Chechen Muslim MILF Going Black

Story Info
Chechen Muslim widow hooks up with Haitian stud.
3.8k words
2.7
6.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The life of a widow is never easy, whether she's poor, wealthy, or somewhere in between. Such has been the fate of such women since the dawn of time. Montreal-Nord resident Milana Amagov knows this better than most. After her husband Aslan Amagov died a year and a half ago, life has been pure hell for the forty-nine-year-old Chechen Muslim woman. Loneliness plagued Milana since her only son Said opted to move to Washington D.C. to be with his girlfriend, a Lebanese gal named Nadia Khazen.

"Aslan, my dearest husband, I miss you so much, truly I hope the Most High granted you highest paradise," Milana said as she walked out of the sisters entrance of the mosque. This particularly mosque, one of the oldest in the City of Montreal, Quebec, had been a favorite of the Amagov family for the longest time. In fact, Aslan's funeral ceremony had been held there, and the couple's son Said had been among the pallbearers carrying the old man's casket.

Milana blinked back bears as she thought of that not so distant day, and she shivered, and not because of the Canadian winter. It was a frosty Friday morning, and as is her custom, Milana liked to come into the mosque, get her prayers done and go about her day long before the masjid filled with the throngs of worshippers around high noon. For her peace and serenity, Milana preferred to pray in silence, thank you very much.

Milana thought of the olden days back in the City of Shali, in the Shalinsky District of the Chechen Republic. Although considered small by Western world metropolitan standards, with its population of almost fifty thousand, the City of Shali is considered one of the largest settlements within the Chechen Republic. Milana allowed herself a smile as she reminisced about her hometown. It had been a long time since she'd seen it, that's for sure.

Milana and her dearly departed husband Aslan were born and raised in the same neighborhood within the City of Shali. They met, fell in love and got married there. Indeed, they would have spent their whole lives there if it weren't for the events of the First Chechen War, during which Russian Jet Aircrafts repeatedly bombed the town. Thus began Milana and Aslan's exodus from Chechnya, and they wandered across Europe before finally settling in the Quebec region of Canada.

Milana and Aslan's son Said was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, and was more Canadian than his parents would ever be. He'd never been to Chechnya, since his parents renounced their Russian citizenship prior to becoming citizens of Canada. Said Amagov is a true son of the New World, to say the least. The young Chechen-Canadian Muslim grew up to be tall and handsome, with his mother's dark hair, his father's fair complexion and his mother's emerald eyes. Said Amagov studied Political Science at the University of Montreal, and later moved to Washington D.C. to work for a reputed U.S. think tank with an interest in Eastern European affairs.

"Mother, I know that the City of Montreal is dear to you and Baba but my life is in Washington D.C. with Nadia," Said explained to Milana the last time they skyped. Milana looked at her son and his Lebanese-American girlfriend Nadia, a plump, raven-haired, bronze-skinned young woman who kept looking blankly into the screen. Milana would have preferred to see her only son Said marry a nice young Chechen gal, but fate had other plans.

Life happens while we make plans, Milana silently reminded herself. She wanted to see her son Said more often, but knew that he was a young man in his twenties, concerned with affairs of the heart as well as career advancement. Milana knew that she'd be lucky if she saw her son a few times a year, since he was evidently growing attached both to his new life in Washington D.C. and his Arab American lady friend.

"I understand, my son, may the Most High bless you and Nadia," Milana said, smiling faintly, and then she wished Said and Nadia goodbye. Milana told herself that she should be happy with her son, for many of the other young people in their community weren't doing so well. Life hadn't been kind to the Chechen Muslim Diaspora since those terrible events in the City of Boston. The world looked at the Chechen immigrant communities with suspicion, to say the very least.

Just a few months ago, Milana had done something completely out of character. She'd gone to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to join a protest in front of the Russian Diplomatic Mission. A group of young Chechen Muslim men, university students, were hanging out at a club in Moscow, Russia, when some local toughs accosted them and ended up roughing them up.

The incident made international news, and various human rights organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States of America were highly critical of the Russian government for their steadfast refusal to prosecute the Russian thugs who roughed up the trio of young Chechen Muslim men. Even though Russia billed itself as a democratic nation, Milana definitely knew better. The Russian people's hatred for Chechen Muslims would never completely go away.

