Checkmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you having some problems, Jack, honey?" she asked

I came out from under the bed clutching my book.

"Ha, I knew it was under there" I said smiling.

I got out of the house without too much hassle. Every time I went over there without Katie, they always tried to give me things, like soda or cookies and stuff. Normally it was great but I was working within a time frame here. I didn't myself think about what I'd read. All that had happened was I'd gained confirmation to begin the "Second Move".

You may be thinking "Why doesn't he just tell her what he'd read and live happily ever after?" Well, there were a number of reasons. One, I'd already started this and I never give up a good strategy, especially when I'm wining. Two, I was really betraying her trust here, and I didn't know how bad an effect that could have on our relationship. But most importantly, I didn't really know how I felt about her. Yes, she was beautiful and yes, she was as close as family to me, but did I really love her, like she loved...me? So, on to Move Two.

When I entered the room, she immediately looked edgy, nervous. I just smiled at her.

"How the fuck do you think it ended up under your bed?" I asked smiling. She didn't say anything and still looked nervous. I took off my shoes and started lying down beside her.

"And not at the edge either, like, right in the fucking middle. What's up?" I asked.

"Oh...nothing...I'm just a little cold...I guess" she stuttered

"Come here then" I said as I pulled her close to me. This is something I'd done before, held her like this, but it felt so different. She leaned into me and sighed. I couldn't help but smile.

After about ten minutes of the second movie, I yawned loudly and stretched. Over the next half hour, I did this a lot until she finally asked

"What the hell's up? It's like 10:30?"

"I know, but I'm really exhausted. I got like two hours of sleep last night.

"And your telling me this now? What was the point in me coming over if you're just going to fall asleep now?" she asked a little angrily

"Calm down" I said "I'll be fine"

After about 5 minutes, I let my head slump down and started breathing heavier. She noticed pretty quick.

"Jack" she said poking me

"Oi, wake up idiot" I ignored her.

"HEY" she shouted, right in my ear.

"Jesus, what!?" I shouted "Oh shit...sorry I'll be fine." I said

She sighed.

"No, I suppose if you're really that tired we'd better just go to sleep."

"K. Sorry though". I said clambering off the my bed and onto the camp bed. We each had a camp bed at our house, for the other to sleep in. The loser of the day's chosen challenge had to sleep in it, and she'd beaten me in chess. I'd been too nervous to play to my usual standard. Plus she was a cheating bitch. What? She was...

"I promise we'll hang out all day tomorrow" I mumbled

She sighed and went in to the bathroom to get changed. In case you couldn't tell, I wasn't actually that tired. It was a test.

About five minutes after getting in to bed she called my name.

"What?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Um...you know what, never mind..." she whispered

After another about twenty she called again. I ignored her. She called about five times, getting louder.

After a while, I heard the bed creak as she got up. Shit, I couldn't believe this was working. She got close to the bed and called me again. She reached out and pushed me slightly. She even shook me a little before she was convinced I wouldn't wake up. Suddenly her hand was on my face. She was just stroking it up and down, then she reached up and ran her fingers through my hair, tugging lightly.

She let out a breathy sigh

"Oh...Jack..." she whispered, her hand returning to my face.

I was excited and creeped out at the same time. While what she was doing was weird and quite perverted, I felt a strange sense of achievement at having predicted it. I was also finding hard to not get an erection, which was something I hadn't expected. I finally took the risk to open my eyes a tiny bit. Her face was quite close, with her eyes closed and mouth open. It took a while for me to realise where her other hand was. She wasn't wearing any pants, and her hand was down her panties moving quickly. Shit...she was masturbating right in front of me. She bit down hard on her lip and let out a low groan. I scanned the rest of her body, and she had pulled her top up to expose her full breasts. Smooth and flawless, they were as pale as the rest of her skin, and almost glowed in the soft moonlight. Her nipples were a light pink in colour and were clearly stiff and erect. Her soft mounds jiggled back and forth with her as she shook lightly and breathed deeply. She licked her lower lip and started made a small whine. She suddenly doubled up and gasped loudly, while her hand my hair suddenly clenched and pulled quite hard. She was coming. She was so close. Her face looked amazing in the soft light, twisted in almost agony.

She let out one last gasp, my name, then let her head drop.

After about two minutes of kneeling there, panting, she raised her head again as I quickly closed my eyes . She just kept looking at me, for like five minutes. She had returned to face stroking. I felt her move closer. I felt her soft lips lightly brush my own, then push down a little harder. I opened my eyes in shock, only to find her tear streaked face pulling away, eyes closed and mouth smiling.

"I love you." She whispered

Holy Shit! Well I'm pretty sure that removed any lingering doubt! Jeez... it was almost scary. How did I manage to keep quiet? I'd had to subtly turn my pelvis to keep my obvious erection showing. I barely slept at all that night...

The next day had been awkward, for me anyway. I tried to act normal but I couldn't really make eye contact with her. I knew I was in trouble. I was out of strategy. I'm sure there was something before...more plans, more ideas, but they had been knocked out of my head. Suddenly all I could think of was her. I thought it was bad before, every time I closed my eyes her face was in my head. Or her lips, her hands, her body, her laugh, her hair, God, everything! Seeing her like that... her tear stained face, her lust filled moans. It changed everything, it made it more real, and although it was something I'd predicted, I hadn't thought about how it would affect me...

I had to tell her. Tell her... what? Not important, I just had to confront her, tell her what I'd read. But what if...No! No doubts! I wouldn't do what she'd been doing. Stewing for months without saying a word! But, then, I already knew the outcome...didn't I? Damn it, why was I so scared? I just had to go for it...

It was Friday again. I'd only been able to last one week of this torture. Every look, every smile had me grinding my teeth . I couldn't resist her. I just wanted to take her in arms, feel her warmth, press my lips against hers...

"Katie?" I said nervously

"Yeah, wassup?"

We were on the bus on the way home, but unusually, the journey had passed in mostly silence.

"Can we head to your place after? I need to talk to you about something..."

"Um, yeah, sure... you ok?" she asked, full of concern

"Ah...yeah, I'm fine, just need to...tell you about something..." I stammered out

"Ok...you' tell me if something was wrong, right?" she asked. She lay her hand lightly on my arm and frowned. God, she was killing me. Just her touch had my crotch stirring.

"You know it!" I said a little too loudly. I adjusted in my seat, trying to subtly pull my arm away. It felt like her fingertips were burning me, I was so hot. I think she got the message, and turned away from me to look out the window.

How was I going to do this...

We were in room. She took off her shoes and sat on the bed.

"So...what's this big thing you have to tell me?" she asked

"Um...it's like... ah...so, your parents aren't home?". This wasn't completely unheard of, but they both rarely worked late.

"Yeah, actually they're away for the weekend. Some business thing, I don't know, but don't change the subject. Something's wrong" she said accusingly

"No...no nothing's wrong...it's just... I read your diary... and..." I trailed off

"Jeez, this again? It's ok, you already apologized, its behind us!" she said. She was trying to act calm, but I could tell she was nervous. She never could lie.

"No..." I said. I turned away from her. I couldn't look at her when I said this.

" I read it again. I read what you wrote about me...your dreams..."

She gasped and opened her mouth to speak.

"No, don't, don't interrupt. I read what you wrote. I didn't know what to think then, and I'm not entirely sure now, but all I know is ever since Friday I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

I turned to face her. She was bright pink and was covering her mouth with her hand. She looked like she was about to break into tears.

"I think...I know...I love you. " I said. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt a weird feeling of release. It was out of my hands now. I had no control. Basically my whole life was in the hands of the person in front of me and her reaction, her words. I hadn't meant to say I loved her. I only realised seconds before...no as I was saying it...

She let her head drop and her hair covered her face. She started shaking, her whole body. She was crying! This wasn't what I wanted!

"Katie...wh...what's wrong?!" I asked. I sat down beside her...not too close, no matter much I wanted to, I wasn't going to crowd her. I didn't know what to do, but after only a few seconds she lifted her head again and removed her hand...

To reveal a huge smile! She was laughing! I was confused by this, so I didn't say anything...

She turned to me and said one word

"Checkmate!"

"What? What do you...?" I stuttered, confused.

"Checkmate! I win! And you always said I couldn't lie! Ha!" she fell back on the bed and laughed some more.

My blood ran cold. I could hear my pulse in my ears. I suddenly felt sick.

I stood up suddenly angry

"You think this is funny? Is this a joke to you?" I shouted

She sat up immediately, face completely serious.

"This was never a joke. I just needed to know how you felt."

I remained silent, waiting for an explanation

She sighed.

"I know a lot about you Jack. I know that when you lie down, you put your hand under the pillow to support you head better. I know that you wouldn't confront me about anything unless you had all the facts. Heh...whiney nine your old... quick thinking... "

She stood up and continued

"I know that you would want to see it again, and that you would check the bookshelf first. Bottom left, right? I expected you expecting to not expect it." She gave a little laugh.

"But most all I knew for sure that no matter what you felt, good or bad, you wouldn't be able to keep it from me for more than a week. A week exactly in fact. Am I good or what? Or maybe your just too easy..." she trailed off, still smiling.

I couldn't believe it. How could she know so much? Even the bookshelf...

I'd never felt so betrayed, so hurt. I was struggling to not scream, or cry, or...anything!. I couldn't believe she would do this...

"So what, it was a...game?" I asked, speaking slowly

"Hey, you made in to a game the second you touched my diary. Just like I knew you would!"

She was still smiling. I felt like I wanted to die. Then she finally noticed my expression. A flash of understanding appeared on her face.

"Oh God! It's...it's not like...that!" she exclaimed, eyes wide.

"It really is my diary! I really do...love you..." she sighed "I just knew I couldn't tell you. I was so afraid... But you wouldn't keep me waiting. Whether you felt the same way or...you didn't... I knew you wouldn't do that to yourself...to me..."

Hearing her say it, hearing her tell me face to face how she felt...

Just like a hundred times before, everything was forgotten. Suddenly, the only thing that mattered was this beautiful woman in front of me. she loved me, and I'd never felt anything so strongly before...

I took a sharp step forward and pulled her close to me. She leaned her head into my chest and sighed deeply. I lent my head down and breathed in the sweet smell of her hair. She pulled back from me and pushed her lips up to mine. I responded mashing mine against hers. They parted slightly and I slipped my tongue in to her mouth. She sucked on it and wrapped it with her own. He were both breathing so hard when I let my tongue slowly slide from hers and our lips parted. Her eyes were wide and sparkling, a small tear sliding from each.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you" I replied.

She smiled and sniffed, wiped her eyes with her sleeve, and let out small laugh . She walked backwards and sat down on the bed. I sat down beside her and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I put my arm around her.

"So...what now?" I asked.

She laughed again.

"Well, like I said, I knew you would tell me today, so I convinced my parents to take a mini vacation this weekend." She said blushing

"Hmm...so confident were you?" I asked smiling, not fully realising what she meant by that last part.

"Well, I knew that one way or another, I'd be spending a long time in my room. It was just up to you whether or not I'd be alone..." she said turning an even deeper shade of pink.

"Wait...what do you mean?" I asked

"Well, if you didn't..." she paused "feel the same way..."

"Love you?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, that" she said smiling.

She leaned forward and kissed me lightly again. She pulled back with her eyes closed and a small smile. She seemed so nervous, so vulnerable.

"You were saying?"

"Oh, right" she smiled "well if you didn't, then I'd probably be a mess. Crying and wishing I was dead

and such..."

She said it so light-heartedly, but even hearing her joke about it almost physically hurt. It was so strange, I wasn't used to feeling anything as powerful as this.

"Don't." I said suddenly, forcefully. She looked a little confused.

"I mean...just don't...say that..."

She smiled again.

"I'm sorry if that upsets you, and I know I'm not normally so melodramatic, but I honestly can't imagine living on if you didn't love me. It would be like there would be no point..." she trailed off looking thoughtful.

"Well," I interrupted her thought, "it's a good thing I feel exactly the same way isn't it?"

I leaned forward and brushed her lips with mine. I couldn't get enough of this. The feeling, the texture, the hint of a taste on her lips. It did upset me, the way she talked, but if she felt anything like I did, I could see what she meant.

"But." I said braking away suddenly "what about the other option, hmm?" I asked

"Ugh, do you really need me to spell it out for you? How can you expect me to keep my hands off you knowing you feel like this?" she said smiling

"Wow, I never knew you were so forward!" I said in disbelief, "first Friday night and then this!"

"What do you mean Friday night?" she asked, suddenly defensive.

"When you..." I noticed of the look on her face. I smiled.

"I was awake you know."

"Wh...what do you mean?" she stammered

"Ah ha! So looks like your plan wasn't perfect. Didn't expect me to pretend to be unconscious did you?" I said smugly

"So...so you heard me?" she asked, voice wavering.

"Uh huh, and saw you" I said smugly "what's wrong, suddenly feeling shy?" I said leaning in bringing my face close to hers.

"Cuz honestly, I haven't been able to get that out of my head." I whispered.

I kissed her lightly on the cheek and she almost pulled away. She let out a small groan and turned to face me. We kissed again, deep, our tongues dancing. She pulled back and rested her head in the hollow of my neck. I put my arm around her back and pulled her body closer to mine.

"So...are we really going to do this?" I asked " I mean, are you ready?"

"I...I'm safe... I'm on the pill..." she trailed off, voice quivering.

I held her chin in my hand and turned her beautiful, blushing face up towards mine.

"No...I mean, are you ready?"

She locked eyes with mine and said strongly, with no trace of hesitation

"I've always been ready."

I kissed her again gently taking her tongue in my mouth and sucking it. She groaned and pushed herself towards me. I broke the kiss and pushed my lips against her neck. She let out a small whimper, and I kissed a little lower. I moved down her neck to the front of her chest, leaving a trail of kisses, each time eliciting a small groan from her lips.

"Stop..." she whispered

I immediately raised my head up to face her

"What's wrong?" I asked. What had I done wrong?

"You're too slow." She smiled. She pulled the blanket out from under me and threw in onto the floor. As I sat up and tried to recover from being rolled over, she pushed me back so I was lying down and roughly pulled the bottom of my t-shirt up and off. She leaned over my naked torso smiling, and lightly kissed my stomach. Before I could even react, she began unbuttoning my pants and undoing the zip.

"Stop!" I said forcefully

The smile fell from her lips and she looked confused.

"What's wrong?" she asked. She seemed anxious, almost afraid.

I sat up suddenly and grabbed the back of her head. I pulled her close to me and crushed our lips together. I kissed her roughly, passionately, and she returned it. I grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around , pushing her flat to the bed and moving so that I was straddling her stomach. I held her hands above her head and kissed her again, gentler this time. I released her arms and moved my hands down to the bottom of her shirt. I gently pulled it up over her head to reveal a lacy black bra. I was surprised by this, and loved the stark contrast against her pale skin. I let out a groan of lust and kissed her again. As I pulled away to continue, she followed me, not letting my lips escape. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed firmly against them. She let out a sigh of frustration and fell back.

I climbed off her and began unbuttoning her jeans. They slid off easily, and I was presented with the amazing view of her legs. Expectedly pale, they were quite skinny, but with slightly larger smooth thighs. I leaned in close to her matching black panties, and breathed deeply. I could see her arousal, a damp patch on the front, and the hint of a scent. I thought I was rock hard before, but I felt myself stiffen even further in response. I moved back up to her face to see her biting hard on her lower lip, and breathing deeply. I moved in and tenderly took her bottom lip between mine. I rubbed lightly it and heard her groan in response.

I sat back up and she followed me again, kissing me as I rose. I reached behind her and felt for her bra strap. I found it easily enough, obviously, but that's as far as I got. This wasn't exactly something I'd practiced. She knew what was happening by my inexpert fumbling.

"God, you're so hopeless sometimes." She said smiling. She reached behind her and undid her clasp revealing her beautiful breasts to me.

They looked amazing. So large and firm, jutting proudly out from her chest. I leaned in and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I suckled on it and flicked my tongue back and forth across it. She groaned and pushed herself closer to me. I swapped over, licking and suckling while she groaned and squirmed.

Again, I left a trail of kisses, this time to the top of her panties. I breathed that wonderful musk in again and sighed deeply. I pulled the waistband smoothly down her legs, kissing her thighs as I went. Once I pulled then off I sat up and looked at her. Just her. Completely naked below me. She was still blushing, and biting her lip. I was in love with the look of lust in her eyes.