Chechen Muslim Heroine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Frigging tease," Rashid said, shaking his head. Rising from the couch, he went to her, and Maaret pretended to run from him, and he pounced after her. Playfully they wrestled, and somehow ended up on the carpet. Rashid pinned Maaret down, and she lay there, a coy smile on her lovely face. Rashid saw the promise of lust and danger in that smile, and something more...

"What are you waiting for, an invitation?" Maaret asked, licking her lips and flexing her sexy legs for emphasis. Rashid held his breath, astonished by how beautiful and tempting Maaret looked. Once more they kissed, and then, just like that, this most unique twosome began making love. About damn time, Maaret thought as Rashid stuck his tongue down her throat and began undressing her...

"Maaret, it may be haram for me to say this but you're truly divine," Rashid whispered, as he finally beheld her in all of her beauty. Five-foot-eight, curvy, or downright chubby, with wide hips, her thick legs, and that big, pale, round ass, Maaret wasn't the west's idea of beauty, but to Rashid she looked glorious. This proud son of East-Central Africa was genetically designed to worship curvy women with big beautiful bottoms...

"Well, thank you, lover, now worship me good and proper," Maaret said, grinning, and Rashid kissed her lips, and caressed her breasts. As her lover took her to the edge of passion, exploring her curvaceous body like an artist explores a canvas before painting, Maaret delighted in experiencing carnal pleasures she'd long denied herself.

There's something magical about making love for the first time. Rashid had been with very few women prior to meeting Maaret, but she was truly one of a kind to him nonetheless. His voracious mouth fastened itself to her nipples, just as his hand slid between her thick thighs. A happy little gasp escaped Maaret's lips as Rashid began fingering her, rubbing her clitoris between his thumb and index finger. The brother is talented, Maaret thought excitedly.

"Open up a little wider for me, cutie, and don't tense up," Rashid said softly, as he brought his face between Maaret's legs. Maaret looked at him, this smiling young man who looked lovingly at her, and returned his smile. Nodding, Maaret opened her legs wider, and bit her lip, waiting to see what Rashid would do. Winking at Maaret, Rashid began working his magic on her.

"Hmm, yes, Lizat moy tsvetok, lick my flower," Maaret cried out, and Rashid sucked on her clitoris, while fingering her pussy. The wonderfully enticing smells coming out of Maaret's sweet spot drew him in, and the taste of her was absolutely amazing on his tongue. He was exploring her inner world and couldn't get enough of her. Maaret gripped the bed sheets and cried out Rashid's name as the brother from South Sudan pleasured her...

After giving Maaret's 'flower' a good lick-down for a while, Rashid was ready for more. Maaret, still tingly from him pleasuring her pussy, looked at Rashid...hungrily. Tall and handsome, with a strong, muscular build and smooth charcoal skin, Rashid wasn't the West's idea of male beauty, but to Maaret, he was...glorious. And she wanted him.

"Come here," Maaret said, as she grabbed Rashid's erect manhood and stroked him. She'd never touched a man's member before, and admired Rashid's manhood. The brother was well-endowed, and she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her. Smiling at Rashid, Maaret kissed his sex, which caused him to smile. Pushing him down on the bed, Maaret climbed on top of him. Locking eyes with Rashid, Maaret silently communicated her wishes, and he nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Gosh you're beautiful," Rashid said, caressing Maaret's face with one hand, and her big round bum with the other. Maaret straddled Rashid, stroking his member, and rubbing it against her sex. She felt both excited and nervous. At last, she was going to merge with him, become one. She was also worried it might hurt, but didn't care too much. She simply had to know, had to experience him.

"Make love to me," Maaret whispered, and Rashid thrust into her, entering her with one firm fluid motion of his hips. Maaret gasped as he penetrated her. She looked into Rashid's chestnut eyes, and saw a deep, masculine intensity in them. Rashid put his hands on Maaret's hips and began making love to her, with slow, deep thrusts that filled her up quite nicely.

"Just relax and enjoy," Rashid cooed softly, looking up at Maaret, whose beautiful face was contorted as she rode him. The young woman rode her lover, and surrendered to a thousand sensations that filled her whole being. Rashid's thick member filled her womanhood, and her ample derriere stung where his hand slapped it, while her nipples tingled as his fingers rubbed them. Groaning, Maaret rode Rashid hard, loving the feel of him inside of her.

"Slow and steady like that," Maaret murmured, and Rashid heeded her words. They switched positions, and she lay on the bed, flat on her back, with her legs in the air. Rashid angled himself so that Maaret's legs rested on his broad shoulders as he guided his long, hard member back inside of her. Maaret winced as he pushed his way into her, and then he began pounding away at her with slow, deep strokes. At last, with a big smile on her face and her eyes closed, Maaret relaxed and enjoyed everything Rashid threw her way.

After hours of lovemaking, Rashid Akol and Maaret Salamovich sat on the living room couch, eating Chinese food from Peach Garden's restaurant, and ice dream, and drinking Pepsis. They watched Supernatural, and checked out the news on the next Kevin Hart comedy. At some point, perhaps exhausted from the food and sex, Rashid fell asleep, with his head on Maaret's lap.

"Finally I'm happy," Maaret said to herself, as she turned off the blaring TV, pulled the double comforters over herself and Rashid, then closed her eyes. Outside, it was getting dark. Maaret smiled in the dark, thinking about all that she'd been through. For the past few years, her life sucked, and she saw no light at the end of the damn tunnel.

Maaret adjusted to life in the City of Ottawa, getting herself a job and applying for a loan so she could attend school. She'd chosen Algonquin College, for many reasons. Yet in many ways, her situation remained the same. Maaret's beloved father was still lingering in a Russian prison. The Russian government still treated the Chechen people like shit. The only difference is now, Maaret has Rashid in her life. At last, Chechnya's proudest daughter is no longer alone...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12