As to be expected, the Russian government kept mum about the incident, and eventually, the news outlets moved onto the next big story. The incident struck a chord with Milana because those young Chechen Muslim men were the same age as her dear son Said. It could have been my son, Milana thought angrily. How she loathed Russian bigotry and deceit...

Milana felt lonely and abandoned in the City of Montreal, with her husband and son long gone. Fortunately, fate sent her deliverance in a most unexpected form. One evening, Milana was coming out of the mosque, when she saw a young black man come running into the mosque courtyard. He made a beeline for the door, and she stepped aside to let him in.

"Brother, this is the sister's entrance of the mosque," Milana said to the young black man, who stood there, out of breath, looking nervous. Before the young man could reply, however, there was a knock at the door. Silently the young man shook his head and looked at Milana pleadingly. Shaking her head, Milana went to answer the door.

"Hello, ma'am, we're looking for a young black man about six feet tall, wearing a red jacket," said the Quebecer policeman, a stocky man with red hair and a fair complexion. Beside him stood another police officer, a tall, athletic young black man with a grim expression. Milana looked from one officer to the next, and shook her head.

"Officers, this is the sisters entrance of the mosque, no men may enter here," Milana said truthfully, and the two policemen exchanged a look, then apologized and moved on. Milana watched as the two policemen returned to their car, which was around the corner, and then after a while, they drove away. Sighing, Milana turned to look at the scared-looking young black man.

"Look, I don't know who you are or what you did, but the police are gone, I suggest you wait a bit, then leave," Milana said, and the young black man nodded. As she looked at him, she noticed that he was bleeding from the mouth, and looked like he was about to cry. This one can't be more than twenty years old, Milana thought, not knowing whether to pity him or feel angered by his life choices.

"Thank you, ma'am, I'm Claude, I'm not a criminal, I was just walking when they approached me and started roughing me up, so I ran," the young black man said, and Milana looked at him, then shook her head. He looked sincere, but she didn't know whether to believe him or not. She watched Dateline NBC online and knew that lots of criminals could look sincere as they spun lies.

"Well, Claude, sounds like you need to get yourself a lawyer, the mosque is empty, so count yourself lucky, you can wait a few minutes before I lock up," Milana said evenly. She'd been volunteering to clean up the mosque, and had been the last to leave as the volunteer coordinator. Contrarily to popular belief, Muslim women did a lot more to keep the mosques going than most people, including fellow Muslims, realized. The Muslim woman is the backbone of Islam, Milana thought proudly.

"Thank you ma'am," Claude said, and after a while, he left. Milana watched him go, and thought that, criminal or not, he looked in poor shape. If he was guilty, the police ought to arrest him, not rough him up like rogue cops in a bad episode of Law & Order SVU. After locking up both the brothers and sisters entrances of the mosque, Milana got in her car and drove away.

A few days later, Milana sat on her couch and watched a special report titled Police Racism in Montreal. CTV Montreal News reporter Julie Duchene, a pretty blonde gal in a sharp pantsuit, interviewed a young black man of Haitian descent named Salomon Claude, second-year student at McGill University, who claimed to have gotten racially profiled by members of the Montreal Police Service while coming out of a grocery store.

"Oh wow, the lad was telling the truth," Milana said to herself, as she watched the TV news report. There was a big brouhaha, as the incident was caught on tape by some passersby. They filmed Salomon Claude coming out of the Chinese-owned grocery store with items he'd legally purchased, then getting accosted by two uniformed policemen, one black and one white, and they seemed to rough him up for no reason until he somehow got loose and ran from them. Shameful, Milana thought, angered.

The following Friday morning, Milana went to the mosque, early in the morning, but this time, there was a surprise waiting for her. She came and found Imam Samir Abdullah, a tall, grizzled older Somali Muslim man, standing outside the mosque, in deep conversation with a tall, well-dressed young black man who looked very familiar.

"Salaam, Sister Milana, this is Salomon Claude, the one from the news this week, he came to thank us and you for saving his life," Imam Samir said, smiling. The old Muslim preacher nodded at Milana, who bowed her head gently, and looked at Salomon Claude, who smiled at her. He looked good in a dark gray suit, blue silk shirt, black tie, dark gray silk pants and black Timberland boots. Brother looks like he's going to church, Milana remembered thinking.

