another word, they embraced and kissed once more, then, the homebody and the outdoorsy gal tumbled into bed together. After playfully wrestling, they began making love, tossing aside all doubts and boundaries, and simply going with the flow...

Mona Yandarbiyev had known two things from the first time she laid eyes on Kayla Monpoint. The first is the fact that Kayla is an exceptionally beautiful woman, one who reminded Mona of her former crush, Mel B. from The Spice Girls, only curvier. The second thing is, well, a certain feeling. What women who love women sense ( or don't sense ) when they look into another woman's eyes. You're just like me, Mona remembered thinking upon meeting Kayla.

"Hmm, your body is sweet," Mona said to Kayla, as they lay in bed together, stark naked. Kayla nodded and kissed Mona's lips while caressing her erect nipples. Kayla purred like a kitten, and then continued working her magic on Mona. Mona giggled as Kayla licked her belly button, then spread her thighs, going downtown, as they say in the West.

"You're not so bad yourself," Kayla murmured as she buried her face between Mona's thighs, and the young Chechen Muslim gal sighed happily as her new lover began pleasuring her. Mona sucked on Kayla's clitoris, and thrust two fingers into her pussy, twisting them this way and that. Mona squirmed, loving what Kayla was doing to her. The Haitian-American gal was most definitely something else...

"Hmm, yes, Kayla, just like that," Mona squealed, as Kayla worked three fingers inside her pussy while teasing her clitoris with his tongue. Mona leaned back, and closed her eyes as Kayla brought her intense pleasure the likes of which she'd been denying herself since she left Grozny. At last, all the tension that Mona had been feeling melted away, and she relaxed, enjoying herself as Kayla worked her magic...

"Make some noise, Mona," Kayla teased, as she worked her entire fist into Mona's pussy, and just let it rest in there for a while. Mona's wet, slick vaginal walls were practically pulsating around Kayla's fist, and Kayla grinned, looking up into Mona's beautiful face, which was contorted with concentration. Mona's eyes snapped open and she looked at Kayla, her face flush with bewilderment.

"Oh fuck, it hurts but feels good," Mona squealed, and Kayla laughed, and twisted her fist around inside of her, causing Mona to squirm, then shudder violently. Looking right into Mona's eyes, Kayla searched for...it. The moment of truth, when a woman finds herself on the verge of orgasm. Mona's eyes looked moist, her lips trembled, and her whole body quivered. That's when Kayla knew that she had the other woman right where she wanted her...

"Cum for me," Kayla said, grinning wildly as Mona, orgasmic, screamed like a woman possessed. Much later, Kayla gathered a spent but glowing Mona in her arms, and Mona kept looking at her, amazed at the curvaceous Afro-Caribbean Amazonian beauty who'd just brought her such astonishing pleasure. Mona simply could not believe what she'd just experienced, and she gazed at Kayla with wonder and gratitude...

"Krasivyy tsevetok, beautiful flower, you're one of a kind," Mona said, smiling, and she took Kayla's face in her hands and kissed her. Kayla didn't speak any Russian or Chechen or whatever, but she nevertheless understood what Mona meant. She kissed her lover back, and as the night rolled on, the two of them continued exploring one another.

"Hmm, go for it," Kayla said, as she got on all fours, and shook her big beautiful bottom for her lover. Mona came up behind Kayla, and admired the curvy, dark-skinned beauty's thick, gorgeous ass. Mona kissed Kayla's big bum and playfully smacked it, then went to work on her. Kayla let out a happy sigh as Mona began eating her pussy from behind.

"Hmm, Kayla, your vlagalishche ( vagina ) tastes wonderful, but your bol'shoy prikladom ( big butt ) is magnificent," Mona paused to say, in between licks of Kayla's pussy. Kayla nodded, and Mona smacked her big butt before she resumed eating her pussy. While eating Kayla from behind, Mona slid a finger into her butt, and Kayla gasped.

"Oh nice," Kayla sighed, and Mona, seeing that she liked what she was doing, continued. Flicking her tongue over Kayla's clitoris, Mona worked a second finger into her asshole. Kayla moaned deeply, loving the intrusion in her backdoor, and Mona continued working her over, loving the way the other woman tasted down below.

"Now you cum for me," Mona said, and she didn't let up until Kayla cried out, orgasmic, and the Chechen Muslim woman smiled as she tasted hot girly cum which squirted all over her face. Kayla shuddered violently as Mona held onto her, licking, teasing and tasting her. Kayla was like putty in Mona's hands, and the other woman tormented her with her tongue and fingers until Kayla admitted that she had enough.

"Fuck, that was awesome," Kayla said, lying on the bed, as Mona lay on top of her, their curvy bodies pressed against one another. Mona kissed Kayla's lips, and then rolled off of her. The two young women lay side by side on the bed, their nubile bodies covered with sweat, and the whole room reeking of their juices. The smell of sex filled the air, and Mona and Kayla exchanged a smile.

"See, Kayla? Bet you can't find a gal like me in the clubs," Mona said, and she flashed Kayla a fearless, mischievous smile. Kayla stroked her chin and appeared to be mulling things over, then she smiled and playfully tickled Mona's ribs. Mona, who hadn't been expecting that, gasped, and a laughing Kayla climbed on top of her, hastily straddling her.

"Fuck the clubs, and while we're at it, fuck me," Kayla said, sitting astride Mona, and looking at her new lover with a coy, yet defiant smile. Mona looked up at the beautiful, curvaceous woman who sat astride her, and smiled, then playfully smacked Mona's big around ass. With passion guiding their actions and tossing the boundaries of race, religion and culture aside, Mona and Kayla resumed making hot, kinky, passionate love.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers