Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, we are early, and there is something I want to do," she said as she pulled into a parking between a large truck and a van. A lifted jeep was directly in front of her car. She glanced around, and hoped her car was hidden from the cameras that dotted the parking lot.

"Lean your seat back," she said

"I'm not sure what you have in mind, but..." Pete started to stay before she put her finger to his lips. He could tell it was the same one she had stroked her pussy with.

"Is your dick hard yet?" she asked as she unfastened his belt and began to unbutton jeans. She was unable to stop herself from running her hand over his abdomen; it was a portion of his anatomy she just could not get enough of.

"Not yet, you kind of wore me out," he said.

"I'll be the judge of that," she said, pulling his cock through the fly of his boxer briefs. It was thick, but still somewhat floppy.

"Can I suck your cock?" she asked. It seemed like a silly question, but it she loved the way it made his eyes light up.

"I'm, uh, still a bit worn out," Pete replied, slightly embarrassed that he could not get it up. It had been a very long time since he had not been able to get hard, but four times in less than twenty four hours was not exactly a routine experience either.

"I bet I can make you hard, and even if I can't I bet I can still make you come" she said, stroking his cock. She could see he was trying to hide a grimace. She knew he was sore, only now did she realize she had underestimated how sore. Whatever he was feeling, he did not tell her to stop.

Twisting in the driver's seat she bent over until her mouth was just above the head of his cock. Even though it wasn't hard it had the same distinctive purplish hue. She looked up at him and smiled," Didn't think I was this flexible, did you?"

She wrapped her lips around his dick and felt it quiver. As her head moved up and down she kept her lips tightly pursed. If there was one thing she knew about blowjobs it was that friction was important. She could feel him getting thicker as more blood rushed into his manhood.

"Oh fuck that feels good," he moaned. Her tongue was swirling around the head of his cock and even though it ached he did not want her to stop. Her hand began to move up and down his half hard shaft. The slurping sound she made as his cock slipped in and out of her mouth made his balls tingle. He could not take his eyes off her lips sliding up and down his cock.

As his growing erection filled her mouth, she felt a sense of pride. She had done something he could not do by himself. There was no doubt in her mind that he wanted to fuck her again, but despite his lustful desire he had been unable to get hard. She considered the rigid shaft between her lips the ultimate form of flattery. She pulled her head back and stroked his well lubricated shaft.

"This time I want you to come in my mouth, I want to taste you," she whispered, as if it were their little secret.

As her words reached his ears Pete felt his cock stiffen completely. He enjoyed imposing his will on women, but hearing her tell him she wanted him to fill her mouth with cum started him down the path to orgasm. Her mouth felt warmer and wetter after what she had said. He knew all the mumbo jumbo about a woman swallowing was the ultimate sign of acceptance or submission; in this case it was both.

She felt his hand cup her breast. Taking one hand off his cock she wrapped it around his wrist and pushed it back down, "This is a reward for good behavior, so behave."

Pete reluctantly let his arm rest against his thigh as she continued to stroke his erection.

"I want you to focus on coming in my mouth," she said, "you do want to come in my mouth, don't you?"

Despite her penchant for blowjobs, Carolyn rarely let her partner finish in her mouth. She found it much more erotic to see the results of her efforts splash across her tits or feel it dripping off her face. This time was different, this time she wanted to remember everything about Pete; the way he felt, the way he smelled and even the way he tasted.

If there was a more erotic phrase than 'come in my mouth' Pete didn't know what it could be. Those four words stoked the fire of his libido to a raging inferno. He watched as her tightly pursed lips glided over the contours of his manhood. The moment they slipped over the crown of his cock he could feel her tongue swirling around the sensitive flesh. She engulfed almost the entire length of his rigid shaft, and the let it emerge. Her hand followed her mouth, the firm grip providing a stark contrast to her warm, soft mouth.

"Are you close," she asked when gulped down another breath.

"Yea," he moaned, "really close."

"Tell me when you are going to come, I don't want to miss a drop," she said, and then plunged her mouth down on to his throbbing erection.

When she had started sucking his cock Carolyn had wished she had the silver balls, but now she was glad she did not. She wanted to be as focused on his orgasm as he was. She knew her nipples were swollen again and her cunt was wet, but she pushed those sensations to the back of her mind, focusing on the way his dick filled her mouth and her hand.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Pete moaned.

The tell tale taste of his cum told her that Pete would not last much longer. Her hand stroked his resurrected cock at a frenzied pace and she lashed his engorged head with her tongue, desperate to make him explode in her mouth.

"Oh, oh , oh, fuck! I'm going to come baby, I'm going to come!" Pete said loudly.

It was tempting to give him a bit more dirty talk to encourage him, but she didn't want to risk having he come before she could get his dick back into her mouth. Instead she twisted her head sideways and rubbed the head of his cock against the inside of her cheek. His orgasm erupted and flooded her mouth what hot, thick cum. As it flowed down her throat she kept sucking so hard her cheeks dimpled inward. When the last spurt shot out of his throbbing erection she sat up and stuck out her cum covered tongue, then curled it back into her mouth and made an exaggerated swallowing motion. Once she had gulped down his seed she stuck out her tongue again.

"What the hell is that for?" he asked.

"I don't know, it's something I saw in a porn video, "she replied.

"That's to prove they didn't spit it out... I have no doubt that you swallowed," he said.

"I feel kind of silly now," she replied.

"It was still hot," he said.

Carolyn tucked his flaccid cock back into his boxer briefs and squirmed back into the driver's seat, "I guess you will be leaving now."

"Yea, I have to be in court in the morning as expert witness."

As he buttoned up his pants she started the car and drove to the terminal. Pete opened the door, then leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. She felt his tongue invade her mouth and they kissed passionately for a few moments. Finally he broke the kiss and climbed out of the car. She watched him walk into the terminal. God, what a weekend. Her thoughts turned to his offer and she began to think of ways she could use her new toys. She smiled to herself. She had a couple ideas. She put the car into drive and found herself wondering if it would be wrong to pull over and dig the silver balls out of the bag of toys. Carolyn decided to save them for her shift at the store. She pulled away from the curb and headed for work.

12