Cheerleader Changeroom

Story Info
Some odd things go on in there.
1.8k words
4.21
76.9k
20

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I don't think I'm a voyeur. Not normally, anyway. The whole thing sort of just happened. I suppose that with the benefit of hindsight I could have sneaked out and pretended to not know what was happening. But I didn't and, I have to admit, I received a bit of an education.

I'm a cheerleader. This does not automatically mean that I'm promiscuous, thank you very much. Am I a virgin? That's none of your damn business and I stand mute on the subject, neither confirming nor denying. You can make your own guess and I don't really care what you think because it will only be a guess.

It's not as though the story is about me, after all, except I'm telling it from my viewpoint. It all started with my being out late the night before and having a strenuous cheerleader practice after school.

By the time the practice was over I was buggered. It was all I could do to get off the field and head for the change room. Because I was feeling so tired I actually skipped the team captain's little lecture after the practice, wanting my shower. It's not as though I haven't heard her pep talk. Like, about fifty times. I could probably deliver it myself.

Now in the change room there are a couple of recesses in one of the walls. What they were originally for no-one knows, but some kind soul had stuck a comfortable chair in each one. This means if we have to sit for a while we don't have to sit on those hard benches and we're out of the road, not blocking traffic.

You've probably guessed what I did when I hit the change room. Instead of having a quick shower and getting out of there I grabbed one of those chairs and just relaxed. A couple of minutes later the other girls came barging in and my chance of a quick shower was gone.

So I just decided to relax in that nice chair until the crush had gone. And I fell asleep. I just zonked right off. Because I was in that little recessed area I can't be sure if none of the girls noticed me or if they did and just let me be.

I don't know what woke me. I might have just woken of my own accord. Anyway, I came to and just sat there blinking for a moment, wondering what the hell? Then several things dawned on me. One, I'd fallen asleep. Two, the girls had all gone. Three, the showers were now free and I'd be able to have one in blissful silence, taking as long as I liked.

I'd just got to my feet when I heard a voice and realised that I wasn't quite alone.

"What the hell are you doing here?" snapped one of the girls.

I was somewhat startled to be spoken to like that and I turned to see who was having a go at me, and then I heard another voice and I knew the initial comment hadn't been directed at me. The second voice was masculine.

"Well, I saw all the girls leaving but you didn't appear, so I thought you might have been waiting here for me to drop in and say hullo."

I was going to barge around to lend moral support to whoever was being accosted when it dawned on me I didn't know enough and it might pay me to go slowly. So I eased up to where I could look through a gap in the lockers to see if I could see who was there. I couldn't of course. That would be too easy. I had to edge down to the end of the row and sort of peep around.

Fiona, one of the senior cheerleaders was there. Now please don't think I'm saying Fiona is promiscuous but if she's a virgin I'll eat the box it comes in. The man with her wasn't one of the boys that she tended to trail behind her.

He was a man, and I'd give an age guestimate of about thirty. Quite a solid looking guy, and I was pretty sure I knew him. The trouble was, the angle he was standing I couldn't get a proper view of him.

Both Fiona and the man were fully dressed and I expected them to move on out of the change room. Slight error on my part. They'd been chatting as I sidled into a position where I could see them. I might have missed a bit but I'll give you what I remember along with the rest of what happened.

"Why would I be waiting for you?" asked Fiona. "You're not allowed to have a relationship with a pupil and you know it. And you're not supposed to be in the women's changing room. You could get fired for just being here."

"I doubt it," came the reply. "Anyway, I am here and you're here and I've been wanting to have a chat with you."

"I don't know why," said Fiona. "We have nothing in common. So if you'll excuse me I'm going home."

"No."

"What do you mean, no? You can't tell me no. I'm leaving."

"I just did tell you no and you're not leaving. Or not just yet, anyway, and we both know it."

"You've got tickets on yourself. Why on earth would I want to stay here and talk to a teacher? It's past school hours and I want to go home."

"Actually, what you want is for me to fuck your brains out, and as a special favour I'm going to do so. Right now."