"Sister Milana, you saved my life that day and you didn't even know me, I'm from a Catholic background and as a Muslim you didn't owe me anything, but you helped me, I'm here to thank you," Salomon said, inclining his head gently. Milana blushed when she saw the look of gratitude and sincere admiration on Salomon's face, and she nodded, and then smiled faintly.

"Oh no worries, Salomon, I have a son only a bit older than you, I just did what anyone would have done, or should have done," Milana replied, and both Salomon and Imam Samir nodded appreciatively. The trio exchanged smiles, and nods. Milana couldn't have known it, but her life was about to change. On that fateful day, the lonely widow and the wayward young man struck a friendship which would soon change everything for them...

Salomon Claude, the proud son of Haitian immigrants, was born and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec. The young McGill scholar had met plenty of Muslims at school, but didn't know much about their faith. Milana intrigued him, and the feeling seemed to be mutual. Salomon wanted to know more about Islam, and the Chechen Canadian Muslim widow was more than happy to teach him.

"So, the prophets in the Bible are the same ones in the holy book of Islam? Abraham is Ibrahim, Solomon is Suleiman, and David is Dawood, I didn't know this, I must say, this is really cool," Salomon said, stroking his goateed chin. Milana smiled at him, nodding as she saw understanding dawn on Salomon's handsome face. The lad is most definitely learning, Milana thought appreciatively.

"Yes, Salomon, for example, your name means Suleiman in Arabic, and it's a beautiful name," Milana said, and Salomon grinned. She could have sworn the handsome, dark-skinned young Haitian actually blushed. The two of them sat inside Chez Thony, a quaint Haitian restaurant located on Cote-Des-Neiges Road. Salomon insisted on introducing Milana to Haitian food, and she definitely liked it.

"Milana is a lovely name too," Salomon said, and as he spoke, he looked into Milana's eyes, causing a not unpleasant frisson to course through her entire body. Milana blushed, and shyly returned Salomon's smile. Stop blushing like a college gal and get hold of yourself, you're old enough to be this brother's mom, Milana silently chastised herself. She couldn't believe the thoughts that she was having, that's for damn sure.

"Shukran, Salomon, it means thank you in Arabic," Milana replied, speaking softly, and hoping that he would change the subject. They dined on a tasty Haitian dish of white rice, brown bean sauce, fried plantains, and goat meat which tasted magically delicious. Milana sat there, dining and bantering with Salomon. She found herself feeling better than she had in ages, and it both thrilled and surprised her.

"I'm glad I met you, Milana, I think you're awesome, and I want to learn more about Islam, I think fate directed me to the mosque that day," Salomon said, and the sheer sincerity that Milana saw in his eyes actually surprised her. Salomon looked at her, and once more Milana blushed. The young man's eyes roved up and down her body, causing her to feel a shiver that had nothing to do with the cold outside...

"Glad I met you too," Milana replied, even as conflicting feelings warred within her. Salomon Claude sat there, looking good and smelling even better. When Milana looked into the younger man's eyes, she didn't see doubt, inexperience or random lust, but a smoldering passion and a confidence that belied his years. She recalled the measured, calm and yet passionate way he'd spoken on television, and realized that he'd been shaken the night they met. Now he was back to his regular self...

"I believe in fate, Milana, and fate has put you in my path to teach me about Islam and about life," Salomon said confidently, and Milana nodded. After dinner, they went for a walk around Cote-Des-Neiges, and somehow ended up in the picturesque Park Van Horne, one of the best in the City of Montreal. It was snow-covered, and looked lovely, and apparently empty.

"Salomon, I know you like me, and I do like you, but I'm too old for you, what can a woman of my years offer someone like you?" Milana asked him, as they stood in front of a snow-covered Christmas tree. Salomon stood awfully close to Milana, closer than was considered socially acceptable between non-intimates, and he made her nervous, but not in an unpleasant way...

"Milana, you're beautiful, and full of passion, and I wish you'd let it show," Salomon said, as he drew even closer to her. He looked at her, this small, curvy woman who was filled with passion and loveliness, yet didn't seem to know it. Standing five-foot-seven, chubby, with alabaster skin, long curly dark hair and emerald eyes, Milana looked more beautiful to Salomon than most of the young women he saw daily on the McGill University campus.

