Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you won't masturbate for me, and then I will masturbate for you. I'm going to jack off and cover your wet little cunt with my cum," he said. Nancy imaged him sneering as he said it.

Nancy struggled, but she was in such an awkward position it was useless. She could hear him stroking his cock. The fact that it was wet with her fluids taunted her, like her body had betrayed her. If she was able to watch she might have enjoyed it. Instead of feeling his cock between her legs she felt only an aching emptiness.

"Okay, okay you win." She conceded,"Let me go and I will give you what you want."

Rick quietly breathed a sigh of relief. He felt like he had taken a huge gamble, and it paid off. He put one hand around each ankle and slowly spread her legs. He watched Nancy with her wrists still bound put her hands between her legs. Her arms framed her full breasts perfectly. He watched intently has she extended her pointer finger and pressed it against her labia. As he watched her finger vanish from sight Rick began to feel dizzy. He realized he had stopped breathing. Rick gasped as Nancy inserted a second finger. A dull ache spread through his cock as Nancy used the fingers of her other hand to spread her outer lips apart. The soft pink inner lips of her pussy were almost dripping wet. Slowly she began to tease her clit with her finger. Rick was overwhelmed with lust. He wanted to drop to his knees and bury his face in her sex again. He wanted to cleave her lips apart with his aching cock, ramming it into her over and over until they both came.

The willpower to stand still slipped away as he watched Nancy slowing finger herself. He became aware of her moaning, but he was not sure if she had just started or if he had just noticed. Rick slipped his hands down Nancy's legs and brushed her fingers out of the way. He guided his cock into her slick, wet hole. With a single thrust he filled her completely. Gripping her thighs tightly he thrust into her again and again. Her breasts bounced wildly with every thrust. His hips slapped her thighs. Her moans were louder now, separated by gasps for air. Rick's eyes focused on Nancy's well fucked cunt. He watched it stretch around his engorged cock. He pulled his dick out, and then pushed it back in, watching every inch penetrate her.

"I... want...your... cock. Fuck...me...hard...Make...me come,' Nancy moaned between breathes. Rick pressed his thumb down just above her clit. He felt her muscle clamp down around him as she climaxed. His own orgasm quickly followed. His thrusts slowed then stopped with his cock buried deep inside her. Rick relaxed his grip on her legs and slowly pulled his cock out of her. He removed the bindings from her wrists. Finally took off her blindfold.

Nancy blinked as eyes adjusted to the light. She stood up, grabbed Rick's head and pulled him down into a kiss. She pressed her lips to his and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Then she pushed him into the pool.

Rick was ripped out of the dreamlike state of Nancy's kiss by the shock of the cold pool water. He burst onto the surface, sputtering and gasping for air. The sound of Nancy's laughter filled his ears.

"I'm sorry," she said between giggles, "it was just too much of a temptation. You should have seen the look on your face when you hit the water. I could get a million hits on YouTube if I had that on video. Holy shit that was funny."

Rick splashed some water at her and then starting laughing himself. It was funny. But he would have the last laugh. He swam to the side and hefted himself on to the pool deck.

Rick rubbed the back of his head, "I was going to tell you about the second time I fucked Courtenay, but I must have bumped my head. I'm having trouble remembering."

"What did you hit your head on?" she asked.

"I don't know, I guess you have hard water," he replied with a smile.

"You suck. I can't believe you are not going to tell me the rest of the story," Nancy pouted.

"I will call you later; maybe you can do something to jog my memory."

"I'm pretty sure I can come up with something," Nancy said slowly.

"I'll be looking forward to it," Rick said, rubbing his head once more. He reached for two towels, tossing one to her. She gingerly dried off her well-used pussy before wrapping the fluffy terrycloth around her body. He took her hand and they shuffled into the house, both limping slightly.

As they put on their clothes, he noticed the time.

"Shit, I have to go," Rick said, "don't forget about your promise!"

Nancy smirked, "Oh, don't worry, I won't."

Rick kissed her firmly one more time, patted her cheekily on the rump, and then headed home.

12