The teacher turned his face slightly when he said that and I recognised him. I couldn't believe it. It was Sam Oglivie, out PE teacher, and he'd just told Fiona he was going to fuck her with a perfectly straight face. I waited for her to hit the roof and got another surprise.

"Been there, done that," snapped Fiona. "I see no need for an encore."

(Oh, really, Fiona? That was interesting.)

"You're telling little porkies," said Sam softly. "We both know you hung around in here hoping I'd come in. Now why don't you get undressed while I watch?"

"You're kidding. Do you seriously expect me to get undressed just because you tell me to?"

"No. Because you want to. I can see it in your face. You're already hot and excited. Probably have been since I came in. So let's get the show on the road. Would you like me to start?"

With that, Sam just pulled of his track suit pants and undies. And I could see well enough to see he was sporting an erection. A man's erection, too. Not one of those half sized things the boys are always trying to flash at you, assuming you'll go mad with lust when you see one. Idiots.

Fiona's gaze just dropped to look at what Sam was offering and she lifted her dress and took down her panties with no hesitation. (The tart.)

Sam just shook his head.

"No deal. Everything has to go. Except shoes and socks. You can leave them on."

Fiona didn't even argue. She just started undressing, moving real slowly and watching Sam while she did it. And Sam was watching back and I could see his erection twitching. I bet if I'd been measuring it I'd be able to prove it was getting bigger.

Fiona took off her skirt first, so she was naked from the waist down. I knew she shaved down there and now I knew why. She wanted her playmates to see her and admire.

After her skirt she started undoing the buttons on her blouse, making a real production out of it. With the buttons undone she peeled it slowly off, and just stood for a moment, dressed in a bra. Then she reached around and unclipped it and started taking it off. Me, I unclip and toss the silly thing to the side. Fiona unclipped and took almost two minutes to finally have the bra drop away from her boobs, and if the way her nipples were standing out is any indication, Sam was right. She was hot and wet and ready.

Sam twirled a finger and as I watched Fiona obediently turned around and bent over hand on the bench, legs apart, head turned to look back at him. The way she was positioned I could see her whole pussy and I'm prepared to swear that it was actually dripping with eagerness.

Sam rotated her a little so I could no longer see her as clearly but I had an amazing side view of his cock as he lined it up on her and just rammed it into her. I mean, just one push and his groin was slammed against Fiona's bare bottom.

Fiona gave a shriek and started bouncing on the spot. I could see Sam's cock giving her what-for. He was pushing in hard and Fiona would squeal and her bottom would bounce and then they'd do it again. It wasn't only Fiona's bottom that was bouncing. For a man, Sam had a fine bottom, and it was bouncing back and forth eagerly, getting some pleasurable exercise in.

Sam's hands, I noticed, had gone around Fiona and he was holding her breasts, and the way she was wriggling and squealing she liked it just fine.

I just lingered there at the corner, watching the whole thing. Very exciting and I admit to feeling a touch of lust in my own loins. They were both confident that they wouldn't be interrupted as they were being as noisy as hell. It wasn't just Fiona squealing and yelling. Sam gave a few yells of his own and seemed to be having a fine time.

I nearly laughed towards the end. The pair of them were bouncing off each other hard and fast and Fiona suddenly yelled, "Now, faster."

Sam let go her boobs and he swung his hands and spanked Fiona hard on the bottom, using both hands and taking turns on each cheek.

"Move, girl," he yelled as he spanked her. "Put some effort into it."

Fiona's squeal turned frantic and her bottom was bobbing like crazy, and I could tell when she orgasmed from the way she acted. She looked as though an electric shock had hit her. Sam reacted pretty much the same way.

I decided to forego my shower. I just raced quietly around to my locker, threw my outside clothes on and grabbed my things. Then I headed for the exit.

Now I have always been brought up to be polite, so as I walked past Sam and Fiona I waved to them.

"Hi, Fiona, Mr Ogilvie. Whatcha doin'?"

Then I was out of there before they could say anything.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers