Cheerleader Friends - Ellie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First you are going to pay for any repairs to Sammy's pub and then you're going to never come back here again! If Sammy informs us you haven't done what I have said then you can expect another visit from me and my friends" Jarrod pushed down on his chest once again.

"Do you understand?" he growled. Deadsie nodded, Jarrod slowly moved his foot off and turned, remembering the girls.

"And the girls are to be left alone! They are under our protection now"

Jarrod walked to the bar and finished off his drink.

"Sorry, Sammy. If these boys don't pay for any damage done, just charge the Riders ok!" Jarrod advised him. Sammy just patted him on the shoulder.

"I told you years ago, you could have been a heavyweight fighter Jarrod!"

"You have to fight fair to do that though!" he smiled and gave Bob a wink.

"When the Coppers start asking questions, you and Bob did see that I was acting under self-defence didn't you?" Jarrod asked as he turned from the bar.

"Yes, and those other regulars did too. Don't worry. You're safe."

Jarrod stepped over the moaning gang members, many of whom were still writhing on the ground, and moved towards the door.

"Can we come too?"

Jarrod turned and noticed Ruby and Susan looking up at him with a mix of fear and awe from behind the table to leave them.

He smiled, "Of course! Let's go!"

He wrapped an arm around each of them and stepped towards the door.

Standing in the shadows by the door Jarrod noticed the same kid who approached him earlier filming him with his phone. The kid looked startled and took a step back as Jarrod looked at him quizzically.

"The Butchers back!" he forced out, his voice shaking in fear.

Jarrod chuckled,

"I guess so kid! I guess so"

Jarrod waved goodbye to Sammy and the others before stepping out of the pub with the girls.

"We live nearby. Could you please take us home?" Ruby smiled sweetly, giving him doe eyes. Susan giggled.

Jarrod laughed and grabbed each of the girl's asses in each hand.

"I think I can help you out girls. Let's see how we all go fitting on my bike!"

________________________________________________________________________

Jarrod rode back, sandwiched between the two gorgeous and very intoxicated girls. Ruby clung to his front, legs and arms wrapped around his broad frame, while Susan hugged him tightly from behind. Both girls squealed and laughed in delight, oblivious to the danger as he raced through the highway traffic, winding his way around cars.

Ruby had her arms around his chest and was trying to cling on desperately. She shouted over the rush of wind and traffic, "I can't hold on properly!"

She lifted herself up so she was standing on the seat in front of him, arms wrapped hands around his neck.

"Whoa! Hang on girl!" Jarrod warned, trying to see past her. Jarrod wrapped one arm around her and she wobbled, but her drunken focus was elsewhere. Ruby leant into him until her head was on his shoulder and then began to lick and suck at his earlobe. Jarrod groaned - My God did it feel hot! She then began to lick and kiss his neck.

From behind him, Susan saw and decided to have her own fun. She lifted up his jacket and the singlet beneath to expose the naked skin of his back and then began to kiss his tattooed skin. Needless to say, Jarrod was finding the attention very distracting and only noticed the stationary car at the last moment, swerving to miss it. Ruby lost her grip from around his neck and tilted precariously over the side. Jarrod corrected the bike and snatched her up in one motion. It was a miracle the bike didn't flip and kill them all.

"Just sit down and hang on girl" he instructed.

After a moment, she lifted herself back upon him again and whispered in his ear, "That's two times you've saved me now!", then she lowered herself to a sitting position and hugged him tightly.

Susan eased her grip from behind him she had enacted during the near accident but now lifted his fallen top straight back up again now the threat had passed. Ruby dropped her hug and a few seconds later was calling for his attention. Jarrod flickered his vision down to see what she was so keen to show him. Ruby had taken both her sizable breasts out of her low-cut top and was playing with them. She was cupping and squeezing them, drooling over them before rubbing them together and licking her fingers to tease her own erect little nipples. Jarrod almost hit another car as he stared transfixed at her show, righting her as she tilted slightly.

"Fuck girl! Are you trying to kill us?!" he smiled.

It was then that he felt Susan joined the flesh show. She had been kissing and licking his back before abruptly stopping. He felt a little disappointed that her hot, wet mouth had left his skin but then he felt a delicious softness press up against it instead. Two erect little nipples slid across his back as Susan pressed her naked breasts sensuously against his skin.

Jarrod thought to reach behind himself to hold them in his hand but he needed to turn down the off-ramp, moving one hand from the handle to steady Ruby just in case.

Susan leaned out and yelled at Ruby from around his back as their speed decreased somewhat on the smaller road.

"Hang on to something Rubes. You'll kill yourself!"

"I don't need to!" she laughed, "Nothing will happen to me while I have Jarrod to protect me. Besides I do have something to hang on to..."

Jarrod swung around another corner when abruptly he felt a hand disappear into his pants. He went to reach down to pull it out in a vain effort to stay focused on the road but he couldn't easily reach down between himself and Ruby, as she was so tightly pressed against him.

Suddenly he felt two warm little hands clasp his hardened member and then just like that, he was out. His penis pulled free of his pants and stood to attention. It felt liberating, erotic and terrifying all at the same time. His cock was sandwiched between his stomach and her bare midriff. Ruby wrapped both hands around it and slowly began to stroke it, lifting her head up periodically to catch his eyes.

Jarrod heard a car tooting and looked over to his right to see a group of guys soundlessly, hooting and cheering through the windows of their adjacent car. Ruby smiled over at them and spat into her large cleavage and then squeezed Jarrod's penis firmly between them. She then turned back to the car, whose occupants were madly trying to wind their windows down, and started sliding her breasts up and down over his member.

Jarrod sped up and wound his way past a few more cars and their shocked drivers. He stole a few more glances at Ruby as she worked him between her tits, his penis head periodically disappearing and then reappearing from beneath her luscious soft mounds. Jarrod wasn't going to be able to take this much longer.

Susan directed him the last few turns from behind him and he heard her voice stutter when she noticed Ruby's breasts working on his massive erection. He was straining under Ruby's agonisingly slow strokes. She popped him free of her breasts and used her two hands to guide him up and down his cock. Its head pressed into the soft underside of her exposed breasts. Jarrod felt a third-hand reach under and gently begin to knead his balls. Susan then moved her hand to the base of his cock to firmly hold him.

"We're here! Susan abruptly stated, signalling to her left. They pulled into the collection of units and turned into the unit driveway much faster than was probably safe. Jarrod turned the bike off and both girls sprung off the back of the seat to kneel next to him.

Jarrod balanced the bike as he watched Ruby dart her tongue around the head of his engorged cock while Susan began to milk the base.

"God, you're BIG!" Susan stated in awe, "I can't even come near to wrapping my hand around you!"

"It's been a while!" Jarrod groaned, as Ruby dribbled on his penis and then licked up and down the shaft. Susan joined in, flickering her tongue around his sensitive scrotum before taking one of his balls fully into his mouth. Ruby licked her lips and then with a seductive little look up at him, gradually engulfed the tip of his cock in her burning hot mouth.

Ruby dropped her head up and down on the shaft, rapidly increasing her movement while using her hands around the base of his shaft. Susan licked along the sides of his cock as it emerged from Ruby's mouth. Jarrod felt his excitement growing, his engorged cock relishing the girl's attention. He felt his animal urges growing and he reached over to grab Ruby's beautiful auburn hair and head. Jarrod then began to clench his ass cheeks together and thrust up into the soft interior of her blazing, saturated mouth. Saliva poured down the length of his penis as he thrust upwards, pounding her exquisite features, fucking her face with wild abandon. He leaned back against the bike and almost tipped it before catching himself. Susan used the opportunity to pull his member out and gasp for breath before using both hands to milk him.

"I love this cock!" she purred up at him, "I can't wait to feel it deep inside me!"

Jarrod stood up and pushed his cock back into her mouth and resumed his thrusting. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so animalistic, so driven by his increasing urges.

Jarrod let out a massive growl of pleasure and Susan giggled, "You like Ruby's mouth, do you? Wait until you feel mine!" Ruby then slowly withdrew him and Susan opened her mouth wide and slid her lips slowly down the length of his manhood until he felt the tip pressing against the back of her throat! He held her there, his huge hands wrapped around the back of her head, his pelvis pressed firmly against her face, his cock fully thrust down the back of this little girl's throat.

"YYEEEAHHH!" Jarrod yelled in gratification.

Lights flicked on in the unit next door and a dog started barking. The girls jumped to their feet, Susan fumbling for keys and trying to unlock the front door while Ruby tried to drag Jarrod quickly to his feet.

"Quick! It's the Unit's owner" Ruby whispered between giggles, "let's get inside before he tells on us to our parents!"

Jarrod tried to awkwardly stuff his protesting member back in his pants but eventually gave up while cursing the neighbour and allowed himself to be led inside.

"Parents?!"

12