"You really want me?" Milana asked, looking into Salomon's eyes, and instead of answering her with words, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Milana hesitated, then gently, and even passionately, kissed Salomon back. Like something out of her favorite Harlequin novels, Milana found herself making out in this snowy park with a handsome man young enough to be her son, and didn't give a damn what anyone thought of her...

"I do want you," Salomon said to a faintly smiling Milana, and they then took an Uber back to her place. Later, Salomon would take in the tasteful décor of the Amagov family estate, a two-story, four-bedroom townhouse located in the "nice" part of Montreal-Nord, but for the moment, he breezed through it for as soon as he and Milana came inside, they didn't do much talking...or touring.

"I haven't been with a man since Aslan died, be gentle with me," Milana said as she grabbed Salomon's face, looking into his chestnut eyes. The young man nodded and then kissed her. The two of them rushed to the living room, and began undressing one another. Salomon looked at Milana, the lovely woman who'd saved his ass, the one he'd wanted from the first time he laid eyes on her. Such a rare beauty, Salmon thought, amazed.

"Lovely lady, I promise that nothing will happen that you don't want," Salomon replied, like a true gentleman. Taking Milana in his arms, he sat her down on the couch, and then went to work on her. Gently he spread her thighs, and pulled down her panties, revealing her hairy mound. Salomon smiled and then buried his face between Milana's thighs, going for the gold, as they say.

"Hmm, it's been so long," Milana sighed as Salomon began sucking on her clitoris, and the brother slid his agile fingers into her pussy, gently probing parts of her which hadn't known a man's touch in over a year. Leaning back on the couch, Milana felt her nipples harden and gently massaged them as Salomon ate her out, munching on her sweet pussy like a hungry man.

"Sweetness, no worries, you're in good hands," Salomon paused to say, looking up at Milana. With his tongue dangling inches from her clit, his handsome face smeared with her womanly juices, Salomon definitely cut both a funny and erotic figure, Milana thought. The Haitian brother resumed eating her out, much to Milana's delight, for she couldn't get enough of his tongue action.

"Hmm, keep sucking my clit," Milana murmured, and Salomon did just that, sucking on her clitoris like a straw as he worked two, then three fingers into her pussy. Milana was wet as a puddle, moaning softly as Salomon did his thing, and the brother with the magic tongue didn't let up until she squealed, orgasmic. Got you right where I want you, Salomon thought as Milana's floodgates opened, and hot girly cum oozed out of her and onto his face...

Salomon and Milana took a breather, and left the living room, continuing their fun in the kitchen. Milana looked at the tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young man who brought her such pleasure, astonished by his skills and sensuality. I want to taste him, Milana thought. She was still tingly down below from what Salomon just did to her, and wanted to pay the brother in kind.

Salomon found himself up against the kitchen wall as Milana knelt before him, and proceeded to worship at his altar, as they say. Salomon groaned as Milana took his long, hardening ( and uncircumcised ) dick into her soft, warm mouth while gently massaging his balls. This woman's got me by the balls and I love it, Salomon thought as Milana fellated him with an aggression that surprised him.

Milana's tongue action had Salomon hard as a rock in no time, and they got their freak on right there in the kitchen. He put her on all fours, admiring her curvy body, and that big round ass of hers. Milana purred like a kitten when she felt Salomon's hard dick rub against her bum, and she turned around and flashed him a coy smile.

"Give me that big beautiful ass," Salomon said, smirking, and Milana grinned and pressed her ass against his groin. Salomon pushed his hard dick into her, and Milana sighed happily, welcoming him inside of her. For over a year, she hadn't been made love to, hadn't known a man's touch, and masturbation and sex toys simply didn't cut it. Within Milana, passion flowed like a river, and needed a place to go, and that's where Salomon came in...

"Otshlepayte moyu zadnitsu, yebat menya, spank my ass and fuck me," Milana groaned, and Salomon did just that, gripping her hips and slamming his dick into her. Milana screamed obscenities in Russian and English as Salomon fucked her roughly, giving no quarter, and really went to town on her. Grinding against her lover, Milana gave as good as she got, loving the feel of Salomon's thick, hard dick inside of her.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12