Checking the List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never break an agreement..." Click! Slide. "...there the puzzle is open... now for the other box..."

Craig stood up and brought Jill to her feet with him.

"Bend over goddess I want to taste you..." Craig growled and to everyone's shock she set the box on the floor and folded her body over the table in front of her.

"Lick my pussy Seducer..."

Craig removed his robe revealing his raging hard-on but instead of ramming it deep into her he dropped to one knee behind her and began to lap at her clit and pussy lips.

"YESSSSS..." she howled, "...lick my sex Seducer!"

Craig let his magical tongue flicker over her clit while he eased two fingers into her dripping pussy. As he fingered her pussy he suckled and teased her clit.

"NNNNNNNN feels soooo good," Jill moaned like a mortal woman in need of a man's touch.

Smiling wickedly Craig moved his tongue from her clit to her puckered asshole. He knew he needed to prepare this hole as well for what was to come. Jill let out a growl/moan of surprise but didn't stop him.

"You are tonguing my anus... that feels... NNNNNN good!"

Craig took the two fingers slick with her pussy juices and slid the first one into her ass and her purr deepened to a growl of need. When she was ready he eased the second finger next to the first and began to finger her ass nice and properly now.

"Your fingers are pleasuring my ass... I approve continue..."

Craig slid his fingers in and out of her ass until he felt all the preparations were done.

"I think you are ready for your toy now."

He reluctantly removed his fingers from her ass and stood up the head of his cock 'accidently' brushing against her ass cheeks. Jill moaned softly before she stood and picked up the puzzle box and opened it. She stared at her new toy with a wonder and curiosity that bridled on child-like. The top portion of the toy was a beveled diamond shape with Japanese Kanji characters etched upon its surface. Below that was a sturdy cube of the same black stone equally polished but with no marks upon its surface.

"What is it and what does it do?" Jill asked her eyes lighting up.

"This was inspired by some of the Japanese elves who joined my harem last year. I hope you like it. Just stare at the characters and let it feel how horny you are... it does the rest."

"Very well..." Jill said licking her lips and sliding a hand between her legs.

The effect was immediate and dynamic. The toys surface erupted with multiple tentacles of soft pliable flesh that wrapped around Jill's ankles and wrists and lifted her off the ground. More tentacles flowed from the toy these were thicker than the first and swayed in the air one near Jill's mouth the other two by her breasts. The two close to her tits sprouted small mouths and moved close enough to begin to lick and suckle her nipples.

"Unnn... feels sooo g..." but as she opened her mouth to speak the third slid between her lips and began thrusting in and out of her throat.

"If you want to lick or suck the tip in your mouth just think it," Craig suggested.

Soon Jill was pleasuring the toy as much as it was teasing her. Craig looked at the toy and two more tentacles came forth and wrapped around Jill's tits squeezing them as the others kept teasing her nipples. Her body undulated as the toy held her immobile and pleasured her remorselessly. Craig walked up between her legs and licked her pussy for a minute and deemed her ready for the main event.

"Okay goddess here is where the toy proves its worth."

With a snap of his fingers two thick tentacles emerged and headed straight for Jill's lower body. They began to rub and tease and get properly lubed up on her juices.

"Ready... good..." Snap!

Jill was panting and moaning as the two larger tentacles below her eased into her pussy and ass and began thrusting into her deep and fast. Craig watched as Jill's eyes rolled up and her body shook with a powerful orgasm and still it pleasured her. From time to time the tentacles would shoot chocolate sperm in or upon her body painting her blue flesh dark with 'cum' before returning to their chosen orifice. After her fourth orgasm Craig made eye contact with Jill and smiled wickedly. He raised his hands above his head and clapped. It was like someone plugged her entire body into an electric current as all the tentacles began to vibrate with a wonderful deep resonance. If her throat hadn't had a thrusting tentacle in it her scream would have wrecked the walls of this place. She bucked repeatedly as her body climaxed over and over again. When she could take no more orgasms the tentacles set her down gently onto the icy floor and retreated back into the surface of the toy.

"Well...?" Craig said looking down at her.

"Unnnn...." Jill said her eyes closed and a brilliant smile on her face.

"I'll take that as, 'I really like my gift Craig'," he turned and sat down. "Girls clean her up and get her a nice hot drink she is most definitely dehydrated."

The circle of elves who had watched this whole display with soaked pussies and iron hard nipples fell upon Jill like a pack and lifted and carried the goddess to a place to be cleaned, refreshed and prepared for the Master while the entire time murmuring...

"He doesn't know... He doesn't know..."

Yes Virginia There Is an Orgasm

While his brother relied on actual transportation Craig Cringle had learned the ancient art of teleportation while still very young. However it had taken him nearly a century to master the art of the silent teleport with no loud poof and displacement of air when he arrived. Who knew holding your breath was the key to anything? He had, as his list had shown, been a very busy Spirit of Xmas Lust. His list of naughty girls had nearly doubled since last year; of course Chris blamed the internet and girls gone wild. There was one special girl he was saving for Xmas Eve and now that, that day had finally arrived he was ready to give Virginia Stockton the one thing no boyfriend, boss or coworker had been able to, an orgasm!

Virginia Stockton came from a nice middle income family near Columbus Ohio and up until puberty was pretty much the typical girl next door. But once her body began to change and her sex drive woke up that all changed. Her chubby cheeks were now smooth and well defined and her flat and dull chest and butt swelled to epic proportions! By high school she was sporting gravity defying C Cup tits and an ass you could bounce a half dollar off of. She went from cute to devastatingly gorgeous and every boy lusted after her and all the other girls hated her even her friends. By senior year her glasses were gone, replaced by contact lenses, and her breasts had grown another full cup size. So it wasn't a big surprise when she was voted homecoming queen a title she had earned; Virginia had the bruised knees to prove it! She had 'earned' a full ride to Miskatonic University in Arkham Massachusetts to study Archaeology; her intelligence matched her body one for one. Virginia Stockton was neither stupid nor naïve she had an agenda and was well on her way to achieving many of her life ambitions save one. In all the guys she had sucked off and slept with not ONE had managed to give her a single orgasm. What the hell was up with that? She had sucked and swallowed nearly three digits of partners. She had fucked nearly as many and not one of them had the patience or skill to get her off. She had seen a couple of doctors and there was no help there was nothing physically wrong so it must be a mental thing. Despondent and deciding to focus on her studies the college freshman dropped her weekly partners by half and even that made her one of the most popular girls at campus. She had pledged and been accepted into the most prestigious sorority and was even recruited and joined the secret society the Daughters of Dagon; if only her family could see her now?

Due to a terrible winter storm Virginia was stuck on campus for the holidays and even the internet was down due to the weather. Bored and lonely she did the only thing that made any sense take a nice long hot bath. Virginia started the water and while she waited checked out her reflection in the mirror. She had just had her hair done and the platinum blonde color and short cropped hairdo was both attractive and practical; less hair is less chance of it getting in the way while giving head she was sensible like that. Her green eyes flashed in the candlelight and her high cheekbones, cute button nose and full lips were a triple threat. She had a long kissable neck and then further down her pride and joy her 36D breasts that had snared many a student and teacher. Virginia cupped them and teased her puffy nipples letting out a low moan as she did so. Further down still was her flat stomach the product of daily and nightly exercise which was just an entrée to the bald pussy below. Note to self pussy needs shaving. Virginia turned and stared at her bubble butt that was so perfectly formed and firm she ached to have a man behind her bending her over and...

"Oh Shit!" she cried out as she raced over to the bath which was beginning to overflow.

Most dorm rooms didn't have a full bath like Virginia's did but membership with the Daughter's of Dagon provided some nice perks. First the aforementioned bathroom, second she had no roommate, third the free cable and plasma screen television and lastly free dining anywhere in Arkham. Virginia slipped into the steaming waters of the tub with a soft coo of pleasure. There was something almost erotic the way hot water drove away the winter chill from the air. She decided to bathe and groom herself before she settled down to a nice long soak. She lathered up her sponge and ran it all over her body rinsing as she went. Then Virginia took out her razor and in no time her legs were smooth as silk. She had to sit on the side of the tub to be able to remove the hair from her bikini region and as she did so her hormones rose to the occasion and soon her slit was slick as sin. After the last stroke of the razor and a healthy splash of water to remove the last hair and soap from her mound she returned to the tub for as she called it, a little 'me' time. One set of fingers teased and pleased her clit the other slid in and out of her drenched pussy. It was Xmas and the only present she wanted was a man who could satisfy her completely. She would do anything for a man like that! She imagined the tall dark man with olive complexion and hard body pulls her into a deep kiss even as they explored each other's bodies. Then with a twinkle in her eye she would drop down to her knees and take his hard flesh into her mouth and throat. She deep throats him easily as her hunger and his flesh grows. Then he pulls her to her feet and tosses her onto the bed his face buried between her legs where her fingers are now. His lips and tongue working their magic upon her sensitive flesh and as he suckles her clit he slips two fingers into her tight sex and begins to pleasure it. Virginia's breath is becoming more labored as she feels the first tingling sensations of her quickly approaching climax. Then hungry to feel her around him he pulls her to the edge of the bed and flips her onto her hands and knees and plunges his iron hard cock between her pussy lips and fills her. Then their bodies are slamming against each other as his cock drills deep and she throws her hips backward to maximize his penetration.

"Oh fuck me lover..." Virginia's voice echoes in the bathroom and her fingers thrust deeper and faster now.

Her mystery man slides two fingers into her ass, just as Virginia's is doing right now, and begin teasing her naughty hole. Virginia is panting wildly now and thrusting into both holes and feels that she has crossed the point of no return and within mere seconds she cries out as her orgasm hits hard and fast and a single cry of bliss escapes her lips and dies down slowly into silence.

"Damn I needed that," she says as she stands up, drains the tub and towels off.

Virginia Stockton slips beneath her silken sheets and grimaces at the clock which reads only three in the afternoon. Some Xmas this turned out to be and with that thought she slipped into a dreamless sleep.

"Virginia... Virginia... wake up Virginia..." came a distant voice.

"Mmm? Who's there? Mom... I don't want to go to school..." Virginia mumbled as she crossed from the land of dreams to being very wide awake. "What the hell?"

Virginia was face down on her bed and was securely tied by wrists and ankles to the posts at each corner. Correct that, this wasn't her bed she was somewhere else entirely.

"Where the fuck am I?" Virginia lashed out.

"My... my... what a mouth you have on you... is that anyway to speak to the man who is going to answer your deepest most secret Xmas wish?"

"Who are you," Virginia's voice took on a dreamy quality, "and how do you know what my Xmas wish is?"

"You want to be with a man who can make you cum and I am the Spirit of Xmas Lust, but you can call me Craig, Craig Cringle."

Virginia was able to move her head enough to look over and see the man standing by the bed. It was her dream man! She must be dreaming! His olive complexion and rock hard body was so finely detailed and then he did something that removed all the doubt from her mind, he touched her.

"You're real! Oh my god and I am really tied up face down in a stranger's bed!"

"Relax Virginia I am here to put you at ease and make you cum," his voice was soothing and despite every instinct her fear faded as if it never existed. "Now let's begin with a gentle rub down before I pound that naughty pussy of yours."

The gorgeous stranger poured fragrant oil onto his hands and began to rub it into her skin everywhere. Where the oil touched her body tingled and was super sensitive to the touch. He avoided certain key critical points and this was driving her crazy. Her tits and ass Virginia suspected were to be the last. As he rubbed the oil in she began to let out soft little moans which slowly became louder and louder. The air was filled with the smell of flowers but none Virginia could identify. At last he moved to kneel behind her and pours the oil directly onto her ass cheeks before rubbing it in. His index finger began to work the oil into her anus and she pushed her butt up against his teasing digit.

"Remember this is all about you... now let's see how wet you are," he whispered.

She felt his body shift and wondered how he would see how soaked her pussy was but had only seconds to wonder. The stranger slid his entire length into her in one smooth motion filling her to perfect capacity. His cock was the ideal thickness, length and as he began to thrust into her it was pleasantly obvious he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Oh god I love your cock!" Virginia exclaimed as he began to pound into her fast and deep.

His finger slid into her ass and began to tease her there as his dick hammered her pussy's depths. He was a machine his body moving with only one goal in mind her orgasm. As her body reacted to his love making she noticed that as impossible as it seemed his dick grew and thickened inside of her giving her more and more pleasure. It was as if it had a mind of its own and a desire to feel her pussy squeeze it as she climaxed.

"NNNNN your cock is getting bigger!" Virginia moaned to him.

"As big as it needs to be... as thick as you desire it... and as long as it takes to pierce you to the core my pet."

"MMMMM I am in lust!" she growled and felt the first tingling of her climax. "Oh god... I am going to cum!"

"Let it happen... after you come I have a surprise for you..." Craig whispered in her ear.

"Ooh I love surprises... NNNNNNN getting close... so fucking close now!"

Craig slowed his pace but drove his hips into her harder now and felt her body begin to stiffen and her breathing told him she was only moments away. He timed his thrusts and when her voice screamed out and rent the air he slammed into one last time and filled her pussy with his creamy cum. He ground his body against hers and nibbled her ear as she caught her breath.

"NNNNNN that was amazing! I am ready for..." but her words were cut off as he pulled back and when he moved forward again a second cock was piercing her tight little ass and both of her holes were soon filled with dick! "OH GOD YESSSS..." she howled as he fucked her nice and slow.

"How does that feel Virginia? I haven't done this to a mortal in a very long time."

"Wwwhy... why me..." she moaned as the pace picked up now that her ass had grown accustom to being violated.

"You deserve to be fucked so that you remember this night for the rest of your life."

"NNNNN NNNNNNNNNN I appreciate it... I just wish..." but her voice was lost to the pleasure flooding her body.

"You wish what?" Craig asked as he pounded both her holes. "It is Xmas after all."

"I just wish I could do this forever..." Virginia moaned softly as another orgasm loomed on the horizon.

"Do you really mean that," Craig asked an evil grin forming on his handsome features.

"NNNN NNNNNNN oh yes I do... I wish I could get fucked like this forever!"

Craig cupped her tits and teased her nipples as he thrust into her harder and faster now.

"I will grant your wish Virginia Stockton..." and those were the last words she heard before the mother of all orgasms crashed over her and she blacked out.

To be